Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Cold Night [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Cold Night [Closed]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:19 pm
Yuri had nodded to her, he was tired and so sleepy. The boy hadn't been used to this much going on in a day, he walked in the room now. Slowly laying down on the bed, passing out almost instantly, the boy was so tired. He'd never felt something so soft in his life. He seemed cute and almost peaceful as he laid there in the bed, he heard so little of what she was saying. He was so tired, he could somewhat pick up what her parents were saying. Back there, but he decided to ignore it because listening in was how he got beat up before. He laid on that soft pillow and just passed out almost instantly, it was hard enough for him to stay awake. His dreams were what guided him, he was cold but didn't understand blankets. Or things like that, he was just happy to lay on the bed. Her your welcome was all he needed to hear, he was beginning to be a bit more comfortable around the girl.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Cold Night [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Cold Night [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:20 pm
Keianna watched Yuri practically pass out onto the bed. She stood there for a while, watching him with her continuously calm expression, her arms crossed along her chest. Soon, her mother and the Head of the Family stepped up behind her. "How long do you want him to stay here?" the Head Of The Family asked. "He has no home. He's been abused. Those clothes he came in wearing fell apart. He's scared of practically everything. He's never see or slept in a bed.... I'm not letting him go." were Keianna's words to the man. She was serious. Both him and her Mother looked at her with strange expressions. "I've never seen you so passionate about something, dear..." her mother said. They were all speaking quietly so they wouldn't wake the boy. "Well I've never seen a boy like him before..." Keianna said as she took a step back into the hall and slid the boys door shut. "I must sleep now." Keianna said with a soft smile as she bowed to the both of them, "Thank you for helping me and allowing him a room. Goodnight." She turned away from them both and headed down the hall, turned the corner, and walked into her room, closing it behind her. She changed into her pajama's, setting her clothing in a laundry basket and then slid into her bed. Soon, sleep took her, allowing her to slide into her own dreamland.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Cold Night [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Cold Night [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:17 pm
Thread Closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum