Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Harvix
Harvix
Starter Member

A lone Wanderer(OPEN, please post...) Empty A lone Wanderer(OPEN, please post...)

Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Just beyond the training ground of the Seireitei, through the thick forests that lay beyond branches on the ground snap and break, a shuffling noise of footsteps quietly echo from somewhere in the trees. A semi large figure roughly seen through the cracks of the trees. Small amounts of spiritual retei present, something large sticking out of its back. Seemingly to be approaching closer and closer to the edges of the Seireitei training grounds.

"Damn it all....where have i gone this time. I feel as though ive been here before. There that tree, i know this forest and this feeling of overwhelming spiritu...."

With his final words being cut short as he gazes past a clearing in the trees, his heart nearly stops. Sweat begins to drop off his face, his eyes wavering uncontrollably, hand shaking.

"No....NOOOO! How have i come back here, what foul trickery is this. I must be dreaming or having a nightmare, to be standing here on these grounds of all places."

Stepping forward his legs give out, falling to the ground on his knees, eyes still looking at the tall buildings of the Seireitei. Images of what transpired long ago flood his mind rapidly, some over and over again.

"Damn you foul thing, do not torment me now silence yourself i need to think. Im in no mood for your games" His mind clears to his own thoughts, they still of the past but not so vivid as he would want them to be, tears flood his eyes from it all. He wipes them away and continues to stay where he is, contemplating what he shall do next. Perhaps the horror is only in his head, and by facing it again the nightmares can finally cease. Picking himself up with the help of a nearby tree, testing his legs before walking this time he sets out from the trees out into the open. The sound of metal on metal ring into his ears, the shouts and rants of people in training. Above birds fly peacefully in the sky, a small breeze feeling cool against his skin. Someone must have already noticed his presence, since there is no one to great him here they must not think him a threat. Walking for a few more moments he stops on the downward slope of a hill facing the open grounds of the traning courts. There he sits and waits, the giant Zanbato sticking out of his back shouldnt be to hard to miss.

Even in death your work will not be done, i will see you again
Anonymous

A lone Wanderer(OPEN, please post...) Empty Re: A lone Wanderer(OPEN, please post...)

Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 pm
A lone Wanderer(OPEN, please post...) Amara1_zps52dcc3c0
Amaraevara, GilWashi Youtube on Steroids!
Geh! I guess I didn't figure your face in the equation, hahaha! Now smile!
    ''Turn up turn up! Inconsential theories!'' The blonde hummed a little bit here and there. Why was she near the Seireitei? Well simple! Gathering information! The girl just let her body sway side to side; in fact, she had never shown her face in how many years? So it's not like anybody knew who she was, what the hell she was doing here, and why the bloody hell she had a camera. In fact, it was probably not that rare to see Suigura's here, after all, they had an alliance.. right? She wasn't even sure anymore, but did it matter? The blonde was swaying side to side, and then just hopped out of a tree, landing on the ground with a light pop! Her steps were dancing almost, as she saw a figure on a hill. Chewing a piece of pocky, the woman bounced from foot to foot, before plopping beside the male. ''And this song has a screwed up message, that I never put in!'' she opened her mouth, letting out such a weird statement. She tilted her head and laughed, probably at a joke only she understood. ''Oi, big blade, what cha doing?'' she asked, shuffling with the camera in between her hands. Putting it to her face, she suddenly turned, facing him, with a smile on her lips. ''Welcome to Shinigami Live! This bright young fellow, whom's name is not revealed and will be called Big Blade-kun, will enlighten us with answers to our many questions! Is everyone ready? Okay, here we go!'' she said, her voice taking on the cast of an announcer.

''Now, Big Blade-kun! What are you doing sitting on the top of a hill, when clearly you're a shinigami? Are you a reject of the Shiho Academy? Did you mean to escape? Is life that difficult in your squads that you need salvation? Or did you find some random candy trail on the ground and wandered towards this area!? Let us know! We're curious, yes yes we are!'' the woman kept going her words a veritable fountain of questions. In fact, she didn't even want to stop, as she let out a big smile from behind the camera, waiting for the male's answer. The wind rippled lightly, her really short skirt and her tight shirt bringing out really feminine attributes. She didn't seem to be concerned by him showing her panties, and just generally seemed to be extremely confident of herself. But Amara wondered, how far would he sate her boredom? The Suigura was bored, sure, and looking for information too; but she didn't want to be such a fuddy duddy either! So maybe having a little fun with this shinigami would make her day nice and bright again, as she let out a small giggle. How confused was he at her antics? How would he answer? The blonde woman wondered that, as she was almost alight with trepidation and excitement! She couldn't hold it back, she just had to pester this poor man a bit longer ; after all, it would give her so much fun to do so!
Harvix
Harvix
Starter Member

A lone Wanderer(OPEN, please post...) Empty Re: A lone Wanderer(OPEN, please post...)

Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:50 pm
It wasnt as though he wanted to be here entirely, however he felt almost completely at home sitting there as if he did this before numerous times. Questions rising and vanishing in his mind slowly but surely they emptied out from his head and it cleared up. He didnt worry so much anymore, infact he was thinking about just walking right back in there and picking a fight with someone, however its not as though random people just happen to wander into this area and...

"Who is that?..."

The words come out of his mouth as his brain processed what he saw out of the corner of his eye. A swaying, dancing little girl just hoped out from a different area of the forest he aimlessly walked through. Who all else could be in there he wondered, and where the heck did she come from. As the thoughts rattled around he noticed she was wondering over to him. A camera in her hands and obvious music playing into her ears, what could this woman...girl....thing want with him. This was not what he was expecting however appearances could be deceiving. With no way to tell who she is or was, the answers would come soon enough. As he was about to stand and walk away but for some reason his curiosity got the better of him. She approached and made some comment about the sword on his back calling him -Big blade- a name he fears will be said all to many times. She then pounced him with question after question all of which he couldnt think of an answer to all of them at first. Looking at her in the eyes the entire time she was speaking with the same expression he had when she walked up, confused and puzzled he replied slowly at first then gained his normal tone.

"There probably....better places to waste ones time then to sit upon a hill and contemplate things in private, i have never been apart of the Academy to my knowledge, and i already did my running from this place, also im not apart of any squad anymore. As for candy trails....if you see one come find me for besides you at the moment that would be the strangest thing to see here."

He surprised himself on how much he spoke just now, for often enough he would have ignored this girl and left without a word. Perhaps now that he is in this land again, the desire for fellowship grew in him. As he finished speaking and realized once again that he was on camera and didnt know exactly who it was that could be watching this at the moment. Still it did not matter whatever happens here in the next few days will happen, and its better to just accepts everything since its not like it used to be apparently. Standing up onto his feet, brushing himself off lightly he spoke to her again.

"In the category of questions not asked, i will go ahead and answer one for you that may not matter. I am called Rolk, who are you?"

Even in death your work will not be done, i will see you again
Anonymous

Sat May 25, 2013 8:24 pm
A lone Wanderer(OPEN, please post...) Tumblr_ma7i4wpeTv1r8q1lio1_500_zps453a172c
Aivee Moving Services!
Due to the other half being innactive, I want to submit this to archives! <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum