Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starrk - All Welcome [OPEN, Ask] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Starrk - All Welcome [OPEN, Ask] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Starrk - All Welcome [OPEN, Ask] Empty Starrk - All Welcome [OPEN, Ask]

Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:49 pm
"Lilynette, why the hell am I here again... I just wanna sleep..."

A male's voice complained as he looked about his body, his head twitching back and forth before finally opening wide, a massive yawn consuming his mental faculties for a moment as he threw out both hands, stretching as he released a light groan, looking over at the lime haired girl beside him.

"Duh Starrk, you're training!"

The young girl beside him replied in an extremely cheeky manner, smiling at him in a frankly... aggressive manner. IT was as if she was looking forwards to this far more than he, even as she pulled something out of her pocket. The other male's eyes widened immensely, before throwing out as she lifted it up into the air.

"Lilynette where the hell did you get hollow bait?!" He yelled at her as he dove forwards, reaching for it as fast as he could. "Do you have any idea what that will do HERE?!" He demanded of her, but was met only with her extremely mischievous smile as she pressed her fingers together, breaking the bait as his hands grabbed onto hers, his right eye twitching immensely.

"Of course I do, dummy. That's why I broke. Now have fun, hehehehe!" She snickered at him, his extraordinarily irritated expression showing through his eyes as he turned his head around, looking as the many hollows began to appear from nowhere, within the sands, around the area at the edge of the forest, and even from the skies above.

"I hate Mondays..."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Starrk - All Welcome [OPEN, Ask] Empty Re: Starrk - All Welcome [OPEN, Ask]

Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
The white sands that usually littered the lands of Hueco Mundo were quite unlike the view from the Forest of Menos, the giant Gillian that usually kept themselves to this area would blacken out the sky as they sat almost as tall as the trees within the forest. For those above that class it was a haven to protect from the outside whether it be insane brethren or perhaps a Arrancar looking to get their jollies from destroying their pseudo-brethren now that they had evolved beyond such things as being truly hollow. However though the area tended to be quite calm and peaceful it seemed that the use of hollow bait made those within the forest berserk with rage congregating to one point. As a few Adjudchas made their way to the inside of the forest to find the creature that broke the bait suddenly a grand shadow would encompass them, looking up would only last a few moments as they would be crushed from a Gillian falling from a greater height than one would normal see such a creature be knocked up to.

The insides of the forest were met with a black-suited gentleman, his green hair and typical Cheshire grin made him easily notable. With a sigh of enjoyment Reigen looked on as the giant hollow made its way to clamber about like a turtle on its back simply giggling slightly as he looked on. "Ahhhh I love Mondays" For a Demon to be in Hueco Mundo it was an oddity, though for Reigen it was little less than a few movements through the world to get to where he wanted to be, he just happened to tag the Gillian before he landed and thought it would be good to make a giant fly. His presence in the area was mostly one of self-improvement, Hollows were creatures that he seemingly felt almost charitable in killing. He didn't like the feeling but the fact they were creatures that seemed almost bred for violence made it more fun to mess around with them. Besides that Reigen did not want to kill anymore of his own brethren without a contract involved it was starting to get more and more awkward at Demon dinner parties...

As the creature rose to its feet still stumbling Reigen looked on with almost slight respect for the creature. "Oh look at this! The big Hollow that could! Well if you weren't just an amalgamation of souls and masks then I might be a bit more impres--" Jumping out of the way the Demon dodged the foot of the creature jumping upwards to get to its face level he would sighed with sadness. "You do not cut a person off when they are talking!" The chain whipped itself out and wrapped around the Hollow's head as Reigen made his way over the creature the chain would begin to encompass its face until little could be seen but the chain over its head then as the Gentleman landed.... Cracks from the mask and what could be seen in the amalgamation could be heard soon the giant creature began to fade away... "Ah that lasted a few minutes, still a little Hollow hunting never hurt anyone..." The chain proceeding to return to its owner's side he would fish out a big game hat the size of the snake like appendage on the end of the weapon to wear...

Seemingly it did not take too kindly to having headwear as the chain tore it up as its owner watched. "Wow that was a mean thing to do who would have thought you don't like hats..." Looking around at the gathering Hollows the Demon smiled as he looked on to the horizon as he wondered what could be leading them. "Now this is my curiosity piqued..." Walking along at a jaunty pace the Demon would find himself in a den of Hollow's with a powerful pair of Arrancar in the middle. "Well.... Lets see how this is gonna work..."

Template By: [THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum