Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Topsy Turvy [Klein, Tiresia] Left_bar_bleue16000/1All Topsy Turvy [Klein, Tiresia] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

All Topsy Turvy [Klein, Tiresia] Empty All Topsy Turvy [Klein, Tiresia]

Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am
All Topsy Turvy [Klein, Tiresia] CvaPeGn
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

All this noise and nonsense going on in his life, Klein barely had any time to spend on his own work these days. He had his girls to attend to, certainly, and he enjoyed that, at the very least. But all this Safira business? Africa, planning for the Soul Society? Sighing as he entered the lab he'd hidden in the ruined depths of Las Noches, Klein hung up his jacket as he greeted his favorite assistant.

"Tiresia, give me a hug, we've got work to do but I need to decompress first."

He didn't actually wait to see if she responded, though, and embraced the small woman as he took a moment to himself. Ah, this was refreshing. Of course all those lovely ladies in his life were plenty nice to spend his time with, but this was something else entirely. He'd never look at his little Tiresia like he did his girls.

"We'll need to make more injectors soon, I think. A lot more, otherwise people are going to get snippy with me. Can you believe that?"

END POST | KING OF THE MIST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum