Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting off some steam. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Letting off some steam. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Letting off some steam. Empty Letting off some steam.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:00 pm
Natalia made her way into the forest moving deeper and deeper in. Soon she was surrounded by hollows and all you could see on her was a sly grin. Her zanpacto in hand a soft giggle crossed her lips as she used shunpo to appear behind each hollow. She soon returned to the spot she started at. Letting out a soft sigh as she closed her eye. Soon to place a hand upon her right eye. She then put her sword back to her side. As soon as she did a flash of light and multiple sword slash marks appeared upon each hollows mask. Causeing them to slowly dissapear. Her eyes slowly glanced around as she took a slight sigh.

I suppose that was one way to let up some steam though it was not much at all. Though i suppose every little bit helps when you are working to master yout weapon.

She stated with a soft grumbling sound. Closing her eyes she began to wonder what will happen when everything began to fall into place. She soon began to sigh as she took another hollow out with her fists. Everything was getting to be so boring to her. though in a way it was possibly not a good thoing that it all seemed to bore her to no end.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting off some steam. Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Letting off some steam. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Letting off some steam. Empty Re: Letting off some steam.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:03 am
"That's it...a little bit closer..."

Andrew had been doing two things: going through a quick sweep of taking down any hollows and also trying to take down any kind of game. He had been wanting to experiment with some brand new sausage recipes and he needed specific kinds of meet. He had been tracking a duck and luring it into a trap near the water. He wanted to do this quickly so it wouldn't try to fly away. As the duck was about to take his bait while he got ready to use his Kidō to bind it, he heard the roars of several hollows. He sighed softly, watching the duck fly away as he then grabbed his zanpaktou and walked into the direction of the roars.

As he stepped through the forests, the hollows charged straight for him. But as they came at him he started to simply cut his way through the menos that were insane enough to meet him head on. He was not in the mood with having to deal with a mountain of hollows, not while he had been needing to work on getting some materials for recipes. The vizard continued to move until he saw a girl in the distance. He watched as she took the hollow out with her bare hands, which made him move closer. He had been curious about her now since he had been trying to figure out what she was. From the look of things she didn't have any tell tale signs of being an arrancar so she must have been some kind of shinigami. He approached her carefully as he spoke. "Good morning." As he spoke he could feel the presence of something else, he kept it in the back of his head as he wondered what was going on. If anything he made sure that if the presence approached them he would engage.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting off some steam. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Letting off some steam. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 am
She had her back turned to the vizard before the voice slowly hit her ear. Slowly turning around so that her left eye would be visable first she gave a light sigh as she placed a hand over her eye patch that covered her right eye. Slowly rubbing the eye as if it was sore. With a slight shake of the head her senses seemed to return to normal. Though to the one standing before her they would get a strange energy surge coming from underneath the girls eye patch. It would seem as if the makeshift patch she wore was only not even close to holding back the energy that seemed to gather behind it.

Hello to you as well I suppose. Was there anything you needed?

Was all she said for the time being. Her left eye focused upon the one before her as she soon blinked yet again. She was possitive she felt someone else in the area but as to where they where she was not entirely sure..

Hmmmm Whats this?? someone else or is it something else entirely??

She was not entirely sure on wich it was though she could not help but being rather intrigued by it. Though for the time being she figured it best to talk to the one before her for the time being. Though she did not have many words to say it was still something that was rather interesting to her considering all that has happened so far. Though she had to admit that the over whelming joy that the one before her did not recognize her was something that she was rather happy about. Normally she would give her name though she decided to make a special exception in this case as a precaution. She was possitive that the one before her would not know of her past though she thought it was better safe then sorry.

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting off some steam. Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Letting off some steam. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:53 am
"No I was just wondering how you were."

Andrew didn't recognize the other vizard but at the moment he still seemed to be a little bit on the distracted side as he kept in the back of his mind the reiatsu of the strange presence. It did not feel like a hollow, let alone an arrancar. From the corner of his vizard's eye he seemed to be intent to figure out what he had been dealing with as he spoke to her. "I am not sure, but like with anything in this world be ready for just about anything." He looked up in the direction of the woman's voice, almost appearing as if he was studying her intently to figure out what she was. It was clear from first glance she had no hollow hole or mask fragment. However from what he could feel from her reiatsu that she was far from being a human. Now the only question was this: was she actually human or was she something else entirely?

He took no chances with the other woman since she was not a vizard like he and the other woman were. As he took his zanpaktou out, he turned to face the strange woman. The vizard's reiatsu was a low flame but it was apparent as he looked up at her. He gripped the hilt of his blade as his eyes locked up on hers. "Okay, so you commented on her being a pirate. Out of curiosity what does that make you exactly?" He looked at her clothing, trying to determine if there were any kind of specific markings that he could make out to determine her nature while trying to steer the strange woman's attention to him. It was one thing when the other vizard was striking down hollows with little problems, but even he wasn't sure what they were dealing with and he didn't want to see the other vizard get harmed if the other woman was trying to spring some kind of trap on them.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 am
Natalia gently tilted her head to one side as she slowly blinked.. She had no idea what this pirate stuff was but she really did not care to find out either. Shakeing her head her gaze started at alexis.

what is this captain jack sparrow?? and what exactly is a pi rate? is it some form of strange mental dissorder? And i wear this to keep my eye in check. I do not like keeping it closed on my own so i use this as an aid. if you have a proublem with that.. well i do not rightly care if you do or not.

She then slowly turned her head to look towards andrew as she slowly tilts her head to one side. Everyone seemed to be rather cautious of late and she found it rather annoying. slowly moveing to place a hand to her forhead she gave a soft sigh. She could not help but wounder how everything could have slowly fell so far while she was focused on other things. Shakeing her head she offered up a sigh.

Damn the two of you annoy the hell out of me. though i suppose it can be said that listening to you two is better then nothing i suppose.

She stated as she soon vanished from sight as she reapeared she would be seen infront of an approaching hollow her arm halfway through the hollows head. Soon it would slowly vanish as she offered up a light sigh.

So what do i owe the unexpected welcome of your presence?

She stated as her gaze fell upon alexis again a soft muttering sound comeing from under her breath as she tried her best to keep her composure sense she was in the middle of her daily funtime in a matter of speaking.

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:01 am
"I'll explain about it if we get out of this. I found some books about pirates in some of my travels."

He listened to Natalia as he then looked at her eyepatch. To be honest having the eyepatch didn't really seem to phase him much if at all. After all he wasn't one to judge when it came to his accessories, especially when it came to wielding a hollow's mask along with his other abilities. He had seen an eyepatched used once before when he thought about Yukiko, but his thoughts subsided as he looked at the girl again. "Besides, I don't really think you should be judging people when it comes to clothing. Especially considering how uniquely you dress." As he said that he pointed to his head, gesturing in regards to the headband that she had been wearing. "From first glance I kind of thought you were an arrancar and those horns were actually the remnants of your mask."

As she introduced herself, he raised an eyebrow when she talked about something called dragonite. He had encountered those who were bound to dragons, but dragonite was something he had not heard of before. Perhaps it was some kind of mineral that had been forged from dragons or they even had some metal that they had been stashing away that they use for armor and weapons. At least that is what he thought when she said that she goes after the zanpaktou of other shinigami.. He looked to his weapon as he went into an offensive position. "I guess we're going to be doing some introductions, that must mean it's my turn. My name is Andrew Takahashi, sector 2's lieutenant colonel of the vizard corp." He then looked her straight in the eye as he let the edge of his weapon catch the light as he spoke. "And you are going to find that my zanpaktou is going to be a lot harder to get."
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:41 pm
Natalia could not help but stare at the one who was still calling her this pirate thing. Tilting her head to one side she could not help but mummble at the saying that she lost her eye. Though it was farther from the truth. it was something she felt she had to hide. Though to be honest this person was starting to annoy the hell out of her. She then slowly moved a hand to her eye patch as she stared at the both of them.

I have no clue what the hell this pie rat thing is but i did not lose my eye. I still have it. Though it is diffrent now and needs more control.

She stated as she slowly removed the eyepatch. Slowly opening her other eye as soon as it was bearly open both of them would feel a strange sensation as if something was peering into their verry core. In a way the feeling would also seem as if the eye its self was stareing into the deepest parts of their verry core and was trying to find out everything about the both of them. She would continue to stare at the both of them as she humphed slightly.

The patch is not an accessory it is a nescesity. To keep the power within it in check. If i do not keep it in check everything becomes way to easy for me. And that is something i despise more then anything.

She stated with a glare at the one who kept calling her a pirate. She then turned her eyes to The other as she sighed.

ehhh i suppose we can. though takeing me for this pie rat thing is rather insulting to say the very least. After all i am nothing close to a pie or a rat.

She stated with a soft hiss as she closed her eyes. only to open them again soon after. Looking to the lady who in her oppinion insulted her she gave a slight growl.

besides its not your place to assume you know something of someone you have only just met. Or can i assume that you are just some brat that does not belong anyplace near me in the first place? sense you seem to be through assumptions around after all.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum