Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So the cycle starts turning. (Open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000So the cycle starts turning. (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

So the cycle starts turning. (Open) Empty So the cycle starts turning. (Open)

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:47 pm
Dayalu Seishin
Demon
Current Origin: Suicide

This was going to be a day that only few would remember, not because it was hidden in secretcy rather it just wasn't that important of a day. To the demon known as Dayalu, his life was more like a cycle and it seemed to be constantly repeating with little or no change between each of them. The outskirts of Karakura seemed like a fitting place to be at the time and he only went to places he has never really been around before or in a long while. He has a weird cycle of staying at a place for a bit of time maybe a month or two and getting connected to a place and it's community. Only to turn around after all of that time and leaving all of it behind for a new place that may or may not have better oppritunities than the last one. It's such a strange thing but it is sanity in the mind of this Davana of Suicide and Reincarnation as he walked along the outskirts.

The many people that he passed up were interesting individuals on their own whether they were spiritual or not. They were outside of the central's barrier open to the enemies and other forces that lay with them. None showed a problem to Dayalu as he came in short distance of them as they cross paths. Normally one could be sensing his demon pressence and become either curious or paranoid, it made things rather simple to deal with, the cycle still clicking into place with those options avaliable to him. Maybe, someone could break this dam cycle or another person could always adapt to it. The possibility was endless but was it really that likely to happen espically in a place like this. After all the years that Dayalu has gone through he's decided to agree with Savya, his second eternl partner, in saying impossible to be done by another being. Savya always had a negitive outlook on things and that would probably never change since he was created through the origin of suicide.

"So, where are we in the cycle now?" He asked himself and his partners as he continued to walk along the outskirts.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Anonymous

So the cycle starts turning. (Open) Empty Re: So the cycle starts turning. (Open)

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The air was something new, something fresh. It was a mystical thing, untold, unexplored. It was something that Shisome would find herself facing once more. However, now she had more powers, more things under her belt. The longer it became, the more she found herself with a basic, bare understanding of the entirety of things. The girl felt her steps flutter on the ground, as her long black strands flew in the wind. Strangers passed her by, and then looked back with curious looks. The girl was a perfect doll, her crimson eyes reflecting light in their interior, a sort of charming, too perfect look to her. Her skin was flawless, and almost ivory ; her hair was perfectly straight, disturbed only by her movement. Her legs seemed to carry her, further and further, feeling her fingers slip in the air, as they were open and empty at her side. On her body? A beautiful kimono. It was a gentle looking thing, with wild patterns. It gave, most of all, a wild and yet elegant look to the girl. She was a rampant inhuman ; a doll made of human creations, a beautiful similie of what humans were. Imperfect in her emotional state, and yet perfect in both mental and physical looks. It was an almost miracle that such a thing existed.

Or was she just the by-product of something more?

The girl felt her body move in the air, as if she had no worries. And that was true ; if something would attack her, they would easily find themselves defeated. Although weak in power, her capabilities and her intelligence made up for that. In a sense, she was everything and nothing, everyone and no one. She was just a being that existed in a flow of time, that could percieve and yet influence that flow in a strong manner. Although she denied such claims, due to be socially inept. But that wasn't the truth ; she just chose to abstain from society in itself. The girl's movements stopped, as a presence was now on her road. In the very middle, her body stood still, like a wavering, lingering presence. Her lips moved, but no words came out. It was just a movement, lost to the wind, as she waited. Soon, the presence would be in sight ; and standing there, in her kimono, and her wide, doll like frame of 4'9, she would stare. Those doll like orbs would stare easily, and once it was within ear shot, the girl's voice was simple. ''Who are you?'' she simply asked. For she was curious ; and curiousity was her sin, if any. After all, accumulating knowledge was something she dearly desired, no matter how, where or how dangerous it was.

Thus that led to this moment, as her curiosity yet again overwhelmed her.

Photobucket
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So the cycle starts turning. (Open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000So the cycle starts turning. (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

So the cycle starts turning. (Open) Empty Re: So the cycle starts turning. (Open)

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:08 pm
[color=orange] Dayalu Seishin
Davana Demon
Current Concept: Suicide

The sky, forever filled with air and light was always a beautiful sight for those that watched it and the clouds that move across. When you fly in the sky things look and appear even better than before, it must come with being in such a stunning place already that everything around it is effected. Dayalu didn't usually fly but he understood the main idea of it and sometimes looked at the sky and wished to fly up into it and just stay there for a bit maybe. But that wasn't his goal right now as he walked among the outskirts of a grand city known as Karakura Central, that drawf many others. He walked a rather deserted path at first at least he thought for now, but eventually he came across another being that he believed was human from what he could tell. She was definately an interesting individual like the rest but she was indeed special. Before she could pass Dayalu up on both's journey to probably different location, she stopped and spoke to him. The human stood in the center of the road right now and obviously couldn't be avoided and he met her eyes with his own. Looking at Dayalu's eyes someone can see sort of the depressed kind of mood he usually had, espically when his current Origin is suicide.

She had asked who he was and that set off a few things unusual in his head, first was why was this person so curious about his identity and if he did reveal himself, what would she do afterwards. Well the only way to test and see how it works out is to do such, the cycle repeats itself so a moment like this should occur again eventually for him to test again.

"I'm Seishin, Dayalu. Davana Demon of Suicide and Reincarnation." He told her not really changing his sort of dull expression.

"So since I answered your question mine? Please tell me who you are?" He would follow with asking.

So the test has been started, so it's time to take note of observation, anyalze them, and come to a sure conclusion for now.

Anonymous

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Her question had been but simple courtesy in a way ; someone had found a girl and interrupted them on something strange. Or a doll had found something interesting ; the girl watched with her crimson eyes, the gaze dancing like the flickering twilight, blood splattered. Her features were beautiful, but she stopped not. Once the presence had made itself to her, she walked forward, the strands of midnight black flickering within the movements of air. There was a strong power associated to her ; a presence of one willed. It was a strange mixture ; of everything and yet nothing. As the person introduced themselves, the doll bowed. ''Pleased to meet you. My name is Saihossoku Shisome, a mere human.'' she spoke, her voice like the clarity of bells in summer. And her eyes looked up, something strange in them ; a flickering light, as she placed her hand outwards, catching a leaf that had blown in the wind. ''If one can surmise, you are not human. That is easily told from your introduction. However, I have met not one of your kind ; therefore, I may need to ask exactly what is a Danava or better yet, a Demon? In sociological, psychological and religious terms, a demon is a being of evil. They have no mercy, no sense of being ; they are the sinners of the world, those that would be better off dead then alive.'' spoke the girl.

Her words were advanced, her understanding further then most understood. Her eyes caught his features, the dullness, and the lack of will. ''Therefore, that would be a logical conclusion. However, your claims are interesting ; Suicide and Reincarnation. One of those would fit the requirements of a demon ; namely Suicide. It is a sin in the Catholic church, and many out of it regard on it with disdain. However, the secondary is not fitting ; Reincarnation is of a Buddist thought, and of a positive karma. Therefore, what is the composition of a Danava demon, to claim a thing like Origins and then name those two words? It is a curious factor indeed. That is the basis of my theory onto your race. As a person, I can see that you are not evil ; else wise, I would have felt your intent by now. In fact, I can only say you are terminally depressed and nothing more ; you are someone that has no light no guidance. As such, you cannot be evil ; by the same token, you cannot be good. A perfect word would be apathetically neutral ; wrapped in your own world, you do not see the vestiges in others.'' she said, her head tilting to the side, as she took an almost imperceptible breath. The girl had the capability of speech ; her words flowed seamlessly and even more so, in a steady, understandable pace.

''Relatively, our encounter here is coincidence ; but I can't help but theorize that you wished for something like this. Your heart calls out in it's loneliness.'' she said softly. In fact, this was in a way true ; for Shisome was an empath. Therefore, his heart's beating, the emotions that ran on a subconscious and unperceivable level? She understood in the easiest of fractions. It was the capability of a girl, a doll like creature, to understand those around her. She waited for him to answer or assimilate her theory, knowing that if he wished to kill her, it would not be directly. Why? Because it would counter his origin ; which was labelled as Suicide and Reincarnation. Therefore, a direct killing would not fall into either of those categories.. she figured that he was bound by those origins as rules. However, that was once more, just part of her theory.. and as such, she waited for the results, extremely curious.

Photobucket
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:41 pm
Dayalu Seishin
Davana Demon
Current Concept: Suicide

This human known as Shisome was so calm with the answer, that he was a demon that it practically shocked him. Usually someone would at least be some what unnerved by the knowledge that he was a Davana Demon. She approached him still though and didn't show and hesitation in her action as she spoke and caught a leaf that had been flying in the air. She stated one could easily figure out that he wasn't a human and it wasn't like he was trying to hide that fact at all. The next thing though made him know a bit more as to why she might continue speaking to him, with curiosity. Shisome had never met one of his kind before or ever noticed long enough to know a other or still had no idea what was one ,when she encountered another. She wanted to know what a Davana was and it wasn't actually something he has not had to explain to others like humans before. But this was the first time that it was done to someone that approached him in a place like this.

So how should he quite start this interesting answer from the Davana of Suicide and Reincarnation.

"Us, Davana are beings created mostly from Concept, originally when I came into existence, I was just the Davana of Reincarnation. But then we, Davana change as time passes and we gain and loss concepts but usually always keep our base. The Concepts usually shape who we are and how we act. As you can sense my dull and depressed state maybe inflicted by Suicide, since most suicide are from a mental instability and depression of a sort. We are called Demons because of our skills, the presence we bring and our relationship we the demon god, Touketsu. We are born mostly of the same process as he was and as such are technically related in a way. I'm not one to really to speak much more about him though as I have nothing to do with the demon king's domain and world. I prefer to stay away from the usual demon activity. Other Davana do the same but not many as I've come to realize over the years especially the ones created younger than me." He explained trying to give her a proper understanding.

"So you can see that my race is very unique from the natural demon in the fact of our concepts. Our powers and personality truly are based off of our past experiences and concepts that we come across." He added.[/color]

That should of been good enough for Shisome for now, at least Dayalu believed in his mind.

"Also Shisome, have you perhaps hid some truth as from what you are telling me and are acting, you certainly don't seem like a mere human. You seem like something I've never come across in my many lives as a Davana. That is definitely a long time at least to a human and most spirits." He stated.

"So can you tell me what makes you so special, from the normal humans that i have encountered?" He asked and it seemed that he shifted concepts from Suicide to Reincarnation.

It as if sunlight has breached a wall of clouds and finally finding Dayalu on the ground below. He cycle was changing even now with this new person that he has only recently encountered. But this could only have minor effects on him. What he'll be like in the end will probably be similar to what he was like in the start of it. The very start of this encounter between a Davana Demon and a Mere Human.

Anonymous

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Her gaze was blood on the sight ; she was observing him, and every movement. Every word was recorded perfectly ; in a way, she was the perfect archive. If anyone could get into her mind, they would notice so many things that many would've thought impossible. And mixed with her own thinking capability? She could easily topple the world if she had such a desire. In fact, in sheer gathering information, she could possibly give the Yuudeshi network a run for it's observing money. The girl absorbed everything he said like a sponge. Taking in certain key words, she noted right away his shut down of further questions on a certain vein. That made things interesting ; so she would have to research those terms. Perhaps to some in the school, it would raise red flags. But her mind quickly scrolled, and she found that the book she was heading towards to, to acquire, might in fact be connected to this Touketsu, due to it's inherently demonic and yet not nature. That was something to think of, as the girl's gaze softly looked upon this male. Yes, he was interesting, as she walked up slowly to him, closer now ; a mere foot and a half away from the male actually. The girl was more curious about him, but she did not give in as of yet. She would research ; and maybe ask around. Perhaps even try to see if Shadin would let her use the Yuudeshi network.. if he remembered her.

She wasn't that important after all.

In fact, wouldn't the world be better off without her?

People wouldn't have to deal with her existence then.

And they wouldn't have to suffer.

Startled, the girl heard the male's question interrupt a strange line of thought. The girl focused instead on his question, her subconscious feeding her the information she needed to catch up. ''To be fair, I am not quite sure what I have become.'']he girl honestly. Was there a point to lie to this man? None. Shisome was usually quiet, but as such, she always was straight forward and honest with her statements. ''I can only theorize ; my base power is a unique thing, allowing me to adapt and change my being as it suits, gaining powers from those I am close with. Relatively, it may be power survival ; or it may be just simple adaptability. In either case, I have been around Nature Iramasha, Suigura's and perhaps innumerable others. It is more then likely the cause of my need for research, for until recently, I had been quite unaware of the spiritual word. And I dare say one thing ; I am perhaps already adapting off of you, as well.'' she said. Her statements were clear, and facts in a way. She never lied, as the girl just relaxed her emotions, her empathy allowing her to identify with the male ; and more so, if her theory was right, then she was adapting. Learning. Letting him become a part of her in a strange way. That was more then likely her capability.

It was a bit scary, if she thought of it that way, but since when did Shisome feel fear? She had never felt such a thing before ; always, she had been defiant, and most of all? She had always been strong. There was no objections to that statement, as she let her body relax once more, letting her control slip into every core. It was easier then breathing. She was a child of control, of sophisticated analytical thought and most of all? A child full of curiosity. But nothing.. would stop her, as her crimson gaze stared upon the male, ready for whatever else he wished to state.

Photobucket
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Dayalu Seishin
Davana Demon

Dayalu felt somewhat alone in this strange world, it was feeling that he has had since he gained a certain concept. But why was he not called the demon of loneliness then. Well it came to that fateful incident that comes with being the Davana of Reincarnation, the end of your life also known as death. But his death did not come sweetly as it came by his own hand in so much pain and suffering at the end of his first life. No one else could ever tell him about the pain that he has felt, dying over and over again over the years, and the fact that he did it to himself shattered him. He wondered how she was different from everyone else, in the fact that she said "I'm not sure what I've become." For he was also clueless as to what he truly was as well, even with his eternal partners within him guiding his soul along the concepts that forged him.

He then heard her explain about her power and the fact that it was the ability to adapt to another and her own being to be best fit. He kind of wished that he was able to do that... kind of adapt off of everyone else and take their kindness, and happy way of thinking for his own. All that it took to brighten his days, for the rest of his life even if it was only this one. Suicide cries for the answer of someone to help, it is something that can be broken before it happens."Adapting off of me? How would that benefit anyone? I'm the Davana of Suicide, I will only bring you your own end by your own hands like that. I'm not meant to survive, only fall and rise by my own hands unchanged by the world."

"You are lucky, cherish your gift that life has given you, before you adapt to me and have it corrupted. I can only bring misery and regret, but you offer hope, the hope to live." he stated.He hoped that she would just live he did not really want to cause harm to another. He was walking on his own cycle, he should break hers into something horrible as well."What good can come this?" He asked softly trying to not let Shisome hear it.Within he wondered if he should go right ahead with his cycle and kill himself right here, no one would mind right, and that would mean she couldn't adapt to him, especially if he was dead. Dayalu's mind debated over this idea as time ticked on and his eternal partners were about to step into this decision.

Anonymous

Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:26 am

Photobucket

So the cycle starts turning. (Open) BShisome1
To the soul wandering all alone
Shisome Saihossoku; KHS Class 1-S/Judgement ; Human; 5-1+

Enter The Adapting Doll
Do not be afraid, wandering gypsy

Loneliness. She could feel it seeping out of him, his pores, his very being; it made her sad, and almost want to hug the poor fellow. The male seemed to be shattered in some way, as the girl, ethereal, was more and more sinking into him; she could feel him, dancing before her, the flame of a death by one's self, a suicide, and then the rebirth of that self following that, Reincarnation. She could feel how her explanation was lost on him; did he not understand? The girl's own mental stress was at a level that could break, if not shatter most human beings; however, his emotions were strong. They started to sweep and shake through the girl's body, bloody eyes widening at the storm that was brewing inside of them both; his slow need amounting higher, and higher; the reflection of it in her own being as well. She collected the terms, but her consciousness was busy focusing on him; in these moments, as the emotions rose, the causes would come to mind. Shisome would feel an intense pressure in the back of her skull, grinding her own being into a powder; the need to kill yourself, the powers that she contained demanded to be released. The shaking spread in her limbs, her entire body starting to break down at the thought; she was beginning to dive. There was something inherently wrong with that ideal, as she felt her eyes widened, further, and further, into a weird hole that she could not escape; the hole of the mind.

The feelings that trapped her were not her own; as he spoke, the doll like girl assimilated the words, her body shaking almost imperceptibly. His emotions were of depression; she could tell that he was probably thinking of the uselessness of his life. The girl felt herself move; impulsive for the first time in a long, long time, her body ran towards him. The speed at which she did so was inhuman; her fingers touched, and then wrapped around him, pressing her small frame into his, the strands of black falling like a curtain. Why was she shaking? Why was it that it felt like her own mind was breaking? ''It is already too late.'' she said softly, wrapping her arms tighter around the male. Was this out of character? But yet.. there was a desperation; wells of emotions long buried were bursting out at the seams, as tears began to stream down her face, slowly. The scent of Camilla's wafted from her hair, the girl clinging tighter; there was no way she was going to let go. ''Don't fade!'' she yelled into his chest, the emotions rising like a cresting wave; it washed over her heart, mind and reason like a blanket, smothering them into a single being. ''Don't kill yourself, don't die! You can live! If only you let yourself life, will you get to see what it gives!'' she yelled, understanding. Her own life was worthless too wasn't it? There was nothing of value in her daily life but habits, routine, and repetitive tasks.

And yet.. even though she wanted to throw that away.. why not? Appreciate the beauty, and the life that were given to them. Could he hear her? Would her voice reach him? That was a question she was asking both him and herself.. for both of their sakes.

Exit The Himegami
My path has become much longer

tags: #shisome #dayalu #roadsidemeeting
music: 陰の伝承歌 第一部 i ∞ Shinsekai Yori OST3
words: 0566
notes: Gomen ne for the wait but done!
credits: Template by PerfectFallacy

Last edited by Aivee on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:24 pm
Dayalu Seishin
Davana Demon

Shisome was an individual that Dayalu never thought he would see, a person with no fear of him, no grudge, nothing to do with him at all. Her ability allowed her to adapt but he had no idea how far this was going, slowly his mind raged on the verge of killing itself or not. She ran into him at inhuman speeds, but within his very soul, thing were happening at a even higher speed. His two eternal partners stood on an small island with only a small house and that was it. Before them was a black storm reaching the island as they watched, one of them was known as Savya, he represented the origin of Suicide. He was in his normal spot on the opposite side of the island, the closest to the black storm, Savya could sense that it meant of Dayalu's building want to kill himself and fulfill the want of the Suicide Origin. 

Then the unusual part came with breaking of this storm before it reached the island, the sun broke through and shined like the storm was nothing to it, Dayalu was having hope for living. The words that Shisome spoke as she hugged him, rang out throughout his world. Savya showed a small smile before he spoke through out Dayalu's world.

"So you found the hand that you were seeking for, but ran away from, it has captured you even though you've escaped before. With that, I guess I've been re payed for what you've done for me in your many lifetimes. Ever since that first fight we had back in the Demon realm, you did what you have for me and my origin. You tried killing me and putting me to peace as the Davana of Suicide, but you ended up killing yourself and taking me in. As your partner, I tried to guide you, like you had for me, but I am not you, and you should never be me. You've completely understood Suicide up to the final point, even now you see the other part of suicide, another holding out their hand to help you in your dark hour."

"So will you accept it?" He asked keeping his dull eyes on the storm.

Tears were running down Shisome's face she cried from the emotions around them, he now wonder if she could sense her words finally being understood. He kept his mind open but the possibility of seeing the joy of life, He wondered why Savya ever kept that option from him in the first place. "I'll try.... I'll try to live." He stated."Shisome, can you show me the joys of life then?" He asked.Within as the storm cleared, Savya knew what his decision was and faded away, the entire origin of Suicide faded from within him, and Reincarnation stood alone. Dayalu didn't even know, the friend that he has lost to gain another like this.

OOC: Sorry for the wait.

Anonymous

Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:37 am

Photobucket

So the cycle starts turning. (Open) BShisome1
To the soul wandering all alone
Shisome Saihossoku; KHS Class 1-S/Judgement ; Human; 5-1+

Enter The Adapting Doll
Do not be afraid, wandering gypsy

The strangeness of the emotions that had swelled over her was like a painful throb. And yet she could understand their source; his emotions, and his origins, imprinted onto herself. And yet.. that was not just it; the very same emotions had been felt around her before. And Shisome knew that it was perhaps.. a memory she sought. But she could not let him die for the foolishness of obtaining a memory; understanding that in the very instant was difficult for her to put into words. Her shaking form was perhaps unusual, as she just held onto him, her small frame refusing to move away. The warmth of someone else; they might not be human, but still, it was another being with a heart, with a soul, and most of all, with love and compassion. She understood that, and she wanted to preserve that. That was perhaps something she had always felt she wanted to preserve; perhaps she wanted to preserve the very freedom of those expressions, this place, earth. Her small frame wasn't embraced, but slowly, the emotions shifted and changed within him; like something was coming from the deep parts of his core, coming forward and consuming those feelings from before; chasing away the sadness, and the emptiness from the very him that existed right here. Shisome could sense that change, and felt her heart lighten; it was like he had chosen to walk forward, instead of backwards. That in itself was something immensely precious, as the girl could almost feel all of them wane.

And then she could feel something else rise within him; an emotion of hope perhaps. The question that he spoke was innocent, almost as if he was unsure of how to feel any of this; and Shisome knew no better then him to be fairly honest. But he was there; he wanted to ask her, and only her how to go forward. And the doll like girl felt like she owed him that; even if he didn't understand the cost, on some level, she understood it from the adaptation she had preformed with him. That meant that he had given up a part of himself, and was reborn anew in a new sense; so the girl could do the very least of her own part, and teach him what she did know.. and show him to people that could help them both, perhaps. The girl's tears were running down her face for a few more moments, as she began to slowly relax herself from the cresting waves of emotions that had overtaken her; and slowly, she peeled herself away from him, taking in a deep breath. Yes, she could move forward now, with him as well, as she slowly wiped her eyes to get rid of the salted water that was remaining on her cheeks. Her innocent gaze looked up at him, and smiled; a faint smile that few had ever even seen on her lips. ''Yes.. I will do my best Dayalu'' she responded to him.

Breathing out, she realized that she had no idea what to do next. So a moment of silence passed perhaps. ''... How.. about we go register you at the school.'' she said softly, picking an avenue of choice. Yes, school would be a good choice, as the girl looked up at the male, wondering.. wondering what he thought of her? ''Would.. that be suitable for you?'' she asked, a little bit insecure. She had no idea what she was doing to be fairly honest.. but perhaps this was the start of a friendship that would span a long time.. maybe eternities or some such. And.. perhaps it was first time she wanted to do something like that by her own will. The question was, if it would succeed or fail.. and well Shisome didn't have much of an answer for that one just yet.

Exit The Himegami
My path has become much longer

tags: #shisome #dayalu #roadsidemeeting
music: 陰の伝承歌 第一部 i ∞ Shinsekai Yori OST3
words: 0650
notes: Rawr! X3
credits: Template by PerfectFallacy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum