Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's Story: Strange Activity Left_bar_bleue5/100Hanako's Story: Strange Activity Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Hanako's Story: Strange Activity Empty Hanako's Story: Strange Activity

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:57 pm
INCOMPLETE

Hanako
Health
Spirit
Tide Breaker
Level/Tier
Experience
Hanako's Story: Strange Activity 19893872_128x128
=====
=====
0/4
42/0-2+
HERO
Original Soundtrack Video Here (500x30)
Hanako wakes up and it was a few days after her birthday. Now that she is nineteen, she should at least decide on something new. Originally, she was a bounty hunter, but with her childbearing of five, she has to think of a way to continue her career without risking miscarriages. Koichi will hate to put her in danger while she is bearing. If only there is a way to get out of her body while her body can sustain itself to nurture the unborn. But how? If she leaves her body, her body will go into a coma where it cannot sustain life. Maybe if she uses a life seal to help her body sustain itself. There are many factors to look into when separating her soul from her body. If only it is simple enough, she can do it without killing the kids.

An idea comes to mind as she realizes that life magic can also be a sustainable one if she can use a focus point. Another way is to create a surrogate soul, but that is bothersome as surrogate souls have minds of their own and may cause confusion for her friends...and embarrassment for herself. Wait...life is replication, death is spiritual...That may work as she can combine two elements at least. If she can bolster her soul, she can create a soul replication of herself. That way, she has the personality and the control that is needed. With that idea in mind, she plans to increase her power two folds through meditation, then fortify it so she can split it and make two of herself and get to do bounty hunting for once! Right on!

Hanako sits on her bed with legs crossed and fingers linking up for channeling. Thanks to the Quincy, gathering enough reiryoku should be a cinch. She breathes deeply while slowing her heart rate. A slower heart rate should be good since it will take time to gather enough. Her body begins to shimmer with the spiritual energy gathering around her and deposit themselves into her flesh. Slowly, her body gains more power while her reiatsu becomes more obvious. Soon, she calibrates herself and her reiatsu is reduced. It is only in a matter of time before Hanako's soul is twice as powerful than it was normally. "Soul Release. Surrogate Soul of Hanako." Hanako chants before she was ejected from her own body.

Hanako looks at her body as she finds herself looking around with slight confusion. "Hanako. You're alright. Just tend to the pub while I'm gone. Act like you usually do." Hanako speaks to her soul clone. "Alright? Strange to see my own soul." Hanako's clone comments to Hanako. "It is strange to me to be talking to myself. So we're even." Hanako replies to her soul clone. Both Hanako's scratches their head and have their eyes closed to think about it for a while. After getting comfortable with the idea, Hanako (as a spirit) starts collecting her gears. She browses through her mobile phone and--for a while--hacks into the mainframe of DEPTH-Com. She is capable of such feat because she wrote the program that consistently regurgitates new updates and new emails to TARN.

Hanako skims through the updates and as she was about to finish the list, she notices a new update about a trade off in the underground of Karakura Central. Strange that they chose such a rundown sector of the city instead of somewhere more exposed since the public does not generally care these days. What is more curious is that they "acquired" a new subject through a willing volunteer for a subject that is called, "Operation Wind." The name was misleading as the previous operations involving "Wind" were mainly wind turbines, no need for live subjects at all. Hanako believes that she will have to look into this because Koichi is already out hunting again with Kirith so he can help pay the bills by hunting down renegades of all walks of life.
TelcinVohlis
Health
Spirit
Tide Breaker
Level/Tier
Experience
Hanako's Story: Strange Activity 1303005616366
=====
=====
0/4
40/0-3+
VILLAIN
Back at Sukai Karakura, Vohlis was facing against two members of the special forces named, Genpaku and Solas. The intention for him to be in that part of the city was to damage the dome so his associates; Mana, Ashlei and Kin can send in their soldiers to raid the sky city while they are vulnerable. He is successful, but defeated at the same time. He does not count on the Yuudeshi Network to detect him so quickly; a minor miscalculation that costs him greatly. Genpaku and Solas forced Vohlis to use extra power to even dodge the attempt from below and from behind. By then, he is already in Shishi Mudo and was forced to shift to his normal form to conserve energy. What an inconvenience for Vohlis's plans.

With limited energy, Vohlis has to use another method to crack the dome at least. Luckily, Solas is riled from Vohlis's attacks that undressed her. With simple movements and great effort, he redirected her attacks into the dome, cracking the dome greatly. However, the last attack by Solas was an attack that Vohlis cannot redirect, so for his finale, he used a trick. The trick involves using a sutra that cures the user of any seal. The seal that was broken by Solas's final attack was the seal that drastically reduced his power by half, making his spell casting difficult in reality. With it broken, he is now able to use his magic to full effectiveness, but the problem now is his injuries as he appears on the ground of the underground, mangled by power's wrath.
Hanako's Story: Strange Activity DarkLordguy
"Damn that girl. Saving the best for last did you? I did not suspect that much kick for breaking my seal." Vohlis growls mentally while enduring the pain. Upon observation, he finds himself in a back alley subsection of the underground as most of the buildings around him are no more than mere shacks. With his soul stone intact, Vohlis can survive this get back on his feet. However, the problem is how long it would take to recover as their allies may have felt the presence of his revival at any moment. He will have to risk not regenerating by lowering his reiatsu to environment level to mask it at least. Vohlis reaches into his pocket and pulls out a device no bigger than his palm and presses its button. To a tech expert, it is a beacon that VIP's have to signal in emergency rescue from DEPTH-Com as assurance of good relations between company and clients.
DEPTH-Com
Health
Spirit
Tide Breaker
Level/Tier
Experience
Hanako's Story: Strange Activity Yen_currency_sign
=====
=====
N/A
35/0-5
NEUTRAL
Hanako's Story: Strange Activity 270px-FF7_TurksHanako's Story: Strange Activity MusicalBeauty
"Myasha. You came all this way to my office so you can ask me to help you find our confidential client?" Naoki speaks to the girl with pink hair and outrageous breasts. "Yes, Mr. Shikijou. I want to find my dad and you guys are everywhere." Myasha replies. "You must know that our clients are kept confidential as part of our contracts. They have enemies and we're a neutral party, so we will help those who are in need as part of our vows, but we cannot track them down until we are needed for medical emergencies." Naoki answers to Myasha as he gets off his chair and turns to the window. "I do hope that you will find what you are looking for, but I am not willing to start an uproar over a demon lord because his daddy's girl does not like being left behind."

Hanako's Story: Strange Activity 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum