Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hangin' around (OPEN)

Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:07 pm
"Zero? Nice to meet you," Kenta shook Zero's hand then responded to her question, "I work for a boxing company downtown," Kenta took another swig."Job isn't hard, my co-workers are just lazy," Kenta flagged down the bartender and got some Sake, "The job pays well enough," he sipped the alcohol in front of him, "I don't think it's a good idea for me to be drinking with a minor, much less having a minor with me in a bar," Kenta looked out the one of the windows in the bar, "Rain's letting up."

Kenta looked back at Zero, "Zero's definitely an alias," Eregantou chimed in, I would be surprised if it wasn't an alias," Kenta replied to his sword, "Now it's my turn to ask you a few questions," Kenta shifted in his chair to face Zero a bit more, "What are you expecting to get out of this conversation with me?" Kenta sipped his alcohol again, "And am I expected to give you something in return?"
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:42 am

Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Jdmtilt_zps855fb7ba
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Side_zpsbbb0900a
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Rear_zpsb77eb872

A loud hum buzzed throughout a one-thousand yard radius, traveling at a near one hundred seventy five miles per hour. The roaring of the engine stretched down the lone highway, the shear sound of the care caused the brake lights of most of vehicles to flash as they rubber-necked to see what was nearing them. Screeches from the two wheels ripping upon the pavement as she swooped back and forth between vehicles that rivaled her getting to her destination.

Was there a rush? No, not exactly, but when you obtained something that was able to provide such high speeds and the only other way to get to your destination in a timely manner is flying at five hundred miles per hour... Well, have you ever felt rain at five hundred miles per hour? Liesel didn't want to know either as the pelting drops of rain were a nuisance at the speed she was currently going. Where exactly she was going was still a mystery to her. All she cared about was getting the hell out of this damned weather.

The roar soon carried itself into Karakura City, downtown to be exact. As she entered the city she'd find herself slowing her pace down just a bit to get a hint of what surrounded her. She hadn't been to this area before, and she figured she'd give it a look around rather than being like everyone else and going to Tokyo or some place just as lame and overrated. She had been traveling the world like this for sometime, just trying to find something to do and meet people. Her goal in life had come to be very little as of late, and she wished to make changes to that as soon as possible. Until then, however, she'd just have to fill the gaps.

The roar of the engine was now a bit more friendly, though still sounded that of a 1000cc motorcycle and rumbled rather violently. Just nothing in comparison to what the bike was once emitting. She began to ponder on what exactly she would like to do in order to kill time, and wait for the weather to pass. She wasn't exactly ready to turn in just yet, plus that would require her to obtain shelter for the night. Something she wasn't really willing to do just yet. It was far too early to crash.

"Zero, search for this sector's nearest bar." She spoke out automating the voice recognition system that worked in tandem with her H.U.D. system. A loud bing followed her request.

"Yes, Ms. Reinheit. Searching for this sector's nearest bar.... Location Karakura City..." The LG Zero system would respond and begin to rapidly search the many search engines that were within the area and provide an array of choices. However, before it did so it would have another question before proceeding. "Ms. Reinheit, are we going to be looking for somewhere that is rather lively tonight? Or will we be looking for somewhere less populated?" A fair question, technology had grown so much over the years. Though Zero was much like a companion to Reinheit these days. How sad.

"I don't care, at this point get me out of this weather." She responed, with a bit of a snap.

"My apologies, engaging auto pilot at a safe speed to the nearest bar."

Liesel let out a heavy sigh and shook her head in disagreement. "Notion override, proceed at seventy-five miles per hour. Approach destination at a pleasant speed." She was in a hurry.

Another bing was brought to her ears. "Very well, Ms. Reinheit." The bike proceeded on toward her destination that was unknown to her. However, she did know it would be a place that held alcoholic beverages.

The bike came to a halt and the engine gradually powered down to a shut off. She propped herself up and off the bike as her white riding suit slowly crept off her body. She rolled her neck and dug her knuckles into her back attempting to stretch. Shaking herself off she proceeded around the side of the building and inside the front doors.

Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Bikeroutfit_zps87fc0cda

As she walked inside she looked around to see who all was there, nobody she recognized that was for sure. She sighed lightly and made her way to the bar. Making sure not to pay any mind to anyone within the area. Sitting down she looked at the barkeep. "Gin and tonic." The barkeep smiled and she scooched her chair in as he began to prep her drink.

Graphics and Coding by: CPKallday

Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Sbb1I7e
Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17000/10000Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:04 am

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: 376

Boxing? Now that Zero hadn’t expected from the mister. She expected something that utilized the sharp and pointy object lying on the counter. Not something that totally discarded usage of a weapon in favour of beating in someone’s face with their fist. But, it was a pleasant surprise for the fifteen-year-old for she was interested in branching out from Taekwondo. Sure, she liked the fighting style, she had grown fond of kicking the crap out of her opponents, but it couldn’t be the only style within her arsenal. Fenrir was pushing her and her two older brothers to become more diverse. So, now that she knew the mister was well-versed in boxing, she assumed this company wouldn’t hire a rookie, she decided that she would convince him to take her on as a student. He could even teach her how to wield a certain sword that was lying around her room.

“Entertainment, of course.”

She replied in regards to both of his questions for that’s all the brunette sought for when she had entered the bar. Her desire to learn boxing and how to wield Miroku from the mister was his fault. There was simply no way Zero was going to let an opportunity to kill two birds with one fireball and so, the brunette would pester the mister if he didn’t immediately agree to teach her. Though, maybe convincing him would be easy if he got a tipsy, though drunk would be better. Sure, he could be a violent drunk, but that could provide her with another source of entertainment - watching the mister fight some random person in the bar. The mere thought of a drunken brawl breaking out was enough for the brunette to giggle.

She looked ready to say something to the mister, but whatever it had been died on her tongue. Reddish brown eyes locked onto the form of a white-haired female. Goodness, Lady Luck was being very generous today. She grinned mischievously for a second before suddenly jerking upright. Her intent was obvious to herself, drag the white-haired female into the conversation. Her eyes were on the mister as she pointed at the miss.

“Neh, mister, if ya don’t wanna drink with me, how bout her? She’s of legal age.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 FEgVMOU

Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Uaa3LGo
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Iy368py
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 GAAZWBR
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 4Al0hpe
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 GW2hpX6
20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:14 am
Kenta had to take a bit to observe this woman that Zero had pointed out. From what Kenta could observe, she looked to be a woman of...high birth? Kenta knew there could be another word to describe her, but the alcohol was getting to him. Besides that, Kenta saw that she carried herself with a level of importance, the level of importance that someone gets when born into a world of politics and intrigue.

"I'm not so sure if...uh..." Kenta trailed off, there was a word he was going to use, but he couldn't think properly, "And you said only a few drinks! Look at you, you can't even think properly!" Kenta's Zanpakutō screamed in his head. Shaking his head slightly Kenta tried to finish his statement, "She doesn't look like a person that I would drink wi-," Kenta was cut off by a sharp pain in the left side of his head, "There's no WAY you're going to pass up on THIS piece of meat!" Xander-Kenta's Hollow-exclaimed.

Forcing Kenta's hand away from his left eye, which now looked like a Hollow's eye, Xander asked the bartender to send the white-haired woman a drink on him. Suspicious about the patrons subtle voice change, but not complaining when the money came into view, the bartender sent a Bloody Mary the woman's way. "Thank me later, 'Ruler'," Xander told his host as the woman walked over to Zero and him, "I like the way she walks, so full of purpose and pride, how about we put a few drinks in her and take her home for a bit and te-," Kenta rubbed his left eye vigorously and forced his Hollow back down, and turning his eye back to normal in the process.

"Good riddance," Kenta looked up to the woman finally reaching her destination and halfheartedly introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Kenta," holding his hand out for a handshake.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:37 pm

Approaching the bar, she'd have her drink coming her way. Followed by yet another that seemed to be ordered by the couple that was near her destination. A Bloody Mary it seemed to be. The gesture was nice, but she wasn't exactly one to take drinks from a stranger. Or take anything from a stranger, at that. The way they looked, it seemed as though this was not a common hang out for the two as they couldn't afford the lifestyle of expensive drinks as well as paying for their own bills. Nonetheless she wouldn't be rude right off the bat. It had been sometime that she walked into a room and the people show her with such kindness. Even if their intentions were to lay her at the end of the night. She was open to meeting people.

She reached for the Bloody Mary as the, presumed to be, one that ordered her drink manned up and decided to come talk to her. Despite the fact that it was clear she was out of his league. However, she liked that and saw it to be rather flattering. As he introduced himself to be Kenta she would take a sip of her drink leaving the Gin and Tonic on the counter. In the back of her mind she was disgusted by the grotesque drink hitting her tongue and traveling down her throat. There was just something about tomatoes that was unpleasing to her. Nothing that is red in hue should taste anything like this. She associated red with sweets and things like apples, tomatoes were just so offsetting. She would swallow the drink with a gulp and keep her eyes forward, playing it "cool".

She could see the guy with her peripherals, but was confused as to why he would leave the woman he was currently with to go and talk with her. It seemed rather rude in her opinion. However, it may have been the girl's idea all along, which would have been a knife into Liesel's back after all this time she had thought she was being treated right. Though, all the same, it would not make a difference. She would just lower her respect she had if this were true.

Out of curiosity she had to ask. "Was it you that mustered up the confidence to come over here and make a purchase on my behalf. Pray tell that it was not the young one's idea to do that in some sort of odd swinging situation. While it seems interesting, I'm afraid I have not the time to partake in such affairs. I'm here just to wind down and wait for the weather to let up." She'd dare not mention her name as she'd want him to try a bit more for identity than to just walk up and tell her his own. What were they, five? Though it would be nice if things were that simple. However, as she grew older she realized she required a bit more trust than that.

"Also, I am sure the female over there is more than fitting to your style. I'm not the woman thyn neighbor pray to be..." She'd sip from her cup once more and push it toward the edge of the counter displaying that she was done with that drink. Although she had barely scratched the surface of it, she could bare another drink from it. She grabbed the Gin and Tonic and took a nice hefty swig to wash the tomato juice from her palette.

Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17000/10000Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:24 am

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: 244

Zero was one very pleased teenager when the mister decided that he liked her idea of him having a drink with the miss, though it didn’t take a whole lot to please the brunette. Though, it could be said he would’ve approached the woman even if she had kept silent and attempted to convince him to play a drinking game with her, a game she would surely win given her restriction to beverages that didn’t have a trace of alcohol in it. From her seat, she watched the interaction between her playmate and the white-haired female.

Now, she usually wasn’t a quiet person, but she sort of had to zip her lips and strain her ears in order to hear the conversation being held between the two. Though she herself hadn’t spoken two words to the woman, Zero decided that she liked her already given the response she gave the mister. Maybe sending him in to drag the unnamed woman, she totally ignored name protocol, into a conversation had been a bad idea. He wasn’t as vibrant as she and his somewhat disinterested demeanor didn’t help his case at all.

With that in mind, the brunette sprung up from her seat and briskly made her way over to the two, smile plastered on her face. Instead of trying to shake hands with the woman or attempt to learn her name, she plopped herself down on the vacant seat to her left.

“How he do?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:28 am
The woman's way of speaking was very eloquent for Kenta's taste, but he didn't mind the it. Personally, he it nice to hear someone speak in such a way. It reminded him of someone he use to know from the Soul Society.

"Well, it was her that suggested that you should come over," Kenta admitted, "But, it would get pretty boring talking to the same person all day," Kenta was about to order another drink, but decided against it. "Yeah, let's stop the intake of alcohol, the last thing we need is for you to start a fight," Eregantou said to her Reaper. Straightening himself and letting out a sigh Kenta shifted his body a little towards the woman, "Yeah, she isn't my type in the slightest, and she's a lot younger then me," then he added, "Then again, I'm about four hundred years older than most people," Kenta looked out of the bar windows to see that the rain was still pounding.

"Aren't we all just a little bit Hollow inside?"

-Kenta Yamada

Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 3752263-4245199481-65674 Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 Bleach-bankai-o Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 2 WTWGQhc
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:42 pm

A loud disgruntled sigh escaped the lips of the platinum-haired beauty. She placed her head upon her head and her elbow upon the bar. A look of disinterest proclaimed upon the visage of her pale, snow skin. It would be but a second later that she'd notice the younger girl come and sit to her left. She's remove her left hand from her face and tilt her head back just a tad in order to see the girl.

She was very upfront and simple. She had no much to say, but probably expected an answer of a larger size than what her question was. An unfair situation she felt it to be, but she would give in nonetheless. "Who? Your friend here? Pray tell me what his intentions are, as one came here just to have a sip of substances unknown to your demographic. Whilst I do appreciate the generous attention you have given unto me. I must ask why this child is trying to pick me up?" Curiosity had stricken Liesel. Her proper tone and English accent flourished the conversation slightly, as it seemed to always do.

She took another sip of her Gin and Tonic, polishing off that glass as the barkeep seemed to immediately grab for another glass and raise it in a way as if he was trying to ask her if she wanted another. She nodded her head a small smile cracked beneath her nose. "I would most appreciate that, sir." The boy continued to speak and admitted that it was the girl's doing that he come over, but he obviously wouldn't have just come over if he didn't want to. However, alcohol was a rather encouraging drink. Nonetheless, she was disappointed that he would admit to that, at least he was honest.

Her head would bend back over toward Kenta, as he continued to speak. He'd lean in and exchange small words with her about the girl to Liesel's left. A small scoff of a laugh came through her lips, the glass of Gin and Tonic being placed on the bar. She'd unconsciously reach for the drink and bring it to her lips. She'd respond to all of his words. "So speaking to one person all day is boring to you? Or can you just not carry on a conversation for that long? I'd say, have you ever had the chance to be with a woman. One should know that you cannot simply just speak to them for a short while? Plus, if interested you are... You would want to speak with said woman for... my... the rest of your life." She giggled at the "400" year old's foolish conversation in disbelief of his age. She thought it had something to do with wisdom or something, but she'd surely come to find out she was wrong eventually.

"Y'know... you really should be more mindful of those you speak to. You probably know hardly more about this girl here than you do about me. Yet judgement has already been cast upon the both of us based on what you think our type is. My, my boy... Give us a chance to prove you wrong." She laughed once more, the alcohol was giving her a small buzz. Causing her to ramble on. Something out of her usual character. "Why have you stopped drinking, though. Are you a lightweight, old timer?" She'd wink toward his direction and bend her head back and giggle to the brunette. "What say you... uhm... Pray tell your name, dear. What do you think of this? His glass is empty, yet he has yet to order another." She sipped from her cup once more. Should be a good night.

Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:18 am

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: Whose Keeping Count?

She glanced at the mister, an eyebrow raising as if questioning what sort of mission he thought she sent him on before looking at the miss once again. Zero was pretty sure she had a good idea of what was going through the mister’s head, but she wouldn’t be the one to state them. Oh no, she would leave that for him to do, that’s if he decided he could bear the stares from the two females.

“I sent him to invite ya to sit and have a conversation with us. He needs a drinking partner, but I am too young and ya looked of age, but… I guess he thought I meant something else. That or he’s having a hard time asking ya to come sit with us!”

She chuckled as she shook her head, the brunette getting rather comfortable in her seat. She grew silent as the two adults began conversing once again, the white-haired female providing Zero with all the entertainment she needed with her comments. She wondered if the mister was getting a little flustered and so she spared him a quick glance. She definitely made the right decision this time around.

Her gaze would shift to his empty glass, lingering there for a couple seconds before looking the mister in the eye. Maybe he had his fill, he was gulping down drink after drink before the woman had come in. Perhaps he was concerned about his liver or he reached his limit, and if the latter was the case, she wondered if she could get him to down several more with the assistance of the woman. She looked at the white-haired woman.

“Zero. And I think mister can definitely take another glass. Neh, mister?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:39 am
Kenta chuckled a bit, "I don't know if I should go for another drink," he looked over his empty glass, "The last time I decided to get another drink, I started a bar fight." Kenta could easily remember the day when he was promoted to a Lieutenant and his friends threw a party to celebrate, it gave him a distant look in his eye. "Sorry, got a bit nostalgic," Kenta shook off his old memories. "Come on, drink up, let's get fucking crazy," the reason for Kenta's banishment called out in his head.

Shoving down his Hollow back into the back of his head, Kenta ordered a Scotch and Soda, "You probably don't believe me when I said that I was over four hundred years," taking a big swig of his alcohol he then said, "I will tell you this, I use to be a Shinigami." Kenta's blade spoke up, "Are you sure you shou-" "Positive," Kenta interrupted, "We aren't criminals hiding from the Soul Society, we were simply banished. So I don't think telling two humans will hurt us in any way."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum