Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moon in the Forest? Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Moon in the Forest? Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Moon in the Forest? Empty Moon in the Forest?

Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:29 pm
Template by [THEFROST]

|L|E|T|S|D|O|T|H|I|S|

Moonie smiled, looking around himself. He charged up Blast energy into his right hand, looking at his target. The tree was a few feet in front of him in this small clearing he had found. The full moon was shining above him; he could feel its rays on his back; he was in an overall good mood. His smile was wide on his face; all around the clearing, there were strange stumps sticking out of the ground, seeming to have been almost... rubbed off from their normal position. He was training; as he often did during the night while the moon was hanging above him. He had been feeling a bit agnsty, as he always did while the moon was full in the sky. He had used moonwalk, going to this space to practice with his Blast energy. He wasn't sure what else he would find here; but he knew that it would be interesting, in any condition.

His smile widened to its full length as he charged the energy into his right arm, his body facing completely the tree. His right arm was clenched in, facing upwards, held firmly at his right arm as it gradually became charged with a black flame-like substance. His left arm was likewise; his weight was back, his knees bent. He felt the shift happen, pushing down on his legs. He moved his right foot outwards, hitting the ground with it before him and turning his left foot, pivoting. His now-outstretched arm was pointed directly at the tree; he was ready to get hectic.

"CA HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

He cackled, releasing the Blast Energy. It shot out, slamming into the middle of the tree; causing several leaves to fall. Then it seemed as if the bark was being forcibly ripped off by the attack; cutting through the entire bark of the tree as it suddenly lit on black fire from the peeling. It consumed wholly the tree; leaving absolutely nothing left in its place but the stump that he had allowed to survive. He waved his right hand around a bit, feeling the rush of energy replace it, looking upwards. He could see a large amount of leaves falling down from the tree that he had just destroyer. He pointed out his right hand, releasing a small field of Gravity around the many falling leaves. He created a kind of funnel with the gravity, sending all the leaves into his mouth, straight into his stomach.

"Thanks for the meal, tree. Ca-ha!"

He said briefly, a small smile still on his face. The leaves had restored the energy he had used up in that attack; by this method, he was able to keep himself at full power for each tree he destroyed. However; he could feel something... different. Not like normal. He walked over slowly to the stump of the tree he had just destroyed, his sandal'd feet smacking against the cold ground. He himself wasn't affected by the cold much; despite how little he wore on his upper body. His long blond hair began to move around as a westward wind began to blow by him.

He looked around, putting his arms between his legs, bending his spine down but keeping his head up to look around. I think I sense... Vizards...? Shinigami's and Hollow's, Boss James said to watch out for. Apparently they're pretty tough. 2 of them, it would seem. Wonder what they think they're doing in this forest this time of night... ca, hahaha! Maybe I'll invite them to a challenge; after all, it seems as if they are coming to investigate what I'm doing here. If they do; I'll test them. It'll make the night quite interesting, if nothing else... He thought to himself, spitting to the left as he turned his head briefly.

Then he got up, his hands at his sides, seemingly relaxed, but still tense. He watched as two figures appeared before him in full flesh, and posed his challenge before them, spreading his arms wide and keeping his body wide open.

"G'day, Mates! Ca, hahaha! Welcome to my little bit of the forest! Now that you're here; I'm afraid I must invite you to a bit of a game! I'm bored here in this forest; you may be on patrol or whatever, but that moon is full and I'm full of energy! So, you can either do some good old non-to the death combat with me, or I can chase through this forest like rabbits for a while." He said, his smile bright on his face, his eyes quite clear.

"Oh yes, that's right. My name is Mjesec Võrgukliendid, but you two can just call me Moonie. I'm the Moon Iramasha; a member of the Nature Iramasha. You may not know who we are; but I can guarentee you will soon! Ca, hahaha! So come; I'll even let you have the first blow, both of you! Unless, of course, YOUR RABBITS!" He challenged, his tone harsh but full of life and vigor.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moon in the Forest? Left_bar_bleue5/100Moon in the Forest? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Moon in the Forest? Empty Re: Moon in the Forest?

Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:24 am
Carter sat next to the fire opposite side of Hiro, it wasn't often they got a moment to relax together anymore, the Corps had them busy at all hours of the day and they weren't even in the same sector so this time off was well needed. The idea for a camping trip was his and Hiro agreed. It had only been by chance they chose this forest since they stopped at the first one they could find with packs on their backs and they didn't stop to make camp until an hour after dark. They wanted to get as far from the drums of everyday life as possible.

sure the farther they went the more likely they were to be attacked by a Hollow or such but they were ready for that, the reward of laying back and relaxing was worth spilling Hollow blood if need be. as he sat staring into the flames that flitted back and forth, the wood snapped and popped as oxygen was released and sparks flew into the air as the embers glowed underneath like light swaying over them in the ocean, it wasn't though. It was their own natural light from the heat release.

Carter had been developing the idea to feel energy given off that wasn't spirit energy, energy from flames and other things. as the flame let out a rather large crack and sparks rocketed into the night sky towards the full moon he felt a faint wave of energy and sat forward excited, "Hiro I think I finally got it, I think i can feel energy from non living objects" Carter exclaimed gleefully. Another wave of energy washed over him a bit more powerful then yet another one but the flame hadn't sparked up anymore. It didn't take long for him to feel dumb at the idea of mentally feeling energy from non living things. It was apparent now that the waves he was feeling were coming from another being deep into the forest. The energy didn't feel to be Hollow, it felt like the Iramasha, he had become adept in learning the way they felt during his meeting of his friend Luobu, He also assumed Hiro was feeling it now.

standing up Carter wiped the dirt from his pants as he picked up his sheathed Zanpakutō Nacuto that was resting propped up on his pack, he took a minute to look at her beauty. Even in her sealed state Nacuto was a lovely weapon, a slim katana, dulled grey on the blade like smooth rock, the hilt was also smooth, a deep cherry wood colored deep with a thick resin and a black cord wrapped around the handle and draped down the pummel. He loved Nacuto , she was scarred just as he was in her heart, she had felt the same pain he had at losing a loved one but he had saved himself from the deep abyss and she hadn't she was still stuck and he wanted to help her one day.

Shaking his head he snapped out of his state of thought and turned to Hiro with a nod as he vanished into shadows to the left, Hiro knew from a chat before that if they were to attack anything or investigate Hiro would take the right and Carter the left. as the shadows engulfed Carter he headed towards the energy waves that were still going on, he took in the forest as he walked, thick pine trees all colored a deep green but appearing colorless in this dark, the light from the moon filtered downwards through breaks in the trees making a light patch work feeling upon the floor of the forest.

Carter stifled a yawn as he made his way closer to the energy, he stopped moving as he heard the call of a friendly duel from a male that already knew he was close. He was in the mood to accept since he had no real choice given how the male said he would chase them if they ran. With a crooked smirk Carter stepped out of the shadows and into the clearing of fallen trees as the moon light washed over him and he pulled Nacuto out of her sheathing and held her in his left hand, the casing in his right to block attacks if need be. "Game on" Carter spoke clearly across the clearing being still a good 20 meters from the Blonde male.

Carter Zenaki 2-3
Hirohoto
Hirohoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moon in the Forest? Left_bar_bleue0/0Moon in the Forest? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:41 pm
.. The large figure of Hirohoto had been portraying himself in his lightest of moods, as he'd been sitting beside a fire with his friend, Carter Zenaki. His lips had shown that of the simplest of curves, a smile having been seemingly painted upon his face. As he'd been more then simply experiencing the heat of the fire, of which had been before them, he'd taken this time to of reached his right arm to the side. Moments before, he had removed his top hat, but now he would of picked the article of his clothing up. He had placed it upon the surface of his own head, and as Carter had gone off about how he could " Feel The Energies Of Non-Living Objects ", it had occurred to Hirohoto that Carter had noticed something. Of course, there was an energy haunting the area around these two men, but only now did he realise it was growing. The male who'd been known as Hirohoto had stood himself up, and to the air. Within his motion, he had grasped towards his own Zanpakutō; of which he had laid beside himself along with his top hat. " No, Carter. Such Objects Give Off As Much Energy As An Abyss. "

.. Hirohoto had known that his friend had noticed the same energies as he, energies that had been similar to ones that were sensed before. Iramasha? No. It couldn't be. Well, It Could. Hiro had been thinking up a storm at this point. If not for his surroundings, Hirohoto may of found himself becoming nervous. The fire about the camp he rested at crackled with each and every ongoing second; it was a relaxing noise. The darkness around the males had been so thick; it reminded him of his Zanpakutō's inner world. Still, at this point in time, Hirohoto had made his way to the right side of Carter. He'd taken no time to of unsheathed his Zanpakutō, En Kaku no Kumo. Such a fine katana would be thought to shimmer in the light of the fire, but it did not. No; it embraced the shadows, reminders of the void of which filled it's world. As Hiro and his partner had taken their time to rush forward, and through the darkness of the woods; Hirohoto had kept precisely ten meters away from Carter, keeping to his right side at all times. ..

.. Upon ending up at the area of which the powerful male had stood about, Hirohoto's eyes had flickered in the slightest of interests. This male had the balls to challenge both he and his partner, right off the bat? Of course they'd accept. Hirohoto had kept his blade out and within the grasp of both of his hands, at this point in time. He had quickly taken on the most serious of dispositions; his eyes seeming to focus upon the body before themselves, as if it were the natural way of things. This is how the river of Hirohoto's life flowed, place an obstacle and he would react. Still, at this point in time, the male had parted his lips. He'd gone off to speak toward " Mjesec Võrgukliendid ", " My Name Is Hirohoto Namikaze, And I Accept Your Challenge As Well. I Am No Rabbit, I Am A Gentleman. " He spoke as if almost insulted, yet all the same, excited. He loved the way his mind had gotten when he was challenged, so focused. His ways of thinking were truly advanced, for even now he was plotting out the possibilities. ..

" Suck My Presidential Cock! " (WKUK).
Hirohoto Namikaze Tier 2-3
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moon in the Forest? Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Moon in the Forest? Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:19 pm
Template by [THEFROST]

[font=calibri]

|L|E|T|S|D|O|T|H|I|S|

Moonie threw his head back, cackling, his gaze up at the full moon above as he listened to the two young vizards declare their challenge. Good. Let's see if we can have a bit of fun! A-CA-HAHAHA! He laughed to himself, looking back down at his opponents, the rush of battle going straight to his head and his eyes clear as he looked at his foes. He placed his left leg back, feeling a bit disappointed they did not take his gift when he had offered it. Well, they'll soon be wishing they had taken that chance... He thought to himself, feeling his Moon Energy flow solidly through his body.

"I warn you. Do NOT underestimate me, Mr. Gentleman. Like I said; I'm like no iramasha you've EVER met before..."

He used it's effect, lowering his own body weight. He put a large amount of force on his strong right leg, being thrown right at the two Vizards. He went straight for the one who had called himself a gentleman, having decided to give them a bit of God Style to start things off. His left foot was bent just over his behind as his right leg was forwards, trying to slam right into the Vizard. His leg was strong enough that if he hit the vizard solidly, he would go flying a good 30 meters before coming to a natural halt. He shot a blast of Gravity from his left foot as he tried to smash into the first vizard, drawing him straight backwards. He spun right around, landing right in front of the other Vizard.

"YOUR TURN, CAHAHA!"

He smashed his left leg into the ground with enough force that it cracked the ground; his right was positioned right behind it. His left side was facing right at the Vizard's chest, his arm held back, his closed fist pointed right at the vizard. He shot it forwards, trying to slam it right into Carter's stomach, sending paralzying shockwaves of pure force through his entire body, making it so that if it hit him, he would have so extreme difficult moving. Then he pushed back with both feet, swirling on the ground by reducing his weight momentairily, his arms outstretched and pointing at the two vizards on his either side.

"AND STOP. Ready?" He said, almost instantly after saying stop. "HERE IT COMES! CA-HA-HA-HA!" He cackled loudly, his outstetched fists becoming surrounded by a black fire-like aura that few had witnessed before; for its effect was truly unique. He closed his eyes, his smile still wide on his face, lowering his head a little bit as he opened the hands that were pointed at the two vizards.

From his hands shot a great torrent of the black fire, 15 feet in radius. It flew right at where the two had been standing, tearing and ripping apart with brutal friction any trees that got in its way. However, he hadn't put a huge amount of power behind it. It would definitely give them some harm if they got right into it, but only up to minor burnt skin from the friction, despite the fact they would be awash in terrifying black fire. Then he snapped his hands closed once more, righting his position to an upright one as he waved his hands a bit, looking from side to side, the smile momentarily vanishing.

Hmm. Which to go after? I know; the one who hasn't even introduced himself. Lousy rabbit. But wait; that other one certainly looked like he would be interesting to take on. Meh; I can't decide. Eeny, meenie, miney, moe.

He thought to himself, having brought his right hand to his hairline and gripped it in his fingers, feeling his soft blond hair. As he thought, he looked back and forth between the two vizards, landing on Hirohoto. He smiled, as he took two steps back. However, only his body moved back, his legs appeared to be moving forwards; a "Moonwalk" as Moonie called it. However, it allowed him to perform something similar to shunpo, appearing in front of the vizard he had selected. He looked the part of a gentleman; but Moonie was afraid he was possibly going to have to change that.

His left hand, flaming with his black fire, appeared trying to slam into the younger vizards stomach, trying to uppercut him. Then Moonie threw back the hand, using his Gravity to throw it back faster and stick it to the ground as his right leg came up, also awash in the black fire. He tried to slam it into Hirohoto's side, burning where it impacted, if it did. Then he took a deep breath in, spinning around from the kick to landing on his feet, throwing back his weight, looking right at the vizard. He threw his head forwards, releasing the breath and a great force of Gravity. It would try to slam into the vizard, dragging him at the farthest point from Moonie like he was hit by a wall, the gravity pushing him along. It crushed a handful of trees as it flew; 15 feet in radius, like his last blast had done. It flew out for 15 meters, and if it hit the vizard, he would roll out, skidding on the ground.

However; Moonie was not idle after this attack. He reached one hand up as he came back from launching the attack, reaching up and back his right hand. He felt the cool stone appear in his hand, and seeming to pull from nowhere, his Seishin Buki appeared, and he lofted it before him in his right hand. The blade's 5 foot long by 1 foot of width ebony black stone shone in the moonlight; its simple red hilt comfortable in Moonie's grip. He hadn't been trying to severely hurt either of the vizards; not yet. At most, they would have a good amount of bruising; maybe a single broken rib and some burns. That was the thing with impact damage; it was good for hitting opponent's head on; but didn't damage as severely as a blade. Hell; I even tend to use Mun for smashing more than anything. Ha! He cackled to himself, taking a defensive stance. His weight was back on his heels, Mun held out before him cautiously, his eyes darting from side to side.

"Come on; give it your best shots, you two! You didn't take your oppurtunity the last time; so while I won't counter you this time, I WILL be blocking! So come on, or do I need to make some rabbit stew?" He spoke clearly in a small taunt. His smile was still on his face, but he was a bit annoyed that they hadn't tried harder the last time he gave them a chance to attack him. Well, hopefully they take this one; or else, I really may step it up into Return...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moon in the Forest? Left_bar_bleue5/100Moon in the Forest? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:07 pm
Carter watched in amazement at the speed that the male "Moonie" flew at Hiro, his eyes barely able to watch as the male attempted attacks. He saw Hiro's top hat ontop of his head and it didn't even move an inch the whole while of the attack, this could mean Hiro countered his hits but Carter would not know for a few more seconds. He blinked as Moonie now rocketed at him and slammed his leg into the ground creating a fissure, with a smirk Carter pivoted to his left as a fist flew by him aiming for the right section of his chest. Had he gone the other way he would have been out of commission for a few seconds at best.

Blinking he watched as the male kicked off of the split ground away from him and extended one arm his way and another towards Hiro, he felt as energy leapt upwards in the male meaning some sort of energy based attack was coming, Having no where to go but down Carter created a small cero and fired it into the crack in the ground, the space grew large enough to fit him comfortably. He fell into it just as the black flames flew by over his head but left him none the worse for wear. While the twisted fire danced and writhed over him he thought of Moonie's words, of how he was like none we have ever seen before. This might be true but it also might not.

as the flames subsided Carter sat up in time to see Moonie going back to Hiro again for another attack, enough was enough he though as he pulled off his t-shirt and flexed his shoulders while his energy built up, time to go shikai . He blinked as his shoulder blades popped and grew wider with a disgusting noise like a bone ripped from its socket and put back, his shoulder increased in distance apart as well while his arms grew longer, his forearms widened as the nails on his hands turned into claws and his skin swirled in color. It faded from the lively pale white color with red hues it usually was and turned an almost dust grey as black lines laced his chest in no real pattern. He stood up now at a 6 foot 8 inch height as his face morphed, the bones snapped and reshaped in his jaw forming a slight snout like a wolves as his eyes cast over a dull white then shifted to pure black like the abyss, his ears sharpened to points but not before growing a little and his hair turned to pure onyx spikes.

Cracking his neck he watched as Moonie retreated a few paces and Carter brushed some dirt from his bare shoulder blades and chest, he caught the end of Moonie's taunting him with the rabbit comment and chuckled a bit as he bent forward and kicked off of the dirt flying through the air towards the male his feet hardly touching the barren earth, oh boy his speed was good, he would match Moonie if need be but the need hadn't happened as of yet, before coming 5 meters with Moonie he mumbled "onyx shadow" as his hands crack and his fingers snapped all forming together and hardening, the skin darkened to a black and glinted in the moonlight to show blades of onyx two feet in length each where his hands had been, two meters from Moonie now he whispered "rune regression" as the black lines on his chest came to life, they ripped themselves up from his torso and encased him like an armor, the rods wrapped around his chest and arms tightly but allowed him to move as if they were fabric, they glowed red in the dark, a deep burning hot cherry red.

He was now on Moonie, with a wink he flexed his rabbit shaped ears so Moonie could see and brought his right hand forward at Moonies left shoulder and his left knee ot the males rib cage, he had his left hand poised back ready to stab inwards if need be as he then spun around the male and aimed a slash with his left hand at the base of his spine. Carter kicked off of the dirt coming up 6 meters on his right as he waited to see if his attacks landed their marks..... "I am Carter Zenaki, the true rabbit" He spoke without emotion.

Carter Zenaki 2-3
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:22 am
Well. Looks like I was dead on. Moonie thought, watching the man begin changing, taking on the form of a rabbit, hearing the sickening crunches of bone as he transformed. That's pretty violent.... maybe he'll be able to fight a bit better now, Cahahaha! He reflected, preparing himself, pressing one foot down and forwards, watching as Carter flew towards him, his sensitive ears picking up him saying words. He blinked as he saw the hands turn into blades as Carter approached the man, and was further surprised to begin seeing the change as the black armor encased the vizard.

"VOI!" He said exuberantly, blinking at himself a bit. He hadn't really meant to say anything, but that had come out. He smiled, liking the word, speaking as Carter appeared before him. "Not bad, Rabbit! Cahahaha!" He said violently, watching as the blades struck on his skin. He sidestepped to his right, watching through the edge of his left eye as the bladed hand cut across the surface of his skin, cackling as it created a bruise from the force, but not a cut, feeling something on his side. He looked over, realizing the man had hit him with his knee, stunning him as the Vizard brought around his other hand, stabbing it at Moonie's chest. Moonie smiled as he reduced the gravity right between the claw and his chest, smiling as he felt it hit the skin, but only create a small prinprick in his tough skin, a drop of blood lowering from his bare chest.

He turned his head around as the man jumped behind him, feeling him slash at the base of his spine. Moonie wasn't able to react in time, and knew that he now had a scratch through the fabric of his back. He turned around, listening as the man emotionlessly spoke to him. "VOOOOI! What's the matter? Don't you feel the rush of the fight? The natural adrenaline in you veins! Voi, you're queer!" He said, a bit irratablly as he lofted Mun before him, holding the handle with both hands and looking right at Carter. "Well, Mr. Zenaki... I hope you're ready for THIS!" He said, bringing back his hands as he channeled the strong muscles of his legs, pressing down and flying out at the Vizard. He swung the sword down, the cool stone of the blade glimmering in the moonlight, activating its effect. All the area around it, for 5 feet, had its gravity increased by thirty times. So, it would be difficult for Carter to begin dodging, as the blade would be pressing him to the ground as it swung downwards. The blade itself was enormously heavy, as Carter would most likely feel from the shockwaves it would create just from hitting the ground.

It would further hassle Carter as Moonie released the grip on his blade with one hand, keeping it glued in the ground as he stepped off his right foot, swinging around with a loud "VOOOOI!" His left foot began firing off a line of blast energy, shooting off a wave of it, that traveled out at Carter. It only stopped when it hit the trees that were far from the Moon Iramasha, creating what looked like several axe chops in the effected area. Moonie continued swinging, landing on the opposite side of where he had landed relevant to Carter, using the momentum to pull out Mun. He pressed down on the ground, launching himself forwards as he made a bee line for Carter. He brought back his right hand as he flew, dragging Mun in his left as if it were weightless behind him, making a deep line in the ground as he stepped, making craters in the ground from the raw physical strength of the Moon Iramasha.

As he approached Carter, he swung around Mun in his left hand, slamming it into the ground to the Vizards right side. Moonie vastly increased the gravity around them, making it one hundred times as he swung, suspended in the air for a moment upside down before Carter, bringing the fist forwards as it finished charging with Chaos Energy. He released Mun's handle, becoming influencd by its gravity increase, suddenly going very fast towards the ground, picking up an immense amount of momentum as he descended. He cried out as he pushed his hand forwards, impacting the ground:

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI CRUSH!"

He yelled, releasing the Shattering Chaos into the ground. He felt as the area all around them in the clearing began to break into pieces, the ground shattering and collapsing in odd mannerisms. Moonie himself was shaken for a few moments, glad that his tough skin prevented him from damages from the shocks. However, Carter would feel vibrations running all through his body, and while his tough skin may prevent him from internal harm, it would most likely take awhile for him to regain his balance from the vibrations running through him, leaving him possibly stuck standing there without moving.

Moonie stood up, making Mun's effect neutral, holding his fists to either side of his waist and his eyes looked at Carter with his body totally straight. He smiled, a small amount of blast appearing from his mouth in a trail, drifting outwards as he spoke. "Blaze's Return... Break the Dawn." He said simply, his voice clear as a bell as his head leaned forwards while speaking, his ringed red eyes staring right at Carter, his mouth opening and closing a small amount through the smile as he spoke.

As the words left his lips, he smiled immensely, as his body erupted into black flames. Blast energy covered his feet as they remained standing on the cracked open ground, keeping their grip on the rock. He smiled, his "Spiked Armor" of Blast covering him from head to toe, having uncapped his reserves of Nature Energy. He pointed his right hand at Carter, moving his left foot back behind the right, his face looking at Carter. His hand becoming unviewable beneath the Blast Energy, Moonie releasing the attack. From his hand launched a sphere of blast energy, 4 feet in diameter, flying out at Carter. If it hit him, it would go right through him, but make it feel like someone was lighting his entire body on fire as it passed, trying to rip away at the black armor he had dawned.

"Voi. You need to try harder." Moonie spoke, blinking, waiting to see what his opponent would do now...

- Buddha
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:52 am
With a smirk Carter felt his bladed hand sink into Moonie's flesh from where he had lowered the gravity. Gravity would make the blade move faster due to the force acting down ward upon the metal's surface letting up, what Moonie should have done was create an air pocket or lower the blade's inertia but he hadn't. His grasp over physics was lacking and he now paid for his mistake as the blade sunk half way into his flesh before Carter pulled it back out. Now spinning Carter would come up behind Moonie as the energy blast from his foot flew harmlessly by him. Nodding to himself he wiped his blade hand in the dirt to clean the blood off. " The cut won't kill you unless you let yourself bleed out. " Carter said dully to the man as he flash stepped away front he now incoming blade feeling the immense amount of pressure coming from Moonie's weapon. Landing a good 31 meters away from Moonie on a fallen tree Carter propped himself against a branch as he waited.

His energy wasn't even fading yet but he wasn't tapping it much so that made a bit of sense. Closing his eyes he felt Moonie unleash an energy around his own body. Next he felt him uncork his true power and felt a huge wave of energy rush him so Carter did the only thing he could. He leaped upward like a rabbit right over the blast. Using his energy he hung there in the air as it passed by then dropped back to the now shattered tree. More like a mulch pile now as carter felt another energy burst like an orb it also rushed at him. Bending over at the waist Carter fell to his hands and legs as the orb shoot by centimeters over his nose.

Carter opened his eyes once more as he looked back to Moonie. " You need to try harder as well. I know you have more in you. " Carter spoke outward monotone like.

Carter Zenaki 2-3
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:40 pm
Moonie's right eye twitched as he heard the rabbit-mans' challenge. Vooooooooooooooooooooooi.... He thought, letting out a deep breath as a smile spread across his face. You just don't do that.... punk... He thought to himself, now completely in his return as he hefted up Mun on his right shoulder, considering his options as he looked at the rabbit man. He eventually just reared back a hand, charging up a ball of black fire in it. He lobbed it at Carter, creating what would result in a large explosion. He himself had leapt high up into the air, greatly reducing his gravity as he did so, targeting wherever Carter went to dodge from the blast, pointing his head at the spot. He reared back his feet, the crazy grin still on his face as he thrust his legs back.

All around his body, he turned gravity to absolute zero... but for his own self. He increased his and his gravity alone to over 100 times its normal, turning him into a blazing Moonie rocket that flew downwards at Carter on the destroyed plains. Because of what he had done, he ccontinued to gain an immense amount of speed while losing none of it due to the effect of no gravity around anything around him but his own weight. He hit the ground with such speed that upon flipping around and landing on his feet, returning his gravity to normal, the very earth cracked, sinking in as a great amount of dust was kicked up.

Moonie leaped through the dust, his foot flying out, trying to hit Carter square in the head. TIME FOR MORE GOD STYLE! VOI! He roared inside of his head, knowing that this time would be quite different from before, as so much as being near enough to Moonie's body would cause one damage from the spiked armor. He spun around mid-kick, precisely changing his gravity as he went vertical, bringing down his flaming right foot towards Carter's shoulders and chest areas. He continued from here, increasing the gravity around Carter with Mun by full on 100 times, meaning it would take a good amount of energy for the Rabbit-man to escape as he through his arms down, trying to grapple onto Carter.

If he succeeded, his flames would be rubbing against and trying to violently rub off his opponents shoulder and chest area, even as Moonie landed squarely on his feet. However, all the vizard would be able to see would be his neck, his head bent all the way back. A broad smile was on ihs face as he made direct eye contact, cackling.

"VOOOOOOOOI MOON CRUUUUUUUUUUSH!"

He cried out, his voice unmistakable as he threw his head down, hard. If it connected with Carter, he would be hit straight in the forehead with so much pain there was a good chance he would be extremely, extremely dazed, if not knocked out completely from the raw amount of pure force exerted in this attack. After all, in Moonie's own words, it had the power to "Split the Moon." Making it one of his favorite attacks. That is, if his grapple had been successful. If not, there would be little change, as he will still have accomplished his goal. As he had leaned back, he had infused his forehead with a dense amount of Blast Energy, and shot the whole mass forwards as he had thrown his head down, shooting it out at a rapid pace, either directly onto Carter in the grapple or at him as he ran away from Moonie in his return state.

"CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! VOI, YOU SAID TO STEP IT UP? THAT'S PATHETIC! P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C! STAND UP FOR YOURSELF, YA WIMPY RABBIT!" He taunted loudly, wanting the man to do his best against Moonie, as so far... his enemy had been undoubtedly boring to fight, always hopping around and never doing anything more than use his little hands to draw a bit of blood from him. He needs to seriously try harder... Moonie reflected, a rare occasion when his mind was completely focused on something other than the thrill of the fight, which he currently was also feeling. That was the reason for the extremely wide grin on the Moon Iramasha's face, even now, as he waited for his opponent to try something, maybe even a blast type attack of some sort, to really test him....

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum