Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natalia in the underground. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Natalia in the underground. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Natalia in the underground. Empty Natalia in the underground.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:58 pm
Natalia in the underground. Yudans11

Natalia began to sigh as she entered the underground. Up untill now she had only really heard rumors of this place though it did seem rather interesting to her at the very least. Looking around she gently rubbed the new eye patch over her left eye as a soft grin slowly crossed over her lips. damn looks like i lost in a way. I was sure this place did not actually exist. Though i suppose its a good thing i did not actually make a bet. The gold trim seemed to sparkle on her eye patch as she giggled. Three straps were upon the patch that seemed to craddle her head latching together on the back of her head. Shakeing her head she slowly moved her hands down to her side.

Suppose i might as well have a look around. After all i came all this way no point in not exploreing this place. She stated as she used Shunpo to get a closer look. She was rather impressed with how everything was looking even though it was not done. Her gaze would fall upon everything around her as she moved through the area. Her intent was mearly to look around though everything down here seemed rather interesting. In a way her mind was telling her that it may be an interesting place to move into as well. If she was even able to move in that was. though in a way it would be clear that she may not actually care about the can or can not as well.

If I can find a place here that no one really care's about i may just make it my new home.. Though of course i will not tell anyone but i suppose when they find out i will cross that bridge then. She stated to herself with a soft grin as she soon came to a stop as her thoughts seemed to grow on if this place was something she would actually be interested in or not. Her mind over took her thoughts as she gently closed her eyes. Though then again i suppose it may be best if i stay above ground just in case possibly. Though i do not think i will be able to stay above ground for to much longer depending on how things go somewhere down the road up there.

She could not help but growl at herself and how things in a way have ended up. Though in more ways then one she was rather happy with them as well. In a way it would say she would not have to hide anymore. Though at the same time it would say that it was unknown what may be after her now as well. Her mind was raceing will all possibilities of what could happen. Though she quickly became focused again to get back to exploreing though she had yet to actually move again.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natalia in the underground. Left_bar_bleue30/100Natalia in the underground. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Natalia in the underground. Empty Re: Natalia in the underground.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:37 am
An Area that had commonly been passed by and labeled as nothing but as a waste, dump, where those who should disappear go. This place was the karakura underground tunnels and where they went was unknown. The passage was used by many others who passed through the area for there own purposes and reasons and the same applied to Yoma Yazaki. He came across this area in order to push his own training forward distant from others who might disturb him. He came past the entrance to the tunnels many times when he used to travel around on the ground of the world of the living. To him they blindly followed their pathetic fates til the ends of their days. Yoma wouldn't allow himself to follow a path blindly and become lost to what they can call his fate. He will create his own say in his so called fate, no one will get in his way and if they do he will tear them out of that route.

He found people to be commonly a distraction yet entertaining when their true power came through. Whats important is the people themselves but the power they hold the power to create much more power. Power that accels beyond the power before it allowing new and higher levels of power. He was sure of one thing he won't lose. He will raise his powers and use others to do it. The reason he came to this place was train all alone but fated encouters happen when they are least expected this place was underneath a grand city that was very well gaurded his desire was to find that fated encounter and the city meant nothing so if he could caused enough noise some once would come. The one who came might be the one who might help him get some training done. If something happed to the city then whatever as this pathway might not even lead to the city but it could lead people inside with the pipes and water flowing with this area someone must be required to fix them.

Yoma gripped his Zanpakutō with his right hand no longer holding it with his left. He began moving forward releasing stong amounts of energy and causing destruction down below. He made sure it was loud so anyone could hear even if they were deeper in. Even if no one from the city was affected or even if this place route a thing to the city someone was bound to hear it. He wanted the power of whoever came towards he wanted the power to push beyond his current limits. he wanted anything that allowed him to over come his postion of damned weakness. the power to control that which he saw he didn't want to be a punching bag to bastards of strength.

"Sorry but with my right hand im taking my freedom and pushing it forward. Hold on to your pathetic love and compassion for others in the left hand. Those will only end up destroying and slowing down our future. I'm going to show the rest of the family to look out my power is what they will all surcome to"

His flames consumed what was in site cauing endless destruction and and danger within the area. Power what fueled the hungry fool to push himself. The goal to surpass other andto become an engrave ideal within the heads of other other who strive to achive what he is wishing to achive. He swung his blade with no respect or care either . His fate is changing according to his own demands.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natalia in the underground. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Natalia in the underground. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:17 am
Natalia could not help but blink upon hearing the commotion. She gently rubbed her eyepatch as she gave a soft sigh and gently shook her head. She soon used shunpo to appear infront of the one causeing such a racket. She soon found herself stareing at yoma and slowly tilting her head to one side as she took in a deep breath Damn another shinigami? Do i have bad luck or something or do you people just happen to find me even in the most random of places? She stated staring at the male with what to some would appear to be her only good eye though that was far from the truth. Stareing at him she could not help but listen to his words. though in a way they only made her want to barf.

Damn what are you an idiot? Waveing your sword around like that you look like a complete moron.If you are going to use a weapon to attack something at least use it right damn. Natalia took her sword in one hand as she stared at the male before her. Her smile was that of a blood thirsty madman. she stared at the male as a soft laugh escaped her lips. You really need to have more feeling in your attacks as well. This crap about trying to get people to sucome to your power is pointless if you do not have the power to do it in the first place. You aim to destroy and plow down anything that stands in the way of your goal. That is the power the sword is ment to give you. That is how you break your limits to push forwards to something that is even greater then yourself.

Natalia then would wait to see how the male before her would respond. her chaotic smile would not leave and it would seem that she was stareing at the male with passion. Though it was not a well known fact that her passion could at times be dangerous to not only herself but at times it was even dangerous to those around her as well. She did like the flames though to somes supprise she only thought that it made for a good light show. And helped to light the darkness when the need was great enough.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natalia in the underground. Left_bar_bleue30/100Natalia in the underground. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:37 pm
With All the racket that Yoma was making someone was bound to come and someone did. Yoma felt that the women who came before him held an amazing amount of energy compared to his own current level of strength. She was bound to be able to teach him something. She made the comment about another shinigami appearing so to yoma it appeared that shinigami have appeared before her multiple times for one reason or another that he gave no mind to. Her words were correct about the way he handled his blade he needed better control of it as it showed his poor swordsmanship skills. A weapon would better off be used correctly or not used at all. He could throw away the blade if he ended up in the case where he found the blade to end up being worthless.

She spoke of how he needed to put more effort into his attacks as no one will fall to his power if he doesn't have the power to cause others to fall to it. His blade was going to guide him to the goal he desired and mow down anyone who came into the path he had to cross. His own power wouldn't be able to do that as the blade was the one giving him the power not him giving the blade power. Yoma would continue being stuck if he continued this way and he would never break his limits if he didnt allow the blade to increase his strength. He had to connect to it as a weapon.

Yoma sighed for a moment and calmed the release of his flames. He seemed show a creepy smile on his with a light angry look to him. He put his left hand in his hair pushing it back.

"From what i feel from you, I sense a very powerful amount of strength you process. I'm quite curious for what you can teach me . My name isn't very important but we should introduce ourselfs to one another shouldn't we? My name is Yoma Yazaki a low level Shinigami that aspires to reach new levels of power to obtain strength to match up to others. I don't want myself to keep on failing to others. I am looking for a way to get the basics drilled into my head without having to do those boring tasks given at the damned academy. I do thank you for your insight. With your strength i feel as i can learn a lot. So consider me a blank book you can fill with your knowledge."

Yoma basically laughed and held a feeling of lust and desire as he spoke. His voice seemed to just have been full of his own desire and feeling of power that same desire wanted to reach. He hoped that this women would take the time to teach him some new abilities and stuff to push him to a higher level. He was horrible with all the basics but had a better understanding of the Kidō concept then his other half.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:38 pm
Natalia could not help but grumble as she listened to the male talk. She soon slowly tilted her head to one side as she gave a soft laugh. Damn you talk to much. though i suppose i could tell you my name. My name is Natalia De'Mortes. Just do not forget it. You can write it on your hand or something if ya do not trust that head of yours to keep it memarized. She stated as she had gently started to tap her sword against her left shoulder. She had used her other hand to gently rub against her eye patch as she gave a soft grin as she glared at the male.

You are a disgrace to the wielder's of the sword lets see if we can not change that now shall we? Her grin turned into what some would call a form of demonic smile as she charged at the male. She was not useing her full speed to charge though she was still rather fast and would almost seem to be upon him in an instant when her shunpo skill was added to the mix. She was only going to do one single attack. a downward slash with a single hand that would still pack quite a punch to it. She was trying to take it easy but she was to eager to get into a possible fight that might actually be enjoyable to her to care about holding back. She did manage to pull the power of the attack though it was just bearly. To the one she was attacking it would be clear that she was just bearly able to hold herself back and in more ways then one her actions showed that she was one who would be a teach by example insteed of those lame words that people would tend to use to give a form of explination.

There was something in the way she swung the sword though. The wai it moved with her arm would seem to demonstrate that she did not depict a diffrence between her arm and the sword. The look of the singular attack would seem to show that it was as if the sword was nothing more then a simple extension of her arm. She would speak volumes with this singular attack if one was able to see the words hidden within the blade that she was useing. She was as one with the blade even if it was something that she was she was not completely used to using yet.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:25 pm
The women before him seemed to be annoyed with his on going conversation and seemed to only want to work through actions rather then let words contain what she wanted to express. She did express that Yoma wasn't worthy to wield his weapon and that her name was Natalia De'Mortes. She insulted him by saying that if he couldn't remember her name to write it down some where. This only made him laugh as it reminded him of his other half's useless antics and giving people nicknames in order to remember their names. She had prepared herself to attack and moved quickly. This only excited yoma as what better way to train then through combat then those boring drills at the academy. It also appeared this also excited Natalia so what Yoma expected from this was to grow beyond the person that he stood as now into something more. Yoma made sure to have his blade right in front of him for protection but quickly noticed Natalia had appeared right in front of him and swung her weapon. He kept his eyes on her movements their was something different about the way the blade moved compared to his own. She had great speed and that allowed her to be right in front of yoma in a matter of seconds. The blade that she swung looked as it had just been an extension of herself then being a separate entity. Something yoma thought he should mimic.

If the blade had to be used as an extension of one's self then how would a defense be taken on? in a similar fashion as well? Yoma attempted to use his blade to catch the swinging blade of his opponent and to push it away from him. The moment she collided with the blade He felt the sheer power that this women held as he struggled to keep the blow from hitting him and pushing it away. His blade was getting close and closer to his own flesh as the blade that Natalia swung hadn't strayed in the direction it was attempting to move in. They were locked in a one sided stand still. Yoma shifted his weight forward to push the blade that was coming towards him back and created some distance between him and women who held power.

"Damn it your power is stronger then i expected it to be. I still think that your holding back and playing with me. If you are then awesome i look forward to this. Its so much fun."

Yoma enjoyed this fight it had felt different then any other he had been in before. He wasn't in a situation where he was being made a fool of or looked upon as someone with no hope. in this fight he would be pushed to his limits and use what he saw as information to grow beyond his own level and limitations. Instead of going in for the attack right away and rushing he would wait for the much fast Natalia to attack him and react based on that.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:13 pm
Natalia took a note that he was able to stop her blade in a manner of speaking. Though it was close to hitting on his part. This only made her smile grow all the more wider and to some it would make it where she would look more like a demon then a normal shinigami. Damn right im holding back. I do not want this to end to quickly. you can't learn anything good if you fall to damned quickly. She stated with her smile still fully in tact. A soft laugh escaped her lips as she soon would seem to vanish as she used her shunpo ability to appear in front of the target yet again. This time she would do a slashing motion from right to left the motion still mimicking the first attack.

Soon after she would slightly rotate her body and make a secondary slashing motion. this time it would be from a lower-right to upper left slashing motion. The style in wich she used her sword did not change with either of the two strikes. It was clear she was still holding herself back but it was also clear that there was always the chance that she would not be able to manage to hold herself back for much longer. The fight was getting good and she really hated to hold back unless she had to. And seing as how she did not really have anything to aid her in pulling her attacks she was bearly manageing to hold herself back useing her willpower. Though she really had no idea how much longer she would be able to really do that.

You to best stop holding back of you may be in some real trouble as this thing goes on.. She stated with her smile never fadeing. It would look as if she had done completely mental though it was clear that she was mostly in desprite need for something to quench her thirst for a good fight.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:18 pm
It only made him happier and much happier to know that his opponent was holding back. They informed him of how they were struggling to hold back on their strenght. This raised the level excitement he felt. His body seemed to be flowing with excitement. His grip tightened on his blade. Unexpectedly The one who stood before him disappeared within a flash. The same annoying movement that others had used. He had never learned to use it himself nor combat this ability but this might be the time to learn what would the best counter be . This time this fight he would analyze the one he fought. she reappeared before him and swung from her right to left. This made it a horizontal strike. This only made him think that he could probably use a vertical block to attempt to parry it. As Natalia's blade made contact he could feel the weight of her strength slip into a state or more power she was doing what she stated that she might not be able to hold back her own strength. He tried to push her strength back but her power overwhelmed him and to prevent taking a hit he allowed his body to move with the force pushing him. he hadn’t moved much but it had seemed she predicted something among these lines as her body also slightly moved and prepared another strike. This time it happened to be a rising vertical slash. It had power and speed into it as the moment she swung it seemed to connect and throw him back. How fast was she..no it wasn’t that he wasn’t moving as fast as he should. He could win this if he allowed the sword to become one with him and countered with all he had.

”You know this is really fun but your right i shouldn’t holding back my strenght against someone as rotten as you? Lets see if we can evgrave the stench of defeat striaght into your damn soul. I'm going to be tearing you to shreads!"

Confident to not allow this to become another loss he let charges go off from his feet moving him away from his target. once that was completed he created a charge directly on his blade then combined his leg work and charges to boost him towards Natalia. He quickly swung from vertically from the lower right to upper left attempting to strike at natalia while his right hand he fired off a fire ball directly in close range at her. the ground below him held charges his feet held 2 and his blade held charges. He was reaching close to his 10 charge limit at one time. He wasn't going to allow himself to be defeated and he was going to make sure he got the favorable outcome.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:14 am
Natalia could not help but stare at the male before her as she could not help but laugh at the comments that were made to her. It would be apperant that she found the whole situation rather amuseing to say the least. It was rare that she actually got this into a fight that she felt she could actually have a decent chance of having fun with. It only made her smile grow even more as the laugh continued. The stench of defeat huh? Well then with all this crappy boasting i can not help but think you stink enough for the both of us with all that crap spewin outta your mouth.

As she watched the male launch himself at her she could not help but think that maybe just maybe she can have some fun with this. Though when she noticed the way he was attacking it would be apperant that she had soon lost the smile that she was carrying would vanish. Though the loss only lasted for a split second before her smile would return. upon seeing the blade comeing at her her hand instinctively her right hand moved to stop the blade with her finger tips. She seemed to bearly managed to stop the blade with her hand without being wounded. Though before he even droped the blade a fireball was shot at her and it would seem to hit her dead on. Though it would also appear that she did no motion to even attempt to avoid the attack as well.

Natalia's defense was something she was rather proud of and helped her to figure out if the person she was up against was even really worth her time or not. Though after the fireball hit the resounding cloud that formed around her hid her form for a little while. Though the cloud would seemed to be blown away when it was clear this seemingly crazy lady could not actually hold her self back anymore as well. The smile that seemed to be plastured upon her face would seemingly tell the whole story. She could not hold back the urge to have fun in this fight and it was clear she was going to do just that. The fireball would have seemed to place small singe marks upon her body though she did not seem to be all that affected by the attack done against her at all.

If you are going to back up those crap words earlier you will have to do a lot better then that! And if you wan't to make sure you up your chances you best leave my eye patch alone. If you know whats good for you. As soon as she spoke she was already upon him She did not dissapear this time she was clearly in full frontal assult mode. As the smile grew wider her sword made a plain downward slashing motion top to bottom. Soon after she would make a sideways slashing motion from lower right to upper left. then finally she would make a sideways slashing motion that went from mid left to mid right. If the person was knocked away she would follow them. The intensity comeing from her body would show that she was truely geting into the moment and that things were truely only really begining to heat up.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 pm
It had appeared that Natalia has stop yoma's swing using her own hand to stop the swing. She seemed to get burned by the fireball but it didn't appear that big nor did it appear to be causing her any pain. She kept going on with the insane smile on her face she was enjoying this lesson. She wasn't the only one excited of this encounter Yoma himself seemed to be glowing with excitement of the battle that continued to rage on. She warned him not to strike the eye patch she wore covering her face. This only gave him a reason to strike the eye patch right off his face and make sure it stayed of. Things would only get more interesting if even more strength was pushed out from the two. Neither of the two would reach their true level of power if they didn't move forward in pushing their power.

"It looks like you are just want to give me a reason to strike your eye patch. I never realized that you even had one in the first place. So why don't i strike it and learn what the hell lies behind that. "

Yoma rush forward and readied his sword preparing for a swing to strike the eye patch. He knew she wanted him to strike his eye patch but it didn't matter to him. Tell him not to do something and he would do it. No restrictions in the world would stop him from doing what he pleases and he won't let the damn women in front of him stop him even is she was teaching him so she will be pushed to her limited and pushed aside.

"I wont lose to you damn it i may not have any skill in hoho but i do have my legs to push me forward and boost me into your defeat.

Yoma as he reached in front Natalia, he striked not at her body but at her eye and her eye patch attempting to harm both. He continued to swing the way he noticed Natalia swing it, an extension of himself using his sword. Once he swung he fired another fireball directly at her. Then he pushed himself away from her seeing what her reaction might be. Neither attack seemed as they would hit their mark but they eye patch should come off if the swing connects. That is if the eye patch wasn't reinforced to withstand strikes from a sword.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum