Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Fatality Desiire
Fatality Desiire
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Creation of Fatality [Char. App.] - (NO PEEKING! I COUNT VIEWS! UNDER CO.)  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Creation of Fatality [Char. App.] - (NO PEEKING! I COUNT VIEWS! UNDER CO.)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.roleplaysquare.com

The Creation of Fatality [Char. App.] - (NO PEEKING! I COUNT VIEWS! UNDER CO.)  Empty The Creation of Fatality [Char. App.] - (NO PEEKING! I COUNT VIEWS! UNDER CO.)

Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:22 pm
AH! HA! I CAUGHT YOU PEEKING AT MY UNFINISHED WORK!! >.> Stop looking im trying to get the words out but ... I got the writers block

Danava Demon Template

Basic Information

• Danava Name: CAELESTI SUBLEMENTUM
• Adoptive First Name: Nelia
• Adoptive Last Name: Desiire
• Goes By in Japanese.: たそがれの王女
• Goes By in English: Fatality
• Nickname(s):CL, C-Les,Fatal ,Tallie ,Ne Ne,
• Titles: TBA (She hasn't earned any thus far)
• Birth/Creation: May 3rd
• Gender: Female The Creation of Fatality [Char. App.] - (NO PEEKING! I COUNT VIEWS! UNDER CO.)  Icon_gender_female
• Affiliation/Rank: Currently Rouge (Is Subject to Change)

Overall Appearance: (Additional Information)
•Blood Type :
•Eye Color :Aqua Blue
•Hair Style :Long, Straight, Wavy
•Health : Perfect Health

Descriptive Appearance:

• Shifter Appearance Written: Touch her skin and it would be as soft as a rose petal. Gaze upon it, and her ghostly white skin would hold a dim glow, like the aura of an angel. Her hair; long wavy and straight, and always dancing in even the lightest gust of wind, for her hair glistened like the rainbow while her hues (if you gazed upon them) could lose you due to them being as vast as the ocean.

• Shifter Appearance Picture:
Spoiler:

• True Appearance Written: (What is the true appearance of your demon? Write it down here and make sure it is long enough.)

• True Appearance Picture:
Spoiler:

Attitude / Personality

• Personality:

"When I walk into a room, all heads turn, as if I am dripping in liquid gold"

Only those truly close to Fatality actually see all sides of her personality.
She loves to seduce her friends and even her worst of enemies. To kidnap her would be more of an entertainment than a serious matter, and most likely she will talk and seduce her way out of it anyway. For her touch is as memorable as a lovers first kiss. While her eyes are as soulless and empty as the tragic stories that are never written and that are never told. Most people might find her a bit intimidating because of how she carries herself in the eye of the public. Being respectful and humble to all, even to those who may not always deserve it , and yet (although she may not always say much when she does) her words are bold and outspoken with an intellectually wise perspective spoken in-between the lines, and yet cold-hearted, simply because she is afraid to get close to anything with the intent of desire; or anything with / or that use to have, a heartbeat. She has a very serious attitude, and hates to be taken for granted and lightly. She loves to make an entrance and be noticed upon entering any room, and end everything she does with a bang due to her slight arrogance. But when and if she does get close to anyone, she is more than willing to go the extra mile for them, even as far as to sacrifice herself for their safety she steps into any situation fearlessly. Going into any area keenly aware of her surroundings and those around her so as to protect the ones she has a strong bond/connection with. Her loyalty know's no bounds she is undying-ly caring and understanding.
While still able to hold an innocent-child-like-charm about her; and tho she may hold all these traits and be undying-ly loyal, caring, and understanding (able to fearlessly stand her ground and willing to die for others) her mental state is more logical and rational than emotional and based on feelings. This to her (no matter how much contemplation Which she seems to do every now and then) makes her seem slightly mentally unstable to most people, because she struggles from time to time to see the world as others do, just by feelings and emotions rather than through rationality and logic; is what she feels makes her an excellent killer. For she would have no problem nor hesitation taking the life of someone dear to her.

History Of Creation (Background History)

• History of Her Stolen Childhood:

• Another Section Coming Soon (Currently Under Co.):

Demon Powers

• Natural Demon Traits: (This section is basically asking you if they possess any traditional demon traits. As this is a sub-race, they can also use powers listed here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5391-the-demons-abilities-and-powers-version-two)

Origin Powers

• Origin Name:

• Origin Power:

• Origin Abilities:

Conceptual World & Eternal Partner

Note: Eternal Partners are optional and can remove them if you don't need them. The same applies to Rilīja. However, the Conceptual World is generally needed. Additionally, remove this note when making your character.

• Conceptual World:

• Rilīja Attributes:

• Eternal Partner Name:

• Eternal Partner Appearance:

• Eternal Partner Personality:

• Eternal Partner Powers:

Atma Vatou

• Atma Vatou Name:

• Atma Vatou Appearance:

• Atma Vatou Abilities:

Note: To prevent people from being overloaded who make Multi-Origin Danava, we allow them to qualify for certain forms if they a Atma Vatou for each Origin Power.

Diverse Paths

Note: THIS PART OF THE DANAVA REQUIRES YOU LOOK AT THEIR RELEASE FORMS IN THEIR RACIAL THREAD! Therefore, if you have a Danava that has a Saca Atmā (Constant Release)? Then simply remove all of the below and state their Saca Atma or leave a note. Also, remove this note upon completion of the app.

• Aliṅgana State Appearance:

• Aliṅgana State Powers:

• Aliṅgana State Abilities:

• Unnata Release Appearance:

• Unnata Release Powers:

• Unnata Release Abilities:

The Merged Path

Note: THIS IS ONLY FOR DANAVA WHO HAVE MORE THEN ONE ORIGIN! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE? THEN JUST REMOVE THIS ENTIRE SECTION!

• Phyuja Rājya Appearance:

• Phyuja Rājya Powers:

• Phyuja Rājya Abilities:

• Caṛhā Saṅgalita Appearance:

• Caṛhā Saṅgalita Powers:

• Caṛhā Saṅgalita Abilities:

Skill-Sheet
Currently Waiting to Update Once Approved

Racial Skills
  • Za Koa Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Demon Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Shadow Movement: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

(Place ill Start Rp'ing From)(Roleplay Sample)

• Role Play Sample:(Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

The Creation of Fatality [Char. App.] - (NO PEEKING! I COUNT VIEWS! UNDER CO.)  Sig
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Creation of Fatality [Char. App.] - (NO PEEKING! I COUNT VIEWS! UNDER CO.)  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Creation of Fatality [Char. App.] - (NO PEEKING! I COUNT VIEWS! UNDER CO.)  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Creation of Fatality [Char. App.] - (NO PEEKING! I COUNT VIEWS! UNDER CO.)  Empty Re: The Creation of Fatality [Char. App.] - (NO PEEKING! I COUNT VIEWS! UNDER CO.)

Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:33 pm

«THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE»

I'm aware you are new here, but please remember we do not place apps that are not finished upon posting in unchecked. Instead, we place them in WIP (Work in Progress board) UNTIL THEY are complete. Then, once you have finished the app, you will post in WIP Checking and tag it as finished. Please don't make that mistake again.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t2405-wip-checking-thread

The Creation of Fatality [Char. App.] - (NO PEEKING! I COUNT VIEWS! UNDER CO.)  WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

The Creation of Fatality [Char. App.] - (NO PEEKING! I COUNT VIEWS! UNDER CO.)  Empty Re: The Creation of Fatality [Char. App.] - (NO PEEKING! I COUNT VIEWS! UNDER CO.)

Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:50 pm
The Creation of Fatality [Char. App.] - (NO PEEKING! I COUNT VIEWS! UNDER CO.)  Tumblr_mufl34byYd1r8uyogo1_500

Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This member has left the site or is inactive! Therefore, I am placing this into archives! Don't worry, if you want it back, simply post Here!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum