Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MisaMassacre
MisaMassacre
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre Left_bar_bleue0/0Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre Empty Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:38 pm
☨ T h e D e m o n T e m p l a t e ☨

☨Basic Info☨

Name:Misa Massacre/Medusa Massacre More Info. Lower

Shifter Appearance:https://2img.net/h/i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k539/misamassacre/Soul_Society.jpg

True Appearance:https://2img.net/h/i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k539/misamassacre/5523330-md.jpg

☨Personality☨

Personality:

Misa Massacre: Misa and her twin sister are nothing alike.Misa is more of a outgoing funny random and fun person to be around. Yet when she unshileds her sword her personality changes to his twin sister.Or the More powerful of the two.

Medusa Massacre: Medusa's not the kind of person you would want to be in a room alone with.She a evil vampire who kills people for fun.

☨Background☨

History:

On March 22nd 1996 Misa Massacre was born.

Her mother was human and her father was a evil vampire who raped her mom then left her alone to tend to herself.Her mother was suspose to have twins but when she had her baby only one came out.Misa became a Shinigami and then when she met her zanpaktou she realized that her twin sister had been risiding inside of her her whole life waiting for Misa to unlock her zanpaktou.Come to realize her sister Medusa is a full vampire and Misa is human.Everytime Misa Realeases her Zanpaktou her sister comes to life while transforming her body to her form.Misa's hair would grow longer her skin would go pale and her eyes would turn red. As everyone around her started to leave her she stayed strong hoping to find someone to help her overcome her evil twin sister living inside of her.

☨Powers☨

Natural Abilities:Misa's abilities are Hados and some other simple abilities.

Medusa's abilities are Ceros, Bankai,And then some of her own unique abilites here is some extra Info. On her power

Cero-Blood Rain Cero.

Color:Red

Causes anything in it's way to have letahl damage but it can't kill anyone

Bankai: When she releases her bankai Her Spirt Energy Rises Incredibly high.It's power is....

What happens when she realeases it:The sword turn into two swords same length.One Sword turns Blood red the other turns blue.

Powers:When she crosses the two swords together two ceros are put together and if shot at someone and has a direct it they will die immediatly.The name of this cero is "Blue Slicer" Its color is blue

[i]

Unique Abilities:She has a power that comes from the tip of her Red sword during bankai its name is "Red Bat"

Red Bat: Shoots Mini-Like Cero's in the shape of bats at the enemy

☨Adjustable Demon States☨

Adjustable State Appearance:

Medusa's quote:I never forgive, I never Forget

I'm born off your hate.

I live off your fear,

And I Resign..

In Your nightmares...

Adjustable State Benefits:

☨Skill Sheet☨

[i](DO NOT FILL THESE OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!!!!)

Racial Skills

• Za Koa Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Demon Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Shadow Movement: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

General Skills

• Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

☨Role Play Sample☨

Role Play Sample:

-The girl walked down the street in the world of the living with her sword hidden under her coat.She was on her way back to soul society.She looked around her and then turned sharp into a deadend alley.She went through a door which led to a empty room that leaded to yet another deadend.She took her sword out of it's sheath, then put it through the wall which moved like water she then said quietly"Open,"she then turned her sword to the left and a door opened and she jumped in,she heard her sister's voice in her head"Misa,where are we going?" her sister's voice sounded angry."Im going to report to Captain about our mission be quiet your giving me a headache" she landed onto the ground and kept walking as she threw the coat she had on into the trash and kept walking. As usual she got the evil eye from everyone. She Flashstepped towards squard 6's baracks and walked in-

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre Empty Re: Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:04 pm
Reserving the right to check this app. I will do so upon returning home.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:16 pm

"Reserving the right to check this app. I will do so upon returning home."

Actually, I was planning on helping this person out since they were new to the thing and was talking with them on the xat. Therefore, PM me about how you are going to deal with this application as they are new to this whole deal.

Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:00 pm
This doesn't seem done, and multiple things in this app contradict itself, Moved to WIP For now.

Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre FXpoQxJ
Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:01 pm
Old Wip

Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre FXpoQxJ
Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre Left_bar_bleue7380/100Misa Massacre/Medusa MAssacre Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:44 pm
Archived due to inactivity.

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum