Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink Left_bar_bleue0/0The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink Empty The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:10 pm
It was your average day in the Seireitei; the sun was shining, the clouds were sparse, and all of the Shinigami seemed to be going about doing their duties. All except for one; Ikkaku Madarame. It had been a while since he had had a good fight, and to pass the time, he was laying around sleeping in the Squad 11 barracks. Normally, Ikkaku would be out either drinking and fighting with Iba or training, but today was such a lazy day, and Ikkaku hadn't had a real challenge in ages. Of course, the only reason Ikkaku could be sleeping like he is now was because Captain Zaraki was off somewhere chasing after Ichigo and Lieutenant Yachiru was most likely off following him.

As Ikkaku slipped into a deeper slumber, his head dropped back a bit, leaning just outside of the window. Of course, due to the almost perfect position of the sun, Ikkaku's bald head reflected almost all of the sun's light; making it appear almost as if there were two suns. Of course, none of his fellow squad members would dare to wake him up, lest they face his wrath for telling him that his bald head might be blinding others. So instead, they just left him be, hoping that nobody would go blind because of Ikkaku's chrome dome.

The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink Left_bar_bleue0/0The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink Empty Re: The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink

Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:40 pm
The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink Yachiru

"Pachinko head!!!" The amazingly cute 11th division Vice-captain yelled out loud through out the Soul Society. The little pink hair Yachiru was extremely bored and Kenpachi was taking his day off to nap away. Sure, he has been training hard but she loved watching him torture the newbie, but she puffed up and a bit upset. Yachiru chased a few away from the 11th division but no one was paying attention to her. She slipped a bit of her pink locks behind her ear and just continue to wear that cute smile. It was so sunny, her mood could not be brought down by some morons who were just assholes! This was going to be fun, Yun-Yun (Yumachika) was too busy being silly with his stupid hair, that he would only mess up again on duty. Now Ikkaku, he was completely missing! Where was he?! The tiny child began to dash through out the Soul Society looking for Pachinko head. He would be so easily spotted but he was nowhere in site..

Soon enough she ended right back at the 11th Division barracks where Ikkaku was right there sleeping his day away. Yachiru had that rather upset look, 'He was right there?!' Yachiru could not believe how much she disliked him at times. He might have been nice enough to make her a scooter and everything but at times like these is where he bugged her. Yachiru jumped onto the man and began to bounce on his stomach trying to get him away! "WAKE UP!! Pachinko ball!!" The little girl giggled as she continued to jump on him.

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink Characters
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink Empty Re: The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:23 am
Despite how little the Lieutenant weighed, as soon as she jumped on him, Ikkaku woke up, a look of shock on his face. Before he was able to figure out what happened, Ikkaku caught a glimpse of the bright pink hair that belonged to the shinigami who was jumping up and down on him, and quickly grabbed her by the back of her Shihakushō. "Ugh, Lieutenant Kusajishi, how many times do I have to tell you not to interrupt my nap" he said groggily, still half asleep. Of course, there was anger in his tone, but not his usual over the top yelling; as he was still half asleep. With that, he stood up; stretching a bit to wake himself up and placing Yachiru back on the ground.

"Now, what the hell do you want!" he shouted, his usual tone returning as he was now awake enough to get angry. Of course, this wasn't the first time Yachiru had woken him up from his nap, and he was pretty sure that she'd say something like "I wanna play" or whatever. Just then, Ikkaku realized what Yachiru had called him, and was soon back up 100%, rage and everything. "I've told you a thousand times! Stop calling me that! It's shaved, not bald!" he shouted at the little Lieutenant. This too was a part of what seemed to be a daily routine between Ikkaku and his Lieutenant; her calling him names and bugging him and he in turn would get angry and shout back. If everything went as usual, Yachiru would probably bit Ikkaku's "shaved" head soon, just as she always did to piss him off even more.

The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:54 pm
~Well I dropped Yachiru so, Sorry!~

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The Adventures of Baldy and Little Pink Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum