Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Empty [Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5]

Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:49 pm
[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Image3688

[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] 6d54779db2152bf4f0389799231e31eb

[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Image3689-1

» Name: Seika Yuudeshi
» Titles: Mecha Girl - That damn Pilot
» Age: 262
» Gender: Female
» Affiliation/Rank: Yuudeshi Clan

[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Image3691-1

[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Bc149cb524599457ba91a2768445420f

» Personality: Seika is suprisingly a rough and tumble gal. Taking little to no shit from people, she doesn't seem to like being pushed around just because she's a girl. This leads to a lot of fights : not that Seika minds, she's almost proactive. With a grin that seems to make people weak in the knees if they're not used to it, the girl seems to have a sort of energy that drags everybody with her. Some call it charisma : some have called it just a tidal wave. Seika doesn't really care. Actually, Seika doesn't care about much, being more apathetic then most people : although she has a vibrant personality, it doesn't mean that she actually cares or stays aware. In fact, Seika seems to forget things almost constantly : if it's not important for her to remember, she'll just forget it. Of course, names seem to be the first thing that goes. So she can't remember people she's fought or even simple things, like the name of a cheese. To Seika, only stuff she cares about, which is lower then average, will be remembered.

That's concerned to her father, and her best friends. She even forgets her own family member's name, preferring to using ''you'' or ''relative''. Some might consider her rude, but her circumstances sort of imply that in order to save herself to function, she had to make sacrifices. Seika doesn't really like talking about herself personally, and often just says cover things in order to hide the fact that she's actually really shallow in general. In the end, Seika is just a bit self-concious : but no matter what emotion she goes through, it's when she goes silent that shows the fact she really cares. Because for someone that covers how shallow and incomplete she is with noises, silence is the golden key.

The most surprising thing is Seika's developped photographic memory. She remembers everything she sees and hears. So where she forgets, it is never truly forgotten, just buried in her mind. In esscence, this allows Seika to develop on the fly strategies, particularly when piloting, and even remember old enemie's tricks, often giving her a foresight like skill, considering that she supposedly forgot.

» Likes: Mechas. Pilots. Crackers. Figths.

» Dislikes: Assholes.

[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Image3693-1

[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] 4baa8ef2e43f9a78e7be7aaf4220f441fc7de9a3

» Background: Born to her mother whom she doesn't remember the name of, and her father Shadin, Seika was offered a pretty cozy life. She was happy with it until the age of 17 or so : with a rebellious face, she went out into the world. Which didn't help when there was a war : but Seika actually fought in it, as minimal as it was. Still, it was better then nothing, and Seika was looking for adventure : until she found that driving and piloting she adored. Remembering something, she followed up to her father, and well.. registered to be a pilot of the Angel series. She shut out the memories of the grueling training, and even how long it took. Actually, Seika doesn't remember much of her life unless she concentrates : because she might forget on her conscious, but her subconcious will always remember. Even so, she doesn't really concern herself with what's missing, and just keeps going.

Hey, she's her father's daughter, so giving up isn't an option.

[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Image4107-1

» Passive Traits:

-- Semi-Immortal --
In a strange way, Seika is semi-immortal. She never unlocked Chi to do so, nor did she really have a specific special trait : but for the oddest reason, she's like so. Some say it's her parentage, but Seika doesn't really care : needless to say, something like age doesn't cripple the girl. She also have a passive healing system that's higher then the norm, allowing Seika to heal from some crippling damage pretty easily. Due to her semi-immortal state, her body is always in a prime condition : although she's just a bit stronger then the average person, she's generally faster because she's actually built like her father. This one trait is more or less what allows Seika to stay alive so long, how she endures battles more then average, and even how she easily adapted to pilot.

[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Image3694-1

[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] 784f2b40c6b8157556e402f93be188a0

» Roleplay Sample: Blood was dripping from her chin, as the girl wiped it off, a grin on her face. The girl wasn't necessarily strong : she knew that much, but she was having fun dammit. ''Come on, you can hit better then that!'' she taunted the opponent, as they gritted their teeth in rage. Good, she was getting excited : that meant maybe a good match. Her body was like a bundle of nerves : she moved with a flick and a switch : but she was no match for the opponent, as she was wrecklessly smashed into a building. Coughing up blood, the girl was panting, as she slid down the wall. A shape was in the distance and she gave out a laugh, even as her mind turned to black. Of course.. she wasn't that weak, now was she?

'If he had been a pilot, this shit would've been more fun.'
Anonymous

[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Empty Re: [Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5]

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 am
Done!

She's meant a s a 5-5, soz. =w=
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Left_bar_bleue1570/100[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Empty Re: [Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5]

Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:35 pm
Answer Question First Please
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [-]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [-]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [-]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [-]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner 

Comments/Notes: Okay this slightly confuses me. Since she hasn't tapped into Chi, the semi-immortal thing, I am going to assume is just because she doesn't age normally and has an accelerated healing process sort of built in? (Also, I know you put an RP sample, but it's not needed, so like this list says, I will still omit that judgment.) I'll approve this once Semi-Immortal thing is clarified. (At least for me. Lol.)
Tier:
Anonymous

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:42 am
> I wanted an RP sample, I tend to do that at times

And yes @Semi-Immortal, you've hit it right on the nose. It's more or less explaining why she's alive like 260+ years. It's a passive trait that just explains why she's much more resistant/older then most humans that look her age.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Left_bar_bleue1570/100[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:59 am
Approved
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [-]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [-]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Adept 

Comments/Notes: All right then!
Tier: 5-5
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:15 pm
Due to prolongued inactivity and a missing activity check, this is being sent to the inactive characters section.
In order to claim your character back, feel free to post in the link below.
Here

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:17 am

«PUTTINg SEIKA FOR ADOPTION»

Alright, like with Seishi and Zeda, I'm placing this character up for adoption because I needed a role filled with this character. In Zeda's case, when Elendril went inactive, I placed him into adoption for someone else to adopt him based on that. And because Aivee pretty much fell off the face of the Earth, I want someone new to RP this girl.

Therefore, I am going to be using my rights as Head Admin to move this little girly into adoption. I'm hoping to find someone who can role play her the correct way and I'll end up working on the Angel Series and giving the person who RP's her one of those units. As this girl is suppose to pilot the soon-to-be Angel Series seen here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6569-the-angel-series-wip#38808

[Human] Seika :: Yuudeshi Mech Girl [Approved 5-5] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum