Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi Saito Hobart Upgrade Left_bar_bleue5/100Hiroshi Saito Hobart Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Hiroshi Saito Hobart Upgrade Empty Hiroshi Saito Hobart Upgrade

Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:33 pm
  • Name Of Character: Hiroshi Saito
  • Link To Character Profile: Link
  • Reasons For Upgrading: During the battle of Hobart through intense usage of his Limited Shikai and the strong feeling from his base drive and need to protect his comrades through out the fight like a yolk within an egg his Limited shikai had begun to crack open. Literally. Later in the battle with the reinforcements in the form of energy boost and restoration, Hiroshi made contact with his Zanpakutō spirit and after a realization of a large caliber personally he bonded with his Zanpakutō Spirit and fully realized his power

What Are You Upgrading:

Limited Shikai to Full Shikai

Tier if Necessary

Appearance

Originally Hiroshi's Limited Shikai was a light blue color and a bit thicker and shorter. Now from it's transformation into it's true form the blade is now longer going from Hiroshi's chest down to his foot making it around 5 feet 7 Inches tall. Instead of a foot wide the blade was now 8 inches wide. The thickness was now 1/2 inch compared to a full inch. The blades color now instead of being light blue it turned into a pure white. Also the guard is now a lions head which appears to be biting the blade. It also still keeps the four small holes which are at the back of the blade near the hilt.

Abilities

Soudai is a Fire based Zanpakutō. Originally in the Limited Shikai release it only radiated intense heat. Now it uses and generates white fire which gives a vast amount of heat. This flame also has peculiar attributes. As a flame that protects Soudai's flame not only incinerates but heals. It can be seen as a sort of holy fire, but it is more than that. Those Hiroshi deems an ally he is able to heal using the the fire his Zanpakutō produces. The same goes the other way as well if Hiroshi deems someone as an enemy he is able to use the flame destroy his opponents.

Lion's Roar
    White fire engulfs the blade starting from the mouth of the lion's head all the way up to the tip of the blade. Hiroshi then strikes his target with the blade causing a massive explosion of fire in the shape of a Lion's head with the reminiscent sound of a lion's roar.

Raging Charge
    Hiroshi is engulfed in white fire and is propelled, using that fire, towards his target. With his blade behind him prepared to strike he uses the increased speed of his charge and the flame surrounding his body to make a massive strike. Usually used to Start or Finish a fight.

White Firestorm
    While this is activated it becomes more like a passive ability which constantly generates white fire that engulfs the field which Hiroshi is on.

Lion's Embrace
    Hiroshi slides his hand across his blade catching the fire in his hand and applies it to a person. It spreads over their body and heals 10% the target's injuries per post for 4 turns. This can only be applied by hand and doesn't get automatically activated when Hiroshi's fire touches an ally as stated early only when applied by hand.

• Any Extra Notes: (Anything else you want to add?)

Derp
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi Saito Hobart Upgrade Left_bar_bleue30/100Hiroshi Saito Hobart Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Hiroshi Saito Hobart Upgrade Empty Re: Hiroshi Saito Hobart Upgrade

Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:26 pm
to be honest i like where this is going but it needs to be expanded upon.

White Firestorm
While this is activated it becomes more like a passive ability which constantly generates white fire that engulfs the field which Hiroshi is on.

this really needs expanding. How long is the white fire generated for? how far does this ability go? what does the white flames do? is there anything else that needs to be said about the ability?

Lion's Embrace
Hiroshi slides his hand across his blade catching the fire in his hand and applies it to a person. It spreads over their body and heals 10% the target's injuries per post for 4 turns. This can only be applied by hand and doesn't get automatically activated when Hiroshi's fire touches an ally as stated early only when applied by hand.

can this heal any and all wounds? even those that are very deep and life threathing?

still lion's roar and raging charge feel as they are missing something i am unsure but this could be a mnor nitpick. well i hand this back to you. i look forward to your work.
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi Saito Hobart Upgrade Left_bar_bleue5/100Hiroshi Saito Hobart Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:26 am
This is weird but I think I should define the intensity of the fire. To enemies this fire is meant to incinerate so in that department I should probably compare it to Captain Yamamoto. Obviously his Zanpakutō would be a 10/10 or a 100/100. If possible I would like Hiroshi's to compare as a 8/10 or a 80-85/100 or better. Hiroshi's intentions after the war are to become a Captain and because of that I'd hope he would be allowed to have one of the strongest if not the strongest Fire-Zanpakutō in the current soul society. If needed I can create a history of previous owners and history of the spirit in order to have a fire that strong or stronger.

I think I'll change the definition and specify that first one.

White Firestorm

White Firestorm is an ability in which Soudai constantly generates white fire that comes from it's blade. This fire is meant to entrap enemies within the area using the heat and fire itself. The entrapment is fully attained within 3 posts and spreads over an area with up to a 30 meter radius and is as high as about 15 meters. As long as the battle is kept within that area after those three turns any person who wishes to escape or enter the firestorm would ether endure burns from the heat of the fire or once in contact with the fire would endure a great amount of burns or possibly incineration if left to burn long enough.

This one I'll make more specific and add on to

Lion's Embrace

Hiroshi slides his hand across his blade catching the fire in his hand and applies it to a person. It spreads over their body and heals 10% the target's physical injuries per post for 4 turns. If wounds are near death extremely severe the flame can heal them, but will only heal 15% of wounds all together within 4 turns. This can only be applied by hand and doesn't get automatically activated when Hiroshi's fire touches an ally as stated early only when applied by hand. This can only be done to a person once per thread

Umm the other two I'll try my best to make better/expand on lol

Lion's Roar

White fire engulfs the blade starting from the mouth of the lion's head all the way up to the tip of the blade. Hiroshi strikes his target with the blade causing a massive forward explosion of fire, from the point of contact, in the shape of a Lion's head with the reminiscent sound of a lion's roar. At his current strength this attack has a 50 foot radius and not only does it do fire damage to those who are caught in the blast but concussive damage as well to those who are outside of it.

Raging Charge

Hiroshi is engulfed in white fire and is propelled at a speed which a tier higher than his own, using that fire like a jet propulsion, towards his target. With his blade behind or above him prepared to strike he uses the increased speed of his charge and the flame surrounding his body to make a massive strike. Usually used to Start or Finish a fight.

I also want to add a passive ability to the Zanpakutō Also.

Passive Sealed Ability:

Now with Soudai's Full Shikai realized in sealed form it radiates an intense heat upon command increasing Soudai's sealed cutting power to be able to not only melt through tough metals, but also mid level kido/spiritual energy barriers.

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi Saito Hobart Upgrade Left_bar_bleue30/100Hiroshi Saito Hobart Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:35 pm

White Firestorm

White Firestorm is an ability in which Soudai constantly generates white fire that comes from it's blade. This fire is meant to entrap enemies within the area using the heat and fire itself. The entrapment is fully attained within 3 posts and spreads over an area with up to a 30 meter radius and is as high as about 15 meters. As long as the battle is kept within that area after those three turns any person who wishes to escape or enter the firestorm would ether endure burns from the heat of the fire or once in contact with the fire would endure a great amount of burns or possibly incineration if left to burn long enough.

please state how long and depending on the opponent's tier. please be aware that this can't be a lol instant or a very short number.

Now with Soudai's Full Shikai realized in sealed form it radiates an intense heat upon command increasing Soudai's sealed cutting power to be able to not only melt through tough metals, but also mid level kido/spiritual energy barriers.

how high at least at mid level kido/spiritual energy barriers is this affected by any of your skill sheet?

to be honest this is it not much needed to be fix and i like how your taking things, just dont compare to others compare yourself to your past self. yea once you make these changes also expect a boost. i apologize if im a little slow. i like your passive i might do something similar if im not lazy XD.

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:44 pm
White Firestorm

This is going to depend upon Tier I believe so sense I am currently 3-1+ and hopefully going to something in 2 tier I'll base it off of that

Tier 4-5

Trapped in until released

Tier 3

Trapped for 5 posts

Tier 2

Trapped for 3 Posts

Tier 1-5 - 1-2

Trapped for 2 Posts

Tier 1-1 through 0-5

Trapped for 1 post

Tier 0-5+ and up

Lolyeahrightlikethatwouldwork

I'll just reword the Passive ability to make it more specific

Passive Ability:

Now with Soudai's Full Shikai realized in sealed form it radiates an intense heat upon command increasing Soudai's sealed cutting power to be able to not only melt through tough metals, but also melt through up to Bakudo 61. This ability directly effects Hiroshi's Zanjutsu skill.

(Based on tier)
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:52 pm
Imma PM you some info. Sorry for being a bit slow
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:29 am
Alright man. No worries
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:52 am
White Firestorm

White Firestorm is an ability in which Soudai constantly generates white fire that comes from it's blade. This fire is meant to entrap enemies within the area using the heat and fire itself. The entrapment is fully attained within 3 posts and spreads over an area with up to a 30 meter radius and is as high as about 15 meters. As long as the battle is kept within that area after those three turns any person who wishes to escape or enter the firestorm would ether endure burns from the heat or the fire itself.

This is going to depend upon Tier I believe so sense I am currently 3-1+ and hopefully going to something in 2 tier I'll base it off of that

Tier 4-5

Trapped in until released

Tier 3

Trapped for 5 posts

Tier 2

Trapped for 3 Posts

Tier 1-5 - 1-2

Trapped for 2 Posts

Tier 1-1 through 0-5

Trapped for 1 post

Tier 0-5+ and up

Lolyeahrightlikethatwouldwork

Passive Ability:

Now with Soudai's Full Shikai realized in sealed form it radiates an intense heat upon command increasing Soudai's sealed cutting power to be able to not only melt through tough metals, but also melt through up to Bakudo 61. This abilities effectiveness is directly effected by Hiroshi's Focus.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:58 am
alright approved also boosting him up one tier for this so that makes him 2-4 now. congrats and keep working hard.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum