Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) Empty Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.)

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:33 pm
::ZX::
::The Zero-Shiki Assassin::

::Division 3 3rd seat::
Shikai: Z-Saber
Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) 1276663043198
After the fact that Hinamori blew him off, he honestly didn't care, she must of just been getting old, and fickle. No matter to him he had a better plan, he heard of a man who was just as strong as her maybe stronger, he didn't know, but he was sure of one thing he would definitely enjoy a battle against someone strong. He wanted to prove his power, and well no better way then fighting someone whose arugably could rip him to shreds, and that made him excited. He wanted to battle so badly, that he'd not spare a moment more. Ripping open a gate he would rush through it after getting a hell butterfly that was sent by Hinamori, then once appearing on earth in Karakura's underground district he got a note left where he appeared kneeling down to read it as he had a cloak on like he usually did. his eyes were narrowed upon reading the note. "So this guy wants a high speed battle, sound like fun to me, I like a good high speed battle." His eyes scanned around the area for a moment relaxing his hair trigger like reactions for now. He wanted to get stronger and the only way he could see getting stronger was to fight someone seriously. Which meant that ZX couldn't allow himself to relax against a power house, and since one turned him down he was definitely going to show his power to this man who was arguably a god in people's eyes, but he didn't belive it unless it was true.

"Where am I?" He said quietly as he began to plan out his thoughts a bit more. He looked around the drab area as it looked like it had it's own metropolis to him. It was just amazing how well designed the place was and yet at the same time it was good that he was going to be doing fighting as well as training, because if he didn't get his edge back he'd be a mess, and that would be a problem for him. To awaken again and not be strong enough would be a pain in the ass for him to do, and he didn't want that kind of problem. To be weak in his eyes was a problem for him since he couldn't understand him having weakness when he was originally the cause of a mass infection of diseased machina, and he was also the cause of one of the irregular hunters going nuts and being infected with his powers, which caused him to change into something evil. The darkness that he had within him was that caused him to go into suspended animation the first time. The feelings of inferiority was major on his soul. He couldn't understand why he was supposed to be strong, when he was clearly weaker. He sighed out gently as he then looked into the newer and more open area. It was going to look so much better after the battle that was soon to come. He felt his heart thump in anticipation of what was going to happen soon enough.

He opens his eyes as they narrowed and his armor began to change into that familiar blue of his shikai as he was ready for battle. Something just screamed battle of speed soon to come. "...I wonder if there's someone here... I just have that feeling." His eyes shifted into a soulless almost looking green with the pupils missing as his demeanor stiffened into the normal fighter like mode of his. As his body began to rush into a state of wanting battle. "Hmph... Waiting isn't fun anymore." He felt that blood lust of battle wanting in him. His Reiatsu began to leak out more and more.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) Empty Re: Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.)

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:49 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

COLIN WASHI

Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) Krad_210

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

He still hasn't noticed me...? Weird. The vizard thought to himself, hunched on the metal bar of the construction area of Underground Karakura. In reality, he had been waiting for the last two hours; his knees were bent out and his feet were firmly planted on the bar; the size 18 shoes holding on quite nicely as his lowered and yet still very tall figure gazed out towards his opponent, eight hundred feet away. His reiatsu signature was currently operating at that of a normal plus; after all, he had not so much as released Rapido Avaces, his special natural ability, yet.

Ah... That's right. I forgot about my cyber eyes. He thought, smiling to himself as his eye zoomed in on where his opponent was standing once more, as he held a single hand out to one side of his body. Let's see just how good he is, shall we? The Eaglegod thought to himself as he reached up his right hand, feeling the power of his hollow flow through him as a light-blue sphere of energy went into the hand, Colin looking from his hand back to his opponent with an intense gaze, and a decent smile on his face as he reached the hand back.

"RAPIDO AVACES, RA BOMB!" He spoke simply, his voice reaching out over the area where him and the man were quite easily, as he hefted the blue-sphere back, before chucking it forwards, his smile growing as he released it. The ball shot forwards, as it sailed right next to the shinigami below, on his right side. It exploded, creating a small, 5-foot in radius hole in the ground next to him, but certainly revealing the direction that Colin was coming from as he vanished. He initiated Rapido Avaces in his feet, moving faster than even a shunpo could go as he suddenly forced himself to STOP.

To ZX, it would look like a man had just appeared in front of him, his right arm resting on the shinigami's left shoulder. However, the amount of dust that had been kicked up from Colin's stopping would be fairly obvious, as the tilly hat the vizard wore around his neck fluttered on his back. The smile was still wide on his face as he turned his head, releasing his hand from the shinigami's shoulder as he pivoted his left foot back, making it even with the right, looking right at the man's eyes.

"The name is Colin Washi. I notice your lack of pupils; are you on meds... or is it..." He trailed off as his right hand rested lightly on Windscar; his zanpaktou on his left hip. He was wearing simple enough clothes; a dull green t-shirt that just barely showed his collarbone, and jeans that betrayed his extremely thin body. His large boots, however, were quite misleading; in reality, his feet were slim but long. His long, black hair, a strange result of a makeover and his speed blowing off the color, flowing effortlessly in the small breeze that was going on around the area.

"Is it just the lust for battle?" He asked, his eyes narrowing slightly as he rested his left hand on his left hip, still looking at the man's eyes. "Because I'm telling you... it would be a waste of someone of your powerlevel were to get himself KILLED for your lust." He said ominously, but then smiled brightly. "Don't worry, though; unlike some, I'm glad to help you with a spar. You'll just have to excuse me if I stick to bankai, though." He explained, as his eyes shifted towards the ground, blinking as his smile softened.

"My Resureccion would destroy the entire area if I released it..." He muttered softly, before looking back up at the man. "So, I'll let you have first strike. There is but one thing I'll have to warn you about, however. You better keep attacking and not letup the pace... or you'll never as much as touch-"He suddenly flickered for a moment, as his entire body went under Rapido Avaces, and a small TMP noise went off on a nearby crowbar. "...me." He finished, his bright brown eyes gazing directly into the pupil-less green ones.

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) Th_krad-krad-13771812-720-480

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) Empty Re: Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:20 pm
::ZX::
::The Zero-Shiki Assassin::

::Division 3 3rd seat::
Shikai: Z-Saber
Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) 1276663043198
Colin Washi's speed was almost like looking into a black hole, you would get sucked into it. Noticing that his speed was deadly, and in fact intoxicating, he smirked a bit internally until he called him something that or a druggy. He was pissed about that. "I"m not on drugs you asshole, It gets stuck this way so I don't miss a damn movement, Sorry for my unique eyes, and I'm not lusting for blood, I just want a damn good fight, I got blown off by Hinamori Momo, apparently she has better things to be doing then helping the newer shinigami. It's a disgrace to good shinigami." Zero more accurately ZX was pretty pissed by his statements of him. He watched his movements, he was correct on one thing though and that was that he was going to be a pain in the ass if he didn't go all out against him. Once his armor had changed completely to it's color he looked him in the eyes, he couldn't afford anything less than Shikai, and this guy wanted to use bankai, that was fine with him. "Hmph, That's fine, don't kill yourself. It'll be an honor to fight you at this early point in time, maybe I'll catch something good from you. It's going to be a pain though I'm not as fast as you, but oh well no more delaying the in inevitable about this fight." Nothing was spared and the first strike which can be advantageous if you can play your cards right. He was using bankai that was fine with him.

"Let's do this. Colin Washi" His internal reactor responding to his emotions forcing him into the battle mode fully. His facial expressions deadpanned finally so that he was ready for battle. He said first strike and he would definitely take it. "Hmph, I'll catch you one day." He said as he began his charge as he swiped out his blade and at the same time a crescent beam blade at Colin. He was moving at top speed. (Which would be Advanced for the sake of arguments. (He's innately Adept, but with his abilities on he's Advanced) He was fast, but this guy was faster, and he couldn't move anymore faster than that. His focus on taking him out, well at least attempting him. The Slash of his sword was sideways and his beam was vertical, but what it made it look like a cross shaped attack was coming at him, if it hit it would possibly break a guard if possible. He wasn't done yet he had reishi going into his right palm very quickly getting ready for his next assault. He wasn't going to let this man have a breather. Well even for him it would be a pain to get all of his energy back. He just wanted to hit him once. If he did, it'd be a small victory upon another. It was definitely unlikely that he would take the guy out in terms of complete beating him, but he would make him remember his persistence. His speed as it stood they were both quick, but they only could go faster from here. He wanted to prove to this man he was the fastest, but the problem was that even if he was super fast, he was slow compared to others who were faster than Colin.

Speed against speed, it was hardcore for them, but it was what they loved right? "I'm grateful that you are fighting me, and helping to remove stress from well being just inaugurated into this rank, I assume you were a full shingami at one point. I hope I can learn something though... This is going to end painfully for me I feel... your reiatsu is oppressive as well... Like mine." He kept his focus on him and well his next attack would be something more faster than his first attack. Hopefully he could attack him and keep on hitting or swinging, but they had to be calculated swings, because the more he attacked, and the more he left himself open the less he would be able to react. Just in a matter of speaing, his analysis was going to be complete soon enough. If he could just get him out of rhythm or something to that run, he'd have to stop that first. He figured that was his best way to hit him. To disrupt and then take out. That was the plan and he would stick to it as long as he could. The battle would take forever to them, but on the outside it'd be like seconds rushing by.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Third Tale: ZX Versus Colin. (Spar of speed.) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:09 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

COLIN WASHI

"Now, now. You don't know that. In reality, you, my friend, could be much, much faster than I. However, we won't know that until we start, will we?" The vizard asked the man across from him, his cybereyes darting all over the armored man's body, examining just what was up with him. "And as for your eyes..." He said as ZX fired the crescent blade at the Eaglegod.

Fast.Colin merely smiled as with a sudden movement, the crescent attack slamming him full on in the chest as he felt himself being pushed back, his shirt becoming ripped greatly. However, the smile was still on the vizard's face as he continued to have the attack slamming into him, before it suddenly flew away to his right. Following right behind the direction of the attack was Windscar, held in his right hand, glowing a subtle green color as the Eaglegod's reiatsu ran through the blade.

In reality, Colin had merely blocked the attack with Windscar; holding it right in front of his chest, precise enough that it only cut his shirt wide open, not actually touching his skin. The precision of this was quite impressive; but it helped that Colin could see energy clearly with his cybereyes. "See?" Colin spoke, not even two seconds having passed since ZX launched his attack.

However, that wasn't all; up against ZX's own blade was Soringuiguru; Colin's own zanpaktou, hardened and sharpened with his reiatsu as it defied the blade in ZX's hands, his left arm gripping his zanpaktou as he looked right at ZX in his eyes. "Even if the soul society doesn't want to help you, the Vizard Corps knows what it's like to want aid. And... Interestingly enough," Colin said, blinking as Zero spoke to him once more. "You know I once sparred with Izuru Kira? You're better already than he was." Colin stated simply as ZX could now clearly see the scar, huge on his body, from his right hip to left shoulder, 4 inches wide in diameter, in addition to just how thin the Co-head of the vizard corps was.

Colin remained looking right into his opponent's eyes, feeling the clash of their blades easily in his hand. However, he decided he would mess with ZX a little as Colin de-clashed their blades, leaping back a few feet, holding his two swords at his sides. "Even if you charge up reiatsu into your hand, I'll see it. Even if you try to sneak, you will not get past my eyes." Colin said as he closed his eyes, then opened them again, looking right at the man before him as they suddenly became pure slits, yellow in color and he opened his mouth.

Out of the Eaglegod's mouth struck a cry. A cry like that of a hunting bird; multiplied by roughly three hundred times. An inescapable cry that inspired terror and the desire to run. However, that was not all that Colin's body did as his hollow's energy poured out of him for just a moment, the very gravel in the ground compressing around his body as a small crater formed. However, just as suddenly as it came, it passed, and Colin was left standing before the man, smiling at him with Windscar on his right shoulder. It was gripped in his right hand as his left foot struck out, and he broke into a run at his opponent.

The blade in his right arm cut to the side as he pressed down on his right foot, bringing the blade back as he struck it forwards, cutting at ZX's chest level as his left foot, which had been even with his right, pressed back, and he leaned his weight back, as his left arm shifted. This pointed Soringuiguru at the left side of the man's stomach, an indented and weakly protected part of the armor he wore as the blade stabbed forwards....

And the Eagleman vanished, as his stepped-back left foot suddenly spun around reaching behind the man with Colin's long legs as Colin stepped around him, Soringuiguru using the thrusting momentum it had before as it spun around in Colin's hands, until the Eagleman stopped completely, a second passing from the time that he had released the full force of his inner hollow for but a moment.

"Be more mindful of defense." The Eagleman stated, the blunt side of his turned blade pushing up against the shinigami's neck as it suddenly shot away, returning to Colin's side, the vizard already leaping a few feet forwards as his left foot planted on the ground, and he spun around, facing the man once more. He was favoring his left leg, putting it a foot forwards from his right, Windscar in his right hand held at his side and Soringuiguru in his left held diagonal in front of his chest, the tip two feet from his sternum.

"Understand? Not taking a defensive position after you attack can lead to... complications." He explained, his eyes looking at the man's as he said one more thing before his turn ended. "...I was once a shinigami. But that time... is long past. And instead of one day... I'd say about a year." The Vizard told the shinigami, a strange smile donned on his face from his last statement. I wonder if he'll get it...? He thought to himself, allowing himself to seem to relax in this pose, while he was really keeping his focus razor sharp...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:21 pm

-||DON'T RECALL EVER CALLING MYSELF A HERO||-
So many things had happened at a rapid pace for once in the life of Zero (ZX). First was the assault he did and then the countering he was going for. He had did many things, and his speed was just as dizzying as he had expected. The facts were flashing in his mind so quickly and yet he couldn't understand how a man of his skill could be dropping such bombs with bliss. He had tanked, yes tanked a full on Genmurei-Kai at full energy and power, and yet it didn't even affect him. What the hell kind of man could do that, not an ordinary one for that matter, but it was a strong man who had skill beyond his considering his skills were pretty good for a new guy. As each section of his attack and discussion unfolded, he didn't do defense it wasn't his shit, and he was better than Izuru Kira. Already better than him and the legendary Wabisuke? The blade that made you kneel before you got your mother fucking head lobbed off that Wabisuke was weak compared to him? Just what the hell was Zero (ZX) Fighting? He was definitely more daft than the ordinary bear that was for sure, and that just added to the fun factor a man who could battle good. That was what he needed definitely.

He was serious on the fight as he listened to his critiques and when he said in a day no not a year he glared at him. "Very funny ass... You're mine!" He was totally into the battle as he began to burst out two blasts getting ready to slice out seeing where he'd probably move to hoping that it would hit yeah his flashy skills were getting a bit annoying but at the same time it gave him the indentifiers he needed to know how to watch out for this person in the future. He felt that heartbeat race, and it was sure excited but his eyes reflected the hate in it. His eyes reflected his soul as his reiatsu leaked out completely as it began to surround him. He was getting so mad about this guy's speed it annoyed him to no end. This guy had speed past his and yet he wanted to take him out. He wanted that speed he had. He wanted that power he had, and yet he was stuck like this. "Fuck! Why am I so weak!" He sliced out in a rage trying to barrage him just leaving no choice but to go into a forward slashing frenzy. If Colin noticed the anger, and passion in his eyes he'd also notice the pain of him feeling so weakened that he desired the power of his past that he wanted back. He should of been able to feel that old soul of necessity coming through Zero now.

"I will get faster than you Not in a year, but in a day! I will surpass you!"
The flames of his soul were raging completely as his form probably could keep up the barrage long enough, but something said that Colin was probably trying to force out every bit of his power and skill to show that he needed not just speed, and control as he stated, but an understanding of it. It made sense more than likely, but Zero (ZX) wasn't in the state of mind to take that kind of stuff. He was in the mood for blood and his body was just swaying to that beat of hate. It was only a matter of time before Colin would probably need to crack him in the head and get his ass to chill the fuck out.

-||BUT I'LL FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE I BELIEVE IN!||-

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:37 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

COLIN WASHI

The Eaglegod's gaze softened slightly as the man laughed at him, calling him funny. However, his eyes widened again considerably as the man fired off two large blasts at him; Colin hadn't been expecting that, but it was little consequence to the Cohead as his right finger shot towards the ground, his thin torso bending over as he closed his eyes for just a moment. "Breaking Point." Colin said, as he felt himself penetrate the very ESSENCE of what the ground below him was. He literally shattered its "weak point", the part of its existence that without would cause it to rupture, before dispersing out, as it did now, creating a large shield of rubble in front of the blasts.

However, as the dust settled from the attack, Colin's brown eyes could be seen through the smoke, the cybernetic eyes staring at his opponent as he began to pick up on the emotions he was feeling. As more of the smoke cleared, it became apparent that Colin's clothes had come out the worst of it; his sleeves were badly damaged, and his collar was very tattered. However, his own body was very little damaged; this was a direct result of the very thing that had allowed him to learn Breaking Point, his body slamming on rocks repeatedly, hour after hour, day after day; he was very resistant to blunt attacks, as was apparent from the one, and only one, bruise on his face; the result of the second blast slamming into the first, and pushing one of the rocks into his jaw, glancing off of the Eaglegod and leaving this mark.

Colin heard the man's outburst as he himself did not speak, merely watching with that same calm gaze as the shinigami raced for him, attacking him in a ruthless burst. Colin hefted up his zanpakto and Windscar, as he matched ZX blow for blow; he himself not attacking, merely allowing the man before him to rage and strike however he wished, the Eaglegod's arms flashing as he stopped attacks just before they would hit, as the more experienced vizard began speaking, his eyes clouded and his face reminiscent, even under this harsh barrage.

"...When your body has been used as a meatshield against your own allies, when you have been beaten beyond consciousness, the very precious things in your life destroyed all around you. When you know the joy of taking pain and getting through it to victory; when you have allies all around you to aid you in the fight." The Eaglegod said, as he suddenly looked up, his gaze fierce as Windscar and Soringuiguru flashed, pushing away ZX's Z-Saber, looking right at the shinigami with his blades at either side.

"When you have experienced these things.. You will understand. And you are correct. I have no doubt you will surpass me. However, if you do not work for it... it will never happen!" The Eagle-god prounounced as he reached his right hand up to his face, his mouth in a straight line, almost a scowl, as he gripped his hair line, pulling straight down.

And then, it appeared. Blue in color, and encompassing his entire face; his hollow mask, with its six feathers, three on each cheek, and its orange beak, it stood out first and foremost. Colin's eyes changed, now mere slits behind his mask as he raised up a single hand, placing Soringuiguru in its sheathe as a great amount of energy charged in his hand, his eyes still staring at ZX as the shinigami recovered himself from Colin's deflection.

He pointed the hand at his opponent, as his eyes narrowed, a smile coming to his face. "I developed this when I was weaker than you... but never got the chance to use it." He said as he opened his hand, and cero, five feet in diameter, shot from each of his fingers; five blasts that went all around ZX on every side, before Colin smiled, closing his hand, crashing all the cero together around the shinigami, hitting him in the sides and becoming one cero, twenty feet in radius, as it attempted to blast him away. "This is why you need defense. Sky-Shot Cero." Colin said simply, as he lowered his hand back down to his side, slashing Windscar back and forth before him, a smile on his face behind his mask, knowing that ZX had no idea what the Eaglegod was doing...

- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:08 pm

He slashed. slashed and slashed to no end and yet he was tanking it like a boss. He couldn't understand and his rage billowing like an eternal flame as his energy was clearly out of control by this time. Everything he was saying was true, true and more true. He was hitting the mark to well and yet he was internally saying it's enough Zero stop trying to kill him when you couldn't control your own power. That controlling voice was in his head again and when he knocked the Z-saber out of his hands for that one moment it became clear what he was talking about. "...Fuck...You're right." It was all true and yet he wanted to deny his truth. He wanted to surpass him now! He wanted to prove that he was powerful, and at the same time he knew how hopelessly weak he was. He knew the facts of the situation and yet he wanted to fight against it. Then he seen something that he couldn't of imagined. A Cero a full blown head on Cero coming for him. It was crazy how powerful it looked.

"Oh Shit!~" He said putting up a guard, but it wouldn't matter it would send him high into the air as he was blocking his armor broke up into pieces as he descended rapidly in normal clothing. He closed his eyes as the helmet broke too. His body wouldn't wanna move another inch. Even the Zanpakutō Spirit took notice of the sheer power of the attack. 'That must be a real god he took on... I can't blame him for fainting from that kind of power.. It's disgusting I need him to get stronger to show him his Nightmare form once again. Zero would be face down on the ground, not dead, but definitely knocked out. His body the lithe form of his looked almost like he had been through hell. His long white hair, without the helmet noticably shorter and darker almost a dirty blonde. He looked almost different enough to be a different person. He was also in a lot of pain and yeah he was pretty much just lying there probably for a good twenty to thirty minutes at the least until he began to wake up again.

"What the Hell..." As he blinked softly coughing up a bit of blood and began to rise again... "Where's my Armor.." It had shattered and disappeared. It was gone, he'd have to leave to fix it, but he had his Z-Saber still, but it only seemed to work a little less than normal, but he definitely could still fight. Would he though, unlikely, he'd need the rest now because if he tried to go into battle again he'd die... If the man was still there after he fainted he could explain it otherwise he'd just go.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:37 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

Colin's cybernetic eyes zoomed in on the shinigami as he went flying from the attack. Colin was surprised; the man had wanted a spar of speed, so why had he not use his shunpo and dodged...? Unless he wanted to be hit, maybe? The vizard blinked as hte man hit the ground, and Colin knew that he would be out for a while. However, there was a good chance that the fellow would be dissatisfied with this; and that wasn't something that the Eaglegod planned to allow to happen, as he walked next to the man, sitting down next to him as under his butt a garganta appeared.

Colin fell threw it, landing in the Vizard Corps' kitchen as he suddenly seemed to phase; two plates appearing in his hands suddenly as he continued falling, straight into another garganta, as the one above his head vanished. He fell into it, popping out of the first garganta he had made; his light form shooting up slightly in the air as the garganta sealed up again, and he landed sitting next to ZX.

From the right side of Colin's mouth, a thin line of drool was beginning to pool as he opened the tin foil on one of the plates, revealing an absolute shmorgashborg of seafood. There was beautiful-looking shrimp piled together, slices of mahi mahi, tuna-noodle casserole, as well as several strips of rainbow trout. The Eaglegod licked his lips, before realizing there was still a mask on his face as he gripped its bottom, grinning as he remembered how his old student Piero would move his mask to the side in order to stick his tongue out at his opponents. Colin did the same now, sticking his tongue out at the unconscious ZX before gripping a slice of Mahi Mahi, bringing it over his mouth as he snapped it right up, his teeth lightly breaking into the fleshy coating as the flavor went over his taste buds. After all, Colin was a master chef in all things related to sea-food; his meals were to DIE for.

The other plate he scooted over with his long leg over to ZX; it was a copy of the one that the Cohead himself was savoring. Colin ate very slow, savoring all the taste of his fish and still had a good bit of it left when ZX awoke. Colin blinked at him, his mask still to the side as he shrugged his shoulders, finishing his mouthful before swallowing it.

"I don't know where your armor is; sorry about that. I expected you to dodge; as things are, please enjoy a brief meal with me before we get started again." He told ZX, completely serious as he grabbed a piece of shrimp, nomming on it. "There was something I wanted to ask you... although it's probably cliched the hell out of by this point." He continued, blinking as he thought of his "friend" in the Monsuta, Stefan. ""Why do you fight?" Colin asked the man, as his own gaze shifted, looking out over the massive construction site they were at. Colin would continue their bout, most certainly; but he was going to give the fellow a break and a bit of a reality check, as it were...

- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:07 pm

While Colin was all into going and cooking stuff, and the state of him being knocked out started a whole new conversation with Arekusu Ikari. Yes the Zanpakutō Spirit had a lot to say to him. In fact He had a lot to say to the spirit it was going to be a long conversation, and he couldn't deny the facts, and the Zanpakutō spirit couldn't as well. It was all in his Zanpakutō's Spirit's world, but it was definitely a true conversation. It started with why am I here, and ended with him starting to learn more about his spirit and the power it had. While the conversation with them took hours probably days in the spirit world, in real time it was a matter of about a half of an hour or so. Enough time to cook a well placed meal ironically Colin went and decided to make himself some food, and well for him too. The food must of been good, because that was one of the few things his senses viscerally began to notice, well besides the lack of armor, but that was explained by Arekusu, it was because it was helping itself to reishi and healing itself slowly. He smelled the food and oh man he had to have it.

He would in fact Colin had pushed a plate of food and he stared at it idly for a minute before he began to devour the food without another thought. He was hungry, really ravenously hungry and yet he posted a question to him. It took him some time to think of an answer. Then flash backs began to rip off like no tomorrow. There was that girl that helped him... Ciel was it? He couldn't remember her name. Then there were the people like him who just needed more energy and just wanted to live. Finally, there was the people he trusted with his life, and well then again for a special person he'd love that's what he'd fight for."Why do I fight?... Well... I originally fought to protect people I believe in. I now fight to restore balance to the world, and yet at the same time... I want to be able to protect someone I care for... I..." He went silent for a bit as he looked away thinking he couldn't tell the truth from the lies anymore, and yet the facts stood. He couldn't just go around reckless as he was and trying to do everything to that statement of protecting people and getting stronger, and yet probably he was waiting for the berating of the life time it was probably going to mentally hurt, but he'd break through the pain the way he could, with sheer will. This time, he wasn't going to try to go ape shit on him. He had to figure this out. "I.. I'm ready. Thank you for the food it helped a lot."

He closed his eyes for a moment then as every thought was racing through him as he finished the meal that was prepared for him. His mind began to think about the reason he was fighting and then his eyes closed then he light began to shine around his body for what couldn't of been a matter of seconds. The Armor began to reform around him his helmet appearing first as he then felt the rest of it form upon him. As the Red armor formed around him he seemed more focused and controlled. This time it seemed that he was in control of himself finally. Everything was in regulation there was no fear in his eyes, and yet there was an air of control around him that proved his heart once again. "This time I have control finally. Sorry about before I wasn't in my own head, but now I am. I'll make this a bit better." Then his armor turned blue again and his eyes removed the pupils once again. "Now... Let's see my true strength." He was ready for a battle and his body would reflect the seriousness now. He could see his energy that was fine, this time he was going to prove how strong he was in reality.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:51 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

"...My friend in the Monsuta, the "Evil" vizards, Stefan, would say that's a pathetic reason to fight." Colin said, looking down at his food as he took another bite out of it, chewing and speaking at the same time. "But," He said, swallowing. "I think that that's a fine reason. Colin said, looking back up at the shinigami. "However, my own is a bit more defined," He hesitated, blinking. "...I fight to protect the things that can't protect themselves. Trees, normal humans, animals, victims... Those are all the things I fight for." He explained right back to the shinigami.

Colin leaped up, nodding as the man said he was ready, as the vizard leaped back, before smiling. "If you would really like to see... just how strong you've become... Then you can face my bankai's... new form!" He shouted, as his right hand gripped his zanpaktou.

"SORINGUIGURU, OWN THE SKIES!"

The vizard shouted, as the hilt of his zanpaktou faded away, turning into feathers... and more feathers... and more... and more... until at last, they were done pouring out, as Colin leaped up into the air. On either side of his body, there were four wings; they went up and down his spine, and a wide smile was on his face; each of the wings was just like his normal set... but they had quadrupled. "First thing's first... COME AT ME IN THE AIR, IF YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH!" He shouted, a wide smile on his face as his entire body was still; the accuracy of his wing flapping so that his body was merely suspended in the air...

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum