Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Platinum Birthday Celebration Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Platinum Birthday Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Platinum Birthday Celebration Empty A Platinum Birthday Celebration

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:44 am
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED IN HOT!

WELCOME TO THE PARTY! Party party party party party~

There is no posting order, no posting minimum or maximum, just pure INSANITY as far as anything-at-all goes. The party is being held by Alex at Pura's estate in Florence, and a rip in the time-space continuum decrees that all kinds of people are able to suddenly appear there knowing exactly what they're doing. The following activities have been pre-setup; and a party post that takes longer than 5 minutes IS TAKING TOO LONG! D<

Do whatever you want, anyone can come here and just have fun, doesn't matter the status/approvedness of the character either! Just have FUN! Below are my characters who are attending, so people can interact with them!

Colin = In charge of flying anyone who has wings around the house and setting up air-related activities.

Alex = Has brought 30 oil-trucks filled to the brim with alcohol of all sizes, and is managing the bar... for now.

James = Is in charge of detox.

Moonie = In charge of all drunken brawls

Kuro = Is constantly flipping pancakes in the kitchen

Blaze = Is in charge of ALL fireworks, but allows others to set them off

Aso = Somehow got hired as the female stripper; he declined from there and is just wondering around.

Brian = Is the bloodbank for tonight

Sunny = Is in charge of getting people to James for detox

Pura = Is the soon-to-be drunken host and random pickpocket; be careful!

Len = Is in charge of the upstairs rooms and specifically bathrooms with stuff from the spa he works at, as well as playing music.

Schrödinger = Womanizing.

Spitfire = Watching Len.

CB = Running the Turntables.

Justin = Marrying pairings that attend the party together under the name of Jashin.

Karkat = Running relationship mediation.

Iriko = In charge of Bubble Decorations

Dr. Hebi = *w*

SO MOST OF ALL, HAVE FUN!

It's almost time. The Firehawk thought to himself, his arms crossed over his chest, standing over the alcohol of the bar, a giant fortress that went all around him, giving him space for his head here. I wonder what madness will spurn this night...? He thought with a smile, knowing that their entire family was here... and more would soon arrive. The Decorations had already been designed by some random pink haired chick who was currently talking things over with his own pink haired child, who was currently snuggling into her booze without a care in the world. He laughed, holding out his hands, still bound by handcuffs as he laughed heartily, holding his hands out to the gathered persons.

"Welcome to the party! Now, at this party, there will be no sword eating. That's the first rule. The second rule is, if someone isn't drunk by the time that the drinking contest starts, they're automatic participants. Finally, if my daughter assaults anyone, I am *NOT* responsible for damages. And last of very all, I'm still wearing these handcuffs because I'm still on parole. Courtesy of the lightning man. Now, for the entertainment this evening, my son and Bloody Mary will be rocking the casbah." He explained, smiling heartily before realizing a very, very horrible fact...

He couldn't drink booze properly while handcuffed.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Platinum Birthday Celebration Left_bar_bleue10015/100000A Platinum Birthday Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

A Platinum Birthday Celebration Empty Re: A Platinum Birthday Celebration

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:52 am
As per the usual, Azure was simply walking around the estate as if it were his own home. Shorts, tight tank top, and his red hair flowing softly as he walked. The boy was bored, was ready for the party to actually begin, and wanted nothing more to just let lose. But as of late, there were only... serious people he had encountered. One being Colin Waishi, but otherwise he's probably only encountered a few people. The party has just begun, and he wants to have fun.

A Platinum Birthday Celebration FXpoQxJ
A Platinum Birthday Celebration 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Platinum Birthday Celebration Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Platinum Birthday Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:59 am
"So many hybrids here..." The young man muttered, as suddenly he hiccuped. The young man's brown hair stirred along his head, although if you weren't careful you would automatically assume that this young person was female. He would quickly correct you on that if you asked him, as this person was none other then Aso Gaiden. He held out another bottle to Azure, one of his eyelids drooping. "Man this place~ It's so messed up... They hired me on for it... but as a female stripper...! Man I was insult-hic-ed..." He muttered, tipping around dangerously as he followed Azure into the house, looking up at him for just a moment, seeing if he was paying any attention, assuming that he was not.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Platinum Birthday Celebration Left_bar_bleue10015/100000A Platinum Birthday Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:06 am
"See, you know I'm pretty confused on why you of all people would be following me, you know that right Aso?" The man smiled, continuing forward as he took the bottle of what seemed to be some sort of booze, alcohol to put it simply. Aso seemed to be drunk already, as surprising as it is Azure wasn't very astounded by the young man's lack of alcohol handling. It seemed just like him to act this way when drunk, to be quite honest.

"It'd be funny if you actually went ahead and got drunk enough to start stripping like the guests requested you to. But you know, I don't think your male chest will arouse any of them at this point Aso, Haha.

A Platinum Birthday Celebration FXpoQxJ
A Platinum Birthday Celebration 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Platinum Birthday Celebration Left_bar_bleue0/0A Platinum Birthday Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:10 am
Nepeta had wandered into this not-so-little party, peering around before she caught the scent of Karkat. "Karkitty!" she cried out as she pounces ontop of him, purring. She licked his nose and giggled. "Hi Karkitty, how are mew?" she grinned as she got off of him, holding a hand out to help him up. She looks around, the scent of alcohol invading her nose and stinging it quite a bit. "What's all this smell?" she wrinkled her nose slightly. Her tail curled behind her as she tilts her head. "Wheres the food?" the cat-like girl ask, the tip of her tail twitching. It's a party of course there had to be food!
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:44 am
"See, I'm glad SOME-hic-ONE gets it..." Aso told him, his eyes rolling back and forth slightly, before relaxing again, still following the male. "But don't you know, someone probably would, sickos.." Hee xplained to the male, before giving him a pat on the back, turning about as he wondered off into the party once again.

"GAH! WHAT THE F-" He cried out as without warning, he was unceremoniously tackled down to the ground, his buttox slamming down behind him as he slowly stood up again. "OH I'M JUST F#CKING *FINE* WHEN I'M NOT GETTING TACKLED INTO THE GROUND!" He muttered, loudly, as always, but he really didn't seem to mind it quite that much. He looked at the hand for a moment, blinking as if surprised, before gripping onto it, feeling himself beign pulled by it as he stood up straight, his spiked black hair standing up on the top of his head. "IT'S ALCOHOL, PROBABLY... SOMETHING HUMANS LIKE TO DRINK." He said loudly, although not extremely loudly. "OVER HERE, IN PLAIN F#CKING SIGHT." He said simply, guiding her by the hand over to some food, where there was a wide variety of meats and cheeses and vegetables, all available for consumption, as the male reached out his right hand, gripping a chicken leg himself, bringing it up to his mouth ofr a moment as he bit his teeth down into it, his messed up dentistry feasting into the meat, chewing for a moment, still slightly glancing at her from the corner of his eye, unsure how he should act...

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Platinum Birthday Celebration Left_bar_bleue9500/10000A Platinum Birthday Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:41 pm
As the man fell to the ground, tackled by someone, Rachel burst from her hiding place. A crackle of electricity, and then she had grabbed on to the back of the man, her hands wrapped around his neck.

"Piggy back ride, piggy back ride!!!"

She yelled at the top of her lungs as she prodded at the man, her small feminine body poking at him. She wanted a ride, and she was going to make sure she was given one.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Platinum Birthday Celebration Left_bar_bleue5/100A Platinum Birthday Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:12 pm

A Platinum Birthday Celebration 250px-Hitomi_DOA4
H A N A K O
About ten feet away from the entrance, a five foot tall, rectangular portal opens up like a Japanese paper sliding doors, but with no doors. On the other side when viewing into the portal, the Iramasha Island was in the background, telling a tale that Hanako, the once-again honey-haired, petite woman with shapely figure and a pink ribbon tied across the top of her head to keep the hair from causing mischief. She is wearing a golden, belted tank-top that leaves her entire arms and her midsection exposed; her stone-washed jeans contours with her athletic legs while its belt has her padded fighting gloves clipped to it with a separate clip. Covering half of her calves was a pair of high-heeled boots with fringes along the edges of the boot's collar flap.

Hanako gives a charming smile as she approaches the home of the Washi Family, where she would be greeted by someone. If she was greeted, she responds, "Thank you." before proceeding to the impending chaos.

A Platinum Birthday Celebration 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Platinum Birthday Celebration Left_bar_bleue0/0A Platinum Birthday Celebration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:39 pm
A Platinum Birthday Celebration Happy_10

The cat-like Sugiura giggled as she listened to the Cancers ramblings. "Humans like this bitter smelling liquid?" she frowned before shrugging. "Nooo, not this food!" she frowned. "Wheres the fresh kill?" Nepeta pouted before crossing her arms, moving towards his chicken leg. She gave it a sniff and opened her mouth to take a bite when suddenly he was grabbed by someone.

A Platinum Birthday Celebration H8knm10

Oh *HELL* naw. This kitty cat was not happy that her Cancer was being grabbed on. Nepeta hissed as she grabs Karkat away, pulling him close to her. She narrowed her eyes at the female. Her blue tail twitching behind her in an aggressive manner. "Who are mew? And why are mew touching my Karkitty?" she growled, her pupils constricting into slits.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:04 am

"WELL OF COURSE THEY DON'T HAVE FRESHLY... KILLED... THINGS." He told her, blinking.He would never get used to the way she acted, or her habits of eating; they were both relatively beyond him. "..." He blinked as she came up rather close to him, about to take a bite out of his chicken, when suddenly the gray-skinned male was tackled from behind, as his arms gripped onto his neck, scared s#itless from his old experiences, forcing the grip off of his neck. "WHAT?" He exclaimed, starting to fall over, when suddenly Nepeta's rather strong grasp gripped him, pulling him into herself and away from the female, pressing him way too close into her, his arms flipping out for a moment before calming down again.

'FURH MROUAH FREEFE!" He exclaimed, saying "CAN'T F#CKING BREATHE" as loud as he could, but his mouth was muffled by her coat that he was pressed up against, which very much smelled of her, blinking at the tail on her back as he reached a hand around, touching the base of it and drawing down it, trying to get her to calm down.

"Welcome to the party, Madame." A suave voice stated, as the young man known as Spitfire greeted Hanako as she approached the door, his hand gripped around a glass of champagne as she walked inside, as the male followed after her, taking a drink. "It's quite the chaos, isn't it..." He muttered further, still smiling faintly, although his eyes were looking worriedly at the male up on stage who was playing music, the one with the golden hair. "Though it's really not a place for children... though I guess they'll have fun, eh." He muttered further, smiling for a moment before looking forwards, wondering what else would occur.

"VOOOOOOOI!"

A deep, intense voice roared out, as a male dressed in a strange raiment roared in past the door, his head held high as he looked all around himself. "SHI?" He called out, Moonie Iramasha having arrived, and he was looking for his person, as he was looking for Shisome; he knew she was here somewhere, he merely had to find her.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum