Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter Sandman (Open) Left_bar_bleue5/0Enter Sandman (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Enter Sandman (Open) Empty Enter Sandman (Open)

Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Enter Sandman (Open) KennySig

Akane Saito
Vanguard Warden of the South East

Tap, tap, tap, the sounds of footsteps down a long corridor, everything was silent, despite living on a base, the headquarters of the Vanguard, a well respected organization that had once been a branch of the well known Soul Society's, Gotei 13. The footsteps echoed across the base, most of the people were usually out trying to protect Earth and make sure that nothing would happen to it except for someone that was at the base, resting up before going out and defending the Earth once more. That person was Akane Saito, one of the Warden's of the Vanguard. She was the one that was basically a Watcher of the South East Section of Earth. She mainly spent her time in Southern Africa as well as in Australia. That was how she spent her days but right now it was about time that she come back and rest for the now. Her smiled lightly, thinking to herself she had just wandered onto a kind of funny fact about the Vanguard, since they watched over the entire earth and the Warden's each were in a different time zone more then half the time, going back and forth from the moon. All of them must be a bit jet lagged. Of course they might have been but most likely since they were used to battle and being teleported every which way, they probably got used to it after so long.

Turning around a corner she arrived at a door, placing her hand on a scanner, it scanned her finger prints and then the door opened, walking into the room. This was the place that she called home, her nostrils flared a little bit as she took in the aroma of her favorite perfume that was sitting off over on her bedside stand that housed a small lamp it was dim in her room, clapping her hands twice the lamp that was on the ceiling brightened her room, shining off her radiant white skin and her beautiful, luscious hair. Taking off her shirt and pants and then ruffling through her drawers. She had found what she was going to wear to bed, slipping on her night gown that she usually wore when attempting to try and sleep, walking over to her bed and sat down. Stretching out on the bed almost as if she was a cat herself she then sat up, grabbing a brush off of her night stand and brushing her hair for a few moments wondering if sleep would overtake her. The Sandman didn't seem to fond of her tonight because that sleep hadn't come for 30 minutes that she had been sitting there in her bed, slowly getting back up she put on another pair of clothes it was the thing she usually wore when she was going to defend the world.

Purple robe-like clothes but it was almost like a tank top that covered up her chest but not her stomach, showing her well toned stomach and a belt wrapped around her waist with two sheathes in it, she barely really used the sheathes at all but still kept then there for show, only really using them if she had to contain the power that leaked off of her two shikai. Her skirt that was shorter in the front and then two pieces of fabric wrapped around her body and hung down her back going all the way down to her knees. Wrapping a white bandage around her left arm about half way up and then she walked out the door of her room and then back out into the Vanguard's corridors.

"Maybe a nice stroll around the base will help me calm down a little bit, it's been a very long day and a very hectic day, I didn't think that hollow could evolve so much that they could actually swim in the oceans." A small flash from a lighter, a zippo lighter that was in her right hand, turning it and twirling it. The flash unleashed a blazing inferno and then out came one of her Zanpakutō spirits. A phoenix appeared in the air next to her, soaring right above her shoulder and then landing onto her shoulder it then looked at her, it's mouth didn't even move but yet it emitted sound, it was speaking to her. "This is true, hollow have evolved from what they used to be, but that's only their appearance and how well they can move in different environments. This does not mean their power has increased, if you are tired it just means that you have become to lax on your training, Miss Akane."

Enter Sandman (Open) 20u4p06
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter Sandman (Open) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Enter Sandman (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Enter Sandman (Open) Empty Re: Enter Sandman (Open)

Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Enter Sandman (Open) James10
___________________________________________________________________________________
The Stream will flow, and with it I go..
___________________________________________________________________________________
Enter James Mizumuzi,

James looked to his left and right; he had felt something odd. The Warden of the Southwest had been simply relaxing, having decided to turn up for work for the first time in an age. Normally, he spent his time in Argentina, in the Nature Iramasha's small shack; but he decided that today he would actually show up for work for a change. After all, it was his job. However, he had felt something... most different, enter the base. He felt it get past the scanners, and all the the other equipment. Who is it...? Another warden, perhaps? An enemy? He wondered, going up to the door of the meeting room he was dozing in. He opened it, taking a peak outside into the hall.

He could see a strange red light on one of the walls with his sensitive eyes, and he had to greatly fight the catness of his Nature Cells to not go and pounce on it, his cat ears and tail forming without him even noticing, twitching and moving back and forth. The tail, that is. They looked most peculiar; if he had seen a mirror, he most certainly would have been alarmed. However, all he did was walk down the hall, until suddenly...

What the abyss??? The thought raced in his mind. He reacted in such a way with a surprised look on his face as suddenly a flash of fire occupied the wall where the dot had been. He could physically feel the water molecules in the air heating up; such was the way of being the Nature Iramasha of Water. He ran forwards, turning the corner as he saw a young woman and a strange blazing bird. He blinked, suddenly before them.

"Erm... Hello there. The name's James Mizumuzi, Nature Iramasha of Water and Warden of the Southwest. May I ask what you are doing here, in the Vanguard base...?" He spoke, slightly hesitantly, his eyes darting back and forth a bit as he spoke. His stance was slightly defensive; he knew next to nothing about this woman, mostly because he didn't hear her speaking and also because he knew nothing of the other Wardens; only Genpaku, their leader. He wasn't sure what this strangely dressed woman was doing in the corridor of their base; he only had on his regular camo shirt and jeans. His blue hair remained where it normally was, cut to shoulder level and straight as an arrow. Hopefully she's not an enemy... that would make our defense systems pretty sad, huh...? He thought to himself, chuckling weakly within his mind. However, his gaze was clear as he awaited the woman's response...

Just Keep Following the Stream...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter Sandman (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter Sandman (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:41 pm
Axel/Crimson ~ Hawaiian Volcano god ~ 1-3+
Enter Sandman (Open) 2dikig1

"GODDAMNIT! WHO THE HELL BUILDS A FUCKING BASE ON THE MOON!?" While one could probably go on to write many poetic references for how quiet and peaceful space and the moon seemed, today would not match any of them. Although the main base for the Vanguard was on the moon and on most days relatively quiet, not even the vastness of space seemed able to quiet the loud voice echoing through the base today. Of course, it wasn't just some random occurrence, and to understand why this person was so upset, you'd need a little more information. For starters, the man to whom the voice belonged was a man known as Axel; the "Master of Arms" of the Vanguard's Initiative branch. Now, anyone who knew of Axel knew that he usually had two distinct moods; quiet and uncaring, and loud and pissed off. Today, of course, was the latter. The reason for his anger today was actually quite simple; he had been summoned to the moon base by one of the higher-ups; most likely a Warden or the Commander, and had to get there right away. Now, while this may not seem like much of a reason to be pissed off, there was more to the story than just this.

For starters, Axel's powers were not just "fire-based", but were actually "Volcanic", or "Magmal-based" powers. While there were obvious complications with using fire-based powers in space, they were all multiplied for Axel. To put it simply, were he to actually use his powers anywhere inside the base, the most likely result would be either a large explosion or the creation of a large hole in the base basically killing anyone within the area. Now, while there really weren't any reasons for Axel to have to use his powers in the base, the fact that he really couldn't pissed him off greatly. Of course, the second reason was much more practical; Axel was a chain smoker and most people got pissed at him for smoking inside the base. If it were any other workplace Axel would just step outside to take a smoke and tell anyone who bugged him about it to "piss off", but since this was OUTERSPACE, that wasn't really an option. Finally, there was the whole "cliche" of having a BASE on the fucking MOON. Yeah, in Axel's mind, the guy who came up with the idea must have been, like, a damn 5 year old. So yeah, that pretty much sums up why Axel was so pissed.

So, as he continued down the hallway, Axel continued to grumble profanities to himself, occasionally stopping to shout out a "fuck" or "goddamnit" every now and then. Of course, Axel was wearing the same outfit he pretty much always wore; consisting of a black sleeveless shirt, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black military boots. Judging by his appearance, one really couldn't be too surprised to hear so many curse words coming from this man's mouth. Still, after turning the next corner, Axel quickly found himself face to face with two other people; one male and one female. Because he had been so caught up with his ranting, Axel had pretty much been completely ignoring if there was anyone else in the base then or not, but seeing as how these two currently had the hallway blocked, he was forced to finally confront someone. "Gah! the hell are you two?" he asked, his tone still full of annoyance and making no attempt at being polite. Then again, that was generally how Axel always spoke, so to any who had heard him speak before, this tone would most likely be ignored. Despite being in a "leadership" position, Axel really wasn't what most people thought of when they imagined a leader. Luckily for him, he was the leader of Vanguard's main battle forces, and his aptitude for fighting generally made up for his antisocial tendencies.

Enter Sandman (Open) 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter Sandman (Open) Left_bar_bleue5/0Enter Sandman (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Enter Sandman (Open) KennySig

Akane Saito
Vanguard Warden of the South East

"Yes, I know i probably have been slacking a little bit on my training, but i will make up for it, i promise. I just haven't really been able to train much more ever since starting with the Vanguard." She said looking away seeming to be ashamed that she knew that he was right, almost like that of a child talking to their parent.

"Hmpf." Was the only response that Akane had gotten out of the golden-red phoenix before it disappeared, it had sensed something that Akane had not. It was odd for her Zanpakutō spirit to just disappear like that in the middle of their conversation, looking around a little bit just to make sure he actually did disappear. Turning quickly on her toes she had felt a unusual presence, one that she had not felt before and it felt as strong as her. Spinning around her hair flowing widly in the air, she placed her fingertip on the wheel of the lighter that she had, ready to defend herself at any given point. The lighter was apart of her Zanpakutō, it gave her the ability to control the flame that was emitted from the lighter at any given point, making them expand, contract or move upon her will. She just didn't know what to expect because not many people visited up here.

She then saw a man standing there at the corner of the hallway that she was in, the first thought that went through her head was 'what a strange man'. She had never seen someone like this before, not in her life that was. Cat ears, a tail that was moving back and forth, at first she thought it might be some form of a cosplay which would have been even more weird. But once the tail started moving back and forth in a 'lively' manner then she knew that this man was actually some sort of cat. Then the man started talking to her, it was in the same language that she knew all of her life. 'Wonder if he speaks cat..?' She thought to herself but quickly through that idea away just thinking that, was crazy.

After hearing the words 'Nature Iramasha of Water and Warden of the Southwest.' She then smiled warmly at him, she had no idea that she would actually be meeting another Warden besides the NorthEast one, mainly because they would relativly be on the same time zone.

"I was hoping to rest a little bit before i had to go back on the field, but i was not able to. Nice to meet you James Mizumuzi, I am Akane Saito. The Warden of the South East. I wasn't able to sleep so I thought i would wander around the halls for a little while, i did not expect for someone else of Warden status would be here as well, it's a bit odd for two of the Warden's to be at the same place at the same time without it actually being a meeting." She spoke with confidence in her voice, but also respect for another Warden, ecspecially since that other Warden had been there much longer that she herself had been. "Also it seems we have another friend that had come along, I am assuming that this man is Axel." They were in ear shot of him ever since they started talking, he was approaching them, they probably felt his reaitsu before he would have felt theres, but it didn't seem to matter because of the naturally loud was that he was emitting.

"Nice to meet you too, Axel." Came the response after he had asked who herself and James were. It wasn't that she knew him before now or anything like that, but when hearing about the Master of Arms from Genpaku he had told her about his attitude and a little about the basis of his powers. "It's weird how higher officers in the Vanguard are all meeting at one point. Anyways." She paused for a second to introduce herself. "I am Akane Saito, Axel, I am the Warden of the SouthEast."

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter Sandman (Open) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Enter Sandman (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:43 pm
"Well… of course. It's natural for powers like this to come together. Power attracts power, that's just the way it is." James said shortly, turning his gaze onto the fire demon that had just entered their midst. It was quite an oddity; a water spirit and two users of fire, from the looks of it. Well… maybe more than fire. He thought, taking another sidelong glance at Axel. "And as for resting… Nature Iramasha never sleep. We don't need to. Sorry if we're keeping you up. Although I guess hot-head over here is just a night person." He said calmly with a slight smirk as his tail continued to wag around. "In any case, nice to meet you as well, Warden Akane. Tell me, how are the coral reefs this year? I went a while back, before joining Vanguard; and it was simply fantastic. Amazing how nature can recover itself… Of course, the stories I could tell about defending that beautiful spot…" He trailed off, getting off from leaning on the wall and stretching his back out.

"And you can drop the last name business. Just James is fine." He mused, remembering the hot-head's question. "James Mizumuzi, South-west Warden and the Water Iramasha, sometimes called Aquacat." He introduced himself, his chromo indium eye condition in full view as he gave his attention to the hot-head.

He snapped his fingers, suddenly throwing out and down his right hand from his pocket, halting it at waist level. Right above his shoulders, about the size of his head, the air began to cool down, visually turning the color of ice as it froze up into two head-sized spheres with eyes and small paws in the front of their bodies. They simply floated, and one floated over to each of the other Vanguard officer's, hovering over their heads.

"These… are known as Ice Shikigami. Basically, I can see anything they see at any given point, as well as feel what they feel. They can also be activated by spirit energy, releasing a signal pulse to me and allowing me to see what they are seeing. They CAN understand basic commands, and I cannot give them commands from my mind if they are in your possession. So, if either of you are ever in a real jam or need to get the attention of myself and the Vanguard, simply place your hand on the Shikigami."

Then he remembered, the shikigami freezing in the air, not moving at all. He opened his mouth once more, telling them one final thing about his gift.

"Both of you, be careful not to melt them with your power when you activate them. For one thing, that would send a pulse strong enough to confuse me of the signals origin, and secondly, it would overload the Shikigami. So yeah, treat it right, and it's a terrific tool."

He finished, walking down the hall a small way to the door. He opened it up, turning back to face the other two.

"Come on, we can get something from the bases cafeteri...a…."

He trailed off as he looked in the door…

THIS IS THE BEST MOON SOUP I'VE EVER TASTED!!! The thought raced through the Moon Iramasha's mind as he shoved in soup spoon by constant spoon, a line of soup just going into his mouth for the average observer. His body long blonder hair bobbed back and forth as he swallowed each mouthful, a large smile on his face. His standard garb was in full view; half covering his torso with a line over one shoulder and nothing on the other side. His black baggy leg garments and his strange armor made him stick out like a sore thumb; but then again, he HAD been living on the moon for nearly six thousand years. One dim light was on above his table, as well as a large Moonie-shaped hole in the wall he had walked through to get into. He planned to fix it as soon as he finished by bending the steel back into place and burning it into place with blast. However, right now, he was only interested in the strange melted moon-rocks and water concoction that they had created specifically with Moonie in mind.

Being the only populant on the moon wasn't easy; although with the addition of the Vanguard's moon base and the human habitations helped. He reflected on the events that had led to his sortie into the kitchen on this earth-lit night. First, James had told him how he was going to the Moon again, and immediately Moonie asked to go with him. He hadn't been there in almost A MONTH, and had been gradually watching during that time as his moon that he usually ran on he was able to watch as the light moved away from it, each night. He had been excited for the trip, and as soon as they got there, gone for a lap around his homeplace.

He had told Boss James he would be back soon, and he had just gotten back and hadn't found James in his room. Then he smelt something. It smelt just like moon rocks, but better. He walked through the wall of the room with two beds he and James shared, and ended up in this dimly lit kitchen. In the fridge, he had found a bowl with a note on it that read: "For Moonie; enjoy!" He had immediately taken up the giant bowl and walked over to the table, sitting down and enjoying his meal exuberantly. Of course, James knew nothing of Moonie's meal, and Moonie looked up squarely as he heard a door opening…

James realized who was sitting on the table, and sighed, resting his face in one hand. Then he put it down, going to the fridge and getting out a pitcher of water, grabbing it and sitting down next to Moonie. He poured himself a glass, looking back at the other two.

"This is Mjesec; or Moonie. He's the only native from the moon, being born of it. However, he's nice enough. Get yourselves something to eat and sit down." James said peacefully, waving his hand at the refrigerator and taking a sip of his water...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:37 pm
Archive Please.

Anonymous

Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:32 pm
Enter Sandman (Open) Tumblr_mgdkgcWt1B1rn751do2_500_zps14cb9f0c
Geh! Aivee's got this
Sorry it took so long, but archiving this on request nyan!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum