Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Empty Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan]

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:40 pm
Sherri sat on the edge of the arena, sighing to herself. How she had gotten herself in to this mess, she did not know, but she did know Stefan was going to go bat shit crazy when she came back. I mean, how is she going to explain her month long absence from the headquarters when she was supposed to be gone for a few days? She had taken a vacation to karakura town, and somehow she had been forced in to this stupid high school, to "educate her". It didn't help that she didn't even have the knowledge a 6th grade human would have, and to top it off, none of the boys seemed to want to go near her. She growled in frustration, she had hoped someone would be here to fight with, in order to take her mind off of things, but it was empty so far.

Thinking back, she wondered how her dad, Tora, was doing. He was probably freaking out, she hadn't told him about the vacation at all. Then again, he never did seemed to get unnerved these days, and she was now older then him. Would they put him in high school if he came over, she giggled at the thought of them trying. Tora would destroy them, no doubt about it.
Braxia
Braxia
Starter Member

Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Empty Re: Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan]

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:01 pm
Roran Had entered this town recently in his travels, and since arriving, had dropped more hollows in two days than he had in several weeks anywhere else. Something was different about this town, not even counting the odd reiatsu he was sensing from the High School, he looked inside from the gate, slowly working on pinning down the source of the reiatsu, to identify it's source.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Empty Re: Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan]

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Madness of its own accord...

...Man... why's Stefan always so mean...

A voice thought to himself, before without warning another voice intruded his head. Come ON, Nathan! You're the freaking SHADOW now! It's your JOB, man! Flightwire, Nathan Washi's inner hollow, yelled at him within his head, as he visibly sighed. B-but... my power hasn't gotten any greater since Stefan advanced me... What does he want me to- STAND UP MAN! I'M STILL HERE! AND YOU HAVE FREAKING BANKAI! AND HAVE HAD IT! ...Although, I'll be honest, I've been feeling weird lately.

Nathan blinked, his VERY LONG green hair shifting slightly as he looked up, his white wings on his back flapping impatiently. Yes, Nathan was a freak; he had a weird look of red clothing, extremely long green hair, and large white wings. He knew he was a freak; that was just another thing that saddened him and made him think that he probably didn't deserve his position. Someone, anyone would be better... He thought to himself, as Flightwire just sighed. Look, there's the chick you were assigned to find. Just get her- Flightwire pointed Nathan's gaze towards the edge of the Arena, where a young girl was sitting. He blinked quickly, before his sandals clomped a bit faster on the ground, moving right past a man who was at the gate, Nathan slightly shrinking away from him as he made his way over to the girl.

"U-um.. .are you Sherri? I'm Nathan Washi... I'm the Monsuta's... erm... Shadow.. a-a-

AND WE WERE WONDERING WHERE IN F#CK'S SAKE YOU HAVE BEEN."

Nathan suddenly clapped his hand over his mouth, blinking, before moving it away from it again, looking shocked at what he said. "I-I'm sorry.. um... Yeah... We need you to come back... for stuff... S-So... if you could..." He gulped, looking around himself as he thought to himself.

After all, Flightwire wasn't the crazy one who had made that comment, shrieking as loud as he could in his voice with a contorted expression on his face.

That was all Nathan.

Last edited by JJ on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:32 pm
Sherri slowly sat up and looked at the strange man. Her face showed her extreme boredom, and she looked at him like he was nothing to her. She bent her body so that she could see him, while at the same time forcing him to either look away or look down at her cleavage.

"Sorry, I've got class in an hour, so can you do me a favor? Can you find someone to fight me? I'm fucking bored to hell here."

She had ignored his mention of the monsuta, and she stood up, drawing her zanpaktou from the folds of her kimono, then sighed.

"Damn this school administration, forcing me to sign up because "I'm not educated enough". What's with these tests though, they seem like they're for a rocket scientist, not a high school student, yet most of the kids pass."

She glared at the strange man, anger and frustration filling her face as her spiritual pressure flared a bit.

"I told you to find me someone to fight. If you don't find someone to relieve my boredom, I'll take it out on you, so get going and find me someone worthy!"

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Braxia
Braxia
Starter Member

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:40 pm
Roran raised an eyebrow, watching as the two people conversed, they weren't normal, thats for sure, one speaking as if the Girl had run away, or something of the like. the girl trying to order him to find an opponent for her to fight, presumably as sword fight, as she drew that sword from within the folds of her kimono.

"best keep an eye on these two" he decided, not in the middle of anything, it wouldn't encroach on his time, best ensure no one got hurt if a Conflict were to arise.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Left_bar_bleue5/100Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Madness of its own accord...

"B-b..." He muttered, as suddenly his entire body flinched, as he suddenly saw directly down the girls cleavage. FLIGHTWIRE! WHAT DO I DO?! I'M NOT SUPPOSED T-TO SEE THOSE!Idiot, if you're that concerned... The voice replied, as suddenly Nathan's eyes turned brown, a loose smile appearing on his face. "You know, most girls don't just show themselves off for everyone. You must be pretty loose to show yourself to a mere shadow... Or do you just not have any dignity left?" He asked simply, tilting his head as he laughed, before suddenly Nathan's eyes changed back to normal, blinking at her.

"U-Um.." He shivered, gulping as he realized he had no choice now, but glad that Flightwire had said something about it. "N... N..." His eyes got big and slightly teary, as he realized she wasn't going to listen to him. Is he actually going to...? Flightwire thought to himself, realizing that saying no was something that he had never seen Nathan do, in all the years that the two of them had been together.

"No YOu B!TCH! yOU LISTEN WHEN I AM F#CKING TALKING TO YOU, S#IT!"

Nathan's voice suddenly roared out, as he shot his left hand forwards towards the neck of the girl, the neck she had laid bare in her effort to embarrass him. As he did so, a massive amount of spiritual energy appeared around his hand, as he pushed her cleanly out of her body, bringing his hand back as he looked at her, an insanely large smile on his face as he exposed her shinigami form, as from his left sleeve a large sword appeared.

He began moving towards the girl, the large shark-like blade held firmly in his hand, before without warning he stopped moving.

"CONTROL YOURSELF! YOU'VE PROVEN YOUR POINT!" A stern issue was ordered by Flightwire, Nathan's inner hollow, as he suddenly stopped dead, his eyes shaking in his head. "B-But..." He muttered, as his legs began to give out under him, large tears now dropping in pellets from his eyes. "NO BUTS! YOU DID WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO! AND NOW SHE'S EXPOSED AND HAS TO FOLLOW YOU." Flightwire yelled back at him firmly, as Nathan's posture started to rigor a little bit, as he looked up at Sherri, sniffling.

"S-Sorry...." He muttered, looking sadly at the girl, as without warning the two sticky pieces of dynamite that he had placed on the neck of the gigai exploded without warning, making the bits and pieces of it go flying as he looked up at her, swallowing. "B-but I meant what I s-said before. You have to c-come back... Oops..." He blinked, looking over at the sword in his hand as if surprised, lifting his left arm into the air as it fell down back inside of him again, his zanpaktou vanishing from view. "I didn't... mean to h-hurt you." He got out, knowing she would have a major red mark on her neck from where his spiritual energy had disrupted her bodily wavelength, which had broken her resonance with her gigai, breaking her away from it. He didn't care about the other stuff, or if she wanted to fight someone; he was just doing his job.

Flightwire, on the other hand, was starting to get ideas...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:52 pm
She was forced out of her gigai, and was now standing there. The sword had disappeared from the hands of the gigai, brought along to her shinigami form. She closed her eyes, her teath bared, and whispered.

"Growl in to the dark, Mastiv!"

She opened her eyes, glinting with anger, as the black flames poured from the gems on the guard, enveloping the blade.

"I'll carve my anger in to your body, then you can bring those scars back to whoever told you to do this."

Around her, shadows began to rise off the ground, forming a two hundred feet wide dome of black mist, making it extremely difficult to see with normal vision. She would then flash step so that she was twenty five feet directly behind him, pointing her sword at him as what looks like the jaws of a black wolf went flying towards him from the tip. Another flash step took her to be forty feet in front of him, waiting there with her vision, able to see perfectly, ready to intercept any attack. Anyone nearby would have felt the spiritual pressure from her released zanpaktou, she was not trying to hide anything at all, letting the full of her power be sense by anyone around.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm
"I know this reiatsu, looks like she is causing some trouble once again."

Andrew had felt the presence of the vizard that he had faced before, and he knew that she needed to be stopped immediately. He reached down into his pocket, reaching for the candy dispenser he had tucked away in his jeans and consumed the candy inside to get himself out of his gigai and immediately unsheathed his sword. The vizard had a determined look on his face as he spoke in a clear tone. "Cook, Tetsu Itamae." Steam immediately shot out of his zanpaktou as his reiatsu started to rise enough for others to notice. He wanted above all else for the female vizard to notice him so that he can force her to fight him again. From what he had felt it seemed that she was near the local school and if there was going to be a minimal amount of damage to both bystanders and property, someone needed to be the focus of her blade.

He arrived at the school as he whistled once again. Spice started to build up in the grooves of his zanpaktou as he spoke. "Hey remember me dark fire? You ready for a second round?" His dark brown eyes had been scanning around, noticing there were others nearby the area. He was unsure what their strengths were or where their allegiances lie, but right now the primary objective was to keep the vizard off her balance and make sure to avoid the dark dome once again. He then pointed his index finger at the vizard as he spoke in a clear tone. "Hadō number four, byakurai." The bolt of lightning shot out of his finger, aimed directly at the vizard as he maintained his calm expression as he continued to keep abreast about the situation going on. With so many people around he needed to keep his wits and be ready for anything.
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Left_bar_bleue10/100Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:00 am

What a useless little trick.

Wolf had made his way through karakura his mission was incredibly simple today, hell it should be considering he'd only just returned to duty. But just because he had recently had some time off doesn't mean he was really gonna listen. Wolf had taken his time yet again and wandered off to check out the sites of karakura, and oddly enough he found himself now near the high school. As he felt the spike in spiritual pressure and all round presence of some more experienced souls, wolf decided he best have a look what was going on. As he climbed to the top of the rather large school building he wandered over to check out what the hell was going on. Looking over the courtyard he managed to make out 2 figures.

Well this isn't fun.

As the wolf spoke the girl had unleashed her Zanpakutō it seemed, as the black dome engulfed the skies the demonic smile of wolf played over his face. This was a man truly one with the dark, and he showed it full well. Wolf leaped from the top of the building launching into a full on sprint. He moved straight towards the girl, his guiding light? believe it or not it was the mans nose. Wolfs sense of smell acted like an inbuilt sonar, in the dark he was truly at home.

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

As he got close to this girl he launched out sending a massive swing down right in front of Sherri. If it connected with the girl it would probably rip through her flesh even crush a bone or 2. But even if it missed the devastation would ensue, crushing the ground around them and ripping up some of this concrete. But what wolf truly didn't realize about this strategy was the Kidō that smashed into his back. It was a heavy blow spreading to his back but at most it would leave it quite bruised, the back of wolf wasn't one to get scarred from such a little thing. Wolf had inadvertently launched himself in front of this guys attack, one terrible thing about his sonar was the inability to smell energy .... and that seemed to come into full effect here.

WHAT THE HELL KID, YOU WANT SOME TOO?

As he turned back he tried to focus on sherri, he moved into a defensive stance ready for anything to happen. but something was bothering the wolf ....... he knew that smell ...... what was it?

giveup

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]Template By: [Lio the Lion]

Lost little mask girl [open, no Tora or Stefan] M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum