Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Odd Encounter Left_bar_bleue10015/100000An Odd Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

An Odd Encounter Empty An Odd Encounter

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:23 pm
Itsuki Minami

The Ruler Of The Sky

An Odd Encounter ItsukiMinami600462119_zps3a7b2116

An Odd Encounter Airgear1 An Odd Encounter Airgear-23 An Odd Encounter Ikki-2
It was a quiet day down in the Market of Karakura City. The sun was shining quite brightly, the wind was blowing softly though the air that surrounded the bustling streets that were filled to the brim with stalls. A single male stood alone by the vending machine that was located by one of the small cliffs that overlooked a park just underneath the market area. The male had black-blue hair that could be seen from miles away along with a simple red shirt that clung to his chest as if it needed protection. This boy's name is Itsuki, a simple kid that gets into trouble for absolutely no reason and does whatever he wants, when he wants. Now, he isn't a bad kid, he just won't let anyone stop him.

Moving slightly, the boy's feet jolted foward as he yawned quietly, opening the coffee that he held in his hand. Itsuki's Air Gear, skates that could propell him forward, had allowed him to move down the slope of the cliff, rushing through grass and weaving around people. Continuing his way down, the sun shined brightly as he smiled, speaking. "Man, today is such a nice day. Wonder where I could get some training done..." Finishing his little statement, Ikki came to a stop at a fountain in the middle of the park, leaning against one of the benches that surrounded it. From here on out, anything could happen..

An Odd Encounter FXpoQxJ
An Odd Encounter 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Odd Encounter Left_bar_bleue3500/9999An Odd Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

An Odd Encounter Empty Re: An Odd Encounter

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:38 pm
An Odd Encounter Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIerahYt_1xxzudqwFnFWaL7gjfGLiIm6krdpYF52t75UNNbW An Odd Encounter Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlImb7M-2MWPHPJ9mW1ldBsRgUxYGroBbdVmbh57J7i0MHqdruIw

Nithanial near the fountain in the middle of the park. Sense he got here he found it to be the best place to do his training. Takeing in a deep breath he focused his energy to his body. He decided to train his martial arts ability to fight without his chi for the time being. He wanted to make it where he was better in all aspects of fighting to make his abilities grow even more. Takeing in a deep breath he focused on throwing random punches and kicks around the area moveing in a clockwise motion around the fountain. HE would start with plain punches alternateing with his right hand to left. Then quickly switch to blocks. Soon after he would throw a jumping roundhouse kick followed by a quick sweep as he hit the ground. He would continue to do both as he circled the fountain trying to get his own little rythem going with each attack seemingly flowing into another as if he was doing his own little dance. he was on his fourth time around the fountain when he heard the voice comeing from not all that far away. He soon stoped his training to look at where the voice had come from. Upon seeing what to him was a new comer to the area he was at he slowly looked to person over with curiosity.

Yea today is nice. though i suppose the training part is good anywhere. Though so far i found this place seems to be rather good i suppose. There may be better but sense i am still rather new here this will do for the time being.

He stated stareing at the person he was talking to his trench coat gently flowing backwords in a random breeze that at times seemed to come from no where. He had no idea what to make of the person before him though in a way he was not one to judge anyone unless they gave him reason to.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Odd Encounter Left_bar_bleue10015/100000An Odd Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Itsuki Minami

The Ruler Of The Sky

Itsuki leaned backward just slightly to allow his eyes to view the male that had spoke to him. Now, on the normal occassion, Itsuki would have paid this male no attention, but seeing as he was.. training, he would find interest in playing with him. "So, I have... no idea who you are, but you train it seems. I saw you punching the air and circling the fountain, and I haven't gotten in my day's worth of exercise. So I believe this means.. we're going to spar, eh?" Ikki turned and made his way quickly to the male by use of his Air Gear.

Itsuki placed his hand out, nodding softly and speaking in a quiet tone. "The name's Itsuki Minami, but you can call me Ikki. I rarely goto school and a ride skates all day, besides the whole training thing. You are..?" Itsuki's eyes flashed with a great power, his body shifting slightly to ready himself for the tense spar that lay ahead. Behind the two, the fountain splashed water into the sky rather quickly, the wind had picked up and Ikki's own muscles had tensed greatly. He was ready for a spar.

An Odd Encounter FXpoQxJ
An Odd Encounter 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Odd Encounter Left_bar_bleue3500/9999An Odd Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:00 pm
An Odd Encounter Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIerahYt_1xxzudqwFnFWaL7gjfGLiIm6krdpYF52t75UNNbW An Odd Encounter Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlImb7M-2MWPHPJ9mW1ldBsRgUxYGroBbdVmbh57J7i0MHqdruIw

Nithanial offered a slight grin as he took the hand and gently shook it to acknolladge the persons request. Slowly noding his head he took his fighting stance that would appear to be a mixture of a defensive and aggressive stance. A soft grin gently crossed his lips as he stared at Itsuki.

i see so you want to spar hmm? I suppose that can be arranged. though i will not hold back. The likely hood that you will get hurt is rather high to warn you right now.

He stated as he stared at the one before him. He was not entirely sure what to make of the person at all. Though in more ways then one he really did not care. he was more focused on the fight ahead and that kinda got him excited as his body had gotten random chills as he stared at the person before him.

I shall let you start this. After all this is your request it is only right to have you start the spar. Unless you feel you are not able to start it in a strong fashion?

He stated with a soft grin as a chuckle slowly escaped his lips.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:11 pm
Itsuki Minami

The Ruler Of The Sky

Now, this is where Itsuki's stubornness and idiocy would come into play. If one from the outside were to look in and watch both Nthanial and Itsuki, they would see Nthanial as the stronger opponent and probably side with him. The funny thing is, unless Nthanial can somehow beat the ever living shit out of Itsuki to where moving is not a possibility, he won't be giving up. Smirking at the man, Ikki activated his Air Gear and swirled around the male's figure. "Cocky, eh? I guess we have something in common."

Continuing the swirl around Nthanial, Itsuki frowned at the male's comment about possibly not being able to make a first move. "See, I know I'm a kid and shit but come on dude, don't assume that I'm weak because of it. You might be sadly mistaken..." Shifting once more, Itsuki allowed his Air Gear to shift his direction towards the Fountain. By jumping into the air, Ikki was able to land on the edge of the fountain and grind it. Now, grinding the Fountain gave him sufficent momentum to launch off of the edge at incredible speeds and aim a single punch at Nthanial's head. Whether he was able to make this punch was dependent on Nthanial's speed. Just to make sure he could keep himself from being counter attacked though, Ikki raised his right leg slightly to cause his knee to jut out. By jutting his knee out, he'd be able to block a single punch and even stop a grapple if need be.

An Odd Encounter FXpoQxJ
An Odd Encounter 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:31 pm
Something in common huh?? well i would not be to sure about that. I do not go by a persons age. but what i can read from said person.

As he spoke a strange wind would seem to build up around nithanial as he began to focus his chi into his manipulation. As he watched the person before him he gave a soft grin as he would seem to bearly move to the side to avoid the punch. He then would swiftly manipulate his own body to avoid the knee as well a soft grin forming upon his lips as he watched the boy sail past him after moveing in a form of dance like pattern to reach a combat stance yet again.

I can see a few things that most can not though i do see a spark of sorts from you. you rely to heavely on your speed to reach a desired outcome. or thats what i can tell from the short attack you just did anyway.

He offered a soft grin as he stared at the person with a light laugh. He knew he could have done a certin attack upon the kid after avoiding the attacks though he wanted to do the test wit a weaker attack if he was aloud to when the boy attacked again. It would be clear by looking at the Nithaial's face that he was waiting for something though many would be perplexed as to what he was waiting for exactly.

All i will say is you best not get to into this or else you may not be on your feet for to long. Though this for now is just a warrning.

He was rather interested in the boy though you would never hear him admit that though. In a way he could not help but wounder if the boy even could learn anything outside of that involveing those things he used. He then took awhile to think about if this was really even worth it anymore. Shakeing his ehad slightly he gave a soft sigh as he slowly began to walk away. Maybe i will spar with you again when you can actually handle it. He stated as he kept walking away untill he was out of sight.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum