Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero Idoaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zero Left_bar_bleue0/0Zero Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Zero Empty Zero

Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:04 pm
HUMAN

Name: Zero Idoaki

Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii61/burdgeeboy/paladino.jpg

Height: 5' 9"

Background: As a young child Zero was taken in by the Soul Reapers for training to see how well humans could learn the ways of the soul reapers and because he was alone with no one to take care of him, however that ended when he lost the will to fight against a single hollow. The Soul Reapers made Zero an outcast and was forced to watch helplessly on Earth. Now Zero takes up the Sword to once again battle Hollows by his own hands.

Personality: fearless, swift, strong, and wise in battle. doesn't talk much unless he's got something on his mind

Battle Style: Sword made of gold that's a 31.5" long and 10 in wide

Dislikes: foes

Fear: lose of power

Powers: Super Armor gained when in a pinch and it increases his power to take hits, Battle Sword comes with the super armor, it gives him one energy blast that can cut down a Hollow's power by half

(You CANNOT fill the skill levels in until your tier is assigned. )
Skill level: Hand to Hand: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill level: Speed: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill level: Powers: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Strengths: Sunlight that gives him double the strength it lasts until nightfall

Weakness: Darkness cuts his strength in half it lasts until daybreak

RP Sample:[b] "I don't care what those Soul Reapers say",Zero told himself, "I will fight the Hollows again. They can't make me give up ever again. only then will they understand that Human's can be just as strong as the Soul Reapers. If I can't do that, then they will never see what they can teach other humans. But what can I do to start? I should know this, but I just don't know what to do." as he looked around he was alone under the moonlight with nothing to stand in his way, "The only person that ever understood me was my master, but without him I don't have a clue what to do next." shakes his head" why am I even talking to myself anyways?"

Last edited by Zero Idoaki on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 13 times in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zero Left_bar_bleue0/0Zero Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Zero Empty Re: Zero

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:02 pm
This is so old it contains Divus...
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum