Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jew-cat in the City [JJ And Tina] [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Jew-cat in the City [JJ And Tina] [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Jew-cat in the City [JJ And Tina] [Closed] Empty Jew-cat in the City [JJ And Tina] [Closed]

Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:03 pm

流水

James Mizumuzi

Somewhere around- ... ah.

A voice thought to hismelf, as his body slid out of a waterspout, reappearing from a shower head, his clothes quickly forming around himself as he became solid matter again, having literally appeared out of a water droplet. "Ah..." He let out, stretching slightly, as at last he blinked and looked about himself. They're nearby... I can sense them. He thought to himself, smiling as the blue-haired male tucked his hands into his pockets, looking straight forwards as he left the public shower, walking out onto the streets of Karakura.

His gaze was clam, a small smile on his face still as he walked around, serene in his disposition as he arrived at the place he had been planning at last. reaching out a single hand, he felt his body suddenly moving without warning, performing a Chaos Warp as he reappeared, his hand grasping onto flesh. "Hello? You wouldn't happen to have found any strange weapons recently appear around you, have you?" He asked, releasing the hand quickly as his gaze looked up past his blue hair, beholding the owner of the Nature Energy that he had sensed trigger in recent times, able to collect the owner at last and help them learn who they truly were...

Last edited by JJ on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jew-cat in the City [JJ And Tina] [Closed] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Jew-cat in the City [JJ And Tina] [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Jew-cat in the City [JJ And Tina] [Closed] Empty Re: Jew-cat in the City [JJ And Tina] [Closed]

Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:42 am
She flew away from the man who had grabbed her in surprised, turning around as she came to a stop two feet away from where she had been before, and hovering one foot off the ground. Cat like ears poke up from her orange hair, her purple eyes bright and lively. Her tail had puffed up, becoming about twice as thick as it usually was.

"W-who are you? W-what do you want from me?"

She forced herself to take a deep breath and calm down. This wasn't a bad person, or he would have hurt her already. She should be polite so she didn't hurt the man's feelings.

"Uh... hi there, my name is Elisha. Do you mind me asking what your name is?"

She waited for his response, slowly floating around him, checking him out. She examined every inch of him with her eyes, curiosity getting the better of her, before answering the question.

"Um... actually, I did find a couple of weapons recently, good thing too, it gave me a reason to get rid of the old ones. Why do you ask?"

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jew-cat in the City [JJ And Tina] [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Jew-cat in the City [JJ And Tina] [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Jew-cat in the City [JJ And Tina] [Closed] Empty Re: Jew-cat in the City [JJ And Tina] [Closed]

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:41 am

流水

James Mizumuzi

The male's head tilted to its side as he looked at her, before without warning from his back shot up two tendrils of ice, going up to the top of his head as they formed two pointy ears of his own, the ice collecting at the base of his spine as a frozen tail appeared, slithering down from his back around the ground as he continued looking at her. "My name is James Mizumuzi, Vanguard of the South-West. Nice to meet you, Elisha." He said simply, his tail flicking to the side as he continued to look at her, his mouth returning to an interested line as he awaited her reply eagerly.

"Then I have two more questions for you, if you wouldn't mind." He continued to state, looking totally civil as he glanced around, noticing a nearby park bench. "I hope you're not busy; this might take a while... and I hope you can forgive me if I need to rest, I've had a long journey." He thought, smiling to himself. Well, relatively. He said, sitting down on one side of the bench. He was actually doing this for Elisha's sake, thinking how she would rather prefer to learn this sittting down. "Would you care to join me? I have come to tell you something important, although I am able to wait if you have something else you need to do." He explained, linking his hands beneath himself as the icy ears flicked themselves on his head, still standing up as if with pride. In reality, James himself was completely ignorant of their presence; whenever they spawned themselves, he was not aware of it.

If she was alright with joining him, he would look up at her, and ask her two simple questions. "First... I want you to know that I know absolutely nothing about you other then what you are about to tell me if you answer my questions, the first being: is it true that you never had any actual family ties with any other human?" He asked her simply, bluntly. "And the second one is: is it true that since you have found these weapons, you have found some kind of strange affiliation with any kind of natural elements, or have ever had a strange affinity or manipulation for them?" He asked her simply, being outright and direct in his questioning, looking quite thoughtful as his bright blue eyes looked at her, eagerly awaiting a response.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jew-cat in the City [JJ And Tina] [Closed] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Jew-cat in the City [JJ And Tina] [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:53 am
She shivered a bit as she watched the ice form in to ears and a tail, then hovered over to the bench he sat on, sitting in the air in front of him.

"I don't even know who you are, but I am kinda curious, so perhaps."

She then listened to what he had to say, every so often looking at her left hand, watching as it turned to steel, then back. She shifted uncomfortably as he asked her about her family, she had been adopted, and had run away when she had been set loose on her ceremony of awakening. He had no way to know that though, right?

"I... I was adopted by a shamanic tribe... they said I was a gift of the forest or something..."

She went quiet for a moment, then responded to the second question.

"I'm not sure I understand... I think you might be thinking of Skiel, he is the one who controls the lightning and the wind, though he has taught me how to utilize his gifts. Other then that I can't think of anything... well, except this stupid arm, keeps turning to metal for some stupid reason. Why do you ask?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:07 am

流水

James Mizumuzi

"I see." James said simply, as he began to smile. From his entire body, perspiration began to appear, as he held up a single arm. He stretched his figners out wide, as from his hand emerged ten foot long claws from each of his fingers, shooting high up into the air as from their tips shot long strands of ice, spraying water up into the air as a rainbow appeared above the two as the magnificence of teh rainbow appeared, James' arm lowering back to its normal position as the rainbow remained above their heads, looking Elisha in the eyes.

"You are a Nature Iramasha."

He stated simply, reaching out a hand as he held a palm out, as an immense amount of blue energy began to appear out from his hand, held in an orb there. "This... is Nature Energy. You are made up of Nature Energy, that is why your arm is transforming. However, from the sounds of it there is another being within you; you are also a Ziamichi, something I've never seen with a Nature Iramasha before, but that it perfectly possible." He stated, as he reached upwards into the rainbow, as he pulled down from it, a large blue blade appearing from it, completely curved from its tip up to its sheathe, not like any normal sword but more canine-tooth like in appearance. "This is my Seishin Buki, Sakibo. In similarity, all Nature Iramasha have a Seishin Buki that is bound to their soul; and when they find this, they gain what is known as their Return, which allows them to release their Nature Energy."

He continued his explanation, even as he set Sakibo over to his side, his tail flicking behind him. "You said your arm keeps changing into metal... That may just be your Nature Energy acting up there. Have you ever tried to refine, control it?" He inquired, looking up into her eyes with his own red and blue ones, searching for some kind of answer, the look on his face still completely calm; not seeming excited in the least, like a still pond reflecting her image back at her as he waited for her reply...

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:07 pm
She looked at him, a mix of surprise and fear creeping in to he.

"I'm a Nature Iramasha? What do you mean? What is that?"

She then listened to his explanation and smiled, still circling him in the air.

"Oh, okay, I guess I can understand that... not really."

When he pulled the sword out of the rainbow, she moved farther back. Once hearing his explanation she moved back though.

"Oh, you mean like this?"

The swords seem to appear in the air, like liquid metal flowing out from her arms, one in each hand. They were complete duplicates of each other, no guards, each had a fine oak handles, perfectly formed metal blades flowing from one end of these handles. Once they were completed, her arm stopped flickering, and was no longer metallic.

She looked away uncomfortably at the last question.

"Yes... I have... not much though."

She flipped over in midair, floating so that her head was at James' eye level.

"I have some questions now. Why are you telling me all this? What do you want from me? What did you mean when you asked me to join you?"

The swords in her hands disappeared, as if flowing back in to her arms. She stared at him intently, her purple eyes sparkling with energy.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:56 am

流水

James Mizumuzi

James looked calmly as she released the blades, spinning them about in the air. He noted their duplicity, watching as she spun around him. "A Nature Iramasha is a being of nature; which normally is something that cannot be accepted by humans. Generally, they release their energy as a result of immense mental trauma towards their living situation." He continued, looking calmly into her eyes as she stared at him, the two different colors looking straight back at her.

"I am telling you this because I know what life can be like for a Nature Iramasha... Especially one who has lost their bonds." He muttered, as his gaze softened, seeming dim and far away, remembering something of some emotion as he blinked, before refocusing again. "I do not desire anything from you; but I want to offer you something." He explained, leaning in so that his nose was almost touching her own.

"I want to offer you a place where there are others like you, who have been through similar experiences, and offering you the opportunity to have help in controlling yourself." He explained simply, slightly relaxing back as his ears twitched again. "I won't force you to do anything; that's now how I work. However, there are very few of us in existence, and we've all had a similar experience to one another. What's your current living situation?" He inquired, looking up to her with some amount of curiosity, but that mis-matched gaze still serene, undiverted in its direction...

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:15 am
She listened,turning over in the air, until he asked how her living situation was. At that point she stopped spinning and landed on the ground.

"Homeless, jobless, hated, uncared for, that about describes it. I have nothing but the clothes on my back at this point."

She sighed, and it came out like a stray cat in the rain, mewling at passing people for help.

"I guess I have nothing to lose, so why not. Sure, I'll go with you, I hate being alone. Besides, life couldn't get worse for me, that much I know."

She stopped talking, seemingly distracted for a moment, then looked up and smiled shyly.

"Alright, guess everything is settled then. By the way, how will we get there to wherever you're taking us?"

She looked around, trying to spot a vehicle of some sort, and after not spotting one, she smoothed her clothing out and looked at the man patiently.

"Um... one more question... do I have these ears and tail because I'm a nature iramasha? I've gotten strange looks on the street and..."

She stopped and blushed, slightly embarrassed.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:31 am

流水

James Mizumuzi

As she spoke, James' gaze continued to soften and soften as she spoke, his eyes relaxing in his head as he leaned forwards, holding out his hand and reaching out his right hand and holding it in front of her as from his finger emerged a series of beads, wrapping themselves around Elisha's neck as they formed a necklace, James standing up once more as she asked her question. "One moment." James said, walking over to the giant fountain nearby as he looked down into it, having absolutely no reflection in it as he looked back over to her.

"Hmm? Oh yes, those are perfectly normal. Yeah, I have my own set of ears and a tail, but mine aren't always out as they make me feel embarrassed. They are a hint of what kind of animal you can change into with your Nature Cells, another unique power of the Nature Iramasha." James explained, turning around again as he looked back in the water, suddenly freezing as he saw the only thing in the water being reflected were the ears on his head and the tail on his back, as suddenly both of them became very shrunk up, as if ashamed. "...Here, take my hand." He said simply, an immense amount of red on his face from embarrassment covering his facial features as he reached back a hand, as his other one began to reach towards the water...

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:13 am
She looked down at herself, embarrassed as she examined her clothes for the first time in a long while. Her skirt was torn was slightly muddy and while it had originally covered her knees, it was now barely the length of a miniskirt, the rest having fallen off due to the numerous times it had been ripped. Her shirt had lost its sleeves, and also had many tears in it, barely holding itself together. She looked shyly at James as he looped the necklace around her neck, fiddling with it as he answered her other questions.

When he offered his hand to her, she hesitated for a moment, worried about her appearance, and also where he was taking her. She soon got over it though, and slowly moved towards him, taking his hand lightly in hers. Her face showed a bit of fear and apprehension as she waited to see what would happen now.

"Um.. James... where are we going? I'm scared..."

She admitted her feelings to him, hoping he would understand. She was in a state of confusion, and she would have run away long ago had it not been for the soothing voice inside her telling her to trust him. This whole thing seemed too scary to her, she had no idea where she was going, nor what exactly would happen to her when she got their.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum