Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Empty Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement]

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:27 pm
Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff

THE STAFF TEAM HIRING EVENT
Okay, to make a long story short, we are looking to build a new generation of staff. This is because I'd like to have more staff members in case something happens to either of the current active staff and due to our activity hike recently.

So, having said that, we are holding try-outs for site assistant positions. We will help train people if need be and try to grow them into these roles. Three site assistant positions are open, a moderator position, and, if qualifications are fitting, a 3rd admin position DOWN THE LINE.

However, these aren't without requirements.

Requirements

• You must be willing to commit to the position and increase your activity further. I'm not looking for fair weather people to join the staff team. So please do not join staff if you aren't intending to increase activity.

• If you are interested in joining staff and you haven't been on in awhile, then you will need a week or two to boost your activity and get back into the site before I consider you.

• I do reserve the right to reject or approve staff as I see fit. This is just something both staff and members should be aware. However, I take my staff's opinion critically before coming to that decision and I will ask for their opinions to see if we'll mesh correctly. As, more than anything else, I'm looking to have a staff where we are a family and can work like a pro team.

• Ideally, I'll want someone with previous experience in staffing, but we'll be taking new people as long as they are active and want to learn.

• I'll be conducting short interviews with people I'm interested in if you got what i'm looking for.

Having said that, just follow the template and we'll evaluate you. Please, don't get bent out of shape if you do not get accepted. I'm rather critical of staff and I'll have high expectations of people joining because I want to have an active staff team. So, again, fair weather people need not apply.

Staff Applying Template

Name: (You got a name. Give me one.)
Position: (Are you applying for site assistant, moderator or admin?)
Activity: (What is your activity like? How much do you plan to commit to the site after becoming staff?)
Experience: (What experience do you have in staffing?)
Skills & Reasons: (What skills do you have to bring to the table? Why should I hire you?)
Notes: (Anything extra to add?)

Code:
[b][u]Staff Applying Template[/b][/u]

[b]Name:[/b] (You got a name. Give me one.)
[b]Age:[/b] (You got an age. Give me one)
[b]Position:[/b] (Are you applying for site assistant, moderator or admin?)
[b]Activity:[/b] (What is your activity like? How much do you plan to commit to the site after becoming staff?)
[b]Experience:[/b] (What experience do you have in staffing?)
[b]Skills & Reasons:[/b] (What skills do you have to bring to the table? Why should I hire you?)
[b]Notes:[/b] (Anything extra to add?)

Note: I'm also reallllllllly looking for advertising staff. So if someone could help with that, it would be great.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Empty Re: Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement]

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:32 pm
Staff Applying Template

Name: Crow is what most everyone calls me
Position: Whatever you think I'm fit for

Activity: I'm on fire right now activity wise, loving every minute of it as I create great story lines and enjoy myself.
Experience: I have been a mod here before during the dreaded time of Gin, I also was here during the frighten era of Kanda and Aivee..So...I got some miles on me. Run a few sites and am familiar with everything rule wise.
Skills & Reasons: I'm good with people and general help where I can and when I can. I even offer to help when not staff, specially when it comes to Shinigami.
Notes: What is a weeb? Me love you long time lol
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Empty Re: Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement]

Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:26 pm
Staff Applying Template

Name: Vlad
Position: Site Assistant?
Activity: To be perfectly honest, I have a lot of free time after leaving work. Over the past week or so I've spent a lot of time on the server and I'm trying to make a come back. My activity will likely increase over the coming weeks so I'm just looking forward to what's to come.
Experience: As you may know, I have been a site assistant a number of times and a moderator on other sites. Albeit, I have a history of vanishing although I don't hope to go down that path this time round.
Skills & Reasons: To be honest, I think I'm friendly and helpful, I mean if anyone requires help I wont refuse them and will further the engagement through providing the individuals with referals to relevant areas that may also help with their issue. I'm pretty confident so I'd be more than happy to tackle and situation that comes my way; from my understanding of the site I believe I will be able to offer a unique insight for the staff team, much like that one I've offered in the past. I take enjoyment in reviewing applications as it brings to light new potential prospects that will develop after approval; it also provides that challenge of finding a power or area that is inconsistent with the rules that are set out, which allows others to expand on their abilities in order to allow others to comprehend the details more effectively. One thing that has intecided me to submit this is the mention of the brief interview, I'm somewhat looking forward to it, should I be accepted. I'm sure the plethora of my skills an' abilities will promptly come to light should I become a member of staff.
Notes: Duck.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:14 am
Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

ALRIGHT, after talking with Ulqui, I'm going to go ahead and give him a trial period for the next few weeks as an SA. Having said that, I will then conduct an interview pretty soon with Crow and see where we will go with him.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:55 pm
[adm]'kay, after evaluating things, I'm going to go ahead and give Crow a shot for the next few weeks in a SA position after an interview. [/adm]

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:05 pm
Name: Ser Alfonso Rudabega Talion Imakuran the Third Esq.
Position: Moderator and Grand Puba
Activity: 2-3 hours a day
Experience: I am amazing
Skills & Reasons: See Experience
Notes: See Skills and Reasons
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:10 pm
Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Ebc

Rejecting this app until a proper staff template is filled out.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:46 pm
[adm]All jokes aside, I've spoken with him and he should be able to handle the job for 2-3 months. So I'm giving him a temporary position as a moderator for that time period. I'll talk with him once again sometime in Oct or November about terminating or keeping the position. [/adm]

Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Left_bar_bleue33000/10000Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Empty_bar_bleue  (33000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:49 am
Staff Applying Template

Name: Adam
Position: Site Assistant.
Activity: Internet willing, I'm on multiple times a week.
Experience: I've got a couple of years under my belt. Some on a forum, others on games.
Skills & Reasons: I'm honestly looking for something I can bury myself in. There's a lot of stuff going on for me right now, and I'm trying to distract myself from it, so I might as well help you guys out while you're at it. Frost in particular is a cool guy with a lot of stuff on his own plate, so I wanted to try and take a little bit off it.

I'm pretty good at looking at hypothetical situations, like X meets X, but what about Y, oh, there's Z, for example. I have experience with the moderation aspect, I like to think I have a good ability to defuse situations, and I'm competent at making people not hate me too much. All in all, it's up to you, but I still do have that five year experience with role-playing, the few years of moderation (and administration) which gives me enough of a rounded pool to confidently handle a lot of the issues that might pop up around here.
Notes: En garde, fuckboy.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:17 pm
Staff Team: Now Hiring [Announcement] Image8721_zps5bm73ngd

✧GOING TO SAY NAH TO IT✦

After much discussion in the staff xat, we came to the decision that we will be denying your application. The reason for this is because we are still relatively iffy about your activity when it comes to you just coming back recently and applying for staff. Furthermore, we are going to observe you further in the future to monitor sociable traits that a staff member would have. Apologies for that, but the thought is appreciated.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum