Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 2 Empty Re: [Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment

Sat May 09, 2015 4:59 pm

As she spoke the boy only nodded few times, as agreeing on what she said. Knowing that this place was some kind of verse reflection of his own lab, Nize could imagine it having a heart. The real one had one too, though, if it is like the original, the Arrancar expected some heavy defence around it. These thoughts he also decided to let Lydia know.
"Probably you are right! I suspect, that this tower is a kind of reverse copy of my lab in the real Hueco Mundo. And so, it means, that it should have a heart and brain. Also..." he a bit awkwardly scratched back of his neck "It is possible, that the heart could be guarded by some serious defence..." Another awkward smile, as he felt guilty for pulling the girl in so much trouble. She had no need to help him, but still she did. As she ran away to the stairs, the male nodded seriously and manned up, getting ahead of the girl and becoming her shield, if something would happen.

As they walked higher and higher on the direction of the top, louder also became the music coming from the top. For Nize it sounded alien like, strange, it awake in him feelings, that his male body just didn't knew even in his age. A aroma of perfume candles and chocolate also was filling the air and, if someone would have ever had a erotic massage, they would recognize the elements to be very similar to one. Though, what happened next really couldn't be found in any of these places.

As the corridor was filled with torches, which illuminated red light, from the white bone walls human figures started to merge out. All of them were male, with seemingly red/grey skin, bare, muscled torso and wide, intimidating shoulders. Their hole were found in the stomach and their bone mask were a full, that hid most of their faces. They wore black leather pants, that looked like second skin on them, not hiding anything of the anatomy of their lower parts. They seemed less armed then the women below, but in truth their strength and durability wasn't something to joke with. Nize mumbled loud enough for Lydia to hear.
"Damm! We are in a tight spot! I can't shoot anything too powerful, if we don't want to collapse the tower on us. I would survive it, but I'm not too sure about you." With that he raised his left arm, which started to lose form, shift and change, becoming formless, black fire in one moment and then turning into a black, wide sword, that had a empty middle in the start, though, it filled with black energy quickly. Nize took a sharp breath after making this weapon.
"Don't worry! I'm a weakling, just haven't got used to survive on my Reishi alone." He made a weak apologetic smile, before one of the males used the moment the Arrancar wasn't watching to attack.

His eyes turned to the creature quick enough to see the attack, but not fast enough to dodge the direct punch to his face, which sent the weakened male through the wall and outside of the tower. Then the horde, they were 6 in total, moved in the direction of Lydia, cracking their fists and letting out from somewhere repulsive, sick chuckles. It seemed, that they were staring at the girl with their unexisting eyes. One of them used a adept Sonido to appear in front of the girl. If succeeded, then he would try top grab her firmly by arms, so restricting movement. After that his mask would crack and open in the mouth region, showing a actual mouth from one corner of the mask to the other one, filled with sharp teeth. It seemed, that the creature was grinning, as a long, red tongue would come come out. If still she wouldn't have found a way to free herself, Lydia would feel as the thing would press his knee at her lower parts below the waste and as it would bend down his head and attempt on licking her cheek. A dry voice would come out from the thing.
We...Make...Use...Of...That...Hole...Of...Yours... The whole pack would laugh with that being said.

On no matter how the situation would go in the tower, when Nize fell down from the tower, he felt lonely...Empty...Angry...He had failed his companion, friend and it had been only minute, not more, that he swore he will keep her safe. Nize hated to brake promises and to be forced to do so by something so low, as a created being from a created being...Now, it made the Arrancar blood boil in anger. Black flames would erupt from the males body, as he would manipulate with Reishi in his own body, you can say, that he manipulated with his own body, to form a pair of black flame wings on his back and a black, long tail with a sword on its tip. He would then attack the wall of the tower, which was fixed already, and attempt to brake through it. The male felt resistance against his attack, but the anger boiling in the males veins helped and with a loud crash he would brake through.

With white, shining eyes Nize would let out a low growl, as one of his wings would turn sharp and hard, slicing in half the Arrancar assaulting Lydia and with his tail piercing through the head of one of the creatures behind his back.
"I WILL DEVOUR YOUR WORTHLESS LIVES!!!"

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 2 Empty Re: [Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment

Mon May 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Artist: Thousand Foot Krutch - Song: Courtesy Call - Word Count: 689

As the rage grew greater and greater in the males body, his mind became blind to sound and noise. From above one of the Arrancar fell on him and with great force smashed Nize directly in ground. The shock of this attack cracked the ground below, as well as damaged the boys spine. After that the creature used the chance of moment and grabbed him by the neck. Though further it didn't manage to do anything, as Nizes tail wrapped around the things body and changed into a sharp and flexible blade. This blade went through its body as butter and sliced him into pieces. It was possible because of the fact, that this tail blade was nothing more then a compressed Cero. Dizzy, the Septima Espada got up, the energy surrounding him slowly fading. His mind was slowly clearing, rage melting into confusion. Then he saw Lydia and the monster choking her.

The last pieces of black Reishi faded and Nize just stood there with his eyes closed. Upon opening them one could see, that they had become completely black. His lips changed into a small smirk, as he spoke in a low, mocking tone.
"Now, amuse me!" Nothing happened, the things just stood there, being cautious about the Arrancar. In distaste the Espadas hand moved in a speed which could compete with sound and a huge Cero swallowed not only one of the created Arrancar, but also the wall behind it. Nize shock his shoulders and in innocent tone spoke.
"Then it seems I will need to amuse myself!"
His both arms moved in the same speed, each one forming a huge gun and blasting the creatures one by one. The one which Lydia was having troubles with fell first, as a small and precise shot went through his head and made the creatures heavy body fall right next to her feet. As she would raise her eyes up to the male the girl would see, that the Arrancar was incinerating his enemies into ash one by one, not even looking at them. His arms moved on his own, while the pale skinned males face was fixated on her. He spoke loud enough for her to hear.
"You can thank me later little lady!"

To explain the guys new found power, it just comes from him. Before mostly Nize used the Reishi in the surrounding, leaving his own energy as last resort. That's why his mind was holding him from using the power he held himself. It was against his own nature. But now his mind had shifted, changed and the mind block preventing him from using these inner reserves was down for the moment. And while they weren't endless, there was enough for him to sustain this slaughter for many days, if needed. He was in a constant Ressurecion on the top of it!

And then the creatures ended. There was nothing to fight anymore, but suddenly a overwhelming spiritual pressure started to come from the top of the tower. The weaker, like Lydia, would feel like being pushed down to their knees and then stepped on. This pressure was laughing about their weakness, having fun watching the show they had made. But what was important, this was a invitation to go too the top. And then it disappeared as quickly.

The Arrancar stared for a moment to the top, his body standing still, his black eyes not giving even a hint of what the guy was thinking, but then a amused smile appeared, the male laughed and turned to Lydia.
"It looks like you will be on your own. He doesn't want to accept my existence, so I must go! Try to keep him and yourself alive. I'm curious if those boobs are as big without clothes, as whit." With that the black in Nizes eyes faded, leaving only the usual small dots in the middle. The prideful face expression slowly turned into a confused one and the boy needed few blinks, before he could understand what had happened. He blinked few times at Lydia and then looked at the top.
"We...We should go."
Then he collapsed on one knee, as his body gave way from the strain the large amount of energy had created.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 2 RDLUVBj
[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 2 82q86I3
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:31 am

Artist: Blood On The Dance Floor - Song: Sexting - Word Count: 1976

He could hear them. Going in the Tower, meeting the Wraths, killing them, then going up, meeting the Brutes. Oh yes, he could hear and feel how his minions were turned into ash and dust. He could feel how Nize lost control of himself, falling deeper into his true nature. All this sent pleasant chills down his spine and all over his body. Lust sooo loved the Black World. How it released once true face and pulled down all masks. As he sat in a huge throne, made out of naked human bodies, the Saca Dilla could hear how two beating hearts were going near his throne room, the heart of this tower. They were weak and scared, meat well prepared for him to serve it.

As Nize fell on the ground soon after the male could fell Lydia next him. She sounded worried about Arrancar. It was hilarious, as he was the one who got her in this trouble from the start, but now she was more determent to do it, then he was. Tears started to pile up in the corners of his eyes, but the mechanical male didn't allow them to shed. No, for his and her sake Nize needed to stay strong. And so with a weak smile the Septima Espada got up and shock his head.
"No, I'm fine! Just felt dizzy! But you should go back Lydia! The foe up there will have full power reserves, as well, as who knows how many minions. You don't need to be involved in my fights!" He looked into the girls big, deep eyes and saw her answer.
"You aren't going to leave me, right!? Humans can be so stubborn sometimes!" All childish nature had disappeared from the male, him now being serious and maybe a bit grim. After gathering up what strength he had left, he got up and again moved in front of the girl.
"Lets go then!"

After almost dozen stories, in which nothing at all happened, they reached a massive two part door. Like everything in here, it also was made from black flesh and lined with white bone. Giant handles were masks of Hollows and it radiated strong, tainted energy from it. Nize took a deep breath and while mumbling to himself something of going to Happy Land, opened the doors.

"And you finally came!" Said a being baring only light resemblance to Nize. It had his face, though with scars, sews and poison green eyes. His hair were white, longer then the original, and had a bone crone on his head. The males clothes were a leather jacket, under which white, bare and well built chest could be seen. Metal spikes were put on his shoulders and a white bone cross was around the Saca Dillas neck. Without this the guy still had tight, very tight, black pants and big biker boots with platform sole. The man was laid back in a throne, made from naked, living human bodies. All around orgies of bodies on bodies could be seen. Musky smell of something thick and salty could be sensed by any nose and as there was no windows, it quickly settled down and became the only thing one could smell. While one of his hand was on the on the throne, other one was on a bulge between his legs, slowly stroking it. He stared at Lydia, giving the girl a maniacal creeps smile, staring from her face down to her breasts.
"Well, I didn't order, but I wouldn't mind to stick in something, if I'm offered!" As to protect her, Nize went in front of the girl. This room also was dark, but instead of the red fire, here torches burned with a green flame, in so making the Arrancar pale face with all the tech look almost alien.
"Would you go now Lydia? Please!"
The creature in amusement yelled, as from nowhere the walls, throne and people around crumbled into blue flakes of concentrated Reishi and shifted to his palm, where reforming into a huge mallet, made of black steel and decorated with green crystals.

There was nowhere to go, as the tower had been destroyed completely, leaving the three of them on a lone platform, which was hanging in the air. Wind was howling as to set the mood and the salty scent had went away with it. Inverse Nize, or Lust as he called himself, went forth, swinging the overlarge mallet in one hand, while whistling a cheerful tone.
"Nize, you and your sentiments! Morals! It makes me laugh! While you act so innocent, fighting for freedom and order, but in the same time what happens, you serve for the slave drivers! YOU ARE A BLIND RAT!!! PEOPLE STEP ON US!!! THEY MOCK US!!! " His eyes were big, huge with anger and hate. Somehow the calm and cocky creature had became nervous and unstable just in a snap.
"Is it normal? Is it right? You are fighting for Demons to hold their grasp on our home and care nothing! Is it what we had dreamed? Is it why we broke our mask?"
The males eyes went down to the ground as the Saca Dilla spoke. It was something he couldn't approve! Shadowfall being bad for Hueco Mundo? Him being a slave? No, the Arrancar couldn't approve it. This wasn't true! And as it he understood that this has to end here! He won't believe this lying creature. Nize, The Septima Espada will show how strong Shadowfall had made him.

A opening on his arm appeared, containing three pills of Reishi Manipulator. It was a special drug to boosts ones Reishi output and usually was meant to raise the explosive powers of the persons attacks. In Nizes case though, these three pills would just be barely enough to pull all Reishi in all his reserves for him to use. Afterwards it was quite possible, that he wouldn't survive.

Artist: Shinedown - Song: My Name(Wearing Me Out)

But the Arrancar didn't care! It was he or him. Not only that, it was he or Lydia and there the choice was obvious. In so he took all three of these pills and ingested. Black and white flames started to not just come out of his body, but it seemed as part of his body turned into these flames. The black suit in places lost its form and then flare up as a firepit. Lydia, as close to him, as she was, would feel unbearable heat and power coming from this Arrancar. A giant gun appeared in his hand, two smaller ones on his shoulders and a sword in left. Without that part of flames formed in pair of bat wings.
"Be vigilant!" With these words, who he directed them to no one knows, he stepped further just to appear next to the Saca Dilla in the next moment. The blade of his attempted to stab his enemy, but stopped at his skin, as it would be protected by a invisible shield. Probably was. The Saca Dilla smiled, licking his lips.
"You should have used the gun!" Before Nize managed to react, the mallet connected with his stomach and shot the male up and in the sky quite high. Green dragonflies wings appeared on his back as he was to take in air. But before that the male looked in the direction of Lydia/Eva.
"Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you my little slut! If you don't mind, I will stretch you a bit for me later to enjoy you. I'm quite big, you know!" With that from all of the platform on which she was standing black tentacles started to come out, wrapping around her legs, sucking on her clothes and squeezing her body. The Inverse gave the girl a air kiss, before taking in the sky.

While Eva was dealing with the problem at hand, Nize managed to overpower the strength of the hit and stop in the air. Weakened, he didn't expect that this hit will be that strong. Actually, he didn't expect this creature to be that sturdy, but it seemed they didn't joke, when they said that Saca Dillas were completely opposite to what of their originals. But about it he didn't have much time to think, as the thing was flying in his direction, swinging his hammer in circles. Nize aimed his gun and following the signature of this thing, shot dozens after dozens of Balas. Some seemed to connect with this guys body, but the Hierro he carried was powerful enough to just brush these attacks off. Some of the Balas he smashed with his mallet, while few just missed.

Upon one moment in the Lusts palm a emerald green sphere appeared, which he then threw in air and hit with his mallet as a crochet ball. While Nize managed to avoid this projectile, which exploded further away, causing quite a blast, he felt something hard pressing against his spine and then with incredible strength the mallet hit him in the direction of land. Nize could hear as his back cracked and vital organs being damaged. The pain only came later and land was the last. He hit it hard, with smash, making the sand to rise from land into the sky. Blood filled the Arrancar lungs and as he rose up, feeling of dizziness was overwhelming. But nowhere fall Nize didn't get, as the mallet again connected with him, pushing the male back down and braking yet what was left to brake. A foot stepped on his back, making the energy wings just again into unstable flames. The Saca Dilla spoke,
"When will you learn!? YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED!!! Thanks to your stupid believe in Shadowfall, you have forgotten your goal and that made you dull. Now you try to resist the truth, what slows your senses! You could have avoided all of my attacks, if only you could concentrate...You couldn't." His face grew serious, as his mallet rose above him.
"One strike to the head should do it!"

But it didn't land, as the black and white flames surrounded his leg and then made it explode in bright light. The Inverse was kicked back, but Nize got up, still generating more of his spiritual flames. The creature behind him cursed, as his leg regrew back and he got up from the ground.
"Pretty dirty trick of you! I LOVE IT!!!" The Arrancar didn't respond, but spread his arms wide against the guy, as a giant cannon appeared coming out from his torso and aiming to the enemy. Lust made a quick giggle, before the weapon released a massive amount of pure, aggressive energy, swallowing his enemy.

After that the cannon disappeared. Nize wanted to move to assist Lydia, but a voice behind him spoke.
"Where are you going!? We haven't finished what we had here! I have a final trick for you!"

The boy turned to see his Inverse standing, flesh reduced to charcoal and hair being turned into ash. From him rose smell of decay and as stood there Nize felt a wave of sickness overpowering him. The Saca Dilla dropped his hammer on the ground and bent down to it in a bow. Only now the male realized, that it was the things actual Zanpakūto, which meant that the tower in which they were in was nothing more then it. Then the thing spoke,
"Violate, La Lujuria!"
His body was covered in green crystals and smoke, as his body was dropping of the dead skin and regrewing new one on it. Then a pillar of green Reishi filled the air. After this seizing, a figure was left. His bone crown had encircled the males face now, hair gaining green color and flowing around his shoulders. Black armor with white lining went until his six-pack, then just bare, pale skin and after that black pants with white bone lining again and his usual platform boots on. The mallet was still on the ground and as he picked it up, the Saca Dilla spoke.
"Round two wimp!"

Coding By: [THEFROST]

[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 2 RDLUVBj
[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 2 82q86I3
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:43 am