Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups

+8
JWC
Zero
Kakeru
Cookies
Teijo
||-BlankMystery-||
JJ
THEFROST
12 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Empty The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups

Sun May 10, 2015 5:04 pm

« PLATINUM HEARTS 2015 PROMO»

•ITS TIME TO FRESHEN UP FOR 2015•

OPERATION: MASSIVE-FRIGGIN-CLEAN-UP BEGINS HERE

• Okay, here is the deal: the site's birthday is coming up June 3rd and I'm getting a lot of things in order ranging from special events, skin update, coding updates and everything else inbetween. As apart of this celebration? I want to go ahead and update our site trailer and make a 30-60 second promo for Platinum Hearts.

Therefore, in order to honor the folks here, I'll want pictures of your ***MAIN**** characters to be added into the event. They will also have to be of ACCEPTABLE quality and I will be judging pictures very closely as I plan to make this video rendered in two different versions: a 720p and a 1080p version. So, in order to do that, I've gotta have some high quality images. So find the best resolution possible of your character that doesn't look like a pixelated mess.

So to make things simple: don't give me nothing super small (something like 300x300), don't give me anything that blurs the character, don't give me anything super pixelated and PLEASE FIND ME RENDERS OF THE CHARACTER IF WHEREVER POSSIBLE

With that said, I will only be allowing a max of three characters from one account to be accepted. So, that is why I suggested you CHOOSE YOUR MAIN CHARACTER but it ISN'T OPTIONAL. I'm looking for characters that aren't planning on going anywhere for awhile so that the video has some longevity to it.

So, with that said, follow the template and go nuts:

Platinum Hearts Promo Video Sign-up

» Character Name: (Self explanatory)
» Character Picture: (Post the link or image of your character here)
» Reason: (Why do you want your character in it and why should they be in it?)

Code:
[b][u][size=16]Platinum Hearts Promo Video Sign-up[/b][/u][/size]

[b]» Character Name:[/b] (Self explanatory)
[b]» Character Picture:[/b] (Post the link or image of your character here)
[b]» Reason:[/b] (Why do you want your character in it and why should they be in it?)

Disclaimer: There may be a delay depending on how things get hecktive, but the general release date should be sometime in early June. Please take into consideration my own energy/life/schedule/duties and have patience.

The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups WVMWLOu
Anonymous

The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Empty Re: The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups

Sun May 10, 2015 5:17 pm

» Character Name: Reigen Akogi
» Character Picture: http://api.ning.com/files/zIAabpocw4ZYH82S40uGkyK7oUvq*AYsEC9L528ds5RAj3uqY7IhYJglSQG*NdZu7-0A1S-liZlL7n0FUAEz4a--OSZnKK1h/510pxHazama_Story_Mode_Artwork_Pre_Battle.png
» Reason: Cause you always need a guy in a suit! Plus I like Reigen a lot~
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Empty Re: The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups

Sun May 10, 2015 5:27 pm
The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Congrats on being the first to be approved for the video, Dansen. I'll go ahead and put in Reigen for the video and place him somewhere when the promo is fully up.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon May 11, 2015 8:32 pm

» Character Name: Sunshine Odysseus-Kiritsugu Asthavon
» Character Picture:

» Reason: More excuses for Sunshine to drive people into despair with his smexiness. Also, somebody has to counter Reigen's dapper-face.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2015 8:42 am
The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

Can't have a video without Mr.Sunshine in the mix, can we? I'll go ahead and approve him, save the image and hopefully he'll pop in the video.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2015 11:26 am

» Character Name: Shadin Yuudeshi
» Character Picture: Any Accelerator Image I See Fit
» Reason: The reason I'm placing Shadin Yuudeshi in the video is because he has played a pivotal role in the site over the past five years. Add to the fact he is my main male character and you can see why I want to toss him in there.

» Character Name: Mana Asthavon
» Character Picture: Any Dead Master Image I See Fit
» Reason: Similar to Shadin, I'm placing Mana into this video because she has had a HEAVY impact on the site landscape during her time as one of its most fierce antags. Therefore, I feel she deserves a spot in this video on top of her being my main antag.

» Character Name: Khala Asthavon
» Character Picture: Any Koishi Komeiji Image I See Fit
» Reason: Well, after Demonic Incursion, its safe to say that Khala forever changed the landscape of the Soul Society and beyond. Therefore, I feel she should be placed into the video to otherwise get some hype going for her.

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Left_bar_bleue28000/100000The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2015 2:10 pm

» Character Name: Reimu Iramasha
» Character Picture: Any Reimu render you wanna use xD
» Reason: I'd like to see Reimu in it because she has played a good role in her time as the Iramasha's Shrine Protector. She's also been in quite a few events in the past, and although my activity is low now, I do plan to pick it up. o.o

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2015 3:21 pm
The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

Thanks for the easy choice, Blankru. I'll go ahead and add Reimu in and pick any image I see fit for her. Expect to see her in the video.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Platinum Hearts 2015 Promo Video Sign-Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2015 10:50 pm

» Character Name: Iriko Crow and Khala Asthavon
» Character Picture: The Image

» Reason: Double presentation of important characters!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2015 10:57 pm

» Character Name: Mjesec Võrgukliendid
» Character Picture:

» Reason: Because he's one of my most well-known characters and his intensity is epic tier.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum