Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slum Dog Doctor Left_bar_bleue0/0Slum Dog Doctor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Slum Dog Doctor Empty Slum Dog Doctor

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:56 am

Artist: Ramin Djawadi - Song: A Lannister Always Pays His Debts - Word Count: N/A

The Slums of the new karakura town, whats there to say? this is where Hiro had spent all his time 400 years ago, and still spends most of this time here where hardly anyone but the poor live, but for Hiro this was more then the Slums of the new Karakura City, this place was where he could remember who he was before and this place helped him reflect on everything he has ever done, From helping Save the world to just relaxing and going to bars or concerts.

The slums of old karakura is and always will be Hiro's home, in fact the Arjan Clan grounds were still standing and was Hiro's only place to get away from the Monsuta madness, the clan ground was very big, the clan grounds seemed like it was a small city there was a dojo, some houses, a clinic, a bar, and the main family's house where Hiro stayed.

Since the Arjan Clan ground was still standing most civilians always tried to get in there but never were able, since there was a bearer that only allowed the Arjan in. While Hiro was there he noticed that there really wasn't a need for the bearer since almost no Arjan in this clan ground since Hiro was the last of his clan.

So Hiro decided to bring down the bearer and looked at all the citizens out front "All of you who need housing Come and live with me on my Clan ground, but before you all decided to come I do have rules for living here" he said as he then took out a list

"Rule Number One there will be no blood shed here, if i find blood here you will be kicked out of here, Rule Number No one is allowed in to the main house with the exception of me and my guestes Rule Number Three and the Final Rule if anyone wants to fight take it to the Dojo and spar cause like i already said No blood shed here, Those are my rules and conditions for Living here, Now if anyone needs me I'll be in the main house" Hiro said as he then opened the gates of the clan ground and proceed to walk to the main clan ground.

Now you maybe wondering why Hiro would care for these people enough to open his doors for them since he is a "Bad Guy" but that's the thing like most Villains he is just misunderstood the only people who really understood him were gone now, ether dead like his ex wife and son who were killed in the SS along with the rest of his family, or they Hiro knows their alive buy just hasn't seen or heard from them with the exception of his two cousins Kenji and Hara Arjan.

Now what will our hero err well villain do next? find out on our next post of The Slum Dog Doctor.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Dr.Hiro on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slum Dog Doctor Left_bar_bleue5/0Slum Dog Doctor Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Slum Dog Doctor Empty Re: Slum Dog Doctor

Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Song: Beautiful Lies
Artist: B-Complex

Illuminated by the light of the moon 4 people sitting around a table with a single light in the center of the table, barely illuminating the faces of the people around the table except for one person, leaning forward it showed the face of a beautiful woman who was sitting dressed in a white kimono. Her eyes were crimson red as she was looking through the darkness her eyes full of wisdom beyond her years, however it would be a mistake to think that her years were short. Turning her head toward the other 3 people she then motioned toward an empty seat. "I have someone that will be joining us in that seat when the time comes, we right now need to start this out, I know you have provided us with this facility." She motioned with the person sitting to the right of her. "I appericate what you have done for me and this organization that we are trying to create. I must ask though, have you made the room that I had requested for?" She questioned, a earnest look on her face.

"Yes it has been done, Ms. Mikazuki." As the person had stated that someone had barged into the room.

"Ms. Mikazuki! Sorry for the interruption, I must speak with you immediately." Came the voice running through the door as she approached the table.

"I am afraid I have to leave now, If that room is ready then I will be departing from you now. May we uphold the peace between us all." Mikazuki stated as she slowly stood up from her seat and then pushed it back in, everyone went their separate directions except for the two that were now walking toward the door that could only be opened by one person. Mikazuki touched the door knob and sent a pulse of energy through the door as it you could hear mechanisms moving around inside of the room, the door slowly started opening them as both of them walked into the room.

"Mikazuki, that man that you wanted our spies to watch over, we expect him to be attacking at the house of the Arjans, I must ask you if we can send in our troops right this instant." The woman said, walking through the door.

"No, I will go myself, this is the time for the Murim to come back from the dead and rise again as the protectors of the Human's." Mikazuki spoke, sucvh a soft voice as she walked over toward the middle of the room. "Exactly how I wanted it." She placed her hand over a sphere that was in the middle of the room, lightly brushing her hand along the side of it as more of the mechanisms started turning on, the sphere also started slowly moving around, it was made up of 7 rings that were interweaving together, they started spinning backward and forward, side to side.

"Are you sure that is the correct move, Ms. Mikazuki?"

Before anything else could be said, Mikazuki had already gone into her own mind, activating her true eye to the highest extent, her vision of range expanded rapidly. She was already searching for the Arjan house where Hiro was now holding many people inside of the house, she found her target and homed in on his presence. Focusing her power into the sphere it started turning even faster, wind started picking up as it was rotating so fast that it almost seemed just like a sphere, a solid sphere.

Draining all of the Kinetic energy from inside of the sphere she then started walking out toward the balcony that was only 10 meters from herself, standing on the balcony she then vanished with a crack of thunder, this was her kinetic step. She could travel long distances depending on how much Kinetic energy she were to absorb. She was now atop the Arjan clan house, looking over the courtyard and seeing all of the people playing, in the mist's of everything she sensed something, a crack of Chi being used. She could react more quickly, her eyes became focused on the one place it had came from, a man, a normal man came flying out of the room and into the courtyard, rolling onto the floor almost dead.

The man was now on top of the other one, Mikazuki had however reacted before the other man could even blink, she had used a high level movement technique to appear right in front of this man. However the man was already attempting to punch the man that was lying on the ground right below Mikazuki, she quickly deflected the ability making the Chi explode out to the side. Almost a single fluid movement Mikazuki had grasped the mans hand and then using a swift kick hand kicked the mans leg with such fierce power that he buckled down onto his knees, a quick spin she had attempted to connect her foot with the man's face, but he already grabbed her foot, catching it but barely able to hold on.

What the man didn't realize is that Mikazuki actually had stopped her movement right before she had connected she had drained her leg of all the kinetic energy that she was using in order to make the kick connect, using that kinetic energy she then placed her hand on the mans chest. Using a technique called "kinetic strike" she then used that force in order to send the man crashing down onto the ground, then placing her hand over his Chi center she placed her fingers in 5 different locations, all of which were key points to where the Chi was being brought through.

"With this, the Murim sentence you to life without Chi, you have violated the rights that we of the Murim have given you." She said in a very cold, disconnected voice as she forced Chi into the 5 points, sealing them off from Chi.

Turning around she then looked over into the direction that she felt Hiro Arjan was. Looking around a little bit she then spotted someone that she knew was one of her own. "Please take him to the Murim headquarters that will be located nearby, make it so that they give him a place to rest and sleep until he recovers and can move around without the Chi that he has been relying on." Mikazuki then started waltzing over toward Hiro Arjan, greeting him with a warm gentle smile.

"Hiro Arjan, It is a pleasure to see you again after the years that have passed." Even though she didn't know if he remembered her or not, she remembered him because of her abnormal elephant like memory. "I wish to speak with you in your main house, if you would not mind. It is a matter of utmost importance."

Made By: [THEFROST]

Slum Dog Doctor 20u4p06
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum