Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark! Empty Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark!

Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:48 am

THAT CERTAIN BIRTHDAY FEELING IN THE AIR
Happy Birthday Everyone
»Well, what can I say here? We somehow made it through yet another year through all the trials, tribulations, high's, low's and everything else meshed in between since the last time we had one of these birthday events. I am honestly happy to see that this place is still up and running after so many years.

I'd like to thank all the members and staff alike for having what it takes to have such a place endure as long as it's have. Our community is powerful one, and if it weren't the strong sense of dedication our people have? I doubt we would have sustained ourselves for as long as we have. We would have simply burned out like a good deal of other Bleach RPG's I've seen over the years. So on that note, everyone on Platinum Hearts has a bit of GUTS inside of themselves that they should feel proud of. Hehehe.

Most of all, let's use this day to look back on how far we've come. It's come a long way from that small site that I thought wasn't gonna last more than one summer. June 3rd, 2010 is a date I think I'll remember for quite some time because one simple decision made such a lasting and major impact. I'm glad to have provided a home to foster people's imaginations, horne the skills of 'folks graphic/writing skills, establish many friendships over the years and most of all meet many of the people who have helped changed my worldview on things and made some influencing changes on my life from the bonds we have shared from all the time we've known one another. So once again, I thank you all.

With my peace said, I hope we have the strength within to see it to our 5th year and hope to make another one of these speeches this time next year. Let us mark the celebration with this post and I can't wait to see all the new and old faces on this grand day of ours.

Thank you and godspeed everyone.

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

TODAY WE ROCK THIS SHIT!

Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark! WVMWLOu
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark! Left_bar_bleue15/100Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark! Empty Re: Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark!

Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:17 pm
It's been a really long time you know, Frost dude i've known you for like seven years now. That's fucking insane! Although every year we would be bumping from new site to new site. From CoL, To Untold Stories, To Untold Stories 2... Needless to say we've jumped to quite a few places. So when you created Platinum Hearts, and we you know stuck to it; i've been so happy about it. I occasionally take breaks(Yes yes im guilty as hell)when rp starts to burn me out; but honestly i love coming back here, it's a fun website where we aren't limited to a strict bleach anime. You know it's a lot of fun, we have great organizations and events, the graphics everyone puts out makes it so vibrant; and there are a lot of people here that i've had such a great time with.

But as it is with everything, some people have gone, others have come. While i regret how some close friends of mine have gone; i love how the atmosphere here is still great. Meeting new people is great, but I still see some old faces that i can talk to and have a blast. How do i say it, I've just been in this community for so long that it's like a second home to me, and i'm sure there are others that feel the same way. Everyone has their fits here and there, not everyone agrees on everything; but it still keeps rolling forward and that's fucking fantastic.

To see the site still strong after four years, makes me pumped and excited to make it 5 years. I'll personally help out and make sure it happens, great things have to keep rolling; and PH is gonna keep rolling!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark! Left_bar_bleue0/0Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark! Empty Re: Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark!

Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:47 pm
As a guy who was here about three years ago and as a person who has gotten to work with Frost before a long time ago...I would like to say foremost that it is an honor to be back in such an amazing place with so many diverse forms of creativity. And that is all in part thanks to Frost for sticking with it instead of dropping it. I know he has been through some shit and to see how things have worked out for him, I'm quite happy for him. Not only in terms of running probably the best Bleach RPG site on the map, but also in his every day life.

Frost is legit and I hope that you guys all know how lucky you are to have a guy like this in charge instead of some of the other scumbags that I have had to deal with.

So with all sincerity, thank you Frost for running the hottest shit in town, and lets keep the ball rolling indefinitely for the foreseeable future.

-Katsuo
Aka: David
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:27 am
Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark! Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧MOVING THIS THREAD NOW✦

Since this thread is relatively old, I'm going to go ahead and move it into old announcements. Nobody really uses it anymore.

Congratulations All: We've Reached Our 4th Birthday Mark! WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum