Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Snake in the Grass [Open] Empty Snake in the Grass [Open]

Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:08 pm
    Bounce, bounce went his steps.

There was no subtle indication of the male's presence : if you were too dumb to notice it, then by gods you were dumb. His pants were green and orange, dragging a deep, vibrant red cape, wearing slippers of a violet colour and having a bright yellow and white shirt. In all, if one where to look, they would see a clown : slicked back greasy looking hair in a ponytail, with a feather sticking out of it, the feather a garish blue. There were bangles, bracelets, necklaces : all looking cheap, and painted gold to look real. His lips were covered with thick, thick red lipstick, and his make up made his entire face pop out like a cartoon character. Like said : if you could miss this spectacle, then by gods, one was dumb and blind.

The male was strutting in the dirt path, humming a broken melody : suspiciously sounded like some popular song, but if one heard the words he was saying, they would pale. Murderous lyrics, and expletives that could make a saint faint : that was his goal. The male stopped, looking around, before sticking a hand to his forehead, and sticking out his butt, his big blue eyes sweeping over the entire area. ''Pretties, Pretties, where are you, where are you?'' he sing-sang, his voice grating and horrible, as a dark laugh spawned from that chest. With an almost shrill screech, the male whirled and bounced, going further down the tunnel.

Of course, like always, he had heard of this place via word of mouth. Actually, a bouncer at one of the clubs he preformed had said as such : and the curious, ever adventurous Crowley, had to go bloody see it. This underground place. His fingers ticked on the wall, and with a scope, it was light again, well fake light now, a grin touching his face. ''What do we have here?'' his voice said, drawing the words out like a slinky about to snap. The male stepped and breathed, feeling Reiatsu : it felt.. good almost. He was giddy and couldn't wait.

He wanted to see whoever was here already!
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snake in the Grass [Open] Left_bar_bleue60/100Snake in the Grass [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Snake in the Grass [Open] Empty Re: Snake in the Grass [Open]

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:11 am

Underground Karakura was a place for people that didn't want to be seen by public eye. Even though normal people can walk down here, most are poor, deformed and usually less sociable with a sharper knife than a personality. This place was a living hell for any civilian that fell down here. After all, its cold and damp with pretty dirty accommodation. Many tunnels lead to multiple rooms, all with low ceilings except for the much larger chambers with several makeshift houses. Not everybody knows about this place either. In fact, one girl had accidentally stumbled across it on her daily run.

A metal door clunked open as the girl gripped it tightly with green leather fingerless gloves. She tugged it all the way and then slipped into the brightly lit corridors of underground. She looked around, pink eyes in the dark. Her hair reflected a bright pink as well showing that she has a childish appearance. In fact, she only worse a shirt and panties. Yes... that was it. Luckily it was a very long jumper with sleeves that covered her hands and the length over her hips. The girl stepped a few times into the corridor before standing still.

Looks...dirty...

She let out a deep sigh. Did she really want to go much further? Yes. Because something cracked in her mind. Look at the walls, the ceiling, everything was perfectly flat except for those odd bumps and cracks. Too eager to think, the girl kicked the floor with her knee' high boots. These boots were actually a special equipment made especially for her. No =body else has a pair of these shoes. the front holds wheels and the back, a spike. The wheel slammed into the floor and span rapidly, creating sparks under her feet. Then suddenly, she vanished. The girl was zooming down the corridor at a blinding speed. Goggles flopped over her eyes as she casually lifted them from her pocket in the jumper. Kicking off the floor, she spun herself around and started to ride on the ceiling with these weird skates.

After just ten seconds, she shot past somebody. Underneath her somebody was standing in an odd pose. As she went past, every detail of his appearance shot into her mind. Yellow, green... this guy looked like a god damn clown? The girl slid across the ceiling and front flipped onto the ground level in a sort of gymnast finishing pose. She lowered her raised arms to her sides and turned to face the.... jester...

Er....hello?
Anonymous

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:34 am
    A chuckle fell from him, as he heard the grinding of stone and steel : felt the breeze slips through the air, and finally, somebody landed before him, in a classic gymnastic pose. He just gave a smile, it looked dark, but then again, so did his very existence. The girl looked at him, her pink hair and eyes easily able to be picked out, with a long shirt, that went past her hips. The male began to clap loudly, as the girl had uttered a greeting, a manic grin on his face. ''Bravo, bravo! Ever thought of doing a show little miss?'' he said, before letting go of a barking laugh, prancing a bit closer, circling around her. ''Little miss bold too : no pants, hm? My my, such a cute little pretty came out : although, you don't quite seem to fit here, no no. Does this mean I fell on a pretty from up high?'' he said, his voice almost grating, but there was a strange sort of charisma.

It was repulsive, and yet like a magnet, drew things in, as he faced her, and cupped one of her gloved hands, letting a small kiss on it. ''Now, now, I know you're probably shivering in revulsion to your core, probably even wishing I'd go drop dead : but I do say young lass, you're no tripe, in fact, you're a trifle. Yes, yes, quite interesting. Oh this babbling : call me CC. And your name, little miss?'' he said, backing away after the kiss on her hand, hoping to avoid any sort of danger and other things. After all, getting harried or nuked by a girl was not on his goal list for stuff that happens in Japan. Not yet anyways.

But definitely, being rude and courteous all at once was a double whammy. Now, he'd save the tastiest bits until later : the want to know, the need to know, the magic tricks : but right now, he was focused on getting through to the girl that yes, he did indeed exist. And well, that was the bigger then life picture : he quite enjoyed it too. He was wondering if she was enjoying this just as much as he did : then again, she probably didn't know very much of his thought process. Ah, there he was wandering away in thinky-land again.

''Don't worry'' he said, waving his hand with a big grin. ''I'm not a creeper, or anything of the sort : just a curious man, a strange hobby and a little nameless miss that turned up like a fascinating jewel.'' he said, a few mere seconds after his asking her name. After all, it was best to reassure her, right? Totally. CC knew exactly what he was doing.

And by that, he meant none at all.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snake in the Grass [Open] Left_bar_bleue60/100Snake in the Grass [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Ok, something weird was certainly going on. This girl had just sped right past some weird jester of whom is now acting like the friendliest yet creepiest guy in the world? Yeah, today was only going to start well but this would easily end badly if she made the wrong moves. Jesters are scary people after all. Their so unpredictable, who knows if he would disappear at any moment. The girl merely followed whatever he was doing, knowing fully well that she could get away at any time. But that wasn't entirely what she was worried about. The jester took her hand and kissed it, rather oddly as she was wearing a leather glove but...whatever floats your boat she presumed. Snatching her hand back swiftly, she dusted the back down her top whilst the jester skipped happily around her like a child.

Er...what are...

She wasn't going to finish her sentence as another question was catapulted at her. Who was she? That was a simple question that she could answer but at the same time, she had no true reply to give him.

Um... My names Saya... Mister CC...

but as Saya finished her sentence, she felt a tug on her shirt. From behind, somebody was holding onto her with only a finger and a thumb but a grip to crush the heavens. By god she wasn't letting go, her eyes were wide and screaming at this jester person talking to Saya. Turns out, a girl had appeared behind Saya and was huddling out of view. This was only for a few seconds. She wore a blackish blue overalls and a hat to match it, Victorian styled. In her other hand was a little satchel and her face was rather grubby. This second girl also had pink hair and eyes but was a clear foot shorter, also slouching so she looked like a child. Saya turned round slightly to see her and spoke.

There you are Arya!

She gave Arya a big hug who just stood frozen without blinking at this jester man. Saya had pretty much ignored the rest of what he was saying but gathered he was complimenting her as she turned around. Such a weird...man?... Saya knew Arya was afraid of everyone except Saya but jesters were a higher level than that. It's probably because her twin sister was here that Arya hadn't thrown a wrench at it and ran off screaming. After all, the girls were sisters and Saya's outgoing looks were matched by Aryas outgoing....wrench. Saya turned back to CC and spoke to him too.

Sorry, what was that? My sister interrupted me.

Saya smiled, and Arya frowned...

Anonymous

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:12 am
    Another chuckle : this was a certainly amusing turn of events, as the male's hand seemed to be twitching to a beat, only inside of his head though, since nothing could be heard but the two. Though, he had interrupted her : it didn't matter in the end, as a smile perched itself on his lips, his fingers still beating to that rhythm, as he finally obtained a name from the pink haired acrobat. Saya. What a pretty name : kind of reminded him of a monster that would go into someone, and then tear their guts out, eating the person up. That was an enjoyable mental image, watching this girl, in his head, smile creepily bathed in blood. That, he wanted to see : just once, it would be nice, as he could almost get excited at that thought!

Of course, the appearance of another cute little child caught his attention, as the two girls seemed to interact. It didn't phase him, as he kept that smile : although the fear off the little girl was delectable : maybe he could soften her, and then terrify her. That sounded like a great idea, as he watched them, without saying a word. As the girl tilted her head, asking him to repeat, he waved a hand, as if dusting something away. ''Ah, ah, not important! So, your names are Saya and Arya, uh? Pretty names. I'm sure I have something for you two.'' he said, as he pulled a cloth out of his sleeve. With an almost clown like expression of shook, he shook that sleeve, but just tissues and cloth came out. With a frown, he replaced them all into his sleeve, and shook his other arm, making a bouquet of flowers pop out.

''Ah-ha! There we go.'' he said, handing one to Saya, and shaking his sleeve again, to make another one come out, and offered it to Arya. ''Now, I'd say don't be scared, but I doubt it would work. So please accept this bouquet of peace.'' he said, giving a less then creepy smile : but it still looked wrong on his face, as he tilted his head, the feathers attached to his head jingling. ''Now, now, correct me if I'm wrong, but to find your way here, of all places, doesn't mean you're quite normal, are you.'' he said, finally breaching on what he wanted to speak about : powers and powers. He was a connoisseur, and a collector : who could blame him, with skills such as his? The male was a patient, patient man : maybe he should have employed more tact, like Ryan would have.

But screw that - that was no fun at all!

No, he wanted to see if the girls were comfortable enough to tell him, as he laughed. ''Don't worry, I'm not judgmental. As you can clearly see -'' the male said, twirling and showing off his lanky, jester-clown mixture of awesomeness, at least to him, and creepy scariness to others, before preforming a sweeping bow ''- I am not normal myself. I want to know more about the two lovely young gals here, if you'd let me : I was quite bored until you both wandered near by. Such a beautiful ray of lovely light on a dreary day. If you would do the honours to become my friends, then I am more then sure to be happy.'' he said, smiling still.

He wasn't serious, but then again, they didn't need to know that : well, he was but wasn't. It was all easily in the name of entertainment, he'd say. In fact, he wondered if neither of them had a knight in shining armour : that, would make it all the more entertaining, particularly when his plans began their mechanics. Oh, he loved today, loved it all too dearly : but there was little time to get a bit lost in fantasy and ecstasy. No, he needed to make them trust him : being harmless was a perfect way to do so.

And cause more shock later.

And that always, always meant one thing,

More Fun!
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Saya quickly noticed the jester's hand was twitching and he was chuckling to himself. Was he going to pull off some peculiar trick? Somebody like him would be deemed very untrustworthy and seeing as Arya was now here, Saya was suddenly on guard. However, whatever he tried to do, Saya was ready to stop it and get Arya away. As soon as she mentioned her name, the Jester grinned. Seriously, why so happy!? This was getting a little scary.

Arya still clutched onto Saya's back with little intend on letting go. She really didn't like their situation and would much rather go. In fact, she tugged a little to try and bring Saya away but she wasn't going to pull hard enough to be noticed. She was too busy staring at the jester of whom started to speak. God knows what he was thinking about though. he wasn't going to answer her question which was a little irritating as Saya didn't like to not know something so secretive. Instead, he decided to play a trick by throwing some cloth about the place. Saya just watched, slightly dazzled but more or less in control. He then pulled a bunch of flowers from his other hand and raised them towards Saya. This caught her buy surprise and she stepped backwards a little.

Oh...

He then shot another out of his other sleeve and proceeded to hand that to Arya. However Saya's hand reached out to his and took them both. Like hell she would allow him to touch Arya. CC grinned again with an unsuitable smile for his face. He then proposed another question to the girls who were quite content in standing and listening. Well, Saya of the two was. Were the girls normal? ha...no... This was something Saya would say better through her own lips.

Normal... we don;t know who we are nor where we come from. We live underground in the place we were born. Our leader wont tell us anymore than that. She doesn't want us to worry... but that's all I think you need to know too...

Saya was telling him only what she knew. It's not like it was much to tell, The girls were experiments to the Espada and broke free when the lab was destroyed. Now, they return to the lab to sleep under the command of another girl that was betrayed by the Espada leader. hers being a more painful fate than the two sisters put together.

CC started talking again, a load of sentences about being their friend and not worrying about what he was saying. It really was something to worry about even if he claimed not to. That was just what Saya was like, and she was very ready to move if need be...
Anonymous

Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:28 pm
    Of course he saw the elder get protective : of course he saw the dismissal and the sudden perception of danger. Oups, maybe he was slipping : then again, CC was never the sort to be amicable, or affable. Just because people judged on his looks : he let the girl grab both bouquets, if it made her feel better. Hell, he'd be nice and not even comment, or act hurt, like his usual jokes would make him do. No, this was a heck of a lot more serious now : he was piqued, of curiosity of course. The male was definitely interested, as he was still stuffing left over cloth back in his sleeve : really, the things became so damn messy all the time.

''Ah, I see telling you not to worry is lost. Anything I can do to prove it to you, Saya-chan, Arya-chan?'' the male said, letting a small sad tone flutter in his voice : he was trying his best to be serious. But no, he didn't get the necessary feeling that they were normal : maybe he'd show them more magic tricks. Or maybe not : he wasn't sure, as he pursed his lips in thought. ''I really don't have friends - not much I mean. I think I have one - he makes so much better friends then I do.. then again, I only have him and no one else. Pretty hopeless for a world class magician, right?'' he said, giving a sad smile. Even though his movements were a little out there, and pretty flashy, didn't mean that the feelings were any less there.

That could be a theory.

''Hey, I know, why don't you both come see my show sometime?'' he said, grinning suddenly, digging into his pockets. After a few take outs, some being rubber flowers, others being balloons waiting to be filled : even his wallet, before he found them. ''Ah! There we go. Now a pen, pen pen.'' he said. Ruffling he found it, and smiled at the two, tilting his head, before handing them the obviously backstage passes. ''Here. Even a non-prank pen to write your names with! They're good forever : I made sure of that. So anytime.. you can come see my performance. Well, make sure the title isn't something freaky first : I wouldn't want to scare you two, because some of my tricks are very, very dangerous.'' the male said, grinning, as he looked around, before sighing.

''But really, you two must be hungry. Lunch? I'll buy. Promise - I know this is like hot air, but I promise I'm not gonna hurt you two. I'm just a really, really, lonely and misunderstood entertainer. Jee, no clue why I keep making excuses.'' he said, laughing nervously, and turning his back to the two, slouching a bit. Not that he was acting : but being a sociopath was unique in each case. He knew that, and used it to his advantage : why? Because it made fun things happen. Now, if he could befriend these two girls, and learn more.. maybe see their powers, and maybe, oh just maybe. That was a wish, perhaps, but, in the end, he was just a clown, wasn't he. As if he could do something horrendously bad.

A remaining thread of good, Ryan deep inside, held onto that dream, that hope.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Whatever awaited the girl that danced with the devil? Well, that's a rather disgusting story so lets not waltz in that direction. However, that was a little phrase that was going through Saya's head at the moment. Was being here a hindrance? Well she wasn't that smart a girl and more of an innocent that plays tough. At least that's what's expected. Saya held onto the flowers vertically on her chest with both hands, paying a little more attention now. This jester sounded unhappy, maybe because of how Saya was treating him. Sure she was feeling a little scared but isn't that an obvious problem? Not everybody looks like a jester nowadays. Then again, Saya wasn't wearing any pants...

Well, We have some time to spare. And we haven't eaten anything for a while now. If you lead the way?

Saya smiled, at least trying to bring some sort of connection between the two. She had to be brave for her sister. Arya wasn't younger by even a few seconds. Don't ask how, they were both born at the same instant to parents they don't remember. To a life they forgot.

Sadly, we have no money... never really had any either... Our leader just brings things to us.

Which wasn't an entire lie. Their leader was a fearsome girl that went around collecting provisions. Not like that mattered here but there you go: A little back story eh? Back to the plot at hand. Saya motioned her hands forward to see if CC would mind moving on in front of them. Arya wasn't going to walk in front that's for sure. She wanted to stay right at the back, hiding from view. Arya was certainly a shy girl but that was just from a sheer lack of trust going on. But still CC wanted to prove his was a good man to them. Asking what he could do wasn't exactly challenging. Saya had pretty much agreed on grabbing some food so she was going to go with that idea. Maybe something fancy this time rather than the simple bread, soup and occasional meat they find in the labs.

Saya was then told about his shows. CC had shows? That's pretty cool actually. At least he had some sort of income then. Money wasn't much of a blessing onto the twins as it was to the jester. Oh well... but then he handed over some paper? Backstage passes? Wow... he was being nice... maybe a little too nice...

S...s...Saaya...

Arya tugged at her shirt. Saya quickly turned her head to look round to see her sister had calmed down a bit but still huddled. Saya reached for her hands and wrapped Arya's arms around her waist so Arya was pretty much cuddling her. Saya then held onto her hands.

It's ok, I'll look after you.

Saya closed her eyes for a second as though she was in deep thought. Arya did as well, then they both opened their eyes and Saya spoke to CC again.

It's fine, shall we go?

Anonymous

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:49 pm
    Suddenly, progress. The male kept his back to them, and smiled, to himself of course. But with an actor's and magician's finesse, wiped it off his face. His body turned around just a bit, as he heard Saya confirm that yes, she wanted to go. He was watching her : both of them. They seemed to be fine with the entire concept, at least for now. And he had more juicy bits : that was good. Very good. He wondered what he would have to do to get a hollow attack : probably more then he was willing to handle, that much was for sure. The male shifted, and then gave a tiny smile, as if he was happy, but had a hard time to show it. ''Ah.. really? T-thank you : that's.. so kind of you.'' he said, bowing his head, before lifting it up with a large smile. ''Alright! Then let's go!'' he said, seemingly gaining his cheery composure once more.

With a skip and a hop, he was moving now, bouncing a bit. He would lead the way, as he opened the door, and bowed to the two ladies. ''Now, now, I'll have to bring you two to somewhere a bit more discrete : not a lot would serve me like this.'' he said, flashing a smile, as he bounced down the streets, moving airily, but quite precisely. It was a gait that showed him to be in physical shape. The male would stop and smile at the girls every 20 steps : more like jump and twist at the same time. It was a strange movement, but the male seemed to have fun, before he finally stopped at a restaurant, one that he noticed a lot of oddly dressed people going into. With a smile, he opened the door, and was bowed to, and then their eyes widened. ''Why, if it isn't Corbin Crowley! We are honoured : you have done a great show the other day.'' the host said, before sweeping the three to a table.

It looked like a restaurant where no one needed to be concerned about appearances and manners, since there was a full cat-suited person licking off a bowl. Quite strange, but the male smiled. ''This seems quaint, doesn't it.'' he commented, giving a smile to the two girls, handing each a menu. ''Pick whatever you want : I like to treat my friends. Just not too many sweets, don't want your leader to come knock me over if you're sick, ya?'' he said, laughing softly. It was a true fact, as the male had written down what he wanted, and just smiled at the girls, still feeling a bit shy. Or so it seemed : he was twisting a bit of the napkin around his finger.

Yes, he was nervous, just not the way that the two girls expected, that much he was sure of.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:36 pm

CC appeared to have changed his sort of frightening posture by stuttering his words from time to time. It showed he was nervous and Saya picked up on this rapidly. Usually when this happened though, it was because the other person was too shy to talk with her be it male or female. In fact, Saya was almost completely used to having people find it hard to talk to her without falling over or making a fool of themselves. It appeared that CC himself would do that anyway as it's in a Jesters likeliness to act the fool. He bowed then raised his head in a smile, that sort of pleased look that made you want to run away in case he jumped on you. Luckily, Saya wasn't easily scared so she just played along. CC led the way and Saya followed behind him. Arya was still holding her shirt and was keeping pace very well seeing as Saya was pretty much gliding with those peculiar skates she was wearing. Saya then proposed a question after he stated he wouldn't be able to go anywhere normal dressed in his attire:

Where are we going then?...

She was curious. hopefully somewhere not full of thugs or morons that would attack or hit on the two girls. They get enough of that every day anyway. After walking down a few passageways that CC was happily skipping down, they came across the place CC wanted to show them. It was a peculiar place where a man from within called out CC's full name obviously recognising him as a friend. Arya hid behind Saya as best she could so nobody could see her and pretended to be invisible. Sadly, a number of people had noticed the quivering girl behind the one not wearing much. Arya tugged at Saya's shirt in worry. She didn't say anything but Saya could tell her sister was scared. She patted Arya's shoulder and held her hand there as the three were taken to their table. They then sat down and almost right away, Arya dragged her seat mere inches away from Saya's side and sat down, hugging her twin round the waist. Saya grinned and patted her pink hair before looking back over to CC of whom was staring at a menu. Saya picked on up to and Arya just watched.

um...anything you want Arya?...

Arya just shook her head into Saya's shoulder. She wasn't in any right state of mind to eat. It wasn't safe enough. Saya however, grinned anyway and looked at the menu.

Um...I don't know... any...suggestions CC?

Saya said, looking up at the jester with a grin. She had no idea what to say. She had never really had much more than bread so she was very new to whatever they sold here. In fact, she didn't ever have money so she didn't ever buy anything. As mentioned before, their leader did everything for them. From buying food to even providing water. The people about the place must have been looking over at the two girls. Why wouldn't they? They were both attractive, young, and out of place...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum