Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hangin' around (OPEN)

Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:51 am

The girl's action and verbiage were precise, and followed with what she would suspect another female to say. Though, you could never tell these days. Well, suppose it had always been like that. People are different. So she had to know what his intentions were. Though, it wasn't too often that guys just wanted to be "friends". If he were over 400 years old, however, then he probably wasn't the type to look for romance of a permanent stature. Which she wasn't exactly against...

Nonetheless, Liesel would look back toward Zero and grin. "Well I sure hope all he would care to do is chat and have a few drinks. Thyn eyes are keen for age. Pray tell, how old you think me to be? Though, I do suppose mine drink before me would have given you a good idea I was of legal age. I digress, Liesel Von Reinheit. Pleasure." As she finished speaking she'd ring her arm around Zero's neck bringing her in for a short, yet warm, embrace.

Letting go of her neck, she continued on. "I suppose I could take a seat with you two. Seems rather interesting." It was true, she had grown some sort of interest for the two that she was conversing with. Their personalities were so diverse and vibrant, there was no need to just drink alone. They could provide as entertainment. Especially if Kenta was to start a bar fight.

Looking back over to Kenta, she pushed her bar seat out from under her, feet landing on the ground one after the other. "Ah, another drink. The pressure of your peers too much for you? I do understand, there are two women in front of you and what not. You should be able to drink us under the table with thyn strength and fortitude!" Her fist thrusting upward in some pose of strength.

Liesel wasn't entirely sure what a Shinigami was, but she had heard of them before. "Ah yes, Shinigami. No clue what that means, or how you are able to just walk around like the rest of us... Fact of it does not bother me. But how so did you use to be a Shinigami? Were you not good enough?" She fixed her dress and put her drink within her hand.

"Where to Madam Zero?"

Graphics and Coding by: CPKallday

Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Sbb1I7e
Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17000/10000Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:52 am

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: Whose Keeping Count?

Hoho! A bar fight? Zero had never witnessed one before, but it sounded delightful and made her desire to put as much alcohol into the mister’s system as humanly possible grow just so she could see it. Entertainment, the fight would definitely provide that to the brunette in spades and it would provide her the chance to see how good he was at boxing, unless that ability turned to absolute crap when he was drunk in which case she would still like to see it. She would like to know of the circumstances of his bar fight just so she could recreate them, but something said asking the man would be fruitless. He probably knows she was a mischievous brunette by now and equipping her with that sort of information could prove bothersome for him.

No matter, it seemed her straightforwardness with, uh, the miss had landed her with another playmate much to her joy. She took her cue from the woman, though the teen leapt from her chair, landing on the ground with her knees slightly bent before straightening her legs and whirling around to face her two companions. Zero, out of habit really, interlocked her fingers behind her back.

Though she wished to encourage the mister to drink up by being, well, straightforward, the brunette would try a more subtle approach for once in her life. Or, at least she would attempt to be as subtle as she could. Quite the difficult task for her, but she was always up for a challenge.

“Yeah, yeah. Tell us about the Shini… why ya not one anymore over another beer!”

She exclaimed, nodding her head vigorously as if confirming that this is what the mister should do. Her attention would temporarily linger on him, though she suddenly shifted focus towards the white-haired lady. She grinned before motioning towards the area she had come from, saying:

“Right this way!”

Before walking the female to her new seat.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 FEgVMOU

Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Uaa3LGo
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Iy368py
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 GAAZWBR
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 4Al0hpe
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 GW2hpX6
20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:56 pm
As Zero showed Liesel - Kenta overheard her name - to her new seat he pondered, "Liesel...Liesel... doesn't that sound familiar? his Zanpakutō responded, "Yeah, it does, but at the moment I can't really remember where we have heard the name," "That doesn't help much," Kenta responded. Gaining the attention of the women again Kenta answered, "Well, Soul Reapers guide souls of the dead to the afterlife..." he went on to explain all that he could about what the Soul Reapers are in great detail, and a little bit about the Soul Society itself. During his explanations Kenta consumed a fair amount of alcohol, enough to the point that when he was done talking about the Soul Society that he had to squint a little to see the two women in front of him, "This isn't good," "Ughh..." Eregantou facepalmed and Xander laughed in his dark dungeon.

"Now...onto the reason why I'm no longer a Shinigami," Kenta steadied himself in his seat, "I was banished because I was considered a threat," he paused and took a deep breath, then he hesitantly covered his left eye with his left hand. For anyone that was in that bar that could sense Spiritual Pressure surely felt a chill up there spine as the atmosphere got dark, or sinister, especially if they were sitting at the actual bar. Kenta let out a sigh that was clearly visible, but it wasn't nearly as cold in the bar to see anyone's breath. Kenta slowly lowered his hand from his face to reveal that his left eye was that of a Hollow's eye, "This is why," Kenta told Zero and Liesel, his voice double-toned.

(OOC: Might be slow to post replies for the next few days. Studying for Finals which are next week)
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:31 am

It had seemed to be that Liesel was beginning to grow quite fond of these two. Zero was so full of energy and Kenta seemed to have a rather interesting life. They were completely different from one another and Liesel just felt at ease with that. This wasn't exactly like her though. She had always known herself to be a loner or a one man wolf pack. It could have been just the now large amount of alcohol that she had ingested into her system, but she wasn't entirely too sure. As she took her seat she could see something puzzled Kenta, not sure what exactly it was however. It didn't take her very long to stop caring about it though, as it seemed to shift on his face as well.

Liesel had heard of Soul Reapers before, but she wasn't entirely too knowledgeable on the species. She did know what little information that Kenta had told her though. It must had just been the word Shinigami that threw her off. Though now that he had said that she had some idea. They were like Samurai of the afterlife. It was pretty nifty, she could see herself being one if she was to ever pass.

It was obvious that Kenta was reaching his limit. Liesel could see it as he began to wince at them in order to see them clearly, or so she'd perceive. It was rather comical to her, she would definitely have this one tossing up his dinner by the end of the night. She was ecstatic to see such, though she hadn't planned on staying for that long. Luckily she was able to drink and drive thanks to the nifty gift of auto-pilot.

He carried on to speak about why he was banished, something about him being a threat before he startled Liesel slightly causing her face to crinkle in disgust. His voice had changed and he was wearing a mask of some sort as though he were a hollow. He must have been a mutt Shinigami. "What the hell?" She exclaimed and looked at Zero. She didn't have much else to say about it or any questions. She was just in state of awe by what she had just witnessed.

Graphics and Coding by: CPKallday

Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Sbb1I7e
Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17000/10000Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:30 am

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: Whose Keeping Count?

Zero came to one conclusion at the end of the mister’s long explanation of his race… they were horrendously boring. Now this could possibly just be the mister’s fault, the man having gone for the detailed response instead of straight to the point, but it could also be that Soul Reapers were just the least intriguing thing since slice bread. It didn’t matter much though since he was consuming more alcohol, probably had consumed enough to cause his kidneys to grow unhappy with him. She waited for the slurring, disorientation, and his temper to surface for she really, really, wanted a fight to break out amongst the occupants in the room. Not only to see how he fought, but also just to alleviate boredom and have somebody to cheer on. But that would probably have to come after he explained why he ended up banished which she expected to be long going by his explanation of Soul Reapers. Yet, she would be happy to know he went straight to the point of the matter, leaving all of the fluff behind in his wake.

People who were considered threats ended up being the best teachers, or so Zero believed. It meant they were either strong, crafty, not to be trusted, or a combination of other traits that didn’t make for somebody that should be kept around. So, there was no doubt about it that this man would be forced into the position of teacher by a very enthusiastic brunette, even after his eye changed and it sounded like two people were talking at the same time. Now, it wasn’t the eye that caused her to jump, but the voice since the teenager hadn’t really expected that.

She shot the miss a curious look as if she was looking for her to explain this to her. But her comment told her she knew no more than her and so, Zero shrugged her shoulders. Perhaps she should’ve paid closer attention to Fenrir during one of his lectures, he probably went over this stuff, but oh well. She guess she just had to ask the mister to explain because what he showed them meant nothing without context or, well, knowledge. So, she flashed the miss a smile that could’ve meant a hundred different things before focusing her eyes on the mister.

“So, uh, they got rid of you because your eye changes colour and you speak in an echo?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 FEgVMOU

Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Uaa3LGo
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 Iy368py
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 GAAZWBR
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 4Al0hpe
Hangin' around (OPEN) - Page 3 GW2hpX6
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum