Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

::The Vizard Corps::

+24
Arakasi
~Amaya~
Gin
JJ
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
TadashiYoshinori
Portaliya
Akemi★
Elendril
Roiben Miyamoto
Dai
Teitoku
Raiki
Caramel
Yokkyu Amai
Iori
Ravana
Dr.Hiro
Tsubine
Kurokotsu Dokueki
Chao
Kitty
THEFROST
Kenshin
28 posters
Go down
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 Empty Re: ::The Vizard Corps::

Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:27 pm
I would like to Reserve Sector 6 Colonel for a new character I am making

::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 XmGUKMS
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:13 am
You have one week from now to get it done.

::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 WVMWLOu
Arakasi
Arakasi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:08 am
Name:Fujinsen Arakasi
Sector: 2
Link to Application: W I P
Other Comments:
Why Applying: Well it suits my char best since he was in fith squad/kidou corps before becoming a vizard.

i was told id have 2 weeks so
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/100::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:35 am
Name: Yoryo, Setsudan
Sector: Melee
Rank: Would like Colonel, however he's too weak and has no bankai, so a seated member is okay.
Link to Application: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t4354-setsudan-yoryo
Other Comments: Nyet.
Why Applying: Setsudan relies HEAVILY on swordplay. '_'
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:52 am
Approving Yoryo for Colonel.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000::The Vizard Corps:: - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:17 am
Name: Washi, Colin
Sector: None
Link to Application: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t3612-colin-washi#21317
Other Comments: Just got ress at long last, and since Roiben has gone inactive and most people on the site recognize how I love to use Colin... I believe he'll be able to help the Corps the most. Plus, considering he started as a 2-3, I myself believe that as a character it would be fitting for him to ascend to a place that shows that characters can grow on this site, if you work at it. No matter who's they are.
Why Applying: Colin has seen that the Co-head doesn't do much for the Vizard Corps. He sees it as a waste, and entered his own petition to become the Co-head of the Corps to help it even better and to eliminate waste. He is ready to DO something for the Vizard Corps, not be just another member who isn't able to impact anything. He has the drive, and the belief that he can help them the best. He respects Zin, and also wishes to aid him anyway he can as well.

Last edited by jj1234321 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RICK JAMES)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:29 pm
Approving JJ for the co-leader spot and bumping him to 0-4

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Vizard Corps ACC
Vizard Corps ACC
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:02 am
Approving Natsumi's reservation. You have one week to complete your application.
St1m
St1m
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:27 am
Name: Kensei Muguruma
Sector: 6
Link to Application:
http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t4621-kensei-mugurumafinnished
Other Comments: Meh,Just get this shit done.
Why Applying: Been gone for too long and I think it's time to start a new.Despite what rank, my skills can more than suffice.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum