Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
taisuki
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:58 pm
I hope ya like this template, son. This one is for Blade

F-Fuck! The woman approached him now, her body being rather close as she spoke. Her voice was melodic, a tone of beauty coming from within the little, tiny body of such a.. Cute woman.

"Have you seen him? I heard he had pink hair and you look familiar. In fact.... you match the description father gave me..."

The water around Sings feet started to part a little bit. Is somebody feeling a bit tense?... God Fucking Damnit!

"I'm not answering any other questions...I need to kill Azure so will you tell me if you know where he is?" His body now tensed, a slight shift in his body weight showing that he had been irritated, agitated, annoyed, and frustrated all in one motion. He allowed his lips to purse slightly, his thoughts moving at high speeds, multiple situations could occur from this point, yes, that was a possibility. But, what was he going to do as a response, Eh'? She knew that this was Azure, she knew that this was her choice to attack, even if her father had told her of this boy, and, of who he was. I'm... I'm fucked. She knows me. I'm a target. I'm HER Target. He realized, there wasn't an escape from this situation. He would have to atleeast engage her on her choice of pointing him out as Azure Iramasha, someone that she seems to want dead, for what reason? He did not know.

"Ai' I am Azure Iramasha. You seem to... want me dead, by your presance. You... Also seemed to be, slightly happy, if not fully, that I took an interest in you, now, aren't you?" He smirked, a small thrust of his hand allowing a gust of wind to surround them, both figure's hair seeming to fly everywhere. The gust was quick, yet powerful, ending shortly after it ever began. He was flaunting his power, he knew that he may need to attack the woman, yes, it was a possibility. But, if it wasn't needed, he might aswell not be the first to attack. The gesture of flaunting was only done to show that if she wished to attack, it wouldn't go unnoticed, and that he would attack. He was abrupt and ready for a fight, now, wasn't he?

"So, I know that this may not be needed, but you want me dead. I.. really don't wish to attack such a lovely woman, I truly don't wish to. But.. if you must insist on attacking me, I'll have to fulfill your wish... and respond with an attack. Although, I truly don't think its needed, to let you know my honest opinion. You're... slightly beautiful, something that i don't toss around in my mind at free will. Even though this is true, I don't wish to attack a fellow Iramasha, I wish to only protect those that come to me, I wish to only protect them with all the fucking strength I can!

He was being honest, a faint feeling of love for this woman occurred, even if it was because she was an Iramasha. He wanted to protect all the people he could, with all the strength he had, with every little ounce of fight that he has in his bones, something that no one else could tell him wouldn't actually work. His body shifted, his right foot smashing against that of the water underneath them, his chaos energy forming that of a solidified section of the water, the shockwave causing multiple waves to disperse from their figure's.

"Once more, Woman. I only wish to protect you, and every Clans men I come into contact with. Please, I know you WANT me dead, but I don't WANT to fight, I only wish to protect."

He extended his hand forward, a small gesture to shake it arose, his eyes now glaring into her own with a passion of love, strength, want, and need. He wanted to protect her and all Iramasha. He had a faint love for this woman due to her Iramasha race. He needed to protect her, and stop her from attacking him. All these feelings came at once, they were rushed, thought through, smashed together, and shoved into his right hand, which was still extended. A small smile appeared on his face, his lips parting once more to allow him to talk.

"Please, Clansmen?~.."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:10 pm
Badass, everything is amazing. Great job, Dad.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:53 pm
Go Nuts @ Elendril

Gaara silently moved through the dessert of Hueco Mundo. Gaara could barley be heard, as he moved through the sand. As Gaara was one who tended to be use to the sand of the places. As the sand tended to bother most people, as the sand got all over them. Though the sand did not really bother Gaara, as he was one with the sand. Easily being able to control the sand as though it was a part of his body Gaara just let it be. But as Gaara walked he could feel the presence of another person around him in Hueco Mundo. Though Gaara could not put his mind on whom this person was. As Gaara could not recognize the spirit pressure, especially since it was too low. Not being of average power level Gaara would read here in Hueco Mundo. Since Gaara had always been told to eradicate the weak hollows and Arrancar. And though Gaara had never been one to really care about the small fries of Hueco Mundo, he figured that it would be a perfect time to do so. So Gaara would start to silently make his way to where the spirits pressure what coming from.

As Gaara neared the spirit pressure he would start to think of his plan to eradicate the low level hollow that he was nearing. Since Gaara was sure that he would be able to finish the battle that he was about to start. As Gaara was sure that the hollow with such a low level would most likely not be able to handle Gaara especially if Gaara where to go full power. But Gaara still wanted to be cautious. Since there was still the possibility of the hollow just trying to hide his real spirit pressure so that someone like Gaara would just try and attack them. But right now Gaara could care less about all of this. As he was just not in a good mood and felt the need to fight no matter how strong the opponent was. Though Gaara did wish for a stronger opponent the only one near him that he could sense was weak. So Gaara figured that he would just have to deal with what he was given. Since Gaara could not just walk all around Hueco Mundo trying to find a strong opponent to fight. As Gaara knew that beggars could not be choosers.

So as Gaara neared his new target he would start to feel the sand around his target as they were in the dessert of Hueco Mundo. A place that could make Gaara a very deadly opponent. As Gaara’s powers was increased when he had more sand to use for his attacks. And Hueco Mundo was a place filled with sand for Gaara to use for his attacks. As Gaara would come from behind his enemy being behind what looked like a girl. Gaara would waive his right hand up and clutch it into a fist, as he had the sand around her come up and start to cover her body in what Gaara called a sand coffin. This would be one of Gaara’s most deadly attacks, as Gaara was able to use the sand to crush the bodies of his opponents. As the sand would start to try and cover the girl Gaara would then use his Sonido To Appear in front of the hollow with a bala in his left hand aimed right at the face of the hollow. As Gaara figured that If the girl was not fast enough to dodge the bala to the face it would be the end of the fight.

[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:15 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request:Posting Template for Lambo "Otoros" Bovine
Extra Image:
Spoiler:
Why: I need one to Post for the big NI meeting.It will help in presentation and I just can't make one myself.
Incentive:
You're awesome at creating templates and I'll offer you 20,000Yen if you do create it.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Request:Template for Iori
Why: Because she's one of my great mains and deserves it
►[b]Incentive:
Um...my friendship? D:
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Request: Template
Why: Because I need one for my main character, plus the last one you did was amazing
►[b]Incentive: Me getting more involved with things ?

picture:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Request:I'm requesting a Template for Hiro Arjan

Why: I really want to set Hiro apart from my other charries
you can use any of these Pics and if you could put this song in the template too would be great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW7EnixZVNI&feature=related

Spoiler:

Incentive:
you can pick one of the three listed
  1. 200,000 yen
  2. my feet
  3. my undying love?
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Request: I need a Template and an App Layout for Gilles de Rais (Fate/Zero Caster)
Why: I do not have the skills to make a template for him as Kuuru as it needs to be.
Incentive: One thing I can offer is fixing the template in this, since there is a minor edit. Hrm, I really don't have much to offer aside from Yen, oh, and this guy is going to be pretty badass, even by my standards, so.

Tsubine's Character List
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:50 am
This one is for you Kendall

After suffering from her hysteria at the death of her student, and the loss of a woman she trusted with every fiber of her soul, Iori found herself falling deep within the depths of insanity and hatred. She was truly heartbroken and it showed. She tried yet and again to regain the trust that Kasumi shattered, she attempted to love someone again but everything felt awkward. It had reached a point where she would even hallucinate, witnessing past images of her lover in the mirror and the lessons he taught her about life. And yet, she would break down into tears and even more painful depression at the sight of it all. If one thought this woman was as strong as she put on, one need only recall her state at these such times to know the folly of their conjectures. Soon, it became too much and the girl escaped, hoping to find her lover once more. Maybe, just maybe, he would be able to help her recover. But just like her relationship, her plans went astray. The soul society had become reluctant to allowing her to enter the land after the chaos and turmoil she caused within their land long ago. This drove her to a point where she truly started to look down upon others with contempt and maddening disdain. Instead of leaving, she resumed the destruction that Tsubine once stopped and almost no one was able to defeat her. In the end, nobody defeated her and she only stopped after fighting one brave warrior by the name of Ravana ichiro. As he walked to the battlefield, he felt anxious at the thought of fighting this warrior. The day before, he was assaulted by the guffaws and jeers of his fellow peers. How could he defeat a beast like her? That was the question they asked this foolish young boy, and his reply was....

"With undying determination, that's how.” And with that, he found himself walking here to face the unknown threat. Needless to say, when he finally confronted the culprit, he was taken aback by who he saw. It was a woman. A ravishing woman with anachronistic clothing no one would find in this era, and beautifully well-kept hair. He found himself entranced by her beauty, but quickly shook his head of extraneous thoughts. "It means nothing," he decided. "Even if it is a woman, i will show them that i can defeat her.” And so, without anything hindering his mind, the silver haired warrior placed his left foot before his right and assumed a stance of refined skill. With a grin like a madman, Iori chuckled and berated the man. "You don't even have a captain's robe, and yet you think you can defeat me? I'll tear you apart for your insolence, fool. “In response to her enemy's readiness for battle, Iori assumed the ubiquitous stance of Bājíquán, ma bu or Horse stance. The goddess of victory explodes into motion. Bringing her right foot ahead of the left, she kicks off of the ground with breakneck speed, charging towards the man like a mighty bull upon his ever mocking toreador. The silver haired shinigami gulps, easily discerning the ferocity in her eyes and the power in her stance. Most likely, the first attack will be hers’.

Her high speed charge leaves nothing to be desired. The distance between the two closes from 2o meters to 10, 10 to 3 - and 3 to 1, and there he sees the eyes of the wolf spearing him with their gaze. "Hyah!" With every fiber of strength from his muscles coming to bear, Ravana quickly unsheathes his blade and unleashes a powerful high velocity diagonal slash. The lightning fast transition from stillness to action is admirable, but alas the winner of this battle was never in doubt. At the moment the still young shinigami removed his blade from the scabbard to execute his flawless two handed diagonal attack, Iori preempted it by using one of the six big ways of opening in Bājíquán, Ti. With a barely audible sound, she simply slowed her movement at exactly the moment he brought his hand to the sheath. With her left leg as the pivot, she swung her right knee up to his thigh nearly shattering bone in the process, and then, no sooner, seized his sword arm with her right hand, leaving his abdomen open for a strike with her left elbow. Two techniques using the basics of Baji strategy, it seems as though while her mind has went into insanity her techniques have improved beyond compare.

Ravana does not have a body that can endure such an extreme amount of otherworldly strength; it is cruel to ask the man to recover from such vicious techniques. With an almost malicious smile, Iori could see the man toppling backwards with blood spurring from his mouth. Show no mercy, kill him! Annihilate him! Those were the words flowing in the basest and most terrifying parts of her mind, but something inside her caused her to stop before they made it a reality. "Wha...what.....am i becoming!?" With a hysteric scream, she spoke to no one but herself. In the middle of her tormenting tears and depressing lament, she felt a hand around her leg and turned to see the man on the ground. "...Eh?” With a cocky yet strained chuckle, the still-living warrior looks up at Iori with an expression, part agony and part...cockiness? If she were she to tell such a story to anyone else, they would surely deem her crazy. But his expression was far from that of a warrior seconds away from falling within the blankets of death's bed. "I...i'm n-not d-done y-yet...." It took him quite a while to choke out those words, but indeed, this battle to him was far from over even though this woman standing before him could easily snatch his life away with any one of her attacks.

Trembling in abject terror, the girl felt remorse for her actions and knelled down beside him, pressing one of her delicate fingers against his neck. This caused his body to become incredibly heavy, but it was enough to give Iori time to tend to his wounds. She could have killed him. She understood that better than anyone else that faithful day. But it would seem as though she still held the emotions she acquired from her past lover after all. After fixing the exterior damage on his body, she laid him on the ground and prepared to leave. With her thirst for destruction and chaos trampled, she had no desire to cause anymore mayhem. Before she could leave, however, he asked her a question out of curiosity. "Why did you spare me?" She only gave him a curt reply, but it was enough to bolster his resolve once more. "You have potential, that's why. Refine and hone your techniques and when we meet again, we'll see who the better warrior is. Until then, see you around Baka." After that, Iori returned to her homeland once more, but would not stay there long. She had heard of news of her sister traveling to earth. Curious to see that place, she soon set off on a journey to find her. Upon her arrival, Iori was quite enthralled by the hustle and bustle of the cities of earth, preferably the well protected - at this point in time - city of Karakura. She wouldn't find Midori on her first few days, or a few weeks from then. It actually took her 4 months to find Midori. During this time, she spent her days in a hotel in relaxation. While her mind had not yet recovered, she was confident that maybe finding her sister and becoming accustomed to this world would solve her problem. Upon finding her sister, she also met two males who were living with her. One man was a boy who descended from the Iramasha clan, Kin Iramasha. The other was Shadin yuudeshi, a man who would later become the wife of her sister. Needless to say, she was unhappy to see these two men. She hated strangers after her accident. And as time went on, it became clear that she had no intention of befriending either of them. What was even more surprising, however, is that not only did her sister come here but her mother as well. All of these individuals brought together by fate, essentially became closer, but Iori still felt the attachment between everyone growing thinner and thinner. It was becoming unbearable to live around people at this point, but still she tried, confident that things would eventually get better. Eventually, as time went on she came to like Shadin despite his past and the things his inner demon, Oni-chitta, would do to Midori. She actually became quite fond of him and even had an sexual encounter or two with the white haired playboy. Kin, on the other hand, was a different story. The two rarely, if at all, ever saw eye to eye. During her depression, she had come to acquire a great dislike for the weak. So, while she respected Shadin's power, she looked down upon Kin for his weakness with absolute disdain. Needless to say, this would trigger future events that would put not only herself and her family, but the entire world in peril for years to come.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum