Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Random Day Empty A Random Day

Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:40 pm
The shop had been quiet these days, his grin seemed focused on a particular magazine. His favorite of the swimsuit based edition of the models. Kisuke was after all a but a simple perverted shopkeeper. Well scratch out the middle Kisuke smiled now waving his fan now as he pulled it from his kimono, his top hat which had seen very many bad days. He seemed to be smiling as his eyes focused on the door. Tessai had left, perhaps Kisuke should study Mana some more. Kisuke wasn't growing concerned or interested, but developing tactics for the day if it should ever come that he would fight her. He'd gotten a good sense of things with the female, he closed the fan tapping his unkept chin with it. Kisuke couldn't help but grin at the events, his eyes looked over things. This was just a small set back after all, sure Shadow's Fall skill was growing and soon he may of needed to take off his hat. But not yet, after all their were others whom could do it better. Well perhaps not better, but he sat smiling a bit as he let out a nice sigh. His bucket hatt lowered so his eyes were hidden behind the shadow of it.

Kisuke was expecting an appointment today, after all Kisuke was able to keep his customers quite pleased with his products, he was beginning to ponder perhaps doing things on such a grand scale with someone else. Ichigo Kurosaki, such an interesting person to see wandering around that day with the Menos all those years ago. He brought the fan from his chin and began to fan off his body as he held Benihime in cane form and began to walk around his store, a customer was sure to happen along at some point or another.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Random Day Left_bar_bleue3500/9999A Random Day Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

A Random Day Empty Re: A Random Day

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:50 pm
A Random Day Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIerahYt_1xxzudqwFnFWaL7gjfGLiIm6krdpYF52t75UNNbW
A Random Day Nagi_Souichiro_Tranformed_by_Nagiart

Nithanial had finnaly returned to the shop to meet this person that wanna be angel had told him to meet. In all honesty he had no idea why it was told to him that he should meet with this urahara person. If any form of luck was on his side he would actually get to meet him this time around. Takeing in a deep breath he entered the shop and began to look around. Damn place looks as boring as ever. Suppose i should ask around about this urahara person. He took in a deep breath as he offered a slight sigh. He did take note of the person seeming to be playing with a fan. He decided he should possibly ask him. Hey you. I do not know if you know this old man i was asked to meet but i am looking for some urahara guy. Apperently he is suppoed to help me or something. He stated as he scratched his head with his left arm. The black dragon burned into his arm clearly visable as he took in a deep breath. He was not sure why he was even bothering trying to find this guy but he did figure if it ended up being interesting enough it may actually help him get to the point he desired to be.

Though the look of this place in general would sugjest that it was a waste of time he decided it best not to waste a possible opertunity like this. Some guy claiming to be an angel said that i needed to meet him cause of my potential or some crap like that. The name Nithanial Riyuu of the Riyuu clan. He stated as he stared at the male. If his wisdom was as great as he had heard the possibility of him knowing all about his clan was high. Being demon hunters that become evil can end up being a bad rap to carry around. Though he did not care what others thought he could not help but wounder how this meeting would play out. His mind was swimming with thoughts but he decided to wait and see what happens before he bothers to leave this whole search as a possible dead end.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum