Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Empty Re: Fields Of Desire [Veralia/Stella]

Mon May 06, 2024 9:01 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Previous thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24824-envy-s-dawn-veralia-stella

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia moved in closer to where she was only a few inches away from Stella's face. Afterward, she squinted her eyes as if she were looking into the soul of her friend before mushing her cheeks with her right hand.

"Don't go thinking about death when I'm investing time and energy to keep you alive."

Her tone was half serious, half jesting. There were layers of sincere intent as the point of the training was to increase her odds of survival. So for her to already thinking about death was counterintuitive.

"But then again, it IS nice to have a contingency plan or a will if worse ever happens. So that's actually a beautiful sign of maturity on your part. Bravo."

There was a dry, grim chuckle in her voice as she let go of Stella's cheeks.

Looking off back to her flaming portal, Veralia tapped her chin and took time to think about her desire to see her home. It's not as if she couldn't defend what she owned, so there was no harm in it.

"Sure, whatever floats your boat. If you wanna see where I live, be my guest."

Her casual approval was accompanied by a shrug as she patted Stella's head, watching for her reaction.

"And how soon are you looking to see it?"

Curious about the timing of Stella’s desire to visit, ready to accommodate her friend’s curiosity about her personal domain.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Empty Re: Fields Of Desire [Veralia/Stella]

Mon May 06, 2024 9:15 pm
Stella would listen to her as she would smile sadly. Even with all the training she wasn't sure she if she could gutsntee her survival in the Vandenreich. She hadn't been on anything super dangerous yet, but that could change fairly quickly. As she would think about it.

"Well, for you I'll do my best of course."

As she would then listen to thr arancar as her smile would widen. She was glad she was eventually going to be able to see where Veralia lives, but for now she just wants to hang out. Whoever she needs a day away from the city again may be when she takes that leap.

"Could you appear in the city and let me come through the portal while I'm there? Or does that not work?"

She was genuinely curious and wasn't sure how the garganta would work.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon May 06, 2024 10:09 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Previous thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24824-envy-s-dawn-veralia-stella

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"That's my wittle Stellie."

Smug, teasing and content; her tone was a mixture of many different things, but none of them negative or demeaning. More playful banter and a new nickname as she was pleased to hear Stella trying her best for Veralia.

"Perhaps it's vain, but I love to hear things like that. It makes my little envious heart happy."

Veralia confessed, a snort of amusement escaping her as she continued to gently rub Stella's head, appreciating the sincerity of her efforts.

As the conversation drifted towards the possibility of dimensional travel, Veralia pondered the idea briefly, then tilted her head slightly, a sign of her contemplative state.

"You aren't gonna let up on that? In theory, I could, but that's assuming they don't have anything that prevents dimensional travel."

Not wanting to dwell on that subject, Veralia's eyes lit up as if she had forgotten something. Looking back at the vortex, there was a reason she had the view set on their apartment. With a flick reminiscent of changing a TV channel, she shifted the visuals, pulling up the entrance to a hot spring located in the building next to their hotel.

Turning back to Stella with an oddly playful smirk, Veralia patted her companion's thigh.

"Well, you've earned a treat. Are you up for a little spa evening? Gotta let those muscles repair themselves after all."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon May 06, 2024 10:22 pm
Stella would think about it as she would smile. She'd love to go to a spa with Veralia, but she didn't want to spend the evening alone so she wanted to invite the arancar with her.

"Only If you come with me~"

She'd sing song as she would pick up her gym bag and making her way behind Veralia. Wondering how long of a walk it was to the hot spring.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum