Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 Empty Re: [PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!]

Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:14 pm
♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪

Kiyomi No Hidehono

"You have a problem with my beloved Claire, you will find yourself in hell..."

Unlike Alfonso, within the shadows lurked a figure, one who knew the location of both of the others like Claire. Something both had in common, their insanity was completely out of the reach of these poor unfortunate souls. Those who threw a ball and really didn't care about hit them, because one... The Pitch was too scared to even throw the ball at them and two, the pitcher was dead already. Kiyomi and Claire were truly in the higher league then these fools. Unlike these children, this being never desired to reveal herself but these fools were not leaving anytime soon. There the leafy orbs only stared at Claire dulling just awaiting from her, to say something. Only Claire could see her, other would only think that Claire even more insane. When Claire would call her out, that is when she would make her existence to the others. Her signs of energy hidden thanks to devil's mark. It always comes in handy when she didn't want anyone to notice. It was like she could remove Claire's bra and she would even notice but who are you kidding. For all Kiyomi knew, Claire didn't wear one at all. Deep in labyrinth of Kiyomi's mind there the sins were fighting about this...

"WHAT ARE THESE WEAKLINGS DOING HERE?!" Wrath just blurted out punch sloth in the head. Now Sloth who already passed out just went soaring across the room... The room laminated by the crystal that laid in the middle, but the faces of the sins were untold, all could be heard were the voices and just several shadow like figures. "... I want Claire..." A lustful female's voice came from the right... Though followed behind that was another female voice but she snarled at Lust "You really need to calm yourself down before you reveal Kiyomi..." Lust only glared at Greed. A bitter wrath at the two... These were surely the two people you don't want in the same body. They hated each other. On always mocking each other. Wrath just watched at the two females bicker back and forth like chickens fighting over food. 'Where were the other sins?' That is the mysterious behind Kiyomi... You will never know....

Back to realizing that she left the sins truly take over for just a second. Shaking her luscious blond hair that she was twirling with her finger. Claire's actions were always interesting indeed, though it was about time she took her light with Claire and away from these losers. "Indeed Claire, As I was told... Ceon like any shinigami is still Soul Society as for his ... Wretched Wife, she is close enough that even the hell hounds are drool just to get a taste of the flesh of her sweet skin."All could hear the female but nothing was to be seen still. It was like mysterious force indeed. Snapping those narrow fingers, there with her arms around Claire's lower stomach and Kiyomi's face brushed against that locks of raven feather hair against her hot skin, and his lips pressed against her loaf. Her eyes didn't seem to show any emotions but it had a reason why. Of course, Kiyomi didn't care about other who were there. She was there to help Claire. No one else but Claire... Rest was trash to her... They could just burn in hell just like her slave, who was missing from her side. 'The loneliness is truly killing me... Claire, I hope this will be fun... Her nose dug into Claire's shoulder instead giving a kiss to Claire. All this was, it was show that she was really going screw with the others if any of them get a clue...

Song Title: Cat Ear Switch
By: Len and Rin

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 Characters

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 Empty Re: [PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!]

Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:31 am
"How heart warming..." Ashlei's voice in the corner of the room was somehow different from before in a somewhat sarcastic tone. She wasn't speaking in her usual way nor was she humming her tune any more. The appearance of many new faces just wasn't exciting to her but if she was allowed to maybe kill one of them, it would be better than watching them all appear and talk. However, she knew that fighting would just be stupid and would probably make Claire Upset for attacking friends. The last thing Ashlei wanted was to upset her new mother. But the sense of all these strange powers appearing made her think badly of them. She could easily tell they thought they could defeat her in a fight which wasn't exactly going to make her feel happy.

So, she quickly flopped backwards with her arms on her head and began looking up at the ceiling. Her dress caught the corner slightly as she threw herself onto her back but she didn't really care. It only tore slightly making a small hole but she could just get more form her Bedroom in Las Noches. The aura of romance and possible rape was now looming in the room as Claire and Kiyomi did their thing but even this wasn't making her any more interested like it usually would. Instead, she just lifted on of her hands to wave it around and say a few words.

"Tell me when something important happens..." and with that, she dropped her arm and it hit her forehead. A short "ah shit" could be heard followed by silence as she quickly fell asleep as if had just nothing happened. Almost within the instant the agitated girl was sleeping like a baby without so much as a snore. There were no signs that she was tired or anything but boredom can take her over very quickly. This would explain why she sleeps practically 4 days a week and stays awake the for last 3.

Even though she was asleep, her hand moved down her body and slowly creeped into her pocket. From there, she pulled out a lollypop that was pink in colour to match her hair. Slowly, it moved up her body again to her mouth where she just threw it straight in without removing the wrapping. She usually had some kind of sweet jar next to her bed with all the paper off before she went to sleep due to her sleep eating.
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:35 pm
With the arrival of Kiyomi, Alfonso let out a slight laugh followed by his signature evil grin; showing that he had no fear whatsoever of this new arrival. In fact, just as Kiyomi though of him as nothing more than an insect, Alfonso saw Kiyomi as a pathetic excuse of an Espada; her only powers too feed off the sins of others. Even her entrance did not phase Alfonso; it was merely just a poor copy of his own. "Well now, who would have guessed that Miss Kiyomi would grace us with her presence" Alfonso said in a sarcastic tone, once again showing his absence of respect for her as well as his own arrogance. Of course, this Espada was not the reason why he was here, so he promptly returned his attention to Claire, not caring whatever the two girls decided to do to each other.

As Claire asked him how he would study her, an annoyed look crossed Alfonso's face at being called boy. After Yamamoto's death, Alfonso was now the oldest living Shinigami, which only helped to bolster his arrogance. "Know your place child, I have been on this planet for more than twice your lifespan, and I know things you cannot even comprehend; if I say I will study you, then that is what will happen, weather or not you like it" he said, a stern tone accompanying his German accent. Although "following" Claire was advantageous for him at the moment, he would not stand for her to disrespect him. With that moment of anger gone, however, a sickening grin returned to his face; making hip appear even creepier than before. "As for following you, I simply need someone to fund my research for the time being, and as I stated before, I have my own reasons for wanting your little plan to work" he said, his evil grin remaining. "However, you must remember that I am neither your lackey nor your subordinate, as I will only follow you as long as it is advantageous to me." With that said, Alfonso stood quietly, awaiting Claire's response.

Theme of Despair
Artist: Disturbed
Song: Stupify

[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 Characters

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:48 pm
Locked since this thread came to a close.

[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:45 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 5:42 am
[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] - Page 2 Akemi

Archived;;Locked;;Moved to the correct spot

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum