Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Worlds Collide Empty Worlds Collide

Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:33 pm
    There was a wind on the air tonight. Some part of Lily noticed it : there was a change that was brewing, as she could feel something shift and change. Her hands tightened : she was in the more ratty part of the housing district, where many things happened. She knew this place well, living here by her sheer strength : her way of life was transient, and temporary, as she sighed. But the feeling in her gut : like something was calling her, as her dark strands floated in the darkness, the moon shining brightly. It was around midnight : most homes were closed and this was when the gangs roamed the street. But the Blood hound was left alone : the viciousness of her strikes often left others confused as to what hit them : to be honest, the girl found herself with difficulty. It was hard to maintain an even temper when such sort of filthy attitudes were present in the area : it made things difficult for her to breathe even. That was how cloying and useless this filth was.

Although the moon was full, there was no warmth tonight. The air was chilly, and yet she wandered in a simple blouse and skirt. The girl was tough : not only of mind but of body as well, as her lips touched with a smile. She had trained hard, it seemed : her body was used to a very thick and strong regiment of tempering control : although why she remembered the motions and none of the meanings escaped her. The human had looked it up : kinetic memory remained as long as it was habitual, such as fighting it seemed. But each time she fought, she felt a sense of self : like she was closer to something. The stars were mostly away, as the moon shone so brightly : tonight, it seemed, omens were clear on something. Her steps continued, the sandals easy and silent on the pavement, as she turned down an alleyway.

The human wandered tonight, a bag on her fingers. She had stopped at a convenience store, and on a whim, bought three bentos, along with a new picture book and some ink for her printer. Considering she ran out, it was sad : even in the ratty part of town, some basic things were allowed.. and due to the advanced technological age, printers that used ink was quite poor indeed. But to Lily, it didn't matter she was considered poor : she had a relatively happy existence, although wished for something more interesting to happen. That's when her senses caught it : the shuffling of feet, the running of steps, as her gaze narrowed, and she looked down the alleyway. She was already in one : and the sound was not forward or backwards, but aside. And Lily, curious looked down the alleyway.

What she saw startled her inside.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Worlds Collide Left_bar_bleue10/100Worlds Collide Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Worlds Collide Empty Re: Worlds Collide

Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:00 am

"COME ON!" Puffing heavily, the dragged girl couldn't help but feel her own body pulled along through the streets, splashing through recently-formed puddles and listening to the sounds of people and vehicles passing by and around. In one hand, Huangse had a sword--in the other, her twin sister's hand. She swallowed back bile, and stood up straight, turning to Qing and smiling calmly. "All hope is not lost, nee-san." She giggled softly, tilting her head to the side--a strange image when in your hand was a blade, dripping with blood. They had recently escaped a prison of debauchery, a world where all they knew was the fervent tastes of flesh. Stepping backwards now, Huangse's back went up against the wall, and a hand pushed sweat away from a soft red brow. "It... *huff* ...it is not?" In contrast to the slightly-bouncy voice of her sister, the voice of Qing was quieter, almost breathy infact - the fact that she was not of full energy right now did not help. Swallowing once more, she stood back on the opposite wall and looked carefully up at Huangse with a worried expression for her sister. "Huang..." The girl gave her a pained yet comforting smile. "It's okay."

One quick look belied such an expression. Despite the white substance on her shoulder, Qing was fine--uninjured, just breathless. Huangse, on the other hand, had more of the appearance issues. Her clothing was torn and ragged, as if ripped apart by the hands of a man who wished to only pillage and destroy her body. She wore no underwear; any underwear that she had once possessed was now relinquished, taken away and replaced with fetish-like clothing. Right now, they were wearing the attire of maids, it seemed. Breathing heavily, Qing looked worriedly at Huangse, standing up and walking over to her sister, planting soft lips onto her forehead with a reassuring chuckle, though no smile was shown. Instead, a cold visage would turn away and look down the alley, towards the street. Standing in their path was a human, of the female persuasion. On further understanding, Qing would note her to be someone with minute spiritual power--certainly none that would require her services. Her inspection of the youth over, Qing turned back to Huangse and placed a hand upon her forehead in order to check her temperature. Finding it to be normal, Qing quietly turned away. "If Father is truly gone, then I will follow you." Nodding, Huangse herself turned towards Lily with a welcoming smile, sheathing away the sword and curtseying in the tattered remains of her once relatively-cute maid outfit.

"I apologize for my sister. She does not trust easily--for good reason. If I may help you, I can, Miss...?" Her head was tilted questioningly to the side as she watched the girl with increasing wonder. Qing, on the other hand, was rummaging through an area around her, before pulling out a small kit of bandages and nodding. She turned back and approached her sister, reaching a slim arm up and wrapping certain areas with a quietly-hummed tune...

Anonymous

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:37 pm
    Two girls, like a mirror of one another, seemed to be there. One seemed relatively unharmed : the other had her clothes half torn. Even the beast that Lily was could see that someone had harmed these two : and almost instant rage clipped in her veins. Was there no one to care for these two? Even she had a family : not that she could remember but there was one nonetheless. One that must be searching for her : the human girl had noted the sword, and nothing the blood on it for one, and the white substance. She was educated enough to know what it was. The black haired girl almost felt sick : if it wasn't obvious that they had fought to escape, Lily would have told them to tell her where this absurb thing was, and destroy them herself. That was the beast the yelled inside : the monster that would destroy such things.

The image of maids seemed nostalgic, but she couldn't quite place it, as she attempted a smile, but it turned not too good. With a light, embarrassed cough, the black haired girl stayed silent longer, unsure of what to say. Would she offend these two if she asked them to eat? She wasn't really hungry, particularly not after that sight : of course, a nagging instinct had told her to buy these two bentos. What the hell, she had thought then, but now she was glad. The human was unsure of what to say, before she gave a light smile, managing this one a bit better. ''I am no good at what to say.'' she admitted, before her foot shuffled from one to the other. She seemed awkward, as she took a breath. ''But I want to help. I have two extra bentos : want them? If anything I could do, please ask.'' she said, her eyes looking at them almost pleadingly.

She wanted them to understand that yes, she did want to help : she was just too awkward to properly do the right steps, at least to herself. Lily just hoped that her kindness was understood and not misunderstood : even she knew right now there was a thin line between acceptable and unacceptable. She just didn't know what it was : but she was serious about the anything.

Because that's how Lily was.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:48 pm

This girl... she seemed familiar--or that was at least what the one with amber eyes felt. Had they seen one another in a dream before? As master and servant, assisting one-another in the life that they would live? No, that was but a dream. This girl would be much different to that one with dark hair in their dreams. Blinking a couple of times, Huangse slowly stepped towards Lily, brandishing the sword in her right hand and staring quietly at the girl with eyes that spoke droves about how she was feeling at that moment in time. "You..." ''I am no good at what to say.'' Huangse blinked, quickly looking back at Qing before turning her gaze to Lily again. ''But I want to help.'' "Help... people like us?" She almost wanted to step back in wonder. Was this really a real-life situation? Or was she dreaming; gagged and hog-tied, simply sleeping and waiting on the next sexual assault that their father had planned for them? She had to wonder...

"I... you can help... us?" Qing's quiet voice approached from behind, looking over the shoulder of her sister with a pained expression. It was not rare for them to have been used in such a manner by others, so she was not as scared, or traumatized, as she possibly could be. However... ''I have two extra bentos : want them? If anything I could do, please ask.'' Food...? Qing looked at Huangse, who looked back at Qing as well. Food. That could be poisoned, or drugged. Occasionally, their father and his clients had slipped an aphrodisiac into the mix, just to make things more interesting. Huangse looked back at Lily with a slightly serious expression, taking in the look in her face with eyes that wished to know more. The look would continue for ten or so seconds, before... "Th-thank you... It has been a while since... we have eaten a proper meal..." She smiled at the girl with a kindness that wasn't shown in those eyes earlier, reaching out and gripping the first bento, and tenderly placing it on the ground; the second would follow not long after. Sitting her sister down before her, she quietly opened the box and handed it across. "Here, Qing, eat." The girl of blue eye nodded and started to quietly put the food between her lips, chewing with a silent seriousness. Looking up at Lily, Huangse patted the earth next to them. "Come, sit~"

Anonymous

Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:04 am
    They were hard towards her in a fashion. Something bothered them : even Lily was not as oblivious to not notice that. But the dark haired girl was extending with kindness. The girl was a bit wrapped up in her own mental processes, but smiled when she saw one relax, and nodded. The smile was shy, tentative : as if she wasn't quite sure how to deal with this. She had this unreasonable need to help them : her heart tugged, and wrenched. It was like if they had known each other before : and she knew it in a special way. But Lily couldn't put her finger on it. The soft, gentle touches were like a fluttering sensation : the girls took the bento, and the human wasn't quite sure what to do. But that was resolved with the yellow eyed girl's invitation. With a sort of shy smile, she hovered a few seconds, before deciding it was rude for her not to invite them to eat and eat with them.

With a soft pat, she sat herself, and with her fingers moving very gently, opened the box. No need to use too much of her strength. ''Thank you..'' she said very softly, her fingers softly breaking the pair of chopsticks in a practiced, defined manner. There was a decisive snap, as she softly intoned something she always said before eating. It was natural to her, but from whence? She had no idea. The girl waited until the last bite was eaten, not really sure of what to say during the meal. But with a gentle hand, once the other two girls were done, she picked up their bentos, and put them back into the bag, with a soft smile. ''Ah.. I may be.. rude. But.. I am Lily. And if neither of you have a place to go, tonight, would you accept my hospitality? It isn't much.. but I wouldn't be comfortable with leaving you two alone on a night such as this. I.. would feel ashamed if something were to happen.'' she said, not quite sure of her own feelings, but there was this nervous undertone. That and the hollows had been a lot more then usual tonight : which was unusual in the city itself, considering the domes. She could only assume a lot of wandering souls had transformed. Which was inevitable in a city such as this. Particularly in the slums.

And should such a hollow feast on these two girls.. something in Lily's heart was hammering too hard. This was the first time she felt such attachment.. and why, she had no idea, or even if it was from this world. But she knew she had to try, to help these girls in the best capability that Lily knew how.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 2:56 am

"Thank you." Qing gave a soft smile, as did Huangse. The twins, though still somewhat suspicious of this new girl, were most certainly not going to deny her the hospitality of kindness. Although they had certainly been given only a small portion of knowledge, they were knowing of kindness, somewhat. That was something they had never been shown; yet always told to show to others. Kindness. That's why this was certainly different and difficult for the Twins. ''Ah.. I may be.. rude. But.. I am Lily." She.. she named herself?! Huangse felt slightly taken aback, but kept a strong face and smiled softly. "I... I am Huangse... and this is my sister Qing." She nodded quietly, digging into her food slightly more in order to hide the awkward embarrassment. "And if neither of you have a place to go, tonight, would you accept my hospitality?" Qing stopped in her tracks, standing up first and looking down at Huangse with almost-pleading eyes. "Y..." "It isn't much.. but I wouldn't be comfortable with leaving you two alone on a night such as this. I.. would feel ashamed if something were to happen.'' Huangse didn't know where to go--whether to respond to her sister's sudden movement, or whether to talk to this 'Lily' girl. Turning between the two of them, she slowly got to her feet and looked at her sister first.

"What is wrong, Qing?" Her kind and slightly-cheerful-despite-the-situation voice whispered, in a tone that only the other would be able to properly hear. "I... want to go with her." Huangse swallowed for a half-second, looking up and down the body of her sister. Right. They were both injured--Huangse more than Qing--they would need a place to sleep at night. So why not let this girl help them? They may be able to reward her, as well... Nodding internally, she turned around and knelt down in front of Lily, looking the other in the eyes with a kind smile and a tilt of her head that suggested kindness and some happiness. "Qing wants to go with you, and I don't see the harm in it. So... sure. I'd like that, Miss Lily." She giggled quietly. "However... first, there are bentos to be finished. Come, Qing." The quieter of the two nodded and knelt down behind, picking up her own food and digging into it with newfound gusto...

Anonymous

Wed May 09, 2012 9:05 am
    The dark haired girl, smiling just a little bit. Huangse and Quing : her eyes observed the two, and without warning, her hands dug out a camera, and snapped a picture, the flash sudden. First of the two together, and then one hat a time : and then she put the camera on her lap. It was truly her most precious possession : once more she had used it without thinking, as she bowed in apology. ''Ah, forgive me. I simply took a picture of our meeting so that I could never forget.'' she said, her voice quiet, and yet sounding pressed. But Lily wasn't too afraid : they had begun to talk with each other. Why was she so awkward socially? It didn't feel right, but Lily still felt so weird and displaced from people. So maybe this awkwardness was of her own making? The human felt that she was right in that statement, and softly fingered her long hair. There was more beneath the eye, she knew that much.

Her bond to these people, the fact that she wanted to hug them tightly and erase their pain : that very feeling was so strong. That proved to Lily she had a past : It also proved to her, that she still actually cared. And with an agreement the two said yes! Lily's heart calmed down and yet soared at the same time. The girl waited till they were done, because apparently she had finished faster, and then gathered the discarded bento like she had before, and placed them in the bag to throw them out properly. ''Alright.. come with me.'' she said, very gently. If needed be, she would carry both of the girls. If one clung to her back and the other in a princess carry, it would be manageable : and Lily had the strength for it if needed. There was no need to hurry.

The distance, however was short, so that was a bonus, for sure.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:34 am

---------------------------------------QING---------------------------------------

If one were to place their hand upon Qing's chest at this time, they would feel a soft flutter as her heart increased in its pace--the girl's frightened and blue eyes would carefully stare at Lily with a strange aura to them--she was entranced by the girl that stood before her. Her bottom lip quivered slightly, and she sat with her back against the wall, carefully eating away at her food with a contented expression--at least, a contented expression of her own. She closed her eyes briefly and nibbled at a small piece of pork, wondering what would happen now. She and her sister had nowhere to go. They were only toys, used for the gratification and pleasure of others. They had no way of returning to their father, for he was now dead and gone. They had no home, no family, nobody who truly cared for them. Almost on queue, a small tear edged her right eye, dripping down and landing on the ground.

"Home...?" She asked, turning her head to the side and looking at her twin sister with an incredulous expression. Did she want to as well? Would it be a good idea to trust this woman: because Qing believed it would. This one wouldn't use them like dolls, like toys. This one wouldn't make them into beasts of burden for their house, only useable to bring a profit. Their abilities as synchronizers wouldn't be needed in this place. They would be able to rest easily, bringing their own life to a brand new start. A new start... new people. She would retain her identity as Qing Yan, and yet she would be a new girl once more. The thought of it caused her heart to soar--yet she would not show it truly, for sake of her sister's happiness. Even if she were to survive, she would never forsake her sister. If Huangse were to fall and die, Qing would make sure to die beside her. That was the way that they would live; for that was the way they had always lived. Together... as one unit... one entity...

...one life.

---------------------------------------HUANGSE---------------------------------------

Though most wouldn't, she'd picked up on it--Huangse knew that Qing was happy with how things were turning out. Photos were taken: keepsakes of a new life together, and then things went back to normal. The girl gave her apologies, but Huangse simply shook her head with a calm smile, "Oh, it's nothing! I should look a little better, though~!" She winked carefully, poking out her tongue before nodding and laughing. The girl finished off her bento with grace and yet speed, before putting the rubbish to the side and dusting off her clothing. "Hmm, hmmm~ I think I need a bath, don't you Qing~?" She laughed again, standing up and turning around, shaking a little in the cool air. As her sister finally finished off her food, Huangse reached out a hand, helping her sister carefully get to her feet. The bentos were gathered, and the girls were asked to follow on their way.

The group slowly began to follow Lily now, almost as childish as they were on their first day to their new job. Innocent, smiling, somewhat happy--Huangse longed for that innocence to return.. but knew that it never would.

Anonymous

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:47 pm
    And.. they agreed again. There was such a beautiful relief in Lily's face, as she gave a soft smile ; and yet it felt odd on her face all the same. The girl stood up, easily cleaning, as if she was used to it. Noticing the difficulties in the girls, she hesitated a moment, before walking towards them. But she stopped, feeling a sort of consternation. She was so.. awkward. With a sort of quick turn, she began to walk ; but her pace was neither fast nor hurried. Gentle, careful steps that avoided all sorts of random things that could hurt the girls. It was relatively methodical, and easily capable of adapting. The girl kept throwing glances behind her, and snapping a picture here and there ; she liked seeing them smile softly. It made her heart warmer. Although she didn't notice how easily acrobatic she moved ; nor how her movements were much like the aristocrats she admired for their beauty. But yet, there was a strength, and a power in those movements. Suddenly, she stopped, straining her ears. The sound of a hollow seemed to echo, but the girl felt her eyes narrow. They could avoid it, if it didn't pick up their scent. Gently, she led the girls into another way ; still clear, but yet a bit longer.

Normally, Lily would have gone and beat the horrible thing, but she had charges to take care of. That was a precedence of duty. The call of battle stirred her blood, but she made it quiet with her will. Arriving, she gave a soft smile, as she opened the door, and let the girls in. ''Ah.. the bath is over in this door.'' she said opening the allotted door. She was a bit in a hurry, fairly, but she let them look at her modest, one person apartment. But Lily could easily fit two others ; she was just that conservative about space. In fact, her bed was big enough for two, maybe three, and she had a couch ; it was easy for her to decide who went where. She often had a lot of leftovers with her meals anyways, since she lived alone. Although, her body kept making larger meals ; that was weird to her. The girl showed the two relatively where everything was, and set them clean clothing. ''I'll wash your current clothing and mend them.. these should fit you.'' she said lightly, before her senses picked up again. ''I have something I forgot to do, so I'll be right back.'' she said, leaving them to the bath.

The second she had closed the door? The hollow was right outside, wanting her charges. The girl however, just smiled. And that's when the fight began ; however, it was over quick. There wasn't much the hollow could do against her power. After all, who expected a human with an extreme gifts in martial arts? No one. But the threat was taken care off, and doing a quick round again, she easily fixed what it had tumbled. Unbeknownst to her, the fight was viewable through the bathroom window. So that each time the hollow tried to break through her, to go into the house where it obviously wanted to go, the girl just violently pushed it back. In a way, Lily was expending so much for two people she had just met. Why? She wasn't sure. But there was a strong feeling in her heart ; something that made her waver with a deep sadness, as if a piece of the puzzle was missing. Returning to the house, she just wandered to the bedroom, and set up everything for the girls. After all, she was a person of her own will. Not sure what to do now, she just seated herself at the table, working on her scrapbook, taking out the supplies she had originally gone to get.. when she got to working with the pictures.. it would be amazing.

In a few short moments.. she had a whole new aspect of life.
Anonymous

Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:56 am
Worlds Collide Tumblr_mgvr43X47E1s18x40o1_500
Aivee Moving Services!
Characters were pretty much dropped so, thread's pretty much innactive.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum