Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune. Left_bar_bleue8700/99999I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune. Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune. Empty I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:55 am

-||DON'T RECALL EVER CALLING MYSELF A HERO||-
This was the same place where he met that Wind God but this was different, he wanted to spar him this time seriously, and respectfully. His eyes narrowed a bit looking for him as he wore his usual clothing. Then sensing that he was in that same area he took a look up and seen that hole in the area that he and Colin caused the first time. He felt better about this situation because it was like that point where you needed to figure out what the hell you wanted to do.

He felt that need for battle, but yet, he wanted to learn more. "Considering I know you're here Colin, I want to spar you and learn that high speed move you used, I believe you called it Rapido Avaces, I want to learn it so I can understand speed and such better. It would help me." He said softly as his armor began to form slowly as his eyes seemed to be soft this time and almost a completely different character there was so much that he couldn't understand. "Colin... why do you keep allowing me to fight you, when you know I'm too weak to in some respects." He seemed sad, but he was happy for all the trajning he got out of Colin. He couldn't lie though, he felt weird to be fighting him so much and yet not know enough about the situation of why he'd even do this.

That feeling of excitement was still flaming through his body now.
-||BUT I'LL FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE I BELIEVE IN!||-

I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune. GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune. Empty Re: I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:16 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

Colin smiled, his location having changed from the last time but his position not, his knees sticking up once again and his hands in a strange formation at their top, as he looked down at the man who had come by. He's quite persistent, isn't he? Not bad kid, not bad... He thought as he heard the man beginning to speak.

”You desire to learn Rapido Avaces? Es no un technique muy simpatico, senor, pero tu puedo... ensenas lo.” He said simply, smiling down at the man below him. He didn't know if the man even knew the glorious language of Spanish; but, if he wanted to learn his technique, Colin would have him learn it. After all, that was the origin of the name of his unique style of fighting. ”..Essentially, it's going to be long, hard, and difficult for you to accept, if you truly wish to learn it. In the end, I can't even guarantee that it'll be the same as mine; my energy is PRETTY unique. However, I'll teach you how I do it.” He said quite simply as he stood himself up straight, his lean body standing firm as he held his right arm out to his left side, wrapping his left arm around it from below as he pulled on it, stretching it as he listened to ZX's words.

”If you really want to know the reason... Then it's probably that I don't like seeing your young power and talent go to waste.” He said, still standing completely still as he rested both hands at his sides. ”I detest waste more than I detest anything else in existence.” He said, a completely stern look on his face before he felt himself pushing off the bar, before sailing through the air, holding up a single finger to the sky. ”Watch this, ZX. This is what you'll have to go through.” He said as he sailed right towards one of the metal bars, shooting out a single finger as he felt his energy flow into it, using Rapido Avaces as it struck it, his energy flowing into and all around the bar as the digit penetrated INTO the bar.

Then, out of nowhere, the entire bar suddenly ruptured as suddenly the metal broke apart, throwing metal EVERYWHERE around Colin as he pushed off the bits, leaping off them to reach ZX, sliding in on his boots as he looked at the man, his arms at his sides. ”Any more questions?” He asked, a crazy smile on his face as he looked forwards to beginning...

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune. Left_bar_bleue8700/99999I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune. Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune. Empty Re: I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Speed of this man was just devastating to watch as he literally ran on the bars like there was no problem as if that was just the strutting. The spanish flow didn't help to explain the fact that it was so difficult and Then what he said inspired him. He didn't want him to waste his innate power, and now that he knew that fact. He had power he was being recognized and now he knew what he could do. He could master his speed and his skills to a finite point like he was.

"The fact that it's hard, time consuming, and ridiculously insane to try to adapt, but I'm sure I can learn it. Even if it nearly kills me I will be stronger for it, because then I've learned a lot and came through on new power that I needed apparently." His eyes showed his resolve as he watched him do it, he wasn't going to try to put his finger like that, but e had mastery of the Plasma release, so it might as well try it with that to start. He closed his eyes and calmed himself into a state of pure focus and determination as his mind replayed what it saw one more time.

Taking a stance he pointed himself at a target, the concrete wall's bar that stuck out about two feet out from it. As he began to channel the energy into his feet like he would for Tenkuuha he didn't realize how unique the attack he was going for was as he launched himself at top speed. Not exactly a safe idea, but he didn't realize then once he had launched himself how uncontrolled he was. "Oh FUCK Too fast!" He was too fast and no way to stopping from slamming into the concrete. He'd hit it hard and crack it, and nearly knocked himself out. He groaned as he landed on the cold hard concrete.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000I hope my name isn't Black Star, and he's not Mifune. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:27 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

”I'll tell you right now.” Colin said, as his eyes flashed at the man before him, for just one instant like that look he had given Zero when he had released, that look that said he would either come right at him or be run over and killed. ”If you only THINK you want to get stronger, then you will forever be doomed to stay where you are.” He said, the single word “Apparently” revealing to him that ZX was still hesitant, with doubts. Even if he didn't mean it, it was there.

However, as Colin saw him about to prepare himself, he remained silent, folding his arms over his chest as he watched ZX enter into a stance, Colin's eyes shifting to follow the man's gaze and realize he was about to go into concrete. He blinked as he opened his mouth, sighing as ZX suddenly shot past him, slamming himself into the wall and giving off a great amount of dust and air as Colin sighed, his hair and clothes ruffled as he walked up to the man below him, his eyes slightly narrowed. ”You know, I didn't have long hair until I was fast enough to dodge this. This is Rapido Avaces.” He said as his right hand moved out of the realm of ZX's vision, moving at Colin's top sealed speed as it gripped onto the man's hand, the rest of Colin's body moving completely normally but for the arm as he pulled up on ZX, dragging him up into the air as he let go.

However, even if he was barely conscious, Colin wasn't going to let him go that easily, as he relaxed his stance, his arms like weights in front of his body. ”To understand what I am doing, you must experience it for yourself and learn what you can!” He said as both arms suddenly flashed out, Colin feeling his energy roaring in them and circulating around as he explained, lightly hitting into ZX over and over again, not hard enough to bruise, but enough to keep him in the air as Colin spoke, his hands moving up and down his opponent's body in punches and palms, hitting his shoulders, upper chest, ribs, upper stomach, lower stomach, and solar plexus.

”Rapido Avaces is a technique where one flows their body through a specific part. They use this flow to communicate energy through that part and enhance its speed; so the more energy you burn, the more rotation you get out of it, and the faster that part moves.” He explained as he continued to repeatedly hit ZX, his voice perfectly even as he continued hitting ZX at speeds he couldn't even see. ”However, for it to work, you have to force your OWN NATURAL ENERGY, like you would use in Kidō, not your zanpaktou's, to flow through your limbs. This is the hard part; your body doesn't naturally want to do this. And it doesn't want to be flowing its own power through itself. It improves with practice.”

He suddenly stopped, leaving ZX suspended for a moment before Colin's right hand flashed out, holding onto ZX's skull to hold him up into the air. Gently, but firmly. ”I'm going to let you go now. And you're going to attempt it. Just know that if you go into full body speed increase, you're doing it wrong and I'll give you another... incentive.” He explained as suddenly all over ZX's armor the attacks registered themselves, feeling like someone had just slammed a large hammer against ZX's front, pushing him back and then allowing him to fall forwards again without taking much damage. ”That was four hundred strikes. Next will be eight hundred.” He said simply as his grip loosened, and he dropped ZX to the ground, pointing up to the large web of construction above them.

”The first thing you have to do is increase the speed of ONLY your hands and feet so that you can grip these bars fast enough and make it to the top before I reach it normally and give you a disciplinary lesson.” He explained as he leaped to the right, and up, grabbing onto the first bar, his cyber eyes locked onto ZX and waiting to see where his energy intensified or waned...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Yes, Zero was conscious and listening as strikes about four hundred began to strike him all over as he was listening that he was doing it wrong. At least he gave it a damn try instead of pussying his way out of it. His eyes opened widely as he coughed up blood as he began to crash down as he felt all of that pain come upon him that pain that could of cracked his armor didn't, it in fact hit him deep down without harming the armor it was amazing as he landed looking up at Colin listening to him. He finally understood what he meant about controlling his powers.

He fell upon the ground as he got up as he realized what he meant, He relied on the plasma release and not his own. He began to close his eyes shutting everything out even Arekusu Ikari's mentionings, even the virus as he began to control the innate Kidō within his heart and soul. That Plasma Kidō style was his and not the Zanpakutō's he finally realized it in that moment. Colin's Cyber Eyes would notice the change from the Zanpakutō's will to the will of his as he began to force them into the spots with his sheer will. He was ready now he had no regrets now.

"I will catch you Colin Washi!" He said forcing it into his hands and feet. As he began to climb not realizing the damage he'd began to cause to the structures in his wake not looking down as the nature of his plasma began to slice through the corrugated iron pipes, and the copper pipes as well. Once they'd hit the ground they'd respond similar to what Colin did. He'd focused on the energy in his Legs and Hands watching Colin too, but something made him want to go faster, and he had to resist that urge to go even faster to make sure he had the basics even down.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:40 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

Colin slowly watched as the man began focusing his energies into his hands and feet. Interesting... But... Seems there's something not quite right. He thought to himself as he realized that ZX was moving slower that he was, going gradually up the heights. ...Uh-oh.. He thought to himself as he suddenly watched ZX as he began trying to go a faster speed. But.

"Hmm. ZX, be very careful! You're going to over throw your balance at this rate and be sent flying!" He announced to the swinging man below as without looking he kept rising up, before he felt his hand gripping a bar and he pulled himself up, flipping over as he stood up straight. It's no good... He needs to learn what happens if he overdoes it. He thought as he pointed a single palm at the shinigami below, smiling. "REACTION TEST!" He announced as from his palm fired a single bala, slamming into the bar that ZX was standing on as its support was obliterated, and it began to instantly fall away from the structure, disturbing ZX's rhythm. That'll mess him up good... and give him a chance to know what it's like when you fail using a technique like this. Although he won't thank me for it. He thought with a small smile on his face as he watched his newest student struggling to get up here, as he reflected on how he would distribute his eight hundred blows. Of course, I never expected him to get up here. However, the blows will toughen him up, at least a bit... He thought to himself with a smaller smile as he waited for ZX to arrive, his arms folded over his chest...

- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:06 pm

He watched Colin and himself as Colin decided to play a dirty trick and shoot a bala in his direction as his speed began to lose control of that point as his eyes began to widen at the facts going on. He threw a curve ball that bastard and it wasn;t going to help that he was going to fall again in to the ground, but this time ie'd break up a lot of the ground at once. As in making a crater in the cement as his eyes narrowed up at the Colin as he landed on his feet although it hurt like hell when he did feeling the pain shoot up his legs for a moment,. "You fucker! You knew I couldn't change paces yet and you shoot a fucking Bala at me! I'm going to kick your ass once my legs stop hurting!" Oh yeah he was mad.

He once getting his legs to stop hurting he began to climb up at that same rate of speed up that large part knowing that he'd be getting hit eight hundred times in a row, his armor was going to shatter into pieces more than likely oh well he'd manage with the pain later as he finally got to the top of where Colin was panting softly from the runing with natural energy he was quite pissed off at him. "You know once I'm done and healed and once I get back to you I'm going to fucking kick your ass for this...eventhoughIknowthatIaskedforthistraining." He seemed to be ready for the punishment of eight hundred attacks at once. Yeah he was going to be in pain and shit for a good while. He just felt like hell was going to take him over soon enough he was exhausted, but he wanted to learn this so much.

He was driven to learn again, and he wouldn't give up until he learned it.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:40 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

Colin merely smirked at the man beneath him as he yelled at the Vizard. "Aw, C'mon! It's just a little reaction test." Colin said, still smiling at the man below him, his shoulders moving up and down a bit as he chuckled softly to himself, remembering the blows he himself had endured over his career. "Don't worry... this is nothing." He said, the smile seeming to lessen, and yet become more prudent, at the same time.

As he reached the top at last, facing Colin, the Vizard lowered his smile but kept his interested gaze as his student began speaking, holding up a single hand. He shifted it right in front of ZX, as his middle finger began pressing on his thumb, his spindly fingers making it obvious what he was planning to do as he held it in front of ZX's chest, before lowering his thumb. This caused his finger to fly out, as he released the pressure on it, his rapido avaces activating in his wrist as he didn't appear to move a single inch, as he broke mach nine with his arm, creating a dull roar in front of ZX, that lasted for not even a second, before it would look like ZX had his entire body pushed back...

As each and every one of the eight hundred finger flicks impacted with his body, completely shattering past his armor and slamming into him, creating large bruises where each one hit. No place on his body was spared; from his ears to his toes, the vizard used his long arm to do the job quickly and silently.. but for one place. He had also activated Rapido Avaces in his lips, as he counted off each and every single blow, before stopping suddenly. To ZX, it would just look like one finger flick, then feel like his body was warping before he became covered with pain and damage to every bit of himself.

"Eight-Hundred."

He said as ZX's armor litterally SLID right off of his body, falling all around him and leaving him wearing his underclothes. "Alright. Now that you're in traditional training clothes..." Colin trailed off as he turned around, his arms held behind his back as he looked pu at an extremely tall wall, with only nails sticking out all over it. "Guess what you'll be doing this time." Colin said, allowing him to take a guess before telling him the real answer. "Each of those nails is two inches long. If you don't go fast enough, they'll rip your hands into shreds; that'll remind you to go faster. In addition, if your body is stopped by the pain, you'll fall down again and have to start all over. I don't know if you'll be able to finish this today. However..." Colin stopped for a moment, holding up a hand with his thumb and pinky fingers folded in. "We will be training for three days. Remember that." He said before turning around, throwing his arms back...

As he suddenly vanished, appearing suddenly to be laying ON the wall with the nails comfortably. "In addition... if I see you trying to cheat, I'll shoot you right down again with a bala... and give you a one hundred blows reminder. Ready? Begin." Colin said with a smile. Let's see how he does with this, hmm? He thought to himself, as he raised one arm from out under his head, examining his rugged hand. This training is brutal as hell... but...

it's very effective...

- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:16 pm

One thing he didn't factor in his true energy coming into light as his normal clothes appeared on his body as he smirked a bit as Colin would notice the change into his real energy as he would notice that shift as the energy he was generating was meant for true speed. He would be looking into the future of the man who had become tied to the world of Tachyons. His Tachyon Drive had self installed itself into him and began to pump him with energy as his body showed the resolve of a true warrior of the Shinigami. He felt unregulated for a few moments as the reiatsu and his weapon and the armor that was in repair began to resonate to the highly unstable charges. As he looked up at the nails knowing that what was going to happen was going to be fucking sweet.

He looked more serious more willing to show his power. It was like that he had an Eureka moment and was about to show something great. Everything began to click as it felt like his drive was changing from just a simple internal reactor to now something even more powerful and sustaining for him. He felt that change almost instantly and it was like looking at a more powerful form Zero (ZX) Colin Washi was looking at the Zero that would protect his friends and family, the people that he believes in. The final thing he would notice that he was serious and had a huge smile on his face as if he was looking at a man who was truly happy about the situation at hand. He was definitely excited to show this new power now. The new power that he would be harnessing would make him look 200 times faster in comparison to the old power he was using.

"Colin-sempai, I'm sorry but I think you may want to make sure that the area doesn't have any open gas pipes around, because... I feel suddenly faster. I don't know why I just feel like I can do what you've been wanting. I feel it now. Let me spread my wings and fly." He felt his heart beat faster as he focused as he exploded from the ground as Colin would notice that there were explosions ripping from him as the nails would be shattered by the unstable tachyonic particles reacting to the majorly increased amount of kinetic energy being generated and beginning to be used properly. As that would happen the back feed on the Tachyon Drive would make it sure that he didn't blow up the entire area, as Colin would notice his true speed coming to light. His heart began to beat into the rhythm of his will which was to become better. a thought had popped into his head. He would become a shinigami that Colin Washi could call on as a friend to help him out.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:30 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

Colin watched as ZX's energy seemed to shift, changing from its normal. He smiled at his student; it seemed he had found his resolve, the aura clear to the Eaglegod as the man calmed himself down, but yet became shaken up at the same time. It was a strange change; but not unwelcome. Seems he's relaxed at last. He thought, noticing how the man had lost all of his tense battle aura and seemed just ready to go forth and complete his goal.

Colin watched with his cybereyes as ZX spoke, slowly nodding in agreement with him. That much energy... oh this won't end well. He realized, blinking as ZX shot off... and created explosions all around his body. The Eaglegod felt the vibrations of the act roaring through his body as ZX went towards the nails; this was a precision exercise, and it looked like ZX wouldn't be learning much precision for this. However, his wording struck a cord with Colin, he realized. Let him spread his wings and fly, huh... He thought to himself, as he felt himself shifting into Shikai, his own wings spreading out around him softly as he looked down below at his student.

He blinked as he watched ZX... as his speed began to overwhelm him. He winced as the explosions consumed the nails all around him, leaving him with nothing to grab as he watched the shinigami fall back, the explosions still rippling all around him. Crap. He thought simply to himself as he vanished from his spot, reappearing with a light smile on his face as he got used to the explosions around ZX. This takes much energy concentration... but I'm guessing that it's still immature. He hazarded as his right hand flew out, grabbing onto the falling shinigami's ankle as Colin spun himself around, dodging three explosions around his body as he tossed ZX away from the remaining nails, not wanting him to destroy the ones remaining as he gave ZX more oomph than he really needed to; causing the shinigami to go barrel rolling, the Eaglegod vanishing with a flap of his wings as he appeared relaxed, sitting on yet another pillar of nails, looking down at ZX.

”Control.” He said simply, his now green eyes looking down at ZX, his wings wrapped around himself. ”The nails towards the top are more weathered; you need to understand your own power before you can grasp them properly.” The Eaglegod said, as he plucked a feather from his wing. Up at the very top of the wall, he waved it in front of one of the nails. Then, the nail broke apart, falling in pieces to the ground where ZX was. ”That's how fragile the ones up here are. A little current from a flapped feather cause them to shatter. Be cautious.” He advised, before relaxing himself on the wall, two hundred feet above where ZX had been positioned...

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum