Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 3 Empty Re: The Odd Pair and a Bike

Thu May 10, 2012 9:49 pm
" hey i am scary" yuki tilted her heas side was and said" just look at me i am a monster. " yuki than would burst out laughing at Len's pose. yuki lessen to Len talk about cats. she liked them they was Fuzzy/ fun to play with." yes cats r so fluffy and cute. but whey haven't you got one yet? " yuki scratched her for head? it cant be that hard to find one. but Len what would you name it? ans what kinda cats do you like best. me a i likecalico ?"
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu May 10, 2012 9:58 pm
"There's no way you're scary." Len said with a teasing smile, as he listened to her questions. "Well... for the most part... It's because I don't want to buy one. I want to save one, if I find one; if I find one, I can save it, instead of supporting people who have cats made special when there is already an abundance of ones without homes... it makes me sad..." He said, before answering her other questions.

"Well... if it was a girl cat; I'd name her Sassy. If it was a guy, I'd name him Firepaw, after a character I read about online from a book series that happened a long, long time ago... But they were some good books. And... my perfect cat... would be a long haired, fluffy brown one, with a small face, who would always be with me and there for me; who would let me cuddle with them and pet them whenever I wanted and to make them as happy as I could. That's what I would want in my cat. But... I know I probably won't find one like that. So... I'll stick to my belief that if I can save one, then I'll have helped one more cat in the world." He said, a happy smile on his face once more.

"I'm not going to go to a shelter to find one... if I do find one, I'm going to have one that is strong enough to have survived that far on its own; or is simply too cute for me to ignore. Because if I went into a shelter... I'd end up adopting all of them! But... really, I only want one cat. A special cat..." He trailed off, looking out off the skyscraper they were on.

"Do you think you'll be happy here, Yuki? With me, and maybe a cat someday?" He asked as he glanced back at her, remembering the ride on the Feather Cycle, him showing her his home, and even all the way back into the woods...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri May 11, 2012 1:07 pm
yuki just kept looking at the stars.yuki was thinking to her self. Sassy.or Firepaw woulds make good pet named. hmm and lens ideal cat sounded cute. A cat like that would be fun to play with. yuki could see her self playing whit the cat.

Yuki turned her head back to Len. she liked it here a lot. if she could stay just like this she would be content with that life. " I think I would be more than happy...its more like *overjoyed*" yuki placed her hands under her head to act as a pillow. " its nice to not be alone any more and to add a cat well the more the merrier. " yuki had a blissful look on her face.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Odd Pair and a Bike - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri May 11, 2012 1:17 pm
Len saw as she turned back to look at him, hearing what she had to say. "In that case… I'm glad then, that you took me to that lake… and then back to Karakura. We wouldn't be sitting here if it weren't for that. Although, I suppose I'm half to blame as well; just too smart sometimes for my own good." Len said, chuckling to himself. "So we'll have a cat… and then there'll be three." He said as he followed her example, putting his own hands behind his head as he looked up at the sky.

"I wish it could always be this peaceful… just taking a ride on my bike, looking up at the stars… but… it's much better with you here now, Yuki…" He trailed off, his gaze still up at the sky above. "Jeez… we just woke up.. And now we're almost falling asleep again. But… I guess it's alright." He said, continuing to stare up at the twinkling stars in the sky…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:22 pm
yuki kept her eyes on the sky " i could not sleep right now if i wanted to. my heart is steel racing from the bike. it is really nice and quiet up here tho. hmmm You Me and The Cat." yuki laughs" it sounds like a tv show. so that makes me the super cool main character. the cat my side kick loveable and cute and you"..... yuki looks at Len than pointing at him dramatically "comedic relief" yuki burst out laughing heavily.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 9:24 am
[color=#E9AB17]"Naw, you're not nearly big enough to be a main character." Len said, still looking at her. "And I, comic relief? I'm not the one who hit herself into the floor after she was called cute, you know." He said back to her, a devilish grin on his face once more as he glanced up at the sky, playing with one of the buttons on his vest. "Hmm then. So." He glanced back at her. "Wanna do it again?"

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 10:21 am
yuki looks at len pouting a bit... " hey size don't really matter you know ."yuki was looking at Len hearing what Len said about her hitting the floor.
Spoiler:
"that was uncontrollably. and not really that funny to me. but you right ... the cat would be the main character."

yuki look at the bike. " len? this time can you show me around the town? I'd like to see more of it..... If that is alright " an earnest she really did desire to see more this city had in it but did not know if this would be ok knowing what she is.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 2:38 pm
Len blinked at Yuki, before smiling. "Of course I can!" He said brightly, standing up. "C'mon, just follow my lead." He said as he ran up to the bike, throwing his leg over it and getting on. "Where's the first place you wanna go?" He asked her, thinking to himself. "There's the graveyard, the housing district, Karakura High, Downtown Karakura could be fun..." He reflected, thinking to himself all the places they could go, before looking back at Yuki, waiting for her answer...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 12:08 am
yuki was trying to think of where to go first. win she thinks of a graveyard.. images of the undead come to mind and a bad dream she had with one in it.
Spoiler:

"can we go down town? I'd really like it. seeing all the people and lights sounds fun"laughing a little yuki would walk over to the bike and get back on it smiling happily. re-holding on to len to not falloff
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 12:23 am
"Alright then, we're off!" Len called out as he knocked the kickstand up once more, as the wings of the bike expanded outwards. Then they pressed down, as Len placed his hands on the handles, pulling them downwards as his bike's engine purred. It then gave them a boost as suddenly, the bike shot forwards, and pushed up into the air, as the two made their way to downtown... ]
"WOO-HOO!"

THREAD IS DONE! OWO

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum