Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Blight of a Cacophony [PM, Private] Empty The Blight of a Cacophony [PM, Private]

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A silence, deathly across the ice. Quiet and serene, the snow was a death trap. A pure absolution that found no purchase on the tenuous feelings of fire one held. The sun drifted with a gentle caress, but yet, it held nothing more then false promises. That was the nature of this place, of this very area. And it would continue to be, something moving under it's veins, under it's being : and yet, that didn't bother the black haired girl. Her steps moved with a steady silence : only the sound of crunching snow was heard. It was fun, one could think, in this city : madness by it's own definition was beautiful and she would always appreciate it. However.. she was never the type to enjoy for long madness that others made. In a way, she sought her own absolution : her own call to an utter madness that reigned in a way totally supreme. A madness not of the mind, nor of the body, but of the heart, the soul. Forever reaching into that black hole was her hand : she wanted more. More and more : she wanted to twist the knife deeper and deeper, to watch her victims crawl with the fear, the pain, the hurt. Oh yes, it was almost something to get her high, as she felt a light shudder across her spine.

The taste of madness was floating : the sounds of battle. But why was such a person here? Why did she come here, regardless of what her Lord wanted? It was simple. There was only one thing in the girl's heart that was more then her Lord : and he knew that well. The girl stopped, her short hair floating in the wind, her school uniform floating. The eye patch on her eye was comfortable : and she waited. The cold? It did not touch the core of one's flame. The wind? It caressed her, welcomed her. It was her best friend, something she had lived with. Something that had kept her company when she had cast the world aside, to her feet. The girl waited, the endless solitude that wracked the opening to this plain almost piercing. There was a light flutter of fingers, and then a quiet lull, as the girl heard the steps. Familiar steps : a cautious weight, but yet a determined step. And there she was, the one that this girl was waiting for.

Red met red. A face so familiar that it was a mirror.

''To extent such, the first is the one needed.
Greetings, dearest, to a stage so grand you'll fall.
And even though it is nothing, it is but yet all.
So wait, and see if now is our time to be wedded.''

Photobucket

Anonymous

The Blight of a Cacophony [PM, Private] Empty Re: The Blight of a Cacophony [PM, Private]

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Her fingers were wrapped around nothing : they curled into their own palms. Her breath was white on the air, as she moved, following the road. Her breathes were quick, and short : but they were enough air. More then enough : Shisome felt like she floated on clouds almost. It must have been the influence of all these people lately : there was a light beat in her heart, surrounded by the snow. It was cold : it was a white shark that would eat all if they weren't careful. But she felt at home. It was safe here, in the great white. There was no one to worry, no one to think about. Nothing to care for : the cold that would've bitten her form was kept away by that inner water. A guard : a gift probably, from James. The smallest amounts of air that hit her throat were widely refreshing : perhaps Inanna. Either way, both had given a gift to the girl : as did Kakeru. There was no cold, no death. To Shisome, this was a heaven. But yet, something couldn't ease off her mind : it danced like a butterfly out of reach.

She didn't know why she was going here. Why she was heading to this city, hidden deep in Antartica. Or why she had done so without telling Moonie at all. Her long, straight black hair, was stark against the white of the snow. Her blood orbs betrayed the hints of blue in the water. There was an oddity to the girl, as she wore a school girl's outfit, with a cloak over her. That was it. The cloak was a bit warm, with fur at the tips, but that was it. It was the most hurried of things she could grab, to be fairly honest. She had to head out quickly : it felt like something was hammering a nail in her mind. Throbbing, twisting, it was a soft melody, but then cacophony : a dissonant host of sounds that just seared her mind with agony. Her breaths were quick, and soft, even as she started to walk a bit faster. And faster : it was throbbing, deep inside of her mind. Faster.

Soon she was running, her white breaths blowing into the air, one after the other. Faster and faster : her steps smacked into the ground, as she felt her heart racing. Short, shallow breaths : her gasps were heard in the dead silence of the Artic. And suddenly, they stopped. Dead in her tracks, the girl was staring at a back : feathers of dark playing around, long high heels. Curled black hair, even as her body was shaking a bit, her breaths hissing. She could see an almost elegance : but Shisome felt disturbed, even as the presence greeted her. Her hand at her chest, she felt it tighten : clutching at her front. There was something oddly cacophonous around this person.

The words were flawless, poetic. The black haired girl felt her breath chill, and cool, as she took control of herself. What were these feelings? It felt like.. she had to be here at this moment. Taking another sharp breath, she let the words float in her mind. Was that.. a greeting? The black haired girl let out another breath, before her face became blank, even though her cheeks were red. ''You are you?'' she asked, the most obvious of questions. It was a good question anyways, as more slipped out of her throat. ''Were you the one that brought me here? If so, why? Why did you bring me here? How did you reach to me? And.. why do I know you?'' she asked, softly, these questions. Burning questions, but she had a dark feeling : and there was, for an instant, a voice in her mind telling her to run away.

It sounded like Moonie, but yet, Shisome could not just turn back. Not when it was this close.

Photobucket
Anonymous

The Blight of a Cacophony [PM, Private] Empty Re: The Blight of a Cacophony [PM, Private]

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:22 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The black haired girl smiled. Of course, the other could not see her true appearance : after all, she had erased everything of that from her sight, and inserted.. the doll. The twin softly moved, malevolent energy as the crimson eyes of both forms lay upon the girl. The long, straight black hair ; the crimson eyes so equal to her own. That smile curved on her lips, playing in the shades of evil to simple darkness. And yet, it had a sensuous quality ; it drew and mesmerized those that dared to look at it. In the end, she was just a predator ; and the girl before her was a mouse, caught in her trap. It was more then amusing, to be fairly honest, and it was a dancing edge to every tune that filled her mind. The varying tunes started to echo and throb, turning into a Cacophony. It was beautiful in it's own right ; a chaos that inhabited the ear and mind, lacerated blades that pierced the flesh of one's inner self. And it satisfied her, pleased her. But it was too tame ; there wasn't enough Cacophony to move around. There needed to be more, and more. After all, she loved to sink deeply into the feelings, as she felt another smirk flutter across her lips, the other mirror image asking questions. Obvious question, begun with a statement.

Now how to answer? That was an important question : and still, she felt no need to be other then what she had been. The soft throbbing and the light heat in her cheeks didn't matter ; however, what mattered, was the fact that questions needed to be answered. She had to carefully craft her answer ; that way, she wouldn't necessarily be answering but yet give the clues to answers. It was part of her careful process to groom Shisome. To let the other grow, change and take shape in a world that she never understood ; to move beyond her own human limits and become crazy with her. More and more ; she needed to make this even more crazy, if only to suit her own tastes. And the human knew she would ; she was evil in a way, even though she was mortal. It was perfect, and she felt a sort of thrilling touch inside of her. To make this more crazy.. she had to become crazier still!

''Observation taut as the rope that binds fate,
And yet, it seems that one has become be rather late.
For the pace that even snails follow with dedication,
the reverse offer is but a smattering of lost questions.

Answers are but hidden within riddles that are unseen
But the receiver is a single child, become less then keen
Thus it flutters into a formless vapour
Leaving nothing with any more valour.''

Answers but not answers ; this was a riddle as cleanly said. But still, she felt as if she needed to do more. Her steps crunched in the white snow, as with a single movement, she was in front of the other half. It was sudden, and there was no time, as her fingers slipped on the cheeks of her twin, slowly bringing their faces mere inches from each other. So close : so very close, as she felt her breath ; and the chaos in her heart grew, adding to the Cacophony. More and more.. and crazier still, she had to go. Deeper and deeper, and that's exactly what the Jashinist was going to do ; because it was all more fun when you were crazy, ne?

Photobucket

Anonymous

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Darkness.

That was the only word Shisome could think of. An all-swallowing darkness, that echoed into her soul, dancing like scattered embers on the wind. But yet, that wasn't quite right ; embers were warm and hot. This was cold, like ice seeping into a crack deep in her soul, and eating her bones with a chilling touch. The instinct to run was starting to press harder. But something further, much deeper, inside of her was telling her to stay. It was a paralyzing grip ; as if something was on the verge of exploding and she wasn't quite sure what it was. Simply put, this doll like girl before her made Shisome feel.. well crazy. As if something was starting to unfold, crack and burst open in a stream of incoherent madness. That wasn't right ; she had to understand that this was not something that could be done. The girl felt her body tremble, the mixture of wants and desires dancing like hot kisses on flesh. The other seemed to be enjoying this, from smirk to riddle to touch. It was definitely something that could be constructed as ''wrong'' but Shisome couldn't put her finger on it. And her mind was sluggish ; the riddle was too murky, too lost in the sense of insanity to be understood. And that bothered her.

But slowly, her mind was working on it. Shisome knew the answer ; and her body was shivering. The cold was seeping in, the madness was growing inside of her ; she could feel her world topple and spin into an abyss, like a scheme. The answers came to her lips, unbidden, unwanted. No, screamed her soul, don't! It was the simplest of words, and carried so much weight. ''Lilium.'' spoke her voice, acknowledging the being before her. ''Nay.. Shimekiri.'' she corrected herself, as her heart pounded faster. Flashes, pieces of memories danced in her head ; the feeling in her body was akin to despair, as she felt her limbs almost slide out of her control. She was in a whirlwind, the cold a grip on her mind and soul. The words came easily to mind, as her mouth delicately opened, hot breaths mixing against one another. It was far too close to bother, but yet, there was something even more cruel.. even more dangerous, as the tears welled up to her eyes. ''My twin sister.'' she said, answering her own question. But the secondary need was still there ; the panic within her grew. And she could feel her mind slowly going blank, as if a puppet ; was that was she was to her twin? A simple puppet? That thought in itself was frightening.

The girl felt her body almost collapse from the sudden feelings that invaded her, her form leaning forward an inch ; so close now, the breaths mixing into their mouths. Shisome's eyes widened further, as if the insanity was almost drawing her in ; it was a dance that made her want to cry, made her want to die. It was a dance of death and a dance of need. The shivering desire that had raced across her veins was violent ; her mind almost blanked out again. But only that iron will, she clung to herself with a hope that nobody would understand. She had made bonds, unlike the last time.. this time she would not fall. Her will was wavering, but the sound of the snow white was almost insane. It was glittering, shifting ; what was this feeling, as her body trembled? ''Let me go.'' she whispered. It wasn't begging ; it was a demand. From the beginning to the end ; from the sane to the crazy. Their relationship was like opposites ; and yet they were the exact same. The girl just watched with her eyes, caught in this web.. but she would break from it. The soft warmth she felt from her bonds told her that. Told her that there was a way out. And she had to.. she had to get out. So she would struggle.. regardless of what the other had planned.

For they may be twins, but that bond was severed by the other's betrayal.

Photobucket
Anonymous

Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:35 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh? Something was reacting within her dearest sister; the twin's lips twisted into a mocking smile, as she listened... her sister's fear was delicious, as she pulled them into a kiss. That kiss was familiar to the black haired doll, because they had done it before; they had a bond that nobody could break. Lilium was the active one, the one that sought things, and explored them; Shisome was the one that gave her the time to get it together. And yet.. there was jealousy. Lilium pulled her sister closer, her nails digging into the soft flesh of the girl; the chaotic din in her mind was screaming, begging to be let out; she could feel the impulse to take her sister fully forming in her mind. She had done everything to make sure she belonged to her; took away their home, family, love, everyone. She loved her more then anyone; anyone! There was nothing that could be done, because the Black and White strings, tinted red for love, were all wound up around them. Even if there were others.. she could feel the pull towards somewhere, towards someone; but she refused it. She didn't have to answer Shisome's words; her actions proved it, as both of her hands were holding the other girl flush to her now. 'You are mine; and I am yours.' she whispered to the other's mind; using that bond they had forged ages ago. Yes.. the madness in her, heightened by the city, by what she had seen, was flowing.

'We're together.. we always have been.' said the Saihossoku murderer, to the only live victim. There was something jerking around in her heart; it was dancing like flames, as she captured the other's lips again; not letting her run away, there was something that was trying to claw out.. and Lilium wasn't holding it in. It was dancing around, flowing, and twisting in the music of their minds; Lilium, no, Shimekiri, couldn't hold anything anymore. 'Ah.. Nee-san... I feel you.. be mine.. fall.. mine! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!' the rage that engulfed her mind lived like a melody; it became pounding, blurted into the beat of her own insanity; and yet, there was something moving from the inside of the girl, into the other. There was something majorly unsettling about this, as her entire body started to jerk slightly, as she felt.. something? There was something that hurt, as she pulled the other girl crushingly to her. 'Mine.. mine.. won't let go.. won't.. let go.. MINE. So stay.. be mine.. don't go.. mind.. mine.. MINE. MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE!' the screams of the girl echoed in the two minds. The girl was shivering, shaking, and couldn't take much more of it; she wanted to bury the other within the very beings of the two. The madness swelled forth, and suddenly, schism. There was a giant crack sound in her mind, and Lilium felt.. something seeping out of the cracks, something that she wasn't even sure she wanted.

And then the next second, the entirety of it exploded. Vapours of strange colours swarmed out, and invaded the mind; her mouth hung open, stuck on Shisome's lips. And then, one of her hands took the other's jaw; and forced it open. The vapours were strewn; and anyone with a spirit sight could see there vapours floating off the girl. They were churning; the very air seemed warped by these waves, and it felt noxious. Even the snow, once touched by these, became a sheer black, squirming and dancing like something was devouring all of the purity; like something truly had awakened in a way it should have never been. It leaked out like sewage from an open pipe, contaminating everything, as the vapours seemed to move around the girl's mouth. It was like they were preparing to invade the other girl; and then they streamed, going directly for the twin. And in the shades of the vapour surrounding the girl? A dark smile, like something important had begun to move on the inside, dancing like fragments of evil; there was.. nothing wrong, nothing bad, and only a darkness that ate everything. It was a weird comparison, but it existed.. and tried to swallow the other girl within it's grasp as well. But in that vaporous darkness? There was a small smidgeon of light, that fought.. and streamed out. The high keening noise that came next, was from the light. And it sounded like a wail; and then, there was nothing.

Photobucket

Anonymous

Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:05 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shisome's instincts, her heart, started screaming. This sense of panic in her was overwhelming; but before she could even push a power forward, suddenly something touched her lips. Her eyes widened; the deep red orbs were now full of confusion, fear, and horror. Her twin sister was pressing her lips against the other's.. pressing them in a kiss, forcing the two to do something amoral. It's not that the morality bothered Shisome; but the touch sent convulsions in her mind. There was something inherently wrong with the entire situation; and then things began to assault her. Memories, snippets of them, snippets of moments including a different looking girl, but yet something, something stirred. It was like pain in her chest, rising and taking hold of her very being, making her so insecure.. and yet, the other pushed on. And suddenly, her body was pushed against the other; and a prod touched her, a mind message? Shisome felt her entire reason almost degrade; what was this feeling that was trying to overwhelm her from the inside out? It felt like an inky darkness; meant to try and swallow her into something she did not particularly agree with; that's what frightened the girl, as her legs shook softly. No.. she didn't want this to continue; and yet, the sheer terror was robbing her of her fighting spirit. The continuous words within her mind; the other's feeling of possession, and something else; that secondary feeling was chaotic, swallowing.. and Shisome now could understand the sign post.

Madness. The begging mental voice of the other girl was like a thorn against her own mind. Generally she was better at keeping everything together, but just something about.. being here was tearing away at the foundations of her self being. It was starting to become almost too much; the girl felt her very being rebel, and try to fight back.. but yet it was being overwhelmed by the feelings this was giving her. The kiss, the pulling touches; and closer, until their bodies were squished almost painfully against each other; the sensation of pain kept the girl from sinking, but it would fade soon, and she knew it. The girl knew that something was inherently wrong; more so when she saw.. something beginning to form. And then it exploded; darkness, darkness that put one to sleep, and killed them; a darkness that could be evil but was not, and yet was. The girl felt her entire being suddenly freeze; that was not normal. That was inhuman; her energies could sense this thing.. drawn here by the madness, the chaos, and the giant energy bursts that her senses were screeching now; the contact with her twin had immensely heightened Shisome's sensing abilities. In fact, it had heightened them too much; the information would overload anyone lesser then her, and yet she was keeping afloat. There was also something definitely not from this dimension from that aura; it felt.. too different. But it's waves where on the same level as her twin's; or rather the thing that was making her up.

Shisome then understood something; that Shimekiri was a part of herself.. and the body was not. It felt too different for the girl to see it as similar; and thus, this knowledge made her mind flinch in pain. The high keening noise suddenly awakened her, and she pushed off the other body, away from her; but the light was already at her mouth. Yet Shisome felt no panic, despite having pain where her jaw was forced open, and where her supposed twin's grip had dug in. What panicked her was the slight vapour that had made it's way into her mouth; and the light was soothing. But it entered her body, and she felt it shake, as she dropped to her knees. Her body was shaking, and she could feel things inside of her; squirming, feeding. She could feel the energies; from the darkness, to the light, the girl felt her fingers grip at her head. And for the first time in her life? An inhuman scream ripped out of her throat; it lost itself into the cold air of the arctic, but it was shimmering with the sense of pain. The sound was like madness itself, and blended into the noises that her senses were giving her. Slowly, she felt it cool; and her eyes blurred. There was something.. inherently wrong about all of this; she knew that much, she had felt that too intensely. But..

Shisome blankly stared at the girl before her, utterly unsure.

Photobucket
Anonymous

Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:38 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It had flowed from her cavity like vomit; strewing itself like confetti in a party, it had flown everywhere, exploding from the inside out. And yet, it didn't do what it was supposed to; the darkness folded on itself, drowning the body before it in the very essence of itself. The girl was shivering, as only the gleam of her red eyes remained; the swirling of the entire darkness became like a body. It flowed like fire, like water, like electricity; she could feel it everywhere. And something in her mind.. what was it? What was invading - no, awakening? the other me. Suddenly, flashes, and visions of another place, another past, flowed into her; seven seconds, for an entire life, and death, to return. Her breath hissed, as she heard the scream of someone; her aforementioned twin. It brought her to a focus; and she understood something; no, understood many things now, as she felt a deadly smile touch on her lips. The mind link had been chaotic din, the screaming of her mind now suddenly silent, leaving something like radio silence instead of the white noise that had begun to invade the link. This darkness was now.. something. It moved, as she remembered another life; but not the one that had inhabited her being.. rather the alternate pace, another version, older even? Whatever it was, it called to her, and she felt her lips curve into a large smile; it was becoming one with her, seamlessly. She understood it.. and it understood her. In fact.. they were each other.

The girl felt her entire self shift; and it became clear, as she walked up to the screaming girl. 'That pain.. remember it. Remember the things you've forgotten. And then.. come to me with your choice.' said the voice of her mind. It was dark, invading, swallowing, and yet comforting. It was the sort of evil that made people almost too scared to actually remain; and the girl knew that, as she felt the excitement dip into her toes. There was a breath; she knew that this time, she wold not fall into the same issues she had last time. There was a sort of quiet smugness about it, as she stared down at the other girl; the half that was not a half.. but rather, was a former aspect of herself. This made the thing smile, as the realization she was no longer.. a mortal girl, much less someone with no power. In fact.. she was so much more different now. She had no idea what to refer herself to as anymore. But that didn't matter; she could figure out the intricate matter of her own identity later; for now, she had to accomplish what she had come here for. The breaking of the sister; the other half.. to show her the path that she had followed all that time ago. 'So it is your choice.. but remember. That is all you must do. Remember everything that was done to do.. that you have seen that will be done.. and come.'

And with no more words, the girl vanished into a strange blur, gone from the area.

[Exit]

Photobucket

Anonymous

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shisome knew that something was off. The feelings inside of herself; inside of the other half of herself. There was something that was tugging at the strings inside of her and drove her nuts. Or rather, not nuts, but the madness; Shisome's eyes suddenly felt like they were stinging, as something.. she was seeing something. Something black opened under her, and her mouth hung open. And in a hurry? She closed her eyes, and tried to shut down her senses. This was.. no she couldn't do that as she felt her body shake violently. The voice of the other was a wall of white noise; it was clouding her mind. And then suddenly? There was silence. Nothing was spoken, by no one, and she just sat there, unable to respond much. The silence was helping her; but then the words drove into her mind once more. Words.. however these ones were of not of the mindless, raging possession that had inhabited her. They were darker, more intent; as if coated with the very sense of something that would take her away if she disrespected it. Yet that wasn't it; it wasn't if she disrespected it; but rather if she fought it's motherly embrace. And yet Shisome could not accept such a thing. It would not work, in some way; it felt like it would swallow all of the things she had learned, and yet had to learn. It would swallow who she was, and bring her into something she didn't wish to be; and that very idea, the who she didn't wish to be. was like a revolting sensation.

She could feel the mental vomit wanting to be spewed out at that thought. She was her own person; she had at least learned that from her interactions with Moonie. The girl couldn't just betray that dog's needs and wants; she was too tightly bound to the one that had dug her out of a path that she wouldn't have abandoned otherwise. Perhaps with that path, she would have ended up like the one before her; and Shisome knew there was something in utter difference. ''I.. I am the you you abandoned.. the Himegami.. not the Yamigami..'' she muttered to herself, understanding it. But yet.. this understanding was not complete. Why? Because it concerned things that had happened to the other, and not herself yet. The girl slowly dug her hand into the white expanse of snow, her hand almost melting into it. The long black strands danced on the white like the vapour of earlier. As the other left an imperative behind their darkness, Shisome could feel herself regain her breath. However.. it was too late for her to keep going. She didn't have the strength. Slipping her knees under her body, she felt herself straighten up, and slowly rise. The girl would have to think a lot more about this; she would have to understand a lot of things in order to keep going. Yet.. she had felt the touch of something; it wasn't.. necessarily an awareness, but the contact.. it had begun to awaken her in some way perhaps? The girl closed her eyes. Yes.

She was Shisome Saihossoku. At least for the time being. With a touch of her body, now upright, she was floating. A shimmering glow surrounded her form, and with a whisk of air, she was gone.

And the cold white void simply watched.

[Exit Thread; End Thread]

Photobucket
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum