Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style!

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:40 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro looked up, his eyes blinking at the woman before them. Crap... haven't got much steam to go off of. He thought, feeling a tiredness entering his entire body as he looked at her, blinking drowsily. "Lieutenant... Kanna...?" He said slowly, blinking at her again. "Why are you here...?" He asked, uncertain. However, he knew there was one thing that he would do, so he was going to do it as he forced himself to stand up straight, his knees wobbling slightly as he looked directly at Kanna, not even thinking about it anymore as he took steps forwards, nearing her with Kaminari still in his arms, as he held the girl out, putting her in Kanna's arms.

"Please... treat her first..." He said, his left arm instantly hanging to his side, limp as blood poured from the wound at the top of his shoulder as well as from the base of his hand, as he felt his entire field of vision becoming blurry. Crap... I can't... hold this form... any... longer... He thought as he smiled to Kanna. "Thank you." He said simply as his energy went out, his knees buckling beneath him. He had accomplished his mission, Kaminari was safe and with Kanna; there was nothing more that he wanted from this day than to rest as his torso suddenly began to descend, his head landing between Kanna's feet, his mouth breathing slow, steady beats as his entire body glowed, his ears and tail going back into his body, and his left arm turning back to completely black in color, completely drained...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shopping for Rings, Zelda Style!

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:53 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari smiled to Kanna as she made her appearance and gave a comment that she could have practically guessed was coming. Kaminari's head lowered onto Kuro's shoulder, clenching his shirt rather tightly between her fingers. Kuro went to hand her over to Kanna, but Kaminari knew how that was going to play out. She purposely put herself on her own two feet, which soon she realized was a bad idea. She raised her hand to touch her forehead and realized that she actually had a temperature. She took in a deep breath, hearing Kuro tell Kanna thank you, and right about the same time, she began falling forward. Everything seemed to go dark and her body collapsed onto the side of his, her hand dropping into his own.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

"Sorry if you've got a problem with me..."

Kaminari was right. Kanna was not going to take her into her arms like some little girl who got hurt. In Kanna's eyes, Kaminari was a grown woman who needed to mature and act like one. As Kaminari stood up, Kanna practically watched the two of them collapse in front of her. They weren't going to die or anything, but they did need medical attention. It was too bad that her Zanpakutō only healed physical wounds, not spiritual, so she got to work. Unsheathing her Zanpakutō, she mumbled, "Raise your shield, Nobuye..."

With that said, she released her Shikai and swung the blade around towards the two of them. A blue shield, or barrier, came up and surrounded both of their bodies. With two people inside this barrier, each of them would begin an accelerated healing process. They both would begin to heal twelve times as fast as a person normally would WITH the help of Kidō. Within a minute, all minor wounds would have been healed, and within five minutes, all major wound would have been completely healed. She sat down next to the two of them, keeping the barrier up until they decided to wake.

"... but I'm not one to really care."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum