Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• Target Locked On: The Two Fighters, Kid Vs Kaminari  • - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0• Target Locked On: The Two Fighters, Kid Vs Kaminari  • - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

• Target Locked On: The Two Fighters, Kid Vs Kaminari  • - Page 2 Empty Re: • Target Locked On: The Two Fighters, Kid Vs Kaminari •

Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:48 am

• Target Locked On: The Two Fighters, Kid Vs Kaminari  • - Page 2 Death-The-Kid

» » » D E A T H - T H E - K I D -
I R A M A S H A « « «

The Symmetry.. Its..

- E N T E R - T H E - H Y B R I D - OF - F I R E A R M S -

You know.... It's highly hypocritical for you to judge me because of my Zanpakutō's asymmetrical look.... You say that you were born with your hair the way it is and that you can't change it.... So tell me, what makes you think I can change the way my Zanpakutō looks? It is part of who I am... The same way your hair is part of you."

What she said does make sense, as the way his hair is was the part of him. But what does these white stripes do? He wanted to know the answer to every question that he wants to know about, but nobody knows about the answer at all. He grinned, with both of his eyes went and aimed their direction towards the female who tried to talk sense out of him, as about being 'part' of himself.

"If my hair is part of me.. Please explain why it was part of me..? What's the purpose of these white stripes? Power? No. I never knew what it does. The Zanpakutō is part of you because you desired to be strong and powerful. But what purpose do i have? That is the question."

If i can't find the answer, I will get it myself

Kid stood there, letting the orchids to go towards him, but because the orchids were too fast for him to complete his first stage, he fired his pistol at the incoming orchids but it gathers back no matter how much he fired. He was able to buy some time by using a few seconds to let the orchids gather up when being splitted in half. Before any orchids could start hitting him, he would gather up his chaos energy, as anyone in his surroundings can feel his chaos energy spooling up almost an instant. As he had gathered enough time, just about the orchids exploded. His first stage was activated, as the smokes covered the sight of Kaminari, who awaited for his reaction after the explosion. It was a surprise after all, a big, bad surprise.

You heard it, didn't you?

As smoke has finally being blown away, he wasn't weilding any dual pistols anymore. His lower arms are covered with metal and resemble cannon barrels. Three black spikes come out of each of the upper arms. This might seen a bit shocking, as if Kaminari ever encountered any Iramasha who entered any of their stages, wings are always seen, except but him. He has no wings, as it wasn't hidden. The spikes emitted dark electrical energy, and it was 'kind of' a replacement of his lost wings. As he was floating at mid-air, Kid's soul can be seen expanding widely, it was so visible that kaminari herself could see his soul as clearly as possible. His soul was widely blue in color, with skulls floating around the circle of his soul and three white stripes that resembles to his hair can also appear to be visible on his soul. His soul then instantaneously dissapear as kid landed on the ground. The cannons were then aimed towards kaminari, and two balls of energy were beginning to charge in front of the cannon's barrel. Whilst charging it, the two energy balls would emit electrical energy as the rocks on the ground began to rise because of kid's energy were increasing when he was channeling more of his chaos energy into the cannons, almost about 30% of his chaos energy before he is ready to fire up.

3... 2... 1.. We're all set, fire

Kid's cannon would fire a wide blast, powerful enough to be able to wipe Kaminari out if she was taken a direct hit from it, and able to 'nearly' take her out if she also takes an indirect hit. The recoil was so powerful that Kid was pushed away several inches back. Because the blast's speed was quite random enough for kaminari to dodge and run as far as she could. The blast hits kaminari or doesn't hit her, a plume of skull-shaped smoke can be seen after the explosion from the cannon. As Kid stood up, he felt like his energy was going to be drained completely, although he only used 30% of it. Kid wasn't used to the ability yet, that is why he was very exhausted after using the ability. Even if kaminari would sheild herself if the orchids, it is quite a highly possible chance to wipe the orchids out into dust but leaves kaminari unharmed. Reflecting such a highly recoiled and concentrated attack is 'almost' an impossible for her, but still possible if she tries, depending how strong she is to be able to reflect it since the blast was powerful enough to wipe out a tier 0 if it was a direct hit on the person, leaving the person fatally injured by the blast. Kid waits as the plume of smokes starts to fade away, while Kid can see if Kaminari's hurt or uninjured from the explosion.

- R E L O A D I N G - T H E -
    H Y B R I D -

[]
Its Absolute Perfect!

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• Target Locked On: The Two Fighters, Kid Vs Kaminari  • - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100• Target Locked On: The Two Fighters, Kid Vs Kaminari  • - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

• Target Locked On: The Two Fighters, Kid Vs Kaminari  • - Page 2 Empty Re: • Target Locked On: The Two Fighters, Kid Vs Kaminari •

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:46 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari blinked a few times. His reply to her about what his stripes were for, she wasn't expecting it. Did he not understand? Either way, the battle had continued on. At first she wasn't sure what had happened, but once the smoke cleared, all of her orchids had reformed around her. She tilted her head to the side as she saw this cannon like weapon attached to him. She raised her finger and pointed at his weapon, about to ask him about it, but something was happening. She stopped and shifted her hand into a different stance. It was now her palm facing straight for him. She began to chant. "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man!" she said as she began charging up one of her favorite Kidō to use. It seemed Death's attack was one to take a bit of time since he had yet to fire. "Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." Kaminari may have not been the most intelligent of people, but since his previous weapons were guns that shot pretty powerful 'bullets', she assumed that this was going to be a rather large shot, similar to them. She could easily have shunpo'd out of the way before his mental count down had ended, but she figured that he'd get offended. She didn't want to offend him anymore.

"Hadō thirty three, Sokatsui!" she shouted out the moment she saw the light from his cannon-like weapons begin to show. A burst of energy shot forth at full speed towards him, resembling a blue-like fire. She shot the Kidō forth at the same time that he shot his off. The two attacks met in the middle and battled for a moment until an explosion was caused. Kaminari's eyes widened at this and she shunpo'd out of the way of the explosion, doing her best not to get hit. She then looked around for Death the Kid and blinked a few times. "You know... I don't really want to fight you." she said as she looked around still, trying to find his location, "You shouldn't judge people so quickly. I don't think you're a bad guy, but that stuff was just mean. Not everything is symmetrical." Finally she saw where he was and shunpo'd over to his side, smiled towards him. "And your stripes... They make you unique of course." she told him as she held out a hand to try and see if he would accept her help, "They make you different from everyone else and give you something that is yours only. They're like my eyes. A lot of people didn't like mine and thought I was some sort of freak because they look like they're made of metal... But that's not true. They're just unique."

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• Target Locked On: The Two Fighters, Kid Vs Kaminari  • - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100• Target Locked On: The Two Fighters, Kid Vs Kaminari  • - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:11 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• Target Locked On: The Two Fighters, Kid Vs Kaminari  • - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000• Target Locked On: The Two Fighters, Kid Vs Kaminari  • - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:14 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

• Target Locked On: The Two Fighters, Kid Vs Kaminari  • - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum