Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big Trouble in Little China. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Big Trouble in Little China. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Big Trouble in Little China. - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Trouble in Little China.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:18 pm

-||DON'T RECALL EVER CALLING MYSELF A HERO||-
Zero (ZX) After getting his ass kicked by the lack of energy after being collapsed on the ground for at least tewenty minutes if not more began to open his eyes. Every cut that he'd got or burn or whatever had been healed in the matter of minutes, although the pain was still resonating in the nerves for a bit more as he began to speak about how srong he was etc, and how he had more than one stance which was true he had to take a breath to feel the air. "I do have more stances, the thing I'm using to generate energy is almost complete, It uses a completely new system utilzing more of an open source of energy. Yeah It was fun, but just missing something..." He began to think about it for a moment. He was compiling data remotely about a new kind of energy that he could back feed off of and at the same time create quickly so that he could use it in and out of battle with various applications. It was only a matter of time before he'd figure it out. His armor repairing came innate to that armor and the nightmare one as well which were repairing themselves with the definitely tasty reishi particles in the area. Finally placing a thought on hold as he definitely had a feeling he was getting stronger, and in the right direction. His clothes were a bit ruffled from the fact that the guy had been healing him and editing in a sense his skin and such so it was healed so everything was a bit slow.

"Yeah I have latency issues currently, I"m still trying to remember everything I could do back then. It's a pain because I have a lot to remember about myself in terms of skill. My sword style is difficult to use if you don't know me or how I fought, which means that you would have to keep fighting me until I used all styles, even latent ones. I'm going to digress now from those facts. It's safe to assume since you didn't leave from where you're standing that you have questions for me, am I wrong?" He said softly and analytically. He wasn't exactly a moron, but there were definite and obvious ways that people could tell that they wanted something from someone. It wasn't like that painfully obvious, well it was sort of by how he was looking at him and how he seemed to know that there was bugs in the system, well he wasn't a robot. Which was annoying yes he had armor that looked like it was cybernetic. He couldn't just place a reason behind well he could he walked around mostly in armor so it would be safe to say that he'd look robotic, but he was just as normal looking like them. HIs bangs were upon his green eyes that seemed to be calmed down. He looked like just a bishonen kid, that just had armor that changed him from normal looking to more or less robotic looking and in this day and age a robot was normal...
-||BUT I'LL FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE I BELIEVE IN!||-

Big Trouble in Little China. - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big Trouble in Little China. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Big Trouble in Little China. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Appearance: Vanguard Warden
Transformation Status: Dormant State
Damage Status: Unharmed
Emotional State: Content
Tier: 0-3+

The Shinigami was now awake from his incapacitation as Yuri himself was just about to head into a nap like state, Leaning on the same tree respectfully. Hearing him give a rebuttal towards his first notions of their fight, Yuri cracked a soft heartened smiled, Kicking off the tree and began to walk towards him in a nonchalant mannerism. "I do have more stances, the thing I'm using to generate energy is almost complete, It uses a completely new system utilizing more of an open source of energy. Yeah It was fun, but just missing something..." Missing something ? what could that exactly be ? But, Nevertheless, Yuri was right about the man having different stances for different instances for fighting. Tsukuyomi placed his hands behind his head, Interlocking his fingers with each other inbetween his thick strands of Black hair. Yuri leaned back slightly before giving a slight retort to his first line of comments.

"So, What do you mean of an open source of energy ? As in, The energy expelled from others ? or, Just some blatant dormant energy around you ?"

Yuri was always interested in how other people fight; Swordsmanship, Kidō, Hakuda, or even Shunpo. Yuri was highly adaptable to his surroundings, Even dubbing himself "The Improvisionist" for his ability to Improvise in even the most extreme conditions. However, Yuri put those little thoughts on hold, Opening his full attention to the Cybernetic Shinigami. His eyebrow rose slowly at ZX mentioning he has Latency issues with his internal workings. The Dark Enforcer removed his hands from the back of his head, Placing his left on his chin in an analytical manner; His brain was now thinking of how many Stances This shinigami actually has, And what type of "passive" ability came with each other. Moreover, He wanted to attempt to find out at least the number of different stances so he could go off of something in Their next encounter. But, Zero Digressed, Getting straight to the point; He was right, Yuri did want to ask him some questions about him. So, Without further wait, The Vanguard warden rubbed the tip of his nose with his right index finger before beginning his questioning- IT wasn't anything like an interrogation, More like natural curiosity poking at his brain.

"Well, Yeah, I do have a couple of questions for you, But, We'll take it slow for now; First off, That afterimage stance you were displaying there, Does that require a type of stepping action, or is it innate with the way you hold your sword in that position. Second, How many stances do you exactly have ? And would I be safe to assume that each stance has a passive ability such as Your afterimage one ?"

It was good, Gaining Intel on certain instances like this was vital in the world they lived in. Hopefully, He would be understanding enough to answer the questions respectfully.

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]

Big Trouble in Little China. - Page 2 Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big Trouble in Little China. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Big Trouble in Little China. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:56 pm

-||DON'T RECALL EVER CALLING MYSELF A HERO||-
Oh Shit! Again he was talking to this man and yet he couldn't of thought of anything better to explain this new source, but by showing it. Holding up his right index finger as he bowed his head for a hot minute as a loading screen of sorts would of been in his head. As he opened his eyes he smiled a bit as he'd hold out his right hand as he'd add a bit of reiatsu to show the particles he was taking into his system they were super fast almost to the point you'd only see a splitting of the area in front of him. That was the best way to show it. Then as he looked up at him he took a gentle breath to show how much better he was feeling as he noticed the fact he was taking real note of him. A grin appeared on his face. "You're new to me aren't you well to put it short I can take this open source of energy throughout my body and yes I know you're thinking that this is insane how is he taking in this source? Simple I'm resonating with it with my entirety, Not one part of me doesn't harmonize with this energy. That's how this works. Simple Harmonizaton."

He stood up slightly in thought on how to answer his stance styles and well he asked a few questions and so he'd answer them the best that he could. "The Stance with after images happened, also I was creating them with also my special Shunpo you could say. There's about 7 stances I know of so far, I don't know how many others there are. It's all in lost parts of my memory, Latency issues is a huge problem when I need to fight people like you, sorry about the shifts into this. Anyway they are all different from each other and have special skills. I don't know if this is the limit or not, but I will figure how to shift into them better. Although I think it'll help for me to fight more later once I got used to this new energy, and what it will do to me. So for now It's better for me to just talk and rest up for now." He took a breath coughing softly as he looked at his armor for the moment thinking about what he could do for the time being as his eyes seemed to be softened as if he was trying to seriously figure this out. He was just as puzzled as Yuri was at this moment.

-||BUT I'LL FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE I BELIEVE IN!||-

[/

Big Trouble in Little China. - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big Trouble in Little China. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Big Trouble in Little China. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:22 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Big Trouble in Little China. - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum