Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Hirohoto
Hirohoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 4 Empty Re: A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED]

Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm
.. Hirohoto had risen his figure to of stood up. In seeming to of allowed for his own body to of turned, at this moment. As the towering male's Zanpakutō had taken it's time to of reverted back to it's own sealed state, Hirohoto had taken his time to of sheathed the blade within that of it's sheath; the sheath being upon his left side. While his head had turned to of brought his gaze to of pressed down and towards the Shinigami before us, Hirohoto had portrayed such a fine smile about his own lips. He'd taken the time to of spoken, at the moments after the death of the hostile .. " Thank You, My Friend. You're One Of A Kind. "

.. After having spoken to the Shinigami, Hirohoto had turned his head once more. This time his eyes had pressed their gaze down and along the figure of the male who had been known as Carter. His eyes had gleamed in the slightest bits of irritation, yet all the same, as Hirohoto had held his hand out to his friend; the male's calm and kind voice had been heard in all of it's confidence .. " Who is this woman you're after, what is going on? "

" Suck My Presidential Cock! " (WKUK).
Hirohoto Namikaze Tier 2-3
Luóbù Hēi
Luóbù Hēi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 4 Empty Re: A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED]

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:02 pm
Quietly Luobu sat against a wall, taking a rag out to clean his Zanpakutō before sheathing it, after which he strapped the weapon back to his belt hoping he wouldn't need to use it again today... after-all he'd like some time to relax. Looking himself over Luobu noticed he had managed to get blood on his cloak, with a slightly annoyed tone Luobu spoke up, "No need to thank me at all, I was just protecting two new found friends... and bloodying my white cloak" Luobu finished speaking with a scowl on his face.

Hearing Hiro's question Luobu mentally agreed but didn't speak up, he honestly didn't care much about who the woman was, but figured she must of been important if they had to kill a shinigami to get to her.

With a prolonged sigh Luobu reached into his cloak and withdrew his bottle of Cherry Blossom sake taking a large swig of it before leaning back and relaxing against the wall as he muttered something about the chance of needing a new cloak.

Luobu Hei, Shinigami. 4-3
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:07 pm
Carter chuckled as he stood up and cracked his back with Nacuto still in hand, "One i would rather not say in case it isn't her and I am just chasing some random woman and two Luobu I owe you a new cloak and I promise to pay up on getting you one" Carter said as he headed up the stair case in a happy mood trying to cheer them up.

their short misguided journey was coming to a close and as Carter stopped at the top step he felt the energy in the room to his left, it crackled in the air and the hairs stood up on his neck and arms as he couldn't help but smile. He was so close to her, so close to the end.

"please be you" He whispered in prayer as he entered.....

Carter Zenaki 2-3
Hirohoto
Hirohoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:18 pm
.. The male who had been known as Hirohoto had taken his time to of fallen down and toward the wall, sitting beside his new found friend. As he had watched the figure of Carter still, watching him take the most simple of moments to open the closed door before us; such a soft exhale had passed by his lips. Such thoughts had been running through the mind of this inquisitive gentleman, and all the same, while he had leaned his head back and against the surface of the wall behind him; the top of his top hat had pressed unto the solid surface of the wall, seeming to tilt forward and over his own two eyes. The edge of his top hat had been leaned forward to obstruct the view of his eyes, and as his voice had been heard at the moment at hand, his hands had rested down and into his own lap .. " I Understand.. I'll Be Here If You Need Me.. Otherwise, This Seems Personal To You. "

Luóbù Hēi
Luóbù Hēi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:09 pm
Upon hearing Carter's reply to Hirohoto's question, and too Luobu's ramblings about his cloak he burst out in a light chuckle before apologizing and continuing on to say, " I understand, and also you musn't feel inclined to purchase me a new cloak, I should be able to wash this one fine, but in the end that decision is yours alone." Carter was then walking up a set of stairs, and his friend had taken a seat beside Luobu saying that he'd be staying here.

Before Carter opened the door at the top of the stairs Luobu spoke up once again, "Just go, this is your thing to deal with, we'll be here if were needed. And if thats the case just raise your reiatsu and we'll be right there." Luobu had a gentle smile as he finished talking.

Turning to the odd friend Carters, and now his he decided to ask a few questions. "So Hirohoto, how do you and Carter know each other??" he asked politely before continuing on, "And whats with the top hat?" he asked with yet another small chuckle, while shifting his Zanpakutō to his lap and closing his eyes again sinking into his inner world momentarily.

Inner World

~It has been a while since you have visited, and I see you have broken your solitude.~ Luobu's Zanpakutō spoke, Luobu had yet to learn the spirits name but he had always been helpful when they communed.

Speaking up as he approached the spirit and put a hand on the beings shoulder he answer, "Ah its has, and that I have my friend. These two seem.... worth it, like the old man was all those years ago..."

The spirit stood there silent as Luobu faded from his Inner World.. it was not the time to tell the man his name, but soon that time would come.

Real World

Noticing he appeared to have fallen asleep Luobu opened his eyes and streched out before apologizing.

Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:08 am
Carter heard them both and entered the room, he wanted to be alone for this if it was what he had dreamed it. The room was light wand warm, candles lit the far side of the room and caused the warmth, the wax poured from the holders down the wall and hardened on the floor. Carter looked everywhere except for the chair that sat by the window, he didn't want to get his hopes up and it not be her.

He looked at the walls, cracked and battered in places, dry wall missing showing the innards of the structure. Pipes shone in the faint light from the candles and shadows danced in the far corners happily like gleeful children. carter couldn't put it off any longer so he looked at her and felt his heart cling in longing. She sat with he hands in her lap, a black dress hanging over her curved framed, she looked out a window but he could still see the slight curve in her nose and the dimple on her chin. Her always changing eyes were a dull green today and her hair was down, the same auburn shade as his own.

Tears came to his eyes and he couldn't hold them back. He thought she was gone for good on that night he saw her die.

"Megan" He whispered in awe as she turned and looked at him with a faint smile, "Carter, took you long enough to find me" She said without breaking eye contact with him.

He looked at the floor, he couldn't face her. She had lost her last life due to his coward like ways. "I'm sorry" he muttered as a single tear fell to the spongy rotted floor boards and vanished into a crack. He heard a sliding noise as she stood and pushed her chair back, walking to him she put both of her hands on his face and he looked at her again. Just as lovely and young as when she had died with her creme skin and red cheeks.

"Carter I forgave you so long ago, we were just children" She whispered as she kissed his lips and put her right hand in his left, he felt a cold object pressed into his palm as he opened his eyes and she looked at him sadly.

"I must go for now love and I am sorry for leaving you now but it is for the best" she said as a tear slide down her cheek, it glowed almost white as it fell to the floor and the light built up under the floor boards. Carter winced and closed his eyes as the light exploded in a flash making all feeling go from his body.
The light washed over Luobu right as his eyes opened form his visit to his inner world, it lifted him and threw him out of the house without causing him pain, threw him out of the city without causing pain and landed him in a small forest nearby for him to awake and find his way, he would remember Carter and Hiro and they would remember him as well.
As the light swirled around Hiro he was forced to slumber as he was lifted and thrown away to his new place as well, he wouldn't be carried so far just a few streets over from Carter in the markets, he would land sleeping in a small bar's back room in the market area.
Carter woke up in the middle of the street covered in mud and filth, he looked up to where the building was only to see a burn mark in ground with wisps of smoke rising up and away into the air, sitting up he rubbed the back of his head with his left hand and felt a cold object touch his neck, removing his hand he looked at it and spotted a ring on his left ring finger, it was a simple silver band with an almost pink ruby, the color of Megan's cheeks, resting on the band. He smiled as he rubbed it and it was slightly warm to the touch on the ruby like her skin. he looked up into the sky as a single tear fell down his face and into the mud.

[ this ends the rp A Light in the dark ]

Carter Zenaki 2-3
Luóbù Hēi
Luóbù Hēi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:35 am
[dang over already? It was fun guys xD and awesome last post Carter I liked it!]

Hirohoto
Hirohoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:50 pm
[Jesus.. Well, We're Definitely Going To Have To Find One Another, Again. But Great, Luobu Must Be Like.."WTF, WHERE DID I GO.".. Me, I'll Wake Up In A Bar, With Some Stripper Taking My Wallet.]

Luóbù Hēi
Luóbù Hēi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:07 pm
[actually my thoughts were 'Hmmm should I wake in Karakura Forest or some other one xD but yeah we'll have to RP together again soon :D]

Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:06 pm
[alrighty Luobu you just message us when, I added you both as friends on my profile]

Carter Zenaki 2-3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum