Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Character Class System/Sign-Up

+17
Imakuran
||-BlankMystery-||
JWC
Zero
Kakeru
Majestic Moose
Cookies
Gin
Blade
Andrew Takahashi
Dark Angel
Artistic Spider
Teijo
Raiki
Hayuko
JJ
THEFROST
21 posters
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty Re: The Character Class System/Sign-Up

Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:40 am
Character Class System Application

Name: Zwei Yuki
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13074-zwei-yuki-heavy-w-i-p#83066
Tier: ??
Class Requesting: Event-Class
Extra Info: Requesting before having her approved/finished, so that others are more alerted what she is and considering her powers and abilities, and my plans for her involvement in events, she is most likely to be put into an event-class after my long thinking for a day or two.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty Re: The Character Class System/Sign-Up

Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:08 pm

«CHECKING THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW»

Why is she suppose to be considered event-class? What is her purpose? What is she adding to the site's story? How is she gonna spice things up? Answer a few of these questions and I'll consider it. This isn't a yes or no yet.

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:51 pm
In contrast yo your question, its tough for me to clear out a general purpose for Zwei in being an event-class. Recently bragging about her abilities wise a little too much on the side note, the current purpose i may assign for her is to become apart of the Monsuta, iron out its name and bring out a greater activity amongst its peers. I haven't thought too much of an event-like purpose for her until i've went through a considerable progress with her in the site.

However, i do know that she is generally created as apart of my MC team, and to help out with the declining firepower in Monsuta as of lately, hopefully with her new presence within the organization, that she could create big changes and have some influence in order to make a 'bigger name' for them. I haven't discussed with lionus about it yet, but i did tell him that she would most likely join Monsuta, and if so, we may create a thread between tora and zwei, and see how everything progresses. I cannot guarantee what she can do in the future, nor i can guarantee that she could actually spice things up in the moment within the site, but.. I do know that she would be involved into anything big regarding Monsuta, and before i have this discussed with lio, she would most be a 'representative' for Monsuta aside from Azuma. For now, i expect her not to carry too much influence upon her creation, and slowly, i may figure out the entirety of her purpose that may spice things up within the site and be involved in various plots and characters in contrast of her personality.

This may not sound too legitimate for my own cause, but that's just current perspective for now, since she is just recently created. I may discuss with a few people before actually heading to her general purpose and what she may be of influence to the site's plot.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:11 am

Hm, well, considering the state the Monsuta is, I don't see much harm in allowing this character to be considered event-class for those reasons. Therefore, if you are going to seriously commit to this character, I'll need you to boost their activity and the characters activity itself over the month.

I want to see some real GUTS for this chick and have her bring some life into the Monsuta if I give her that rank. You'll need to get plots in order for them and plans in motion to help spice up the life in that org and get post flowing from her.

so, I will allow it, but under the pretenses of a 1-2 month trial period to actually see where this character goes. If it goes nowhere, then I will revoke her event-class status. If she does manage to get sufficient activity and progression? Well, it'll stay in tact. Thus, with your task given, go nuts with her.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:28 am

Alright, I'll go ahead and let them be Elder and Historic Class character. You've got my stamp of approval and you'll need to reference this post in your app. As in, link my post and then add the title in their app. (I.E. Matthew [APPROVED 0-3] [Elder Class Character] and then add a new post linking this thread)

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:44 pm

«THE YUUDESHI TEAM COMES IN»

•FIRST SERIES OF CHARACTER CLASSES•

TEAM YUUDESHI

Name: Shadin Yuudeshi
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t78-shadin-yuudeshi-updated-approved-0-1
Tier: 0-1/0-1+ [With Yuudeshi Network]
Class Requesting: Legendary Historic Class [Mixed Class]
Extra Info: The reason I am applying for the Legendary Historic Class is fairly simple. The first reason Shadin should be this mixed class is because, well, he was imported from both of our former sites. To add to that, he is often considered to be of the driving protag forces on Earth for the longest. Not to mention that his clan, power, progression, stronghold in Japan, battle record and all that good crap have founded him as one of my main characters and the whole 0-1 thing going on. It would give people context as to what they are dealing with Shadin because a lot of people know the power scale he reaches.

Name: Zin Yuudeshi
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t72-zin-yuudeshi-vizard-corps-leader-updating-approved-0-2
Tier: 0-2++
Class Requesting: Legendary Historic Class [Mixed Class]
Extra Info: Well, I am applying much of the same for Zin Yuudeshi for similar reasons as Shadin. To begin with: he has been with us since Untold Stories 1; the beginning of the whole PH Timeline. Furthermore, much like his brother, he has been one of the longest standing protag's of Earth. Dude is considered The Vizard King, a leader in the Yuudeshi Clan, possess the Hogyoku, went from 5-5 to 0-2++, took part in Ender's war, founded Underground Karakura and etc, etc, etc. Everyone at this point understands the context in which Zin is at and I feel this will probably help to label that.

Name: Shatari Yuudeshi
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6920-shatari-yuudeshi-approved-3-1
Tier: 3-1+
Class Requesting: Hidden Experienced Class
Extra Info: Alright, I am going to go ahead and apply Shatari for her Hidden Experienced Class. Why would I apply for that? Well, according to some of her fights, The Yuudeshi Drive kind of helps with the Hidden Aspect. Since that alloted her to fight on par with another one tier during the whole Australia thing. So some have considered her a trap tier. Along with that, she has enough combat experience and duration on the site to really warrant the Experienced Class by itself. She is a teenager, but she is capable enough to lead an army to victory from the looks of it. Not to mention she was qualified enough to be a Warden in the Vanguard, despite still being 3-1. A position which is on par with a Captain Commander of sorts. So, yeah.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:58 pm

«THE ASTHAVON TEAM COMES IN»

•NEXT SERIES OF CHARACTER CLASSES•

TEAM ASTHAVON

Name: Mana Asthavon
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t598-mana-asthavon-the-demon-queen-approved-0-1-0-1-in-kqm-process-of-being-updated-version-6
Tier: 0-1/0-1+ [In KQM]
Class Requesting: Senior Legendary Event Class [Mixed Class]
Extra Info: Well, initially, the plan at the beginning of the site was to have Mana be one of the founding antags alongside Ashlei, Sergei, Claire, Kin etc. However, as she progressed over the years, I've considered her more of my own personal character and she can fall into Senior class. I think, at this point, most people are aware of how extensive the work is associated with this character and how far her power reaches from all of the events, fights and so on she has been apart of. (Madness City, Australia, Takeover of Europe, Operation BLOOD, Operation REBEL RAVE, Operation Demonic Incursion etc etc etc) So, at this point, Mana just needs a massive warning label on her app and this fits the bill as she is often considered the primary Aizen-esqe antag of PH.

Name: Khala Asthavon
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10693-khala-asthavon-heart-of-deveta-the-demon-creator-finished-legendary-event-character#67465
Tier: Fluctuates between 6-0 and 0-1+ [?-?]
Class Requesting: Legendary Event Class [Mixed Class]
Extra Info: Why am I applying this rank for Khala? Well, if in case been living under a rock, you should know that Khala can be considered a Legendary Event Class character as she is associated with being The Mother of Demonkind, is the Heart of The Demon's Creator, led the whole Demonic Incursion crap, was voted Character of The Year for her efforts and is more or less a game changing factor whenever she plops into threads. So I figure people should know what is up with this chick by placing her in this Legendary Event Class.

Name: Neoveta Asthavon
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12440-project-neoveta-asthavon-daughter-of-mana-asthavon-0-2#79284
Tier: 0-2
Class Requesting: Story Class
Extra Info: Why am I applying Neoveta for Story Class? Well, the reason I consider her Story Class is because I went over it with Moose one night and realized that her backstory kind of paved the way for her. That app has some extensive work put into it and she was designed to be a character that would help accelerate things in Demon World with her status as Princess of Demon's, began things off as an experiment to further boost Shadow Fall's defenses, progressed the story of Iriko/Khala with the role she played in Demonic Incursion's Aftermath, further the grip her family had by sharing her abilities among their nations and overall Neoveta is stupidly strong for her age (granted, her mind was tampered with and developed at a fast rate at birth) So I'd put her as Story Class.

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:05 pm
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Tumblr_lwm94wp7vz1r1uqudo1_500_zps2e6fbcf0

Name: Kakeru Leonhardt. [Western Sugiura King/Knight of the West/That ice nigga.]
Application Link:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10258-sugiura-kakeru-leonhardt-oath-to-order-approved-0-2-normal
Tier: 0-1
Class Requesting: Legendary Senior Class [Mixed Class]
Extra Info: Where do I begin with this nigga, He's been influential all over the place, from restarting the Suigura lands, to making his name known well, to making allies and enemies, he's known well, his name commands some form of respect, even disrespect if you hate him. So not only does he have the name place, he has the power clearly to keep up with the other legendary fighters of the site like Shaidn and Colin etc. He started out from Zero, but made his own name and gained his power, and made himself something that Zero couldn't also he's the first 0-2 I've ever had by hard work.

Name: Zer0 the Hero. [Aka. B.A Zero, aka, that strict Captain]
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9458-zero-approved-0-4-0-3-in-last-release
Tier: 0-4++/0-3 [Shikokai]
Class Requesting: Senior Class.
Extra Info: This guy was my first character who Fought Shadin, Colin and made his name well known as that guy who'll fight all of the high characters take a beating and keeps on trucking. While he's not the most influential he's my first character I got to 0 Tier and deserves the right as such.

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Anonymous

Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:16 pm

Name: Tsubasa Unabara
Application Link:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9920-tsubasa-unabara-approved-0-2-0-1?highlight=Tsubasa
Tier: 0-2++/0-1
Class Requesting: Legendary Senior
Extra Info: Tsubasa earned a name for himself the moment he first arrived into the doors of this place. Making a name for himself in Australia by defeating Nami the sister of Mana, he assumed the position of the Head Captain and brought order back into the Gotei 13. He was able to do many great deeds while here and even progressed further. Tsubasa's name has become a world wide name, being acknowledged as one of the world's most skilled swordsman and warriors. Tsubasa's nature and reputation are well known in all areas. After his time as Head Captain he selected Iriko as the next leader of the Gotei 13. Though this was done only to save those people, Tsubasa joined the Zero Division as it's new leader afterwards. He has found himself in a place where he finally feels comfortable, he is the father of many impressive warriors. Having taught many and left an impact where ever he goes. The Pale Rider brings forth the power and impact that people have come to see from him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum