Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back in the Home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Back in the Home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Back in the Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in the Home

Sat May 12, 2012 5:32 pm
After a few moments of resting like this, Len realized he was quite hungry. He stirred from his resting spot, blinking at Ayame. "I'll be right back; getting a snack." He said simply as he strolled back into the kitchen. As he passed Ayame, he watched with interest how quickly she wrote all the formulas and such down. Interesting... He paused for just a moment. "Dang... Those guys where you go to school must be serious jerks if they thought you weren't skilled when it comes to schoolwork..." He said thoughtfully, before continuing onwards into the kitchen.

Here, he opened the fridge, grabbing milk, chocolate syrup, and a plate of ice cubes. He walked over to the blender he had on his kitchen's counter, and flipped open the lid, dumping in the ice. Then he proceeded to fill it up with milk, licking his lips. Finally, he POPPED open the lid of the chocolate syrup, holding it up over the blender and squeezing. It released its gooey contents, filling up all around the ice cubes and milk combination. Len brought back the materials, as he set it to blend for a minute.

Then he walked over to the fridge, opening it and putting back in the materials he had gotten out. Then he walked over to his drawer, opening it and grabbing two glasses. He walked back over to the closed blender, looking inside to see its contents nearly finished mixing. He licked his lips once more as with a DING, the lid popped off, and Len pulled the container off the blender. He held it upwards, pouring the thick, chocolaty liquid into one of the glasses, before pouring some into the other glass. He reached behind the blender, grabbing two straws out of a package of straws. He then turned around, walking back into the family room.

"Here." He said simply as he laid down the glass of chocolate milkshake and the straw on the table. He then sat back into his own chair, as he sipped his own drink, watching her with an interested look...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back in the Home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Back in the Home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:13 pm
Back in the Home - Page 2 Anime_girlsBravo-kirie
~Ayame Tokumoto~
~House Guest of Moruykuna Len~

~FF7 Remastered-Cos Del Sol~

“I’ll be right back; getting a snack.” Len notifies Ayame while Ayame acknowledges it, “Alright. Just have to get the trigonometry practiced and I can go to English and deal with some Russian.” When Len passes by and notices her work, he comments, “Dang… Those guys where you go to school must be serious jerks if they thought you weren’t skilled when it comes to schoolwork…” Ayame giggles, meaning it is true. “They compare students between who are worth investing and those who are not. Because I lacked the proper papers for them to review, they put me in special education program due to having no educational background.” Ayame informs Len as he starts fixing up the snack. The numbers, the symbols, they become familiar to Ayame as she writes them down while the blender starts. On and on, all the lessons that are ill-given to her are washing away with the new knowledge that she deserved. Sin, Cos, Tan, they are all nothing more than pluses and minuses to her in terms of difficulties at this rate. Soon, she closes the math textbook program in the tablet and navigates to the latest edition of the English textbook for Japanese students. In there, she was already learning how to write complex and long sentences with commas, semi-colons and dashes.

The blender shuts off as Ayame hears and shortly after, Len returns with two glasses of chocolate milkshake; each with a straw in them. He places one on the table that Ayame’s working on. “Here.” Len says as he walks to his chair to enjoy his own glass. Ayame takes her glass of chocolate milkshake and nods to Len with a radiant smile, “Arigotto, Len.” She sips her milkshake through the straw and blushes with glee that she gets to enjoy a little guilty pleasure of childhood. “Delicious, Len.” Ayame says to Len as she leans back to take a break from her studying. Since Len was observant, he can see that she already has one notebook full of studying materials and she has a spare that is already have a couple pages full of notes for English. It would have been a mystery of why she does not have the paperwork for the school, but considering she mentioned her brother and her imposturous father, it is hardly a mystery for those who can think of the reasons behind it.

Back in the Home - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back in the Home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Back in the Home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:22 pm
Talk about idiots... they didn't even test her in the first place... all that waste... Well, no more. Not in my home. Len thought with a smile as he continued to watch her work and sip on his milkshake. "I'm glad you like it." Len said, his smile expanding as he took another sip of his shake. He continued to watch her work; taking note of the finished product of the math book and the rapid progress she was making on her english. So... she likes dramas... is extremely proficient when it comes to studying... "In a normal environment, you'd be extremely respected and appreciated for your skills." Len said out loud, giving her a compliment that he honestly felt she deserved. However, for now, all he could do was wait for her to finish, as he took yet another draught of his shake...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back in the Home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Back in the Home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:53 pm
~Ayame Tokumoto~

~FF7 Remastered-Ahead On Our Way~

Ayame smiles as Len complimented that in a normal environment; she will be respected and appreciated. She takes a glance at the clock in the tablet and learns that it is still in the morning oddly enough. If it is still in the morning when she is halfway through her studying, she ought to take a break about it. Any kid will like to go outside and enjoy their break before going back to studying. Ayame sips on her chocolate milkshake while taking her time on a break. “I’ll be taking a break. It is still in the morning so maybe later, we can go downtown to get some supplies for me to stay with you. I think wearing your clothes or your friend’s clothes will be inconvenient to you two.” Ayame speaks to Len with reason that she is a new member of the household maybe until her situation is resolved. Besides, some fresh air will ease the mind of her troubles. She continues to indulge herself with sips of chocolate milkshake in periodical intervals of seemingly minute on minute while listening for Len’s answer about going out shopping.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 7:05 pm
Hmm... Len thought to himself for a few moments. "Yeah, that makes sense. If you're going to be staying with us, then you'll most definitely have to get some living supplies. Will you need help purchasing them?" He asked her kindly, meaning full well to help her if she needed it. "Again, you're my guest, and if you're going to join our little family, I want you to be as comfortable as possible." He said as he heard a deep sucking sound, looking down and realizing that he had had finished his shake. "So yeah. That sounds fine by me."

- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 8:06 pm
~Ayame Tokumoto~

~FF7 Remastered-Good Night Until Tomorrow~

Ayame watches Len think for a while before he speaks, “Yeah, that makes sense. If you’re going to be staying with us, then you’ll definitely have to get some living supplies. Will you need help purchasing them?” Ayame nods, “Being oppressed by the imposter can imply that I even don’t have enough to buy myself a lunch from the snack stall in school.” Knowing he means full well that he is helping her, Ayame knows she would have a lot to make up for in return for his generosity. “Again, you’re my guest, and if you’re going to join our little family, I want you to be as comfortable as possible.” Len mentions as he finishes his milkshake and Ayame was already done with her own as a smile grows on her face, knowing that she is going to need help with a lot of things, but inside, Ayame would feel bad if she cannot make it up to Len for his troubles. “So yeah. That sounds fine by me.” Len says as Ayame was thinking of a way to make it up. “Maybe along the way, I’ll find some options for a part-time job over the summer or you can have me do some chores when I don’t have any school work to do. If I’m going to be in any family, I might as well pull my share of the weight to help the family.” Ayame speaks with a tone that she wants to be helpful as well. Ayame gets up and dusts her gray skirt and blue blouse (that was a sash at the moment,) before going to the door and wait for Len to get up and be ready to go. When he does, she will follow him since specifically… she has not been in the downtown area of Karakura before. It’s one of the few areas that she has not been to even as a child strangely enough.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 11:43 pm
"Just don't strain yourself holding that weight." Len said with a smile, before getting out of his chair. His hands were in his pockets as he walked behind her, reaching the door, and blinking as he watched her stop. "'s alright if you haven't been there before; not many people our age go there unless they've got a specific reason, like we do right now. Just follow my lead." Len said as he moved forwards, going through the door, Ayame right behind him...

Back in the Home - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcbB81KDc9I9Mbc7jDUj2rXZOTR-FXQWKdsOqZTAYZ5C0CRa_n
End of Thread
Next Thread
Shop Till You Drop

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum