Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Refreshing Left_bar_bleue0/0Refreshing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Refreshing Empty Refreshing

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:26 am
3pm, the time where all the students finished school. The halls were flooded with different years running towards what they had planned. Whether they were heading to after school clubs, home or just to spend the rest of the evening hanging out with their friends, this would be the last time they would get to do such things for a long time. Summer was finally here which meant that the next few months were doing whatever they wanted to, most of this consisted on exercising, going on vacations or eating all the food from the fridge. Although for someone like Oreki, activities such as those were just tiresome and bothersome.

Why waste energy like that when you could sleep all day every day for the rest of the summer?
Oreki wasn’t really like any other typical teenaged boy in Karakura High, for starters he went by his motto, "If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick" The young man believed that saving as much energy as possible was better than wasting it on needless things. Which was probably why his daily routine consisted of, Eat, Sleep, Revise, Sleep unless school was to be crammed in the middle. Living with his older sister whom was out for most of the time in different countries for her job, the boy had the house to himself and yet he still found too much of an effort to find something else to do.

This only meant that he wasn’t really an active individual, he refrained from getting himself involved with extra curriculum activities in or out of school and the first thing he normally did when arriving home was go back to sleep or revise. Although, despite all of this, there was just one thing that made him stand out from others – his ability to solve mysterious mishaps. Being referred to as a ‘Sherlock Holmes’, Oreki had begun to get irritated towards all of this, he saw the mysteries he had solved onto be ‘coincidence’, believing anyone could do the same if they just thought outside the box. He refrained from using this for most things which would be the reason as to why no one really knows of his gift. He had only wanted days of school to be peaceful ones and he would know full well what would of happened if some knew what he could do, although Karakura was far from peaceful when all things out of the ordinary happened from time to time. He had only recently seen sight of weird things, from one time he swore he had seen some sort of ghost or spirit but had only forced himself to believe this was due to his tiredness.

Walking down different routes today for a change, the young man sighed quietly, looking around every now and then to see where he was. It was a nice feeling that he couldn’t quite describe, being lost and all. Even if he couldn’t find his way back home, it relaxed him to the point where he didn’t really have to think about school anymore and the troubles in the past year. He was moving on to his final year of school finally and still had no plans as to what he may do afterwards. Being the start of summer, it was awfully hot, it hadn’t rained in about a week now and didn’t seem to be planning on doing so anytime soon.

“Tired…” Houtarou sighed to himself, taking a few more steps before stopping. Where had his journey taken him? Looking up, he seemed to of come across some sort of private area, although when the boy managed to notice it, it seemed to of been some sort of shop yet somewhat familiar, perhaps talk of it at school or maybe he simply had walked by before? Oreki shook his head, not really feeling like he wanted to put everything aside to visit the shop but if it was anything to get him out of the shade then so be it. The boy stepped up towards the outskirts of the store, sliding the door open quietly and closing it behind him, a refreshing breeze welcoming him as he stepped in from the blazing heat. “Hello…?” He spoke, studying the appearance of the store, it was certainly something compared to the rest… But why did he get this weird feeling when entering? Attempting to shake his thoughts off, the boy began walking down an aisle, looking towards the products that the store had to offer. Something was different about this place yet he couldn’t quite pin point what it was…

Refreshing Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Anonymous

Refreshing Empty Re: Refreshing

Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:51 pm
"Hmm..welcome to Urahara's Shop..something I can get for you valued customer?" Kisuke sat with his fan pulled from his clothing, the man wore his regular attire as he so often did. The Bucket hat he wore covered his head as the yellow hair fell into his vision, he seemed at first glance an honest unkept shopkeeper. Of course the way Kisuke spoke he came across as a smiling and rather limited person. Kisuke had a smile behind the fan as he brought it down now. Waving it against his visible chest that could be seen somewhat. After all such a hot day, though Kisuke's eyes looked over the boy checking his energy. Everything that someone could do in a week Kisuke did in mere minutes. After all it was always interesting to get a customer at this time of day, this one appeared to be a student of some sort. Kisuke's chin hair could be seen slightly as he stood up slowly, the wooden clogs he wore making sounds as he smiled warmly. Though something about it appeared to be laid back and yet absent minded.

Kisuke slowly slipped the fan back into his kimono. Feeling the jacket he wore move and rustle with the effort to put up the fan as he picked up his can and smiled dimly at the person whom had come into his store seeking something perhaps. Something new perhaps for this student, he rarely got involved with people after all Kisuke did enjoy his privacy and freedom that came with it. This was the best way to stay out of the limelight that he'd found. He seemed to wait calmly and patiently with a smile on his face.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Refreshing Left_bar_bleue0/0Refreshing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:17 pm
"Hmm..welcome to Urahara's Shop.."

Looking up towards the pleasant welcoming, the boy nodded quietly, showing a form of gratitude. Judging by the looks of it, this man must be the shopkeeper. It wasn't everyday though you would see someone in such a laid-back attire though but then again, it must be nice for this man - having everything you need in one place so waking up to the feeling of having the feeling that you have to go outdoors wasn't there.
Then again, maybe that's what only Oreki felt like, if he didn't have to go to school, then he wouldn't - But he wanted the grades.

"Something I can get for you valued customer?"

Although this was weird, Oreki had tried to shake off the thought since he had entered the shop. But the moment he did, he felt as if he had the same feeling of when he had come across spiritual beings. He softly sighed to himself, shaking his head - perhaps he was just imagining all of this. Yet, he still felt uncomfortable with wanting to tell anyone about what he could see, the last thing he wanted was to be taken to some mental hospital.

"I was just...browsing. You have some interesting products..."

Oreki added, where on earth were these things imported? Or had he simply missed what every store had, Oreki wasn't really the type to go shopping in downtown Karakura, local conbinis were enough for him - but them alone felt too hectic for him.

" I've never seen this store before but this whole part of Karakura is new to me. It's nice if I'm honest, away from all the traffic, rush hour...paranormal things as well."

The vast selection of goods the store had on offer was large, but some of which were goods that Oreki had never heard of or could understand what they were used for. If he was honest, the young man preferred these types of stores than to a regular conbini - they were always so busy with bright lights and had that rushed feeling to them but here was different, the whole laid-back feel to it felt similar to how it was at his own home.

Refreshing Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Anonymous

Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:00 pm
Kisuke smiled he had somethings on his mind at the moment, however one could argue it was rather fascinating that someone would come here. Kisuke tapped his fan on his chin thinking now as he waited for the man to finish speak, letting his customer talk was perhaps one of the few joys Kisuke could find in somethings these days., People were as always fascinating in their own ways. Meeting now people was one could say perhaps a pleasure. Kisuke looked over the male calculating the outcome for almost everything, sort of a habit one could saw. However his look seemed rather aloof and if anything he didn't seem to have any signs of a calculation like look about him. His shaggy hair of blond fell across his brow as he smiled waiting now as he spoke. " Ah you are to kind valued customer, well let me know if you need help with anything. Truth be told Kisuke did have things on his mind as he opened the fan and walked to away for now, checking somethings that may of needed doing. He waved the fan back and forth, letting the air cool him off.

Kisuke showed signs of well thinking about somethings as the trademark bucket hat with the green and white stripes as he began to think about somethings. Kurosaki-san had indeed been away for a long time. Something was wrong, he'd not see Yoruichi either in a while. Something was indeed going on, he was going to have to make a move soon it seemed. Kisuke would of rather avoided the spotlight but perhaps he was needed? The Soul Society had been in ruins for so long since Yamamoto had died things had been unstable there to the degree that people could simply call strange. One could hear the sound of the clogs echoing out now, as he began to continue fanning but acting like nothing was on his mind. Kisuke Urahasa was indeed a man strange to those whom saw him. Eccentric and seeming to keep his homely like feeling at this lovely place as he kept the aloof smile and look as he watched the customer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum