Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) Left_bar_bleue0/0An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) Empty An Interesting Proposal (Hiro)

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:45 am
Even though it was still a part of Karakura Central, Karakura Underground always seemed like an entirely different place. Sure, just the fact that you were underground might make you a little iffy, but it was more than just that. Still, it was within the protection of the barrier, as well as the added protection of being underground. Of course, since it was still under construction, not too many people inhabited the area, making it more of an ideal place to have a sort of “base of operations.” This, now, was the reason that Ravana, an honorary member of the Vizard Corps, was here. Well, it would be more accurate to say that he had been asked to come to the Vizard Corp’s base by one of its leaders; Hiro Arjan. Although it seemed odd, Hiro was one of Ravana’s old friends, so he really had no reason to decline the offer.

After actually finding the entrance to the base, Ravana proceeded to make his way in; wondering to himself why they tried to be so secretive. Sure, he knew that they were somewhat of a “secret” organization, but if they really wanted to help out, they should try to be more active. After finally making it into the base, Ravana went on to his next object; finding Hiro. Of course, this being the base of the Vizard Corps, Ravana assumed that Hiro already knew that he was there; so instead of actually going around and looking for him, Ravana simply found then nearest meeting room and sat down, knowing that Hiro would show up soon. “Hmm, I wonder how long it will take him to notice that I’m here” he said to himself, sort of a bored tone “shouldn’t be too hard though; this place seems empty.”

An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) Left_bar_bleue0/0An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) Empty Re: An Interesting Proposal (Hiro)

Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:53 am

. e n t e r .

=============================

【Play the Song】

=============================

\\C Y B E R N I N J A\\

|| P R O W L||

An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) Prowlcyberninja

.::MOD SOUL::.
サイバー忍者

Motto: To be a Cyberninja you must move like a gentle wind.

Prowl Hiro's Cyberninja body guard and Hiro's Mod soul was on his routine patrol of the vizard corps base he was lurking in the shadows when he noticed someone going inside he followed the man into the meeting room and heard him saying 'I wonder how long it will take him to notice that I’m here' Prowl jumped out of the shadows and approached Ravana "I've never Seen you around here before so who are you and who are you waiting for?" he said as he noticed Ravana's zanpaktou "put your weapon on the table and don't try anything" he added while he was still suspicious of Ravana. Prowl proceeded to scan Ravana for weapons and anything that cold be used as a weapon but found nothing on him 'i should alert my Master about this guy...' he thought and then sat on his seat at the meeting room table and proceeded to press a button on the table that sent an alert to Hiro's room. "I think my Master will get here soon to handle you and this situation" He said to Ravana as he then got up and stood next to the exit so Ravana couldn't wouldn't think about leaving.

OOC: post will be longer with my next post since i will bring Hiro in then lol and sorry for the late post

Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:34 am
Ravana sighed as Prowl jumped out from the shadows at him, an unamused look on his face. "Great, Hiro asks me to come here and then forgets to tell security that I'm coming" he said in a slightly annoyed tone, looking at the mod soul/bodyguard. To be honest, Ravana had expected Hiro to have done something like that, so it was not as if he were unprepared. Still, it was annoying to have to deal with some crazy bodyguard. "Relinquish my Zanpakuto? Hah! As if" he said in a slightly arrogant tone, adding a laugh at the end. It was obvious that this bodyguard had no idea who Ravana was; and judging by how he dealt with Ravana, it was clear that he didn't even know just how powerful he was. Of course, since he was on good terms with the Vizard Corps, and Hiro was on his way; Ravana fought off the urge to beat up this mod soul/bodyguard.

Of course, this did not stop Ravana from proving a point. "You are either new here or are just plain ignorant" he said, sitting up slightly "either way, I think this should prove who I am." As he said that, Ravana held up his left hand, only a few inches away from his face. Suddenly, a strong reiatsu began to build in his hand. The reiatsu was not that of a Shinigami, but more of a hollow nature instead. Quickly, a hollow mask began to form in his hand, and after it was complete, Ravana put it on. "Now, unless you wanna end up dead, I suggest you stop telling me what to do" he said, his tone distorted; mixed with a deeper and darker tone. After saying that, however, Ravana held his left hand back up to his face, and in an instant the mask disappeared; turning back into reiatsu. With that done Ravana sat back in the chair and continued to wait for Hiro, keeping his Zanpakuto where it was as well.

~Ravana's Hollow Mask~
An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) Ng7eo1

An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:49 pm
Locked since I'm not sure where Hiro stands on the site or if he'll come back.

An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:54 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:36 pm

An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

An Interesting Proposal (Hiro) Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum