Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment Left_bar_bleue71500/99999[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment Empty [Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment

Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:19 am

The black sand of Hueco Mundo hosts Hollows, Arrancar and Demons of this Inverted World. Like in the original, wind is blowing calmly, a strange moon hangs in the strange sky and feeling of tension could be felt all over. If one would listen harder through the wind, which is annoyingly howling, he or she could hear faint echoes of music. Piano, maybe violin, what one hears, depends on how well versed they are in music and how good is their hearing.

Those, who would decide to follow this noise, should soon see something of a building, located in the black desert. When I say something of a building, then I meant it. On the base it looked dome shaped, with a giant tower in the middle. The dome base was made of black flesh, that pulsed every second, like a big, slow heart. Its had a white bone frame, which continued as a white bone tower, when reaching the centre. If one would judge, the dome was about four stories high and tower maybe sixty or seventy stories more, reaching high in the sky. A entry way could be seen no matter on which side you would stand around the building and the reason for this, there were four entry ways. The entry ways were made from the same, white bone and, without going in, the only thing, that could be seen, was a round, white stairs, that lead up.

To note those, who would choose to fly up and try to brake through the towers walls and go in by that means, if tried any energy attacks, that would just seemingly be absorbed by the tower, actually disturbing space around it and making energy attacks brake into million atoms upon touching it. If used blunt force, then it would just even out, seeming as the bone had some sort of stabilizers in it. Any sensing abilities would probably fall veil also, as the building itself radiated strong, overwhelming spiritual pressure, hiding everything in it.

Ones, who chooses to go in the grotesque building, would now see more of interior. Made of white bone, the walls are covered with old style torches, sending unnatural, red light on the walls. It couldn't be said, that it helped to see, now. More this light made the shadows in the big room longer, creating more dark corners and false shapes. All in all, the room was big, wide and round. The round stairs were in the middle, but what should catch the attention of many, would be the fact, that in it located twelve women statues. Well, at first they would seem as statues, but, when those entering the building, would start to move in the direction of the stairs, these things would come to life and pursue to stop the intruders.

You could call these creatures a Tier 3-4 Arrancar. While having some minor individualities, these females were more or less the same. All of them had very feminine bodies, with big breasts, wearing black, leather underwear. Each of them were armed with set of sharp claws and pair of quite long horns. Their eyes couldn't be seen, because every one of them had a black blindfold on. But don't be fooled, because those who would think, that their aim will be bad, you are going to be surprised on seeing how precise, fast and deadly can be these claws.

Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment Left_bar_bleue71500/99999[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment Empty Re: [Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment

Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:19 am

Something more disturbing, then this Black Hueco Mundo Nize couldn't imagine. Everything seemed so familiar, but strange at the same time. Only recently he and a party of Shadow Fall members stepped into the portal, that should lead them to this copy of reality. It lead them, but in process there was this weird disturbance, thanks which he got separated from the rest of group. Not only that, when the Arrancar finally got free from the miasmas void, it seemed, that their communication had been ruined for the moment, as the small device in his brains were saying, that it needed time to reboot and so. The only thing, that pleased him, was that this world seemingly held as much Reishi, as the original, what cleared on of fears he secretly had, when going on this mission. He wondered, where Rose is by this time?

So, thinking as just sitting in one place is a complete waste of time, The Imp started slowly walking just in a random direction, more caring about someone attacking him, then the location where he is. If Rose would see this, Nize would probably get scolded, if not something worse, but she wasn't here, so the guy was just on his own.

What started to bother him, while walking, was the side effect the Arrancar was warned before. Memories he had pushed so long time ago was now returning with new force, seeming like they would be made just yesterday. The only thing he could do about it, was reminding himself, that it isn't his fault and that there is no point in regretting now, what was once done. The male really hoped, that this won't keep going, while fighting, because then...It could be a problem.

Suddenly a strange, dark, but luring music caught his attention, making him turn at that direction. Something around him again seemed familiar and only after a moment he understood, that the position of moon was exact the same, as it was back in real Hueco Mundo. This direction should lead to his home...And that was also the direction, from where the music came.

Going further ahead, following the sound, but in the same time watching out for any intruders coming in his direction. Soon in far distance the male saw a tower like structure be shone by the moons light. And with that he felt a overpowering force over him. It was like his own Reishi manipulation field, but three, maybe even four, times stronger, reducing his own talent to almost nothing. This presence got stronger by every moment Nize went closer to the building.

Upon reaching it, the Arrancar was truly sick in his guts, wishing, that he wouldn't decide to follow the music the first place. What could have such a greedy grab on all the Reishi around. Even the one in air didn't want to go in his lungs, what just confused the guy even more. At first Nize truly believed, that this could be his versed version, but now it was for sure, it couldn't. Nize just didn't have that kind of Reiatsu dominance. The Arrancar couldn't even form Bi for consolation. So, the male just sat on the ground, next to a entrance, and waited for someone to come, while starring at his Mark Of The Hollow Prince on his finger.

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment Empty Re: [Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:22 pm
Just then, the silence of the void was broken by a falling figure. It, followed by what appeared to be a motorcycle, fell quickly from the sky. Dropping down nearby the arrancar, Lydia stood. Looking around, she couldn't see Nix anywhere. This mission was already going bad. "It should be an easy mission!" He said, like he always does. It's never an easy mission, Nix! Why can't you learn that already?! At any rate, looking around, a strange spire could be seen in the distance, and some really strong music appeared to be coming from within. It was sad. Lulling almost. Finding her bike, she turned a dial then pressed a few buttons, and her bike turned into a helicopter. Hopping inside, she turned the A/C on. The air in this area was thick, and heavy. As she began flying toward the noise, she noticed an old... acquaintance of hers. Was he here to collect dirt too? Huh. Lydia flew downward to the spot where he sat, almost frozen.

Dropping out of her helicopter, she got a closer look at him. Yep, it sure was him. "Nize? Is that you?" She paused, walking around the front of the gentle arrancar. "It's me, Lydia! Remember me? We met at Ras al Khaimah! Excellent fighting by the way!" She looked at the entrance to the ominous spire. Something felt really wrong. Strike that, really really wrong. Lydia swallowed hard. The air was dangerously thick here. She coughed. "What is this place, exactly? Nix only told me it was an anomaly of some sort, and that we'd get paid a lot of money if we collected soil from here. It looks like he ditched out on me, but I'll worry about that later. For now, I need to know what we're up against."

Just then, Eva woke. Stretching her arms out near Nize, she looked around. Hey Didi, where are we? This place feels weird. I don't like it. Finally noticing Nize, she pointed at him. Hey... isn't this that guy from that one place? Picking up that Lydia had no interest in answering her, she pouted in her mental image. Well, at any rate, Eva had a nice little nap. It seemed she was always asleep these days. It was kind of sad. But it also interested her. This place she was in looked a lot like Hueco Mundo... but not... Hmm... She thought to herself. How strange.

[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:10 pm

His mopping was cut off, as something further away fell from a cruddy portal, high in the sky. Actually, those were two objects, but it was too far to say, what they were. And feeling as he felt, like a shit, the male had 0% of desire to go and check. He just hoped it was someone from his group. If it would be a enemy, he could still fight, just being pissed off and possibly would just blast the guy/girl away, if they tried to mess with him.

But soon he found out, that it was neither. Someone, first the Arrancar didn't recognize her, came from the sky on a flying motorcycle. It was a girl, that seemed actually ready for anything. The battle suit on her fit quite well and actually only from that he remembered.
”Lydia! It is you!? Hi..." The male grabbed his head with hands, when getting quickly up. But it disappeared fast enough and Nize felt well again. While brushing off sand from his clothe, the male spoke.
”I'm fine, don't worry! Who is Nix?" The male first heard of the name, but he guessed, it was her companion or something. He really didn't care.

By putting a friendly smile, the member of Shadow Fall started to answer.
”This is the versed version of Hueco Mundo. Everything and everyone in here is created completely the same and opposite of the original. That includes people, that were in the original realm, upon the creation of this one. Now you are standing in the place, where in the real Hueco Mundo you would find my house. This place...Is probably where the versed version of me lives. But I can be wrong!"

Looking around, he felt, that the influence field of the enemy got smaller in radius, but stronger, creating a new wave of stomach turning go through him. Holding it, Nize smiled faintly, before straitening once again.
”That up there had noticed us and narrowed down its influence field, with that making it stronger. I can now feel Reishi far away, but now here I can't even control one sand piece. If you don't mind, would you want to accompany me up to the tower?" The Arrancar to the top of the spire.

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:15 pm

Nize stared and listened, as Lydia prepared for entering the tower. From what she spoke, he had a feeling the girl didn't know almost nothing about the world she had entered. The male was pleased he isn't the only one, who randomly travels through dimensions.
”It isn't a gass you can stop with masks. It is miasma, that has power to travel through dimensions, create inverse versions of actual realms and can enter your memories most darkest corners. As you can imagine, a gass mask won't help much. Tho’, we can try this." The spirit pressure, which was his black battle clothes, formed around the males mouth, forming a gas mask, similar to one the girl offered to him. His sleeves turned into black flames and formed another one, which he lay in her palm. With a still well heard voice, he spoke.
”Try this one! It wouldn't exist long or work for super strong concentration of the stuff, but should help." While it seemed, that the Arrancar made it with ease, in truth it was quite hard. Now, not being able to manipulate Reishi around, he needed to depend on only what he had. And while he was strong, this enemy had way too much advantages.

Seeing as the women prepared her gun, the Arrancar also pulled out his, making it form in a futuristic gun, almost as long, as the male. Still, even with the size, he carried it like she did her small one and with a thumbs up, stepped inside.

The shadows were, as expected, long, dark and dangerous. It was hard to understand the size, form or even what was in the room. Red light painted Nizes face blood red, turning it unnatural. Near the flickering flames twelve female statues stood, not moving even after both entered the huge room. He stopped for a moment, but seeing, that the things didn't react, moved forward. Then it happened.

In the same time all twelve of them let out a growling, shrieking noise, tensed their bodies and attacked. The Arrancar lightning fast reflexes made the male release series of Balas at the creatures, making them fall back. What was weird tho’, the fact that his flames only flickered for a moment on them, before disappearing. It seemed, that air itself in here absorbed Reishi in small amounts. Avoiding a attack from one of the succubus-like creatures, he turned against his partner to see her fighting the creatures as well.

One of them managed to avoid Nize, that tried to fight them all of, and charged at the girl, growling and slashing her long, knife nails. If avoided, then the creature in speed of adept Sonido would try to appear behind the female, attempting to strike Lydias waste, with her leg. If connected, the girl would fly against the wall and maybe crack a rib, if here body defence was really low. If this kick was avoided, then series of fast claw attacks would follow, having no pattern, but still being deadly in how sharp they were.

In meanwhile Nize was defending himself. His gun had been reduced in size, being too large for even this room. His fire rate wasn't so big anymore, but his Balas now held more power, causing quite amount of damage to the creatures, if hit. It would be even lethal for them, if not the fact, that Nize’s head still hurt and something was absorbing part of the energy his attacks created. Plus, they were quite fast and the male didn't want to release anything too strong, fearing of damaging the frail female. Seeing her fight, the male would charge his gun for a sec, making a opening for the enemy, and fired a black/white Cero at the girls opponent, turning the things head into ash. In the same time two succubus got to him and slashed the male, not even scratching his clothes. With a smirk, his gun shoot two Balas in their chests, sending the female monsters in the rest crowd. With a quite cheerful tone, the Arrancar spoke.
”Fun, ain't it! The situation is like this! Every energy attack, that looses a link with me is drain of power, making it weaker. That is why my Balas aren't so effective. I could try something bigger, but these ladies are quite fast and persistent, so I have no time to charge a attack. Plus, I don't want to harm you, soooo...Any ideas?" With a polite smile, he shot another women.

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:58 pm

With a mild surprise he observed how the girl changed from one form to another. Would that be her release? Maybe, because her power did rise, as the black hair fell over her slim shoulders and the sharp bone leg came over to the Arrancar women. In the last time they met he didn't have a chance to see this form, because both were fighting in their own end of the city, after which Nize left as quickly, as possible.

The girls words afterwards though surprised him, making the male think, that his partner maybe didn't have all screws in their head. The thought made him giggle, almost gotten hit by the creature, though his free arm, which was in front of his mouth, shot a Bala, making her again fly further away. This was turning into more like annoying, then life threatening situation. Again returning his full concentration on the females, his gun turned into black flames, before reforming into two small laser handguns. Both were black and seemed quite simple. One creature decided to take the chance and pounced Eva. If successful, she would push herself and the female out of the building, leaving them both one against one and so, sitting on top of her, start a slash-fest, where her nails would in rapid speed try to turn the girl into a bloody pulp.

Meanwhile inside, after noticing, that his partner was nowhere to see, Nize started to panic. He wasn't ready to take a burden of a friends death and this time it would be clearly only and only his fault. This was the reason why four of the beasts pulled him down on the ground, raising their claws for a attack. It was clear, if he won't act, Nize too would die and forget about saving someone. Black flames started to merge from him, suddenly hardening, taking shape and with a massive force forcing a black spike through each womens hole. They gasped, spitting blood, before smaller spikes started to go out from other places of the female bodies, making them in the end look like a hedgehog.

The dead bodies fell on the floor, in so leaving only six beasts in the room. The Arrancar females were circling him, growling and showing their fangs to intimidate the male. He raised both small guns, let out a long breath and fired. They were small lasers, in size of pens laser, and seemingly hit just some random places in the enemies bodies. They weren't random at all, being the vital soul points for a Arrancar. The girls fell now as leaf, receiving various small marks on their bodies, that made them paralysed, numb and useless. After a moment or so they were already dead and nothing of living was left in this floor. Quickly he rushed to aid Lydia.

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:13 am

And was no use, as the brave female had taken care of the situation herself. Relieve and strange enough, disappointment, filled him, but the male just shrugged it off and waved the girl happily, as she landed down. His smile though faded a bit, seeing the damage she had sustained only because the guy wasn't capable to handle all enemies. Guilt could be seen well on his paper white face and the boy, with more awkwardness, scratched the back of his head and nodded, when showed the screen and put in his attention, that the Arrancar female wasn’t still dead.
”Yes...This surely isn’t a good thing...” He went to crouch next to the creature and put his hand inside of one of her wounds, making the thing gasp in pain. She attempted to move, but scattered into spiritual particles, before managing that. The energy faded in his body, making his eye whites light up for a second, before returning to normal.

Then he would return to Lydia, examining the females body with a doubtful stare.
”I would lead you to Human World, if I didn’t have orders to stay here and find a way to remove this place from existence. So I will gladly accept your help! Only...” The black coat he had on scattered into nothing, revealing, that his body was now a piece of cybernetic wonder. Long, slim and all in all technological, Nizes body seemed completely robotic, being completely different from the previous time the two met. Small bags were attached to his legs in numerous places, but what he needed this time, was his arm, which the male gripped and pushed a button to make a small section open. In it, a silver tube, in size of sniper bullet, could be seen and he took it out, dropping it in the girls palm.
”Take it! This is my invention, Vitamin C++. There are ten pills. Take one and you will heal completely! Keep it to yourself, as I can see you need it more, then me!” To quickly explain it, these were pills, his invention, to make one capable of Advanced High-Speed Regeneration for a short, one post, period of time. With that the male laughed a bit, before looking for something in his small bags. If he was letting the girl to help him, Nize would need to sustain her with all safety gear he could find. Soon the guy would pull out a silver bracelet, that had small spikes on inside. He would casually take her arm gently, as a doctor would, while putting the object around her hand. ”While it may hurt a bit from the spikes, they will also provide you with a weak level Hierro. And if I do this...” Small flames started to flicker along the finger tips, gathering a bit of his Hollow core. Nize would then make a ball, which he would push inside the bracelet, turning it black and raising the girls defence to advanced Hierro, while lowering his own power to one of Tier 1-3 for the current moment, as he had no possibility to absorb Reishi.
”Now your defence should be high enough to at least take middle level injuries without any big damage. And as the last...” He pulled out a pendant, made out of white bone. Again, the flames flickered, lowering his power to Tier 1-4++, but making the pendant, that usually only boosts ones will to fight a bit, to now be able boosting ones actual speed, strength and focus to almost reach advanced. Black sweat could be seen forming on his forehead.
”This pendant will aid you too! Now I can be in ease!” The Arrancar smiled, feeling actually still, as he could do more, if put his mind to it.

Though, now he had no new ideas, so he turned to go back in. The pounding in his head was still unpleasant and now it was more noticeable. When going in, while Nize would be too coughed up in his own problems, Lydia probably could see, that the hole she and the thing made previously, was no more to see. Upon entering the place again and Nize still, with closed eyes, rubbing the templates, it could be seen, that all 12 beasts had returned as they were once and again shifting at them, sensing the movement. Hearing the first growl of the female Arrancar, the guy, with a bit disturbing, mad glean in his eyes, would mutter.
”Just die once you scrap made bitches!” With that a round, meter in radius, big garganta hole would open and a white tentacle, with a Hollow mask on, would open its mouth and spit a gigantic Cero, swallowing the creatures and wall behind, destroying them all and making a huge hole in the wall. The tentacle returned into the portal, before it closed and the male shock his head for a bit, before the childish calmness and a bit confusion returned to them.
”Sorry for that!”

Last edited by Nix on Sun May 10, 2015 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum