Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Welcoming Home  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Welcoming Home  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A Welcoming Home  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Welcoming Home

Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:10 pm

T O O L - S O B E R

The elite flow the destructive presence, feel the pure fires of Tsui Yazaki and even he knew this man was a monster.

Tsuis blade fell looking to cut this man in half he was met by something quite troublesome, the gun stare him in the face. By this point Tsui was unable to withdraw from his attack and the bullet landed cleanly right to his chin as he pulled his head back trying to make sure his last move was still in motion. Needles to say as the explosion smashed into his jugular the man was blown back for almost a kilometer before being smashed to a stop by a tree. The iron thick skin of Tsuis had managed to soften the blow of Alucards attacks, but it still wasn't enough, Tsui was left reeling coughing up blood and vomit as he held his neck trying to regain his composure. The man in front of him was ripped apart by his Tsuis banzai, a bloody pool being the simple remains of him. It surprised Tsui to no avail just how this monstrous man who seemed to just regenerate with elite precision that the lifelines body now just sat there. the small smile returning to Tsuis face it seemed that this battle was somewhat finished. But as Tsui stood up and began to walk off a little bit of a sigh for a waste of time, he heard it. A human had screamed out and seemingly the man he had just killed had spawned a new but this time .... not just once. The red haired man was surrounded by the black coated devil that inescapable grin launching across his lips as he stood there spouting on about the order of thing. how tedious this was and with that all to sincere smile and a joking tone Tsui manged in all hi elite calmness to spout out a little sentence of his own

your really an interesting man Mr god but i think that by now it should be considered that running away and hiding under my bed is a good option, but then in the end if i don't use my fullest how am i supposed to claim the bragging rights, Tsui Yazki conqueror of god ...... nah doesn't work does it? Oh well guess ill just have to do it for the fun of it

These words were soon darted to the man walking from the site of destruction Tsui had created the red blade known as Hyrule soon returned to its sheath as tsui pulled the extremely long kinzoku from its sheath on his back, the zanbatou reaching out as if beckoning him to use it. The long blade shined from the dark sky above glimpsing out only a small shot of the sun. The blade now unsheathed was truly a sight to behold and without another second he sat it on his shoulder a grin crossing his lips his eyes closed as he spoke out the words one wouldn't soon forget. The callous words dancing off his lips and within seconds the heat around would becoming extreme to no lengths making those within its grasp start to burn slowly but surely... this could only be 1 thing

Bankai

Though nothing seemed to change in theory there was obvious more power brewing much more fire within the man, and beyond all more strength. Tsui strode forward a little bit his eyes opening as he looked at Alucard a generous wave of steam stepping forth and withering all that was green around him the moister completely sucked out of the very grass itself drying it up within seconds and leaving it to soon cast into flames nonetheless. As his left hand came to sit on the blade of Kinzoku the blade would almost fade from existence now turning into pure gas to sit around this small area its deadly effects seeping in as the 2 men stood there, Alucard was already infected he just wouldn't know it yet. without a second thought the metal within his system poured out and without a thought materialized kinzoku into the blade they all knew.

If your god my good sir i guess that means I'm the devil, and you've just stepped into to hell

As Tsui stood waiting he was ready for what was to come next the heat around him strong enough to burn anything that got close this was his way of welcoming someone to show their all .... his way of welcoming Alucard home.

A Welcoming Home  - Page 2 M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum