Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] Empty Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed]

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:36 pm

AUSTYN

The man could not believe this. His mouth was the epitome of dissatisfaction; he could not remember being more pissed off at somether. Sure, he'd gotten plenty pissed at plenty of things before; but what did you expect for someone who literally saw red whenever someone stepped on his shoes? He was a marauder, a mercenary... an assassin. And he did his job well. So well that he hadn't even known what was going on back home.

And that was what he couldn't believe. His younger bro, dead. The old man, back in charge of the household. And his niece, living with that old coot? Austyn could hardly believe it. As he reached the front door he raised up his right hand, as if to knock. Then, a crazy look overcame his pierced nose and general face as he lifted a leg high, before tearing down with it. "YEEEEEEHOOOO!" He called out as he tore down, bisecting the door completely as it was rent in half, before toppling inwards. He blinked as he looked inside; the Tanaka residence was just... as it was when he was a kid. Lame. Very lame and oriental. And not a person in sight; but of course, this was the living room, and inside they were having dinner right now. Austyn could still hear his father's stern warnings... against him missing dinner, as he shivered, waiting for someone to come out and greet him... That crazy smile still on his face...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] Empty Re: Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed]

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:06 pm

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

Keianna sighed and wiped her mouth as she heard the loud noise from the living room. "I'll handle it, Grandfather." she said as she calmly stood up. She headed toward the door, turned back to her mother and grandfather, and then bowed respectfully to them. Keianna was one of those people that were calm in ever situation. She could have a gun to her head and her demeanor wouldn't change. Rarely could someone make her gasp or widen her eyes. Now, someone had actually dared to charge into their house unannounced and uninvited. She headed towards the living room and opened the sliding door. Her eyes came to a man that she had never seen before. "Is there a reason you are barging into my home?" Keianna said in a calm manner, "I am going to have to ask you to leave. How did you get through the gate anyway?" She stared at this man with narrowed eyes, curious about his intrusion and the loud manner in which it was done. She couldn't believe that someone would just barge in this facility without knowing what it was. She raised an eyebrow at him, keeping a calm demeanor as she awaited this strange man's answers. She knew that if he attempted to retaliate, she would be forced to attack.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] Empty Re: Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed]

Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:56 pm

AUSTYN

...Rediculously long hair… ribbon… another ribbon in the hair itself…

He thought, blinking as a drop of blood from a memory went down his nose. He reached up one thumb, smiling as he swiped it off of his face. Good times were they, if extremely convoluted and making of little sense. However, the times he was reminiscent of this one probably knew nothing about. And as his smile vanished for a moment with a shiver, he hoped she'd never find out.

"Well lil' girl if you wanna know my reason you'll have to defeat me in the Tanaka tradition. I am clearly challenging your dojo… Or was that not obvious from the lack of a challenge letter?" He asked, his face totally serious and even perhaps, a bit angry. Only through his own connections did he found out what happened to his little bro; his own family had not told him a freaking thing about it. However, as she asked him about the gate, he smiled, standing up straight as he whipped something out of his jacket pocket. In the hand was a simple key; but the key was very rusted… with blood. A blood red key, as it were, that looked like it had been through hell and back, but still a key nonetheless.

"And I gotta say, this entrance is pretty lame for this place. The old man stop beating manners into people? I wouldn't've thought it was possible." He said with a chuckle, as two belts of chains appeared on his legs, and without moving a single part of his body they began to rip-roar, as he shot back out the door, leaving two large lines in the walkway where his chains had cut into the ground, before his body turned ninety degrees, still without his own body making a move as it rolled him back a bit into the Tanaka yard. Don't think I should go more than gear one for this fight… she doesn't feel like she's a freak… He thought as he watched her cautiously, one hand gripping closed in a fist and the other in front of his body, preparing himself as he took a deep breath. He resolved not to try to lose it here; after all, she WAS his niece, the spitting image of her young mum.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Slish Mash I Was Taking A Slash... [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Keianna's face actually changed for the first time in a while. She stayed calm, but her eyes narrowed to a point where she was looking at this male as if he was overwhelmingly stupid. "The Tanaka tradition...?" Keianna blinked a single time, continuing to stare at him, "You do realize that the Tanaka Family has no tradition like that. We don't even have a dojo. It's a training yard and it's not something you can just challenge us for. And if we got a letter like that, we'd likely just throw it away. We don't waste our time with idiotic things like that." As he held out a key to explain his answer to her next question, she lowered her head towards him as if he had once again hit another level of stupidity. She blinked a couple times and then rolled her eyes. There was even a moment there that she wanted to laugh hysterically at him. "You have got to be kidding me..." she said in a calm voice as she stepped towards him and then passed him, pointing to the front gate, "You're trying to tell me you got through 'that' with a key?" The gate to the Tanaka estate was fifteen feet high, did not have any type of door handle or thing to put a key in, and was locked from the inside by a large beam across it, "Seems to me that you know absolutely nothing about the estate or the family... do you?"

Keianna's left eye twitched a single time as he left markings on the ground of her home, "Another thing I am going to have to fix...." Keianna watched him move out into the front courtyard and raised an eyebrow. "Now leave, before I call security... Or worse, bring my grandfather out here." Keianna reached her hand upwards and grabbed onto a small string. This hadn't been the first time someone busted through their doors, so now she has something ready for the occasion. She pulled the string and a curtain unrolled, falling down to cover the entire entrance to their home that had been busted into. "How irritating..." Keianna said as she turned back towards the dining room, "It isn't that hard just to knock."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 pm

AUSTYN

Austyn blinked at her. She kept saying that he was wrong, he was wrong, he was wrong. He started to twitch in his right eye, the twitch getting faster and faster. Even when she mentioned her grandfather, it didn't quite register. His legs started to twitch beneath him, as the lines of chains on them began to get faster and faster. His twitch was still increasing in speed, the tension roaring in his body as well as his frustration. She...she...SHE... He could only think in his mind, a simmer going through his body as he began seeing red.

"THIRD GEAR." He said simply, as he suddenly vanished from where he was standing. He was standing in front of her once more, directly in front of her own doorway, as he disengaged the chains as his leg came up with an immense amount of speed. He shot it right for her abdomen, with little to no warning of the attack. He was planning to knock her high into the air; and after he suddenly took a deep breath, as he stopped moving in the doorway. "That is NO WAY to talk to your elders. Even if they are an utter sack of s#it like myself. When I lived here, that is how we lived. Or maybe my memory is completely f#cked up. Either way, THAT'S OUT OF LINE LITTLE LADY." He said, as he stepped a foot forwards.

In reality, he had pushed the key into the door... as chains had intiated throughout his body, causing him to phase right through it due to the speed of the chains. "Tell me, are you Keianna Tanaka?" He asked simply, his eyes narrowed at her...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Keianna's eyes immediately narrowed when he suddenly shifted his location. Just by sensing him, she was able to tell where he was going. As he appeared in front of her, she looked up to him with a calm expression. At this same time, his foot was coming up to kick her. "That..." she said as she turned her body to where his leg would pass her up, "Is not a smart idea." She said calmly to him. "Do you have any idea who is in the room next to you. Are you trying to get yourself killed? And anyway... I have done nothing disrespectful. You were wrong, I showed you why. That is all. And even if I was being disrespectful, tell me why that should change?" Keianna held out her hand as if she was holding something out towards him. Suddenly a purely white hilt of a katana appeared and the blade began to form. It quickly formed up until it was half an inch away from his throat and stopped. "You have done nothing that deserves my respect. You barge into my home, break down my door, scar my flooring, cause a ruckus, and then have the nerve to attack me while I am walking away... Whether you are my elder or not, I don't care for. I respect those who respect me, and you clearly do not."

Keianna's eyebrow raised when she heard his question. "I am not. Is there a reason you are looking for Keianna?" she narrowed her eyes, pushing her blade a bit closer to his neck. If he dared move, she would immediately shoot it out and pierce his throat. This should have been obvious. Their speeds were about the same, but even at this close of range, there would likely not be a way for him to just dodge it. Yes, she lied. She wasn't going to tell some stranger who she was, especially one that broke into her home.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:21 pm

AUSTYN

Once again, Austyn was prone to smile. She was one cool customer, this one. And apparently fast enough to catch HIM off of his guard. "Many have put dat kinda blade up to my throat before... but you're the absolute first to dodge Gear Third. He said simply, as she went on to talk about respect. "I do believe I know EXACTLY who is in that other room; and guess what...? Soon as he walks in I'm pretty much screwed anyway." He said simply, as his chains reappeared on his legs, as he vanished to behind her now.

"Good. I was worried my niece was an even sicker kid than I was." He said simply, as he narrowed his eyes. "Unless of course you're lying. Which either means you're bein' rude, or are even sicker than I thought." He continued, letting out a breath. "And as for respect...? Kid, that's something I don't show anyone but one man. Just one. And that's not respect. That's FEAR." He said, chuckling simply. Yes, she had moved fast, but he didn't want to hurt her.; that'd just be kind of pointless and the blood spilling on Father's furniture...

...Austyn merely shivered at the thought.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:08 am

Keianna narrowed her eyes at this man. He was sort of irritating and insanely cocky for someone who had just broken into the grounds. If she wanted to, she could have alerted security and then there would have been no way for this man to escape. At the moment, she was wondering why she had not done just that. She let out a sigh as he moved away from her once more. She let go of her katana and allowed it to drop. Before it hit the floor, it shattered into little particles of her energy and absorbed right back into her. One thing that Austyn should be able to notice is that this ability of hers is actually very similar to one that his Father has. She turned her attention back to him. "You know, your logic is twisted. If someone who doesn't know you tells you a lie, it isn't rude. It's not trusting. And in my case, if I was lying to you I would have every right to do so, wouldn't I?" At that moment she narrowed her eyes and realized who this man actually was. "I see... Keianna is your niece. Well Austyn, I think it's best if you leave..." At that moment, her grandfather and his Father opened the door behind her and stepped forward. At first his eyes were closed, but soon he opened them to see his son. For a very, very brief moment, for anyone who was paying attention, they would see an extreme happiness shoot through his eyes, but it vanished just as quickly as it came. "Austyn..." he spoke up, "What exactly are you doing here, boy?"

"He's apparently come to challenge our dojo, as if we have one..." Keianna spoke in her calm voice, but still sounded highly irritated at the same time. Keianna glanced back towards her grandfather with an angry look in her eyes. Her grandfather, to most peoples surprise, actually had a small fear of this young, petite woman and it showed on his face when he looked to her. His eyes widened a bit and he took a step back. "Hahahaha!" he began laughing and rubbed the back of his head, "Oh come on, dear! Don't look at me like that. I am not the one who busted down the door! I-I'll have it fixed, okay?" Clearing his throat, he stepped up to Keianna's side and both of them looked towards Austyn. "WELL BOY!" he yelled loudly, "EXPLAIN YOURSELF! YOU ARE BANISHED FROM THESE GROUNDS! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:55 pm

AUSTYN

He narrowed his eyes at the girl, before he suddenly heard a voice. He stopped in his tracks, all of his cylinders instantly firing off. ...oh god. He thought, as the voice kept speaking. OH GOD!!! He thought as the man walked out of the door, his eyes closed. Austyn was frozen stiff from fear, sweat going down the back of his neck and shaking slightly. As the older man's eyes opened, Austyn was still rooted to the spot.

He watched curiously as his grandfather backed away from the girl that Austyn knew now wasn't Keianna. After all, that was what she had told him. He gulped, thinking hard to himself as he unfroze. You're not a boy anymore! You're a grown man! SHOW HIM WHAT YOU GOT! He thought to himself as his mouth opened. "Sir, I came to see the family after receiving word that my brother had died. You guys didn't tell me. I had to find out on my own. And I want to pay my respects to my brother at the very least. And second, I wanted to make sure my niece was safe. You're still an old coot, sir, and you can't do everything you used to." He said simply, before the fight went right out of him, staring at the ground like a little boy once again. It was strange, his mix of rebel and small child being disciplined; but it was who Austyn was.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Keianna was not sure how to react when Austyn suddenly got extremely fearful of her grandfather. It shocked her, but still showed her that he likely wasn't the hard ass he was pretending to be. Hearing his words about why he had arrived, Keianna felt a slight tinge of guilt for not trusting him. Well, with everything he had done within five minutes of arriving, it wasn't shocking that she wouldn't trust him. Not many people would after having their estate broken into, door broken down, and then being attacked. "I see..." her grandfather spoke up and rubbed his chin, "My son, your brother passed on a little over a year ago. You know the rules and traditions of the Tanaka Family. You are not allowed to be contacted, nor are you permitted within these grounds. Also, your niece is fine and quite healthy and skilled.. as I am sure that you can tell by looking at her." He said as he pointed to Keianna, the young black haired girl right next to him. She had lied to him about who she was only moments ago, and now that he knew the truth she still did not seem to care. She stared blankly at him, although her face rarely conveyed the emotions she actually felt.

"Allow him to stay a single day." Keianna said with narrowed eyes on Austyn. "He has obviously traveled quite a while and all to come hear about his brother and myself. I think it will be fine if he stays a single night within the Head House." Keianna explained to her grandfather. Her grandfather looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She was showing a bit of compassion towards this man, which is something he didn't think she would do since he had been banished. "I understand the severity of his crime, but that was years ago and from what I can tell he is only worried about his family. One night and we'll go from there." Keianna glanced back towards Austyn and smirked, "He'll need to fix the floor and door. And if he doesn't agree to these conditions... kill him for trespassing and breaking the terms of his banishment... For now, dinner is getting cold." Keianna turned away and headed back inside. Her grandfather and Austyn's Father turned to Austyn, nodded once and then waved for him to follow them inside.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum