Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The First Lesson of the Hollow Knight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000The First Lesson of the Hollow Knight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

The First Lesson of the Hollow Knight - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Lesson of the Hollow Knight

Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:39 am
James eyed the girl from afar, as she attacked the man. Feeling the urge to smack her on the back of the head for not strategizing first, he activated his wristpad. He walked over to Naia. "Naia, she should be able to hold him off for a bit, but he's fairly strong. Stronger than me, and almost strong enough to take the three of us. We need to think this through. If we wanna beat him, we've gotta attack in coordinated bursts. Make our attacks spontaneous, unexpected. He's got quite a bit of fighting knowledge, I'm sure. I can cloak, but my attacks are useless unless they make contact, or the opponent is caught off guard. She was a bit overeager there, attacking him before I even had a chance to speak. But still, you and I work well together, we just gotta work amazing together this time." James waited for her response. He planned to take the stealthy approach, waiting for Raven to become fully immersed in his battle with the others before he struck. With his equipment, he couldn't make a killshot, but he certainly could come close to it. (Not like he wanted to kill Raven anyway, he may turn out to be a good ally.) James drew his Daggers of Infinity, and a shadowy aura surrounded them, wisps of darkness dancing off the blades. Then, he tapped a few things on his wristpad, and his contacts lit up. His HUD unfolded before him, and he tagged Raven as an enemy aura, so he would display as red, compared to everyone else's gold (As his eye color was gold at the moment, the aura colors of allies and neutral people appear as gold too.). He smiled. "We can take him if we give it our all." James leapt onto a tree above, then cloaked himself.

The First Lesson of the Hollow Knight - Page 2 Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum